Friday, February 16, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 10



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 10

     It was Ashley clonking out of her room with her crutch that woke me up.  I looked up and saw her standing in my bedroom doorway.  “What?” I asked.
      “Show me those diapers.”
      “No!”
      “You’re no fun!”  She clonked her way to the bathroom. 
     I slipped out of bed and put some decent clothes on.  I found Joanna in my office working at my computer. 
      “Morning Mike,” she said cheerily. 
      “Morning,” I returned.  I wandered over to see what she was working on, but she immediately closed it.  “Not yet,” she told me.  “Later today.  It still needs a little more work.”  She got up from the chair.  “Breakfast?”
      “Sure.”
     It was nice having someone cook me a good breakfast, even though she had me carry all the food to the table and make sure Ashley survived getting to the kitchen with no problems.  After breakfast, Joanna seemed to be go out of her way to find things that I could help Ashley with.  But I could completely see her reasoning for it.  I was going to be alone taking care of Ashley.  She needed me to get used to doing that. 
     The strangest thing I had to do that morning, and by far the most contentious for not only me but especially for Ashley, was to help her bathe.  She couldn’t take a shower or a bath, and with her left arm and left leg in casts she couldn’t use them for anything.  Ashley pitched a major fit over it, but she soon realized she had no choice in the matter.  She was stuck letting me pull that big oversized nightgown off of her…that I was told wasn’t really a nightgown but a housedress.  Except for the fact that it wasn’t exactly sexy, I couldn’t tell the difference.  Either way, Ashley was totally naked in her bathroom in front of me, and Joanna instructed me in how to help give Ashley a complete sponge bath, then dress her in another of those big housedresses that Joanna had bought for her. 
     Before long though, Ashley was again ensconced in her chair in the living room, and had my game machine playing on my big TV.  While I went into my bathroom to bathe and dress, Joanna headed again for my office to keep working.  I wasn’t sure I wanted to know what she was coming up with.
     The biggest thing on my mind that morning was not Ashley or Joanna, but my printer stand.  Once dressed, I went out through my porch door, noticing that a good two inches of snow had fallen during the night.  The forecast had called for possible snow flurries, but that was all.  It looked like those flurries had been more than just possible.  I was going to have to shovel my driveway off as well.  But my printer stand had to come first. 
     My shop was still nice and warm since I had left the heater running for much of the last week, and my new printer stand stood there all finished and waiting for me.  I ran my hand over the top.  Completely dry and completely smooth.  Like glass.  Perfect!  I turned my heater off, opened the door, turned the light off, and hefted that printer stand up.  It was heavy, but manageable.  The one time I was upset about anything was trying to get it into the porch.  I had to set it down in the snow so I could open the door, but I soon had it inside.  I ran back and closed my shed door, then went back to the porch.  Five minutes later, I had the printer stand in my office. 
     Joanna had stopped working while I brought it in.  She praised how nice it looked, which made me feel real good, and watched as I set it in place at the end of my desk.  It took me only a few minutes to move my printer to the top of it.  And it was done.  Another project complete.  And another project that I was proud to say I had created myself.  Despite Ashley, I was feeling good.
