Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 24 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 24 – Part 1 of 2

     My mother was coming.  I had no doubt at all that the real reason she was coming was because she wanted to meet Ashley, who I’m sure my mother was convinced I was in love with since she was living here.  My mother was usually busy with her gambling friends and pretty much left me alone, but one of her pet peeves about me was that I had never gotten married.  And now she thought I was in love with Ashley?  Nothing could be further from the truth! 
     After my mother’s phone call, I had a hard time going to sleep.  And primarily on my mind, was calling Joanna to tell her we needed to end this entire agreement…unless Ashley couldn’t bring her grades up enough by this Friday to continue, which is what I fully expected.  After that, everything would be over with and I had no worries at all about my mother.  But if Ashley did somehow manage the impossible, then I was going to have to end things right away, whether Ashley liked it or not.  But in the meantime, I would let things ride for a few more days and see what happened.  Letting it end…naturally…seemed like the better option to me.
     In the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I was shocked out of the deep sleep I had finally fallen into.  I heard a loud noise, and then the words, “I hate you!” shouted at me.  I jolted straight up, trying to figure out what was going on.  Ashley was in my doorway and was just then turning and leaving.  It took me a moment to realize that she had probably tried to use the toilet in the guest bathroom, only to discover that before I went to bed, I had taped it shut with the duct tape so she couldn’t use it, and most likely she had finally given in and had wet her diaper. 
     It took me a little while to go back to sleep again, but for some unknown reason, I felt an immense sense of satisfaction.  Ashley had to use her diaper.  After she had kept me in them so much, I could only think about how fitting it was.  Such a happy thought.  And yes, turnabout was definitely fair play.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---
                                                                                             
      “I hate you!” Ashley told me rather vehemently at least five times while I diapered her after her morning shower before I went to work.  Trust me, I didn’t mind her hating me one bit.  “Did you have to tape your toilet so I couldn’t get in it?  That was cruel!”
      “Evidently, taping it was the right thing to do,” I told her.  I know there was more than a hint of a smile on my face as I said it.
      “I hate you!” she replied once again.
     Oh such a feeling of satisfaction taping her – firmly – into one of those super thick diapers, even though the one she was wearing since last night wasn’t nearly full.
      “Are you going back to bed?” I asked.  “I know you were up half the night studying.”
      “No!” she replied rather determinedly.  “Just help me to my chair.  I’ve got to get back to work.”
     I was quite surprised by that.  “Are you sure?”
      “I am not going back to live with my mother!”
     She was certainly determined.  Maybe she could bring her grades up enough in both courses.  For her, I guess that would be a very good thing.  And as far as I was now concerned, even if she did get the grades she needed, since my mother was coming, which I didn’t tell her, the agreement would be coming to an end anyway.  Let her dream.  Besides, every minute I got to see her stuck in those diapers was pure bliss to me.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I cheated!  Yes, I admit it, I cheated.  But I knew that Joanna would never find out, so why not?  Yes, I did wear both panties and pantyhose to work under my clothes, but I had no other underwear except panties to wear, and I had to wear the pantyhose because I knew that after work, I would be stuck going home while wearing the high heels again.  Not only that, but I knew I had to go into a couple of stores on my way home from work, and I knew I’d have to wear high heels when I did it.  Joanna had already said she wanted pictures.  So knowing all that, I cheated.  I did not wear my heels when I left the house to go to work like I was supposed to, according to Joanna’s decree.  Ashley wasn’t paying any attention to me, so I simply carried the heels and that darn kitchen safe out with me when I left that morning and got in the car.  
     On the way to work, I seriously considered locking my heels inside that safe and then setting the timer, like maybe for a century from now so I wouldn’t ever have to worry about wearing them again.  It was a fairly pleasant thought. 
     Joanna texted me again that morning to ask if everything went alright.  I texted back that yes, everything went fine.  And then I did some soul searching for a few minutes and decided to text one more thing to her.  Call me when you get a chance.  Ten minutes later, my cell phone rang. 
      “Hi Michael,” Joanna said.  “What’s up?”
