Friday, May 25, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 26 – Part 2 of 3


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 26 – Part 2 of 3

     I walked in through the kitchen like I always did.  I didn’t see any sign of either Joanna or Ashley.  Where were they?  With that kitchen safe and my male shoes in my hand I headed from the kitchen into the family room.  “Joanna?” I called when I still didn’t see any sign of them.
      “Back here,” I heard Joanna yell. 
     I headed down the hallway and found them in the master bedroom.  I found them, but the way I found them shocked me to high heaven!  Joanna was standing looking sternly at her daughter, but it was Ashley that I couldn’t take my eyes off of.  She was kneeling on the bed – with her wrists tied to the headboard.  And she was crying her eyes out.  I also noticed some kind of cloth gag tied around her head that looked like Joanna had used one of Ashley’s scarves to do it with.  And stranger, she was naked from the waist down, and her bottom was bright red.  “What’s going on?” I asked, not believing what I was seeing.
     Instead of answering, Joanna walked up next to Ashley.  “Are you ready to behave?”
     I saw Ashley nod rather emphatically.  I watched as Joanna untied the scarf from around Ashley’s head.  Ashley started shaking her head rather dramatically, and then I noticed why the scarf had been there.  It had been holding a