Friday, February 23, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 12 – Part 1 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 12 – Part 1 of 2

     Fool, buffoon, nitwit, clown, idiot, jerk, moron, asshole…the names I had for myself went on and on.  None of them were kind in any way at all, but I mentally referred to myself with them liberally. 
     My feet were absolutely killing me again because I was stuck in those five-inch heels.  It’s amazing how much you can absolutely long to do nothing more than bend your toes once in a while.  It had only been since the day before, but after spending another rather agonizing night stuck in those shoes again, I was almost ready to tell Ashley I’d do anything at all, no matter what, just for the chance to bend my toes for just a single minute.  I was that desperate!
     But as bad as my feet were, they were only part of my problem.  I was still stuck in the same diaper from the day before because Ashley thought it was funny to see me wearing it until it started leaking.  Have you any idea how uncomfortable it is to have that much bulk stuck between your legs?  Yes, okay, it did fuel much of my morning humping exercises, but once I got past that, it was nothing but uncomfortable and aggravating.  I certainly couldn’t walk even close to normally.  And the constant rubbing and pressure against my legs was beyond annoying. 
     I asked Ashley the moment she got up…I begged her the moment she got up, to let me out of those shoes.
      “No way!” she laughed.  “Not till you have to go to work.”
      “How about my diaper, can I please take it off now?”
      “Are you kidding?  Forget it!  You’re not going without a diaper.”
      “Then can I at least change it?”
      “Is it leaking?”
     I double checked.  “Not yet, but I’m sure it will soon.”
      “Then you don’t get to change it.  Not till it’s leaking and I say you can.
      “But I need a shower…bad!”
      “Tough!” she giggled.  “You can wash yourself off the way you help me every morning instead.”  Then she laughed again.  “I think that’s only fair.  If I can’t take a bath, then why should you?”
     The girl was absolutely infuriating!  And then she made it even worse!
      “I wonder,” she said, a little too slyly as I was helping her get settled in her chair, “if that diaper will start leaking first, or if you’ll mess in it first.”
      “Mess in it!”
      “Of course!  Don’t think you’re going to be allowed to take it off for that!  You don’t take it off till I say you can!”
     I had a thought.  “If I mess in it, do I get to finally change it?”
      “Not until it starts leaking.”
      “But it will smell!”
      “Of course.  And that’s going to make you even funnier!”
     Darn girl!  I went straight into the kitchen and fixed myself a cup of coffee – and drank the whole thing as fast as I could, just to help me pee sooner – so I could get out of that diaper sooner.  How much were those diapers supposed to hold anyway?  I was sure I had passed that point ages ago.  The last batch of diapers I had bought certainly wouldn’t have been this much of a problem!
     Fortunately, shortly after finishing that cup of coffee, I did manage to pee again, and my diaper did finally leak a little.  But Ashley had to double check it to see it for herself.  And of course she took the opportunity to grope my diaper all too thoroughly while she did it. 
      “Are you comfortable in that thing?” she asked with a giggle.
      “No!  It’s awful!”
     She laughed.  “Get used to it!  ‘Cause I absolutely love seeing you stuck in it.  And the way you have to waddle around everywhere is totally hilarious.”
      “Can I please go change now?”
     Fortunately, she agreed.  Not only that, I got permission to clean myself up as best I could, and then find a clean blouse to put on.  Just nothing to cover up my diaper.  I was grateful, but what I really wanted was a good hot shower…not to mention getting out of those darn heels!  I did take a few minutes though to sit on the toilet so hopefully messing in a diaper wouldn’t be one of those issues I’d have to deal with.  I just didn’t bother telling her that.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     It was shortly after lunch when I heard the sound that sent a shiver through my spine.  “Mister Miiiiike.” 
     Ugh!  I hurried out to the living room to see what Ashley wanted. 
      “What are you doing?”
     What I was doing was hiding in my room, but I couldn’t tell her that.  “Changing the sheets on my bed,” I lied.
      “Oh.  Forget that for now.  I need you to start cleaning up in here…and the kitchen too.  In fact anywhere that guests might see.”
      “Guests?”  The very word frightened me to death.
      “Yeah.  A bunch of my friends are coming over.”  Then she laughed.  “It’ll be like a party!”
     A party?  I was guessing it was going to be more like a torture fest for me.  “When are they coming?”
      “Whenever they get here.  Probably soon.  So start cleaning up the place.”