      “Hi Joanna,” I replied.  “I just wanted to let you know that it looks like one way or another, the agreement has to end by next week.”
      “Why?” Joanna asked.  “I thought you were okay with it.”
      “I am.  But I got a call last night from my mother.  She’s coming for a visit, and to be honest, I don’t care what you or Ashley thinks, I’m not going to let my mother find out anything at all that has to do with what we’ve been doing.  I’m not going to let one trace of anything be anywhere near where she might possibly see it.  Everything I’ve got, all my clothes and whatever else, is going out of the house.  Possibly to a storage locker somewhere.”
      “Of course Michael,” Joanna replied.  “I fully agree.  You certainly don’t want your mother finding out.  But maybe we won’t have to end the agreement.  Maybe we can just put it on hold for a little while.”
      “More than likely, it won’t matter anyway,” I told her.  “More than likely Ashley won’t bring her grades up enough.”
      “But she could,” Joanna countered.  “Despite the way she’s behaved, she’s a lot smarter than you think.”
      “She did seem awfully determined last night…and this morning.”
      “I’m sure she did,” Joanna replied.  She chuckled.  “I got a text from her last night telling me that she hates me.”
      “Yeah,” I replied.  “She woke me up in the middle of the night telling me the same thing when she discovered I had taped my toilet closed as well.  She’s not exactly happy right now.”
     Joanna chuckled.  “I’m sure she’s not.  But maybe this is what she needs to get busy and do something.  Heaven only knows what she’s been doing with herself all this time.”
      “Probably playing games,” I suggested.
      “Most likely,” she agreed.  “When is your mother coming?”
      “She’s arriving, not this Saturday, but the following Saturday, then she leaves on Sunday.”
      “Well,” Joanna said, “that gives us more than a week to get prepared.  I’m sure we can handle that with no trouble.”
      “Um…Joanna…”
      “Yes?”
      “I have no doubt that my mother wants to meet Ashley…mostly because she thinks I’m in love with her since she’s living in my house.”
     There was a moment of pause.  Then I heard her laugh.  “Most likely.  I can easily see that.  I’d probably think the same.”
      “If Ashley doesn’t bring her grades up, then I can tell her she just left and it won’t matter.”
      “But if Ashley does bring her grades up,” Joanna countered, “then we’ll have to consider it.”
      “I’m not telling my mother that I’m in love with your daughter!”
      “Of course not.  We’ll just tell her that Ashley is still staying there until she can find somewhere else to live.”
      “Good!”
      “Okay Michael, call me when you get to your car after work so we can coordinate locking your shoes up again.”
     Oh how I hated just thinking about that. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I got two texts from Ashley that morning telling me she hated me.  I was guessing she had wet herself each time.  When I went home at lunchtime and brought her a fast-food sandwich, she did nothing but glare at me the entire time – and I loved it.  During the afternoon, she texted that she hated me three more times before my work day was over.  I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed reading each of those texts.
     Joanna phoned me just as I was getting to my car that evening.  While I put my heels on, we talked about the texts she got from Ashley all day telling her Ashley hated her  A few minutes later, my male shoes were locked away in that darn plastic safe again.  Before she hung up, Joanna reminded me that I needed to get some baby lotion and more duct tape, and she wanted pictures in each store showing I was wearing my heels.  My male shoes were locked away.  She had removed every other pair of male shoes I owned from my house.  I had no choice now but to wear the high heels like she wanted.  But I told her I would send her the pictures when I took them.
     Fool.  Dumb ass.  Idiot.  Moron.  Jerk.  Pervert.  The list of names I had for myself was a long one.  And none of them were nice.  But every one of those names was appropriate.  I was going out shopping, in public, wearing high heels.  Again.  A man, dressed as a man, except I was wearing women’s high heels – like a fool.  I was embarrassed before I even left the bank parking lot. 
     I stopped at a drug store first to get the baby lotion.  I hated just getting out of my car, but somehow I managed it.  Why do women’s shoes make so much noise when you walk?  Do women get so used to it after a while that they don’t notice anymore?  Somehow, I doubted that.  I certainly noticed, and I knew for a fact that others did too. 