      “And how’s your project coming?” I asked Joanna.
      “Getting there,” she told me.  “I think we can discuss it early this afternoon.
     I said nothing.  In truth, I was more than a bit afraid of her idea.
     The sound of her cell phone ringing made her run for the guest room.  She was back a few minutes later with it in her hand.  “It’s Chris.  He wants to know when we can get the rest of Ashley’s things.”
      “Tell him right after I shovel the driveway.  I need about an hour.”
     She relayed the message, then hung up.  “While you’re doing the driveway, I’ll get dressed so I can help you with Ashley’s things,” she told me.
     I headed for the garage.  I was about to move Ashley even further into my house and my life – just by bringing in the rest of her stuff. 
     The snow wasn’t difficult to shovel.  The powdery mixture was fairly light, so my big snow shovel handed it all easily.  But shoveling the snow gave me yet another reason why being dominated by Ashley…and her mother…was a bad idea and couldn’t work.  I lived in a house.  I had maintenance things to do all the time.  And I couldn’t do them if I was restricted by someone’s weird ideas.  Life constantly threw lots of obstacles at us, even something as simple as shoveling snow.  And those obstacles had to be taken care of and overcome. 
     Once the snow was cleared away, I had no legitimate reasons to delay it any longer, it was time to move Ashley into my house, pretty much completely.  My garage was a two car garage.  Joanna, Chris, and myself seemed to make countless trips from my house to his house and back again.  The one side of my garage was getting all too full.  While we were doing that, I quietly told Joanna about my latest concern that I figured would be more fuel to put a stop to her idea.  But she just took it in and said she’d consider it.  I hoped she’d consider it enough to realize that what she was thinking of couldn’t possibly work.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     While Ashley watched TV or played games, Joanna spent most of her time in my office, asking me to leave her alone.  I had no problem with that.  I did have laundry and other chores to do, so I kept plenty busy. 
     It wasn’t until after lunch when Joanna quietly asked if she could talk to me in my office for a few minutes.  Ashley was watching a movie on TV.  The two of us went into my office and she closed the door.  She sat down at my desk and opened one of the drawers and pulled out a stack of papers.  She separated some of the pages and handed them to me.  “This is what I came up with,” she said.  “And Mike, I know you’re not crazy about this idea, but for Ashley’s sake, I’d really like you to consider this.”
     Skeptical wouldn’t even come close to how I felt.  I looked down at the page and saw the title she had placed on it.  “The Domination of Michael?” I asked.
     She nodded.  “That’s pretty much what it is,” she replied.  “But there’s another title that I’d rather have on this.  It’s just one I don’t dare put on it.”
      “And what’s that?”
      “Saving Ashley.”
     I stared at her for a moment, then looked down at the papers in my hand.  It appeared to be a much more formal document than I had ever imagined, and it was laid out in sections, with a beginning section followed by a separate section for each of us. 
      “Start at the top.  Don’t just skip around,” she told me.  “Read it all.” 
     So I did.  I stood there and read all of it. 