     Actually the place wasn’t bad at all.  The only real mess was where Ashley was sitting.  But I didn’t bother mentioning it.  I looked around and didn’t see much of anything I needed to pick up or clean, so I headed back to my bedroom to hide again.
      “Where are you going?”
      “Uh…to clean the bathroom, of course.”
      “Yeah!  Good idea!”
     I had already picked up the bathroom earlier, and I was quite sure that none of her friends would notice if it was clean or not.  I went back to my bedroom to hide…and worry.
     Not ten minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring.  She didn’t really expect me to answer it dressed the way I was, did she?
      “Mister Miiiike!  Get the door!”
     Obviously, she did.  With a sigh, I headed for the front door, trying my best to brace myself for the oncoming onslaught. 
      “Hurry!” I heard her yell.
     In these heels…when they were killing me?  Besides, I didn’t want to open that door at all.  In fact when I got to it, I stopped and stared at the darn thing. 
     And then the doorbell rang again.  But I still didn’t want to open it.
      “What the hell are you doing?  Open the door!”
     Yeah.  Right.  Despite how much I didn’t want to, my hand reached out and turned the lock.  And I pulled the door open.  There were four of Ashley’s friends there.  None of which I knew.  Three girls, two of whom screamed all too delighted at the sight of me, and one guy who just looked surprised.  And once again I wondered how I was managing to remain standing – in those five-inch heels.
      “Come in!  Come in!” I heard Ashley yell from the living room. 
     Like it or not, I stood back out of the way.  They came in, but not far.  They all stopped just inside to keep gawking at me while I closed the door.
      “God!  I can’t believe it!” one of them said.
      “Come in!” Ashley yelled from the living room.  “Come in here where we can talk!”
They went, but it was slowly.  Most of them continuing to look at me where I stood by the door instead of watching where they were going.  A minute later though, they were all in the living room, excitedly talking with each other. 
     I headed for the bedroom to hide again, but the doorbell rang the very moment I walked in there.
      “Mister Miiiike!”
     Yeah, yeah.  I didn’t bother saying it.  It was humiliation time again.
     This time, there were three kids out there.  Two girls and one boy.  At least the number was going down.  They gawked.  They laughed.  They came in and gawked some more.  And Ashley yelled for them to join the others in the living room. 
     Before I took even one step away from the door.  I heard someone else approaching.  I opened the door before they rang the bell.  Two kids this time.  One boy and one girl.  Yes, the number was definitely declining each time.  But one of those kids I had met before.
      “Hi Mister Mike,”
     Yes, it’s major embarrassing when someone you’ve met before sees you in the condition I was presently in.  “Hi Amanda,” I replied to Ashley’s best friend.  “Come on in.”
     She didn’t introduce the guy she was with, and I was glad.  I’d probably never remember his name anyway.
      “Amanda!  Jimmy!” Ashley called from the living room.  “Come on!”
     Jimmy.  Not that I really felt I needed to know his name.
     Maybe I should just stand there at the door.  The number of kids each time had gone down.  Which meant there should still be one more coming.  But the doorbell didn’t ring, so I headed back to the bedroom – to hide again.  I was back there for a good five minutes, when I heard that darn doorbell ring again.  The one late kid – obviously. 
      “Mister Miiike!”
     I didn’t bother answering her.  I headed for the door.  And got a shock when I opened it.  Not one kid, but five.  Three girls and two boys.  I was glad I didn’t know any of them…and I sincerely hoped I’d never see any of them again. 
      “My God!  What took you?” Ashley yelled as the new group came in.
     They were too busy checking me out to answer Ashley. 
      “Guys!  Come on in!” Ashley yelled.  “We’ve got lots to discuss!”
     They finally went, but slowly.  My living room was stuffed with people.  Most of whom I had never met, and didn’t really want to meet.  I headed for the bedroom again – to hide.
      “Mike!  Get over here.”  Ugh!
     I went into the now mobbed living room.  Everyone was staring at me. 
      “See!” Ashley told them.  “See where the design is missing from his diaper.  The wetter he gets, the more those designs disappear.”  She laughed.  “You should have seen the diaper he woke up in this morning.  The designs were totally gone, and it was so bulky, I don’t know how he walked in it.”
     The kids were laughing at me again.  And I know my face was red with embarrassment.  But once again, the one thing I was the most aware of was the tingling need in my sexual region.  How long before bedtime when I could scratch that need?