     I did my best to walk as quietly as possible in those five inch heels, and I prayed that the background noise around me would keep others from hearing me.  It didn’t.  But I couldn’t let that stop me.  Actually, I had no choice but to not let it stop me.  I noticed a few people looking, then turning away, then looking back at me again, or rather at my feet.  I’m sure my face turned red, but I did my best to ignore that, and everyone else too.  Thoughts of that first night in Arby’s came back to my mind.  Why had I done that?  Look where it had gotten me now?  I was out in public, purposely wearing high heels – everywhere!  I was such a fool!  I was so perverted!  I was so turned on by it that it was insane!  I’m not admitting that though.  Not at all!
     I found the baby lotion with very little problem.  Finding it wasn’t a problem, but there were a number of different brands available, not to mention a number of varieties in each individual brand.  I didn’t really know one type from another so I chose what I thought was a major brand and grabbed a big bottle of it.  I set it down on the floor, put my high heeled feet on each side of it, grabbed my phone, and took a picture of the bottle between my feet.  I sent the picture to Joanna before I even picked the bottle up from the floor. 
     Continuing to ignore everyone and everything, I paid for my purchase and hightailed it right out of there and back to my car.  Click, clomp, click, clomp…take your pick.  It was noise either way.
     From there, I needed to get some duct tape.  I’m sure there were many places you could buy the stuff, but I had always gone to the building supply store for things like that, so that’s where I went.  Once again thoughts of me entering such a masculine place, wearing such un-masculine shoes, seemed all too wrong.  But of course, me entering anyplace wearing high heels was all wrong.  It just seemed even more so in this place.
     Clomp, clomp, clomp.  From the car to the store, inside, and down aisle after aisle.  I knew exactly where I was going, but it was still a long walk.  I selected the largest roll I could.  I held the roll of tape up to figure out how I wanted to take a picture of it along with my heels.  Joanna hadn’t specified that I had to take a picture of what I bought, she just wanted to see my shoes inside the store.  But since it was Joanna, and since I was going to all that trouble anyway….  I pulled my cell phone out and set it on the camera app.  I bent my right knee back and hung the roll of tape from the heel of my shoe.  I carefully took a picture of it, then retrieved the tape and put my foot down before I fell down.  I sent the picture to Joanna.  Five minutes later, I was out of there and clomping my way back to the car.  Whew! 
     I was glad that the whole thing would be over with soon.  I wasn’t sure I could ever do that again.  But no doubt, Joanna would be sending me out on errands nearly every day until we stopped it.  And I’m still insisting that I hated absolutely every bit of it!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “I…hate you!” Ashley screamed from her chair the moment she heard me walk into the kitchen.  Such a sweet sound. 
     I set my purchases on the counter and went into the living room to see her.  Her school books were out and she appeared to be very busy with her computer. 
      “I hate you!” she said rather vehemently again.  “Now change me.  Between this cast and how thick this diaper is, I can’t walk at all.  I don’t even think I can stand up anymore.”
     Oh how I loved hearing that.  “Are you leaking?”
      “Am I what?”
      “Are you leaking?”
     The look on her face was priceless.
      “It doesn’t matter,” she said.  “I need changing!”
      “Not till later,” I told her.  Then I purposely turned and left her there. 
      “Later when?” she yelled.
      “Just…later!”
      “I hate you!”
     I don’t think I’ve ever liked Ashley better than I did just then.
     Actually, I didn’t wait until she was leaking.  I changed her shortly after seven o’clock.  What I didn’t tell her was that I wasn’t going to change her again until tomorrow morning.  Those damn diapers were thick and huge.  They could hold a ton of water.  And I wanted Ashley to “enjoy” every bit of them.
     When bedtime came and she demanded to be changed again, I refused, telling her only then that I didn’t intend on letting her use more than two diapers a day.  And I can tell you that just telling her that added so much to my feeling of total satisfaction over the situation.
      “Just wait!” she threatened.  “As soon as I get to order you around again, you’re going to wish you had never been so cruel to me.  I’m going to see to it that you suffer like you never imagined.”