The Domination of Michael

     This agreement shall stand and be abided by all parties until such time as, either one of the rules is broken, Michael Hammond himself decides to end it, or Ashley Desmond can not only adequately support herself, but has also found a suitable place to live that her mother, Joanna Desmond, approves of.

     No person shall have the ability to alter this agreement.  Only a written and signed concession by all parties can do that.

     It is hereby noted that Michael Hammond, despite being the very bottom of the food chain here and subject to everything that shall be aimed at him, shall remain the one single most important person involved.  It is not only his house that will be involved, but his very life.  Utmost care will be taken by all parties to insure that his physical health will never suffer. 

     Since Michael Hammond is the primary focus of this agreement, at all times he shall have the ability to end this agreement with nothing more than giving word of his decision.

     Failure by anyone to not follow even a single rule, or breaking a single rule, shall immediately render this agreement null and void. 

     In the event of this agreement being terminated by any event at all, Ashley Desmond will immediately be removed from the residence of Michael Hammond, and every effort will be made to make sure nothing ill happens to Michael afterwards because of this agreement.

     In the event of Michael’s job ever being affected in the slightest way, this agreement shall be immediately terminated, Ashley shall be removed from his house, and Joanna and Ashley both shall make every effort to correct the situation if at all possible.

     To this end, all parties shall have their own personal responsibilities that must be abided by, and all parties shall also be responsible for following each of the rules set forth in all sections.


Joanna Desmond

1.      By this agreement, Joanna Desmond agrees to allow her daughter, Ashley Desmond, to continue to live in the home of Michael Hammond, until such time as this agreement is terminated. 

2.      In the event of this agreement being terminated, Joanna will immediately go to Michael Hammond’s home and remove Ashley and all of her personal possessions from it. 

3.      Joanna Desmond will in all cases be the final authority in everything pertaining to this agreement, which because of the nature of the agreement must extend into the lives of both Ashley and Michael as well.  She shall have the responsibility of listening to any ideas, arguments, and grievances and act as sole judge and jury, and if necessary dispense the appropriate punishment she feels appropriate to both Ashley and Michael.