     Since the kids were all talking, I tried to duck out of the way…and out of the room, but Ashley noticed and called me back.  I had no choice but to stand there, all too close to all of them, and do nothing but show myself off while they talked about me.  The two biggest subjects of course were my shoe locks and my wet diaper.  I don’t know how many of them tugged on my shoes to try to remove them.  A few of the guys actually hurt me a little as they pulled too hard.  But unfortunately, I had bought about the strongest shoe locks I could find – at the time, just for my own amusement, and of course, those shoes I was wearing weren’t going anywhere. 
     When the subject came up, a few of them actually grabbed and felt my wet diaper – all over!  And that included two of the guys.  Let me tell you, that was uncomfortable to try to stand still for!  And of course, the subject of my fake breasts came up, for which I had to remove my top, remove my bra, let them pass the birdseed forms all around the room, then get dressed again. 
     Fortunately, they moved on to the subject of the agreement we had all signed, and as Ashley passed a copy of the thing around the room for all of them to read and examine, I ducked out again.  I was relieved when nobody seemed to care.  They were all wrapped up in their own business…for a while. 
      “Mister Miiike.  Where are you?”
     Here we go again!  I clomped my way back to the living room.
      “Nope!” one of the guys said as I walked in.  “I think it still looks the same.”
     I realized he was talking about my diaper. 
      “Let me see!” another of the girls said.  She came over and felt my diaper, and examined it closely.  “Nope,” she agreed.  “I think it’s still the same.”
      “Wet yourself,” Ashley ordered.
     I was shocked.  “What?  Now?”
      “Now!” Ashley repeated.  “I want them to see those silly baby designs disappear.”
      “Um…but I don’t…”
      “Then just stand there until you can.  And you better tell us just before you do it, or I really will send you to the store just like that!”
     Have I mentioned before that I hated my new life?  I stood there trying to pee.  Or rather working up the nerve to pee in front of them, because I did have to pee.  I just didn’t want to do it with them all looking – even though that’s exactly what I was supposed to do.  Life is funny the way it sends you little problems like that. 
      “So that’s everything that he has?” I heard one of the girls ask.
      “Oh no!” Ashley replied.  “He’s got a whole drawer full of stuff, and half his closet too!”
      “Then what else does he have?” another of the girls asked.  “We’ve seen this on him.  What else is there?”
     Ashley laughed.  “He’s got more panties in his drawer than most of us put together!”
      “I want to see!” Amanda declared.
     I didn’t really want them all digging through me drawers and my closet.  As bad as things were, that was still all my private stuff.  “Um…I’m going to…”
      “Hey!” Ashley suddenly yelled.  “He’s getting ready to wet himself!”  All eyes turned to me…or rather to the front of my diaper.  “Okay Mister Mike.  We’re waiting.”
     When I was growing up, and imagining what my grownup life would be like, this was not ever even close to anything on that list! 
      “Is he doing it?” someone asked.
     Hating myself, I stood in front of all of them and let loose inside my diaper.  I felt the warm pee rushing out, surrounding me somewhat, and immediately sinking down into the bottom of my diaper.  The diaper suddenly felt not only wetter, but heavier.  As the pee quickly got absorbed into the material it became bulkier.
      “Is anything happening?” someone asked.  “Is he doing it?”
      “Yes!” one of the girls suddenly squealed.  “Look!  Some of the designs are disappearing again.”
     It’s amazing how fast that many kids can crowd around someone.  In this case, me.  My diaper not only got looked at, it got felt all too firmly by what seemed like a hundred different hands. 
      “So now he has to change it?” one of the girls asked.
      “Nope!” Ashley proclaimed happily.  “Not until he gets that thing to leak.”
      “How long will that take?”
      “Probably a long time!” she told them.
      “Hey,” one of the girls asked.  “Now can we see what else he has?”
     That wasn’t what I wanted to hear.  I had gone ahead and peed into my diaper, just to get them to forget about that.
      “Yeah,” Ashley said, somewhat uncertainly.  “But I can’t go.  I’ve got to sit down.”
      “Can’t you sit on his bed or something?” one of the guys asked.
     She brightened.  “Yeah.  I can do that.  Someone give me a hand.”