     I raised my eyebrows at that and laughed.  “You’ve got to pass those tests first.  And to be honest, all you’re telling me is that things are going to be just as bad as they were before.  Because that’s pretty much the way I felt until you messed up.  So go right ahead.”
      “Just you wait you sissy freak.  Just you wait!” she said angrily.  “I hate you!”
     I think she had mentioned that once before.  Or maybe twice…or more.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I woke up Thursday morning with just one thought on my mind, and it wasn’t Ashley.  Joanna was coming that night.  Would she finally let me out of my darn chastity device?  I certainly hoped so.  She said she would just as soon as she got there, but that was before we decided to continue this domination journey.  But trust me, that was the primary thing on the top of my mind.  I hadn’t had any relief for almost a week and I was desperately horny.  I absolutely couldn’t wait!
     Ashley hated me just as much that morning, perhaps more.  I certainly had no problem with that.  I didn’t even have any problem with the increased threats she made to me.  They certainly weren’t going to change my mind about the way I was dealing with her.  Frankly, I was still loving it.  In fact, she was still hating me so much when I saw her at lunchtime that I actually laughed and chuckled my way through lunch, which only made her madder at me.  She was positively fuming by the time I left to go back to work, which I’m sure didn’t help her ability to study very well.  I realized I was actually helping Ashley to fail.  Not that that was a good thing.  But in this case, as far as my dealings with her were concerned, it was definitely for the best.  Ashley would have even less chance of passing those tests, and I wouldn’t have to worry about any further humiliation, even though a major part of me absolutely loved it.  But I swear, if anyone ever asked me that, I’d deny it vehemently!  I still will – ‘cause it’s not true!
     I didn’t change Ashley until around seven in the evening again.  She didn’t say one word to me, but the angry threatening look that never left her face was positively priceless.  How the heck did she keep it up so long?  That was the amazing part. 
     I was ready for bed when Joanna finally got there.  Of course, she went straight to Ashley and hugged her.  I did overhear Ashley telling Joanna how cruel I was being to her.  I also overheard Joanna telling Ashley that she had only herself to blame and not to expect anything better.  She was being fully supportive of me in that respect.  That was a very strange thing for me to hear, in light of my present situation within the household.  But then the reason Joanna had wanted me to look after Ashley in the first place was because she felt I was mature.  Yeah right.  How mature could I really be if I loved everything they made me do?  Which I didn’t – remember?  I didn’t love it at all!
     That night, as I got the blankets and pillows out for Joanna to use on the couch, I chanced asking her if she would unlock my chastity device.
     She looked at me like I was crazy.  “Why?” she asked.  “So you can start demeaning yourself by humping your bed again?  I don’t think so!  No, that device will only come off when I’m ready for it to come off, and not a minute before.”  Then she leveled one of those patented cruel smiles of hers at me.  “Goodnight Mike.”
     Yeah, goodnight.  Not as good as it could be if she would just unlock me.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I didn’t have to take care of Ashley Friday morning, but trust that Joanna made sure my high heels were on my feet from the moment I got dressed.  I was managing to deal with that…now…as long as I was just in the car, but the part I was still having the most trouble with was that darn plastic safe not opening until a few minutes after I got to the bank parking lot.  But once my male shoes were on, I felt totally good again. 
     I received no texts from Joanna that day, which sort of surprised me.  I knew that she was taking Ashley to the doctor that afternoon to get both those casts removed, but I still waited all day to hear from her.  At lunchtime, I went out with my friends again.  Each week it seemed like I had missed so much by being tied up with Ashley.  But now that Ashley would be out of those casts, I wouldn’t have to take care of her anymore.  I could go to lunch with my friends every day, just like I used to.
     Joanna did phone me at the end of the day just after I had gotten into the car.  Once again she made certain that my male shoes were locked up where I couldn’t touch them, this time not until Monday morning after I got to work.  Once my heels were on and the safe was locked, I was so glad when Joanna didn’t ask me to make any stops on the way home.  I felt very relieved about that.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

You may not have to deal with Ashley (at least not for the moment), but you still have to deal with Joanna. Let’s see how the weekend goes.