4.      Joanna Desmond shall at all times have the right to provide Ashley with any tasks, goals, or make any other demands of her daughter that she wishes.  She shall also retain the right to alter any task or demand at any time or in any way that she feels necessary. 

5.      In return for Michael Hammond allowing Ashley to stay in his home, Joanna will pay the sum of one hundred dollars to him for each week that Ashley lives in his home.  In addition, she shall also pay fifty percent of all agreed upon utilities and fifty percent of all grocery expenses as well.  She shall only pay these amounts on receipt of copies of the bills as proof of the amounts spent, and she shall have the privilege of refuting any requested charges. 

6.      The original hundred dollars for Ashley to stay in Michael’s home each week shall be placed in a special credit card account that Joanna will arrange for the purpose of this agreement.  All other money will be paid directly into whatever bank account Michael designates to cover Ashley’s share of the expenses.  Both Joanna and Ashley will have copies of the credit card for use in purchasing things for the domination of Michael.  At no time will Michael ever be forced to pay a single penny more toward anything to use in his humiliation than the amount that is available on that credit card account.  At the termination of this agreement, all money remaining in that account will go directly to Michael since it is his money to begin with.

7.      Joanna Desmond will provide Ashley with emotional, educational, and a small amount of financial support, depending on her own financial situation at the time, until such time as Ashley can once again earn a paycheck.  At that time, all direct financial support from Joanna to Ashley will end, with the exception that she will continue to subsidize fifty percent of the amount of Ashley’s stay in Michael’s home until Ashley can find somewhere else to live.  If within one month of Ashley receiving a full paycheck again, Ashely has still not found somewhere else to live, Joanna will only pay an additional ten percent of Ashley’s expenses to remain in Michael’s home, and Ashley herself will be responsible for paying all the rest.

8.      For this, Ashley Desmond shall have the right and privilege to dominate and humiliate Michael Hammond however she likes, while still remaining within the guidelines of this arrangement. 




Ashley Desmond

1.       Ashley Desmond hereby agrees to do everything her mother, Joanna Desmond, demands.  These demands may be added to or altered whenever Joanna Desmond decides. 

2.       Ashley Desmond agrees to never once argue with her mother over anything at all, but to agree and follow all of her mother’s wishes, no matter how much she doesn’t like it.

3.      Ashley Desmond agrees that in the tasks her mother sets for her, she must show definite and adequate progress every single week, or this agreement shall be terminated.  In the case of schooling, any grade lower than a ‘C’ shall be deemed inadequate and reason to immediately terminate this arrangement.  Proof of all school grades, tests, quizzes, and papers shall be provided to her mother every single week.  In order to aid in this, Ashley is more than welcome to seek help from Michael, her mother, or any other person she needs. 

4.      Ashley Desmond fully understands that this arrangement is a very fragile one.  Any failure on her part, no matter how small, will mean termination of this arrangement and that she shall move back in with her mother.  She fully understands that she shall have no choice in the matter, and NO second chances at all.

5.      Ashley Desmond shall always have the right to bring all ideas, concerns, and grievances directly to her mother, Joanna Desmond, who shall act as the sole authority to listen, act, provide guidance, criticism, and dispense justice as she sees fit.  Ashley further agrees to abide by all of her mother’s decisions in all matters or suffer the consequences of this agreement being immediately terminated.

6.      Ashley Desmond acknowledges that her mother, Joanna Desmond is not made of gold, and that the terms of this agreement will already be stretching her financial capacity.  To that end, Ashley will receive only a very small amount of direct financial support from her mother, and it will vary depending on the need and the amount of money that Joanna has available. 

7.      Ashley will never ask Michael Hammond for even a single cent for her personal use.  Food from restaurants and other things may or may not be paid for by Michael as he chooses.

8.      Once Ashley is able to bring home a full paycheck again, she understands that all direct financial help from her mother for personal things will end.  At that time, she will also be responsible for paying fifty percent of the rent and utility amounts that Joanna is paying to Michael for Ashley’s privilege of staying in his home.  If after a full month she has still not found somewhere else to live, Joanna’s contribution to this will drop to ten percent and Ashley will be fully responsible for paying everything else.