     Two of the guys not only helped her out of her chair, they left her crutch behind as they both supported her all the way back to my room and helped her sit up on my bed.  I followed them all back to my room, although I really wanted to be going somewhere else – away from all of them.  Now my room was positively packed.  Amanda was already opening my top drawer by the time I got in there.
      “Not that one!” Ashley told Amanda.  “He’s got everything in his bottom drawer.”
     Amanda quickly closed my top drawer and pulled my bottom drawer way out.  She removed the sweatshirts I had piled on top of everything.  “God!” she exclaimed.  “He really does have a lot of panties.  Look at these!”  She started pulling them out – all of them, and passing them all off to one of the girls, who passed them around.  In moments, my entire panty collection was going from one set of hands to another, all over my room. 
      “These are gorgeous!” one of the girls proclaimed with a laugh.  “I don’t have anything like this.”
      “They’re all frilly and lacy!” another girl said.
      “Fancy!” another one agreed.
      “There’s not a plain pair in the bunch,” a third girl added.
     That was my panty collection.  But since I bought them for my own fun and amusement, why the heck would I buy a plain pair.  That wouldn’t be as much fun.  I now noticed my other two bras were being passed around the room.  My one pair of black pantyhose, my pair of pantyhose that now had a run in them – thanks to Ashly, and my one new pair that I hadn’t had a chance to wear yet.  My plastic bag full of makeup was going around between the girls who each dug through it to see what was in there.  And finally my pink nightgown was out in the room. 
     I hated them going through my private things.  I hated even more that they were all examining everything.  And I mostly hated the sexual need I was once again feeling in my groin as I stood there letting them touch everything that had been my private sexy toys – while wearing locked-on five-inch heels and a bulky wet diaper.
     And then Amanda asked, “Where’s the rest of his stuff?”
      “In his closet,” Ashley reminded her. 
     Amanda of course headed straight for my closet.  Everything I had in there, my two dresses, my three skirts, my two other blouses, even my high heeled boots got pulled out and passed around among the crowd.  And then Amanda pushed out that big box of diapers Ashley had made me buy.
      “Hey guys,” Amanda said as she got the box out of the closet.  “Look at this.”  She opened the lid of the box so everyone could see.  “Do you think he’s got enough?”
     Everyone laughed. 
      “Hey!  I want to see him wear something else!” one of the girls shouted.  Her request was echoed all over the room.
      “Sure,” Ashley agreed.  “Whatever you want.  You tell him what to wear, and he has to do it.”  Her words brought more laughter.
      “I want to see him in some of these panties!” Amanda said immediately.
      “No!” Ashley quickly replied, putting a quick stop to that request.  “I want him to wear that diaper until it leaks.
      “But you can see that anytime.  You get to see it all whenever you want,” Amanda countered.  “I want to see him in panties instead.”  Her request was echoed by several other girls.
     Ashly didn’t look happy.  “Okay,” she finally agreed.  “Get that diaper off.”
     Thank you Amanda!  My new hero!  The only problem was, that in taking my diaper off, I’d be exposing myself in front of all of them.  “Uh…can I change in the bathroom?” I asked.
      “No!” Ashley declared quickly.  “You can do it right here in front of all of us.”
     I noticed that brought more than a few surprised looks.  I hesitated, not really wanting to expose myself in front of them.
      “What are you waiting for?” Ashley angrily asked.
      “Um….”
      “Just take it off!”  She laughed.  “You know you have to do whatever I tell you to, no matter what!  You don’t have a choice, and we want to see you naked anyway.”
     In other words, Ashley wanted me to expose myself.  Once again I was aware of that darn sexual need.  I started pulling my diaper apart, then off.  And there I was, exposed in front of all of them.  They all looked, mostly with wonder on their faces.  Not wonder at anything special about me, but wonder at the fact that I had just exposed myself in front of them all – at Ashley’s command. 
      “What panties?” one of the girls asked.  Her question was like breaking a spell, they were all suddenly animated again.
      “Hey!” Amanda said quickly.  “Maybe he better clean himself up a bit before he puts the panties on.  He’s been wearing a wet diaper!”
     Some of the kids laughed, but they all agreed – even me.  I gladly went into my bathroom to clean myself off with a washcloth.  The only problem was, all too many of them followed.  Five minutes later, I was wearing a rather frilly and lacy pair of purple panties for all of them to admire to their hearts content.


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Can’t believe Ashley has that many friends, the way she interacts with people. These Millennials, sheesh.