9.      Any clothing, toys, special equipment, or other items that either Ashley or Joanna decide should be purchased for the purpose of dominating and humiliating Michael, shall be paid for either by Ashley or Joanna themselves, or on the special credit card provided for this agreement.  At no time will Michael have to pay even a single penny more toward his own domination than the money already available on that credit card.

10.  Ashley shall never be allowed to drive Michael’s car or even ask for its use without Michael driving it.  Should Ashley wish to go somewhere while Michael is at work, he will never be asked to leave his job to take Ashley anywhere.  Ashley will have to wait until Michael is out of work and has the time.

11.  Ashley acknowledges that Michael’s house is not her home, and that like any other house, it needs care and maintenance beyond the simple everyday cleaning of things.  Ashley acknowledges that Michael shall be freely allowed to take care of any home maintenance that is needed, when it is needed.  Neither Ashley nor Joanna will be responsible in any way for the cost for these maintenance needs. 

12.  Ashley will be allowed to have whatever friends she likes in the house with her.  But at all times Ashley must make sure that her friends adhere to the rules in this agreement.  If at any time one of Ashley’s friends violates one of the rules, Ashley herself will be held accountable and this agreement will immediately be terminated.

13.  If any humiliating pictures of Michael should be taken by anyone, including friends and guests, none of those pictures will show Michael’s face or contain any way to easily identify him.  Ashley will provide a list of all her friends and their phone numbers and Facebook accounts to Joanna so that Joanna can constantly check Ashley’s Facebook account and any other sources where these pictures may get posted to insure Michael’s identity will remain anonymous.  Michael’s full name shall also never be used in connection with any pictures so that his anonymity can remain intact.  Any pictures found posted anywhere, including by Ashley’s friends, where Michael can be identified will be cause for this agreement to be terminated.

14.  Ashley understands that in the things that she may impose upon Michael, that he may have his limits.  To this end, “Mister Mike is a sissy chicken,” will be Michael’s safe phrase, and will immediately end whatever it is that Ashley is trying to force him to do.  If Ashley has any problem with Michael’s use of this, she can bring that concern directly to me and I will make the final decision.  If I rule in favor of Michael, the issue will immediately be dropped.  If I rule in favor of Ashley, I will decide what punishments and actions will be taken by both Michael and Ashley depending on the circumstances.

15.  Ashley understands that in addition to “Mister Mike is a sissy chicken” being Michael’s safe phrase, there will be times when he feels he must step out of character and take the gown-up role.  If at any time Michael uses the words, “Mister Mike is in charge,” then Ashley must do as he tells her.  She may of course bring the incident directly to me for judgement.  If I decide any additional penalties or punishments should be imposed on either person, I will issue them as I decide.

16.  For this, Ashley Desmond shall have the rights and privilege to dominate and humiliate Michael Hammond however she likes, while still remaining within the guidelines of all sections of this arrangement.  And she fully understands that breaking any of the rules of this arrangement shall immediately mean the termination of the agreement and she will immediately move back in with her mother – with no questions or arguments about it.




Michael Hammond

1.      Michael Hammond agrees to place himself under the complete control and domination of both Ashley Desmond and her mother Joanna Desmond, until such time as either himself or any of the others decide to bring this arrangement to an end.  He understands that he will be continually forced to do demeaning and humiliating things that he will be very uncomfortable with, and that he will have no say in the matter and will be forced to do those things, no matter what, or where.  The only exceptions to this will be anything that could affect his health, his job, or if he feels it is something too far beyond him and he must impose the use of his safe phrase.

2.      Michael Hammond understands that a priority effort will be made to not allow anything to interfere with or affect his job.  However, he also understands that this effort will not extend to anything else, including things required of him in any public places.

3.      Michael Hammond understands that in the position he will be occupying, Ashley will be the master of his home, except at such times when Joanna Desmond will be there.  At those time, Joanna will be in charge instead. 

4.      Michael Hammond understands that Ashley has friends and that she will be allowed to have her friends in the house at any time she chooses.  At those times, Ashley’s friends shall have authority over Michael as well.  In all cases, Michael understands that he will be the low person on the totem pole and will be subject to the orders given him by anyone else. 

5.      Michael acknowledges that painful and humiliating punishments may be imposed on him at any time at the whim of either Joanna or Ashley.  However, in the case of any corporal or striking punishments, pictures of Michael’s body shall be taken both before and after the punishment, and those pictures shall all be sent directly to Joanna as proof that the punishment was not too severe.  As always, Michael’s health shall remain of the utmost importance at all times.

6.      If at any point, Michael is told to do something and he feels he absolutely can’t, then his safe phrase shall be, “Mister Mike is a sissy chicken.”  At which point anything he is being asked to do will immediately cease.  If either party feels it is necessary, the circumstances should be brought immediately to Joanna’s attention for a ruling on the matter.  If Joanna rules in favor of Michael, the issue will immediately be dropped.  Otherwise, Joanna shall decide on what needs to be done, depending on how harsh she feels the lesson must be.

7.      Michael shall also have the option of taking the “grown-up” role when he feels it is absolutely necessary.  In these cases, he must use the phrase, “Mister Mike is in charge.”  At that time, he may then tell Ashley what to do instead.  These actions will not be used in any way to humiliate or punish Ashly.  They should be for instructional purposes only.  And all such occurrences should be brought to Joanna’s attention.  If Joanna decides any additional penalties or punishments should be imposed on either person, she will issue them as she decides.

8.      Michael will provide Joanna with proof of all utility and grocery bills, for which he shall receive fifty percent compensation for all agreed upon expenses in Ashley’s name.  Over and above this, he shall receive one-hundred dollars per week as rent for Ashley to share his home.  However, that rent money shall be placed by Joanna in the credit card account so that he will never have to pay more than that for his own domination.

9.      Michael shall at all times have the right to contact Joanna at any time he wishes to express his thoughts, concerns, and especially his grievances.  If any kind of decision is required by Joanna, Michael agrees to abide by it.

10.  For this, Michael Hammond shall have almost no privileges at all, and will immediately become subject to the authority imposed upon him by both Joanna Desmond and Ashley Desmond.


     I was thunderstruck!  Totally and completely aghast.  Joanna had gone to great lengths with this thing, far beyond anything I ever imagined.  When I finished reading it, I looked up at her, but I didn’t know what to say.  I finally found a few words that didn’t even come close to the direction my thoughts were really racing.  “I noticed that much of this is aimed directly at Ashley having to leave here and go home with you.”
     She nodded.  “That’s right.  I couldn’t get her to agree any other way.  So this way, if she goes along with this, then she knows she’ll have no other choice.  To be honest, I don’t see how she can really go very long at all and not step outside of the bounds of the agreement.”
     That part sounded somewhat good to me, and to be honest, I agreed with her assessment.
      “I’m afraid that, for personal reasons though,” she continued, “I think I might also find it somewhat disappointing, since my…fun…would end as well.  But my bottom line is that I’d really like Ashley back home with me again – where she belongs!”  She looked up at me in silence for a moment, then asked, “Mike?  What do you think?”
     I was still searching for words.  I forced my eyes to look back through it.  “You’ve gone to great lengths here to mention protecting my job, but then here it immediately follows that it won’t extend to anywhere else in public.  What about my neighbors?”
     She shook her head.  “To be honest Mike, I could see no way that everything she may do with you can remain completely hidden.  It is all too likely that your neighbors may find out.  You’re just going to have to accept that.”
     I shook my head.  “I…I just don’t know.”
      “In the end Mike, it will always be your life…and your house.  You can end everything whenever you decide.  I’m only hoping that you can decide to continue instead.”  She got up and came over to me.  Too close.  Her voice was soft again.  “Mike, did you enjoy me pushing your buttons over the last few days?  Last night included?  And don’t lie.  I know you did.”
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  Maybe.”
      “I think it was a lot more than maybe.  Mike, do you dream of doing things like that more often?  Do you dream of someone telling you to do things?  Embarrassing things?”
      “Uh….”
      “Don’t lie.”
      “Maybe.”
      “Which means that yes, you do.  From what you told me about yourself, and what I’ve seen over the last few days, I know for a fact that you do.  This would give you a chance to experience a little more of that.  At least until Ashley messes up.  Which we both know probably wouldn’t take that long.”
      “But this would be Ashley pushing me around, not you.”
      “I would be doing it too.  Just not every day.”
      “But Ashley….”
      “You would just have to learn to follow her commands,” Joanna told me.  “And the guidelines of this agreement would make that safer for you.”
      “But you didn’t rule out anything in public!”
      “No, I didn’t.  And maybe that was for personal reasons as well.  But to be honest, with her friends around once in a while.  Pubic issues are all too possible.”
      “It’s the public issues that concern me the most.”
     She looked at me for a moment.  “Mike, isn’t it that public element that really fuels your fantasies?  Isn’t it the excitement of possibly being seen…or actually being seen that would make you feel the most humiliated?”
      “Those are the things that terrify me the most!”
      “Of course they do.  But doesn’t that mean then that those things are at the very core of your fantasies?”
     I swallowed hard.  There were too many concerns.
     She leaned over and kissed my cheek.  “Please Mike?  For Ashley?  For me?”
     I looked into her eyes.  I saw a desperation there that I hadn’t expected.  But it was a desperation for her daughter.  “Mmmm….  Okay,” I finally managed to get out.
     She kissed me full on the lips.  “Thank you!  Now we’ve just got to get Ashley to agree.”
      “Oh Lord!  What was I getting myself into?”

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Together we went into the living room to present it to Ashley.  Although to be honest, Joanna was far more excited about it than I was.  I was still too much in shock.  Joanna immediately turned the TV off, which caused Ashley to complain.  Joanna ignored her and took the lead.  My main thought was that I’d rather be anywhere else but there.
      “Ashley,” Joanna said, although she already had Ashley’s full protesting attention the moment she had turned the TV off.  “You’ve complained a number of times to me since we’ve been here that you want to push Michael around again.  Make him do any silly thing you want.”
     I saw Ashley roll her eyes.  “I get it Mom!  You already said a big fat no to that.  And he was damn rude when I even suggested I wanted to see those diapers the other night.”
      “That’s right!” Joanna agreed.  “But what if there was a way that I did let you push him around…and he agreed to it as well.”
     Ashley’s jaw dropping was almost comical.  Her face lit up as she looked between her mother and me.  “Huh?  I can?  Great!”  She looked straight at me.  “Get that box of diapers.  Now!”
      “No dear,” Joanna said quickly. 
      “But you said…”
      “I said there might be a way.  I’m afraid that’s going to depend on you agreeing to some things.”
      “What?” Ashley asked suspiciously.
      “This,” Joanna said as she started separating a group of pages to give to her.  “Everything in here…and I do mean absolutely everything!”
      “Huh?”
     Joanna handed Ashley the pages and I saw her start to read them.  “Oh hell no!” she exclaimed all too quickly.  “Not a chance in hell!”  She read a few more sections, moved on to another page.  “This is all bogus.  Nothing but bogus.  Everything in here is aimed only at getting me to go back home with you.  Everything!  Look how many times you repeat exactly the same thing!  No way Mom.  No way in hell!”  She literally threw the papers across the floor.
     I breathed a big sigh of relief.  Joanna only looked troubled. 
      “I have to leave later today,” Joanna told her daughter.  “But even without this agreement, so help me, if I hear you giving Mike here any trouble at all – about anything – I’ll be back down here to get you so fast it will make your head spin.  I’m only letting you stay here as a favor to you.  And I know for a fact that Mike isn’t exactly happy with the idea either.  So watch yourself young lady.  Behave!”
      “I’ll be fine, Mom.  Just leave me alone!”
     I could see the look of anger and disappointment on Joanna’s face.  As for myself, all I felt was relief.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Joanna left that night, and I was stuck taking care of Ashley by myself.  To be honest, as long as she had the TV, the game machine, and especially her cell phone where she constantly texted her friends, she seemed to be happy.  Every time she needed to get up to go to the bathroom, I watched her carefully to make sure she would be alright, but she seemed to have mastered the art of hopping around with that one crutch under her arm.  Seeing her getting around so well, as little as it was, helped make me feel a little more at ease. 
     Over the next week, Ashley and I kind of fell into a routine.  I got up earlier in the mornings to help bathe her and help her get dressed.  Then I went to work.  I rushed home at lunchtime to bring her something to eat, then went back to work.  Joanna called me every single day at work to check on things, and I know she called every day to talk to Ashley as well.  And every single day Ashley did her best to order me to do something stupid.  “Get one of those diapers and put it on.  Go put your high heels on and put those shoe locks on.  I want to see you in a dress today.”  Each and every time I firmly put her down, which seemed to make her angry and frustrated.  Something that I rather enjoyed. 
     Joanna came back on Friday morning while I was at work to take her daughter back to the doctor for her first checkup.  For the first time all week, I was able to have lunch with my usual friends at the bank.  I had told them all about having to take care of Ashley.  I especially included telling them what a total pain in the neck she could be.  I wasn’t sure if they felt sorry for me or not. 
     Friday night I came home from work and found Joanna cooking in my kitchen again.  Ashley was in her usual spot, looking as usual. 
      “How’d it go with the doctor?” I asked.
      “Fine,” Joanna told me.  “They took x-rays again and everything seems to be healing nicely.  Since her breaks were so bad, they want to leave her in just those plaster casts until she’s completely healed, but she doesn’t need to go back to the doctor again until it’s time to take them off.  About five more weeks.”
      “I guess that’s good?”
      “As good as it can be,” she said.  “I know we talked on the phone every day, but how has it really gone?”
     I shrugged.  “Fine.  Her friend Amanda has been here several times, mostly while I was at work, but I have no problem with that.  I’m actually surprised more of her friends haven’t shown up.”
      “And has she been behaving?”
      “She can’t exactly do much or go anywhere,” I replied.  Then I laughed.  “But she sure has been trying to order me around – and not to do anything that she needs.”
     Joanna’s eyebrows went up.  “She’s still trying to dominate you?”
      “Constantly!  And I keep putting her firmly down.  I hate to say it, but I’m rather enjoying doing that.”
     She smiled.  “Good!  Don’t let her push you around.  I appreciate you taking care of her like you have been.”
      “So far, it’s been no problem.”

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     The strangest thing happened to me that night.  I set Joanna up with everything she would need on the couch again, but then she whispered, “Make sure you leave your door open again.”  I immediately knew…or hoped…that I’d have her for a visitor that night.  But if she did come, what kind of visitor would she be? 
     I found out a little while later when she came in, closed the door, and totally naked slipped under the covers with me.  “You’re not wearing your nightgown…or even panties,” she complained.
      “I didn’t feel like it tonight.”
      “Michael!” she said in a disappointed voice.  Then she kissed me full on the lips, wrapped that soft sexy body around me, and made sure I had a very unforgettable night. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     On Saturday, Joanna and I went to the grocery store together.  She picked out a number of things she knew that Ashley liked.  After that, since she was there to care for her daughter and I had nothing better to do, I stayed in my office for much of the day and played games on my computer.  
     And then, in the middle of the afternoon, Joanna came into my office and interrupted me.  “Um…Mike?”
     I finished a small section of my game and put it on hold.  I turned to her.  “Yeah?”
      “Um…can we talk to you for a minute?”
      “Sure.  Is there a problem?”
     She just kind of cocked her head and shrugged a bit.  “Come on out and let’s discuss this.”
     I followed her out to the living room.  The TV was off for a change and Ashley was looking at me all too strangely.  “What’s the problem?” I asked.
      “Um…Mike,” Joanna replied.  “Ashley has had second thoughts about that…agreement I came up with last week.”
     I felt my stomach lurch and my knees go weak.  “The agreement?”  Was my voice suddenly hoarse?
      “Yes.  We’ve been discussing it, and now Ashley feels she wants to try it.”
      “Um…you do?” I replied nervously.
      “Yes,” Joanna replied. 
      “The question now is, are you still willing to go along with it?”
      “Um…” I looked between them.  I looked for a way out.
      “You said you’d do it last week!” Ashley said in an all too stern voice.
      “Um…I know but…”
      “Then what’s so different now?”
      “Um….  This is difficult.  It’s…dangerous for me.”
      “And you love it!” Ashley pointed out, all too sure of herself.
      “Um…maybe.”
      “Um…definitely!” Ashley replied with too much certainty. 
      “Mike?” Joanna said.  “What’s it going to be?  As always, you’ll have the final word.  This is your life we’re talking about, more so than mine or Ashley’s.  And you know I’m only doing this for Ashley’s sake.  So for my sake…please?”
     I looked at her.  But it was a moment before I could finally nod my head.  “Um…okay.  I’ll…try it.”
      “Thanks Mike,” Joanna said.  She came over and kissed me – on the lips!
      “Now before we start anything,” Joanna said quickly.  We’re each not only going to sign this thing, but in each of our separate sections, I want us all to initial next to every last rule so that there will be no question at all that we all know what’s required of us.  Michael, can you please get us a pen?”
     I got the pen, but as I did, I had a feeling that it would be the last time anyone ever asked me to do something politely. 
     Joanna went first.  She read the top portion, then she read each of the sections under her name and initialed each one.  Then she placed her signature at the bottom of her section.  She passed the pages to Ashley and had her do the same.  Ashley read each of her section parts, often commenting on how bogus it all was and that it was only aimed at getting her to go home with her mother, but she initialed each section and added her signature underneath.
     And then the papers were passed to me.  Did I really want to do this?  I stared at them for a few moments.
      “Michael…please?  For me?”
     I swallowed hard and began reading out loud.  I read, and initialed each part.  But before I had a chance to sign my name to the bottom of it, Ashley stopped me.
      “Wait a minute!” she said all too excitedly.  “He’s already agreed to do all that, so before he signs his name, I want him to go put on one of those new diapers, and come back here wearing only that and nothing else – and then sign his name!”
     I looked to Joanna and saw her standing there with her eyebrows raised.  “It’s up to you?” she told me.  “You haven’t signed it yet.”
     Yeah, it was up to me, but I had already signed most of it anyway.  I headed to my room and opened that big box.  Damn it was packed with a lot of diapers.  Big diapers!  Fat diapers.  I undressed and put one of them on.  The cute infantile designs on them certainly stood out.  The extra thick bulk of the thing felt not only weird, but uncomfortable – especially against the inside of my crotch.  Wearing just that, I literally waddled back out into the living room since that diaper was so thick between my legs. 
      “Much better!” Ashley crowed triumphantly.  “And those things look fantastic.  Look how thick they are Mom!  I wonder how much they can hold.”
      “We’ll just have to see dear,” Joanna said.  She was certainly smiling all too brightly.
      “Now sign that paper!” Ashley ordered.
     I took the paper and pen, and finally signed my name on it.
      “Yahoo!” Ashley crowed excitedly.  “Now put that pen down, stand there with your stupid thumb in your mouth and seal the deal by wetting yourself!”
     I was total aghast.  She certainly wasn’t wasting any time in humiliating me at all.  But now having little choice, I stuck my thumb in my mouth and forced myself to stand there and wet that super thick diaper. 
     Ashley kept staring at my diaper, then she finally laughed.  “Look!  Some of the designs have faded!  He did it!  That was the most fun thing I’ve seen in a long time!” she told her mother.
      “Yes it was dear,” Joanna agreed.
     I simply felt sick!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun... Loveed the contract... But to easy for him to drop out of it... He should only be able to drop out of it if there is a non contractual error on the the daughters side.. That way he could not just hold his finger up and say this is over.. Mom could make the final determination.. But he should be locked in as long as they want him.. Smile.. Jsut my two cents.. But I can't wait for the next chapter so much fun to be had. Love that he and mom are having fun too..

Hugs CS

Chicago Karen said...

Oh boy, a contract! I suspect that among all of the seeming reasonableness spaced throughout the clauses, there is also a counter- mandate that Joanna has thoroughly disguised. Like another attorney long ago suspected, it doesn’t feel right. But I can’t find anything. But, everybody signed it. Will Joanna have it notarized? Mike could use the analytic skills of a certain Sissy we all know and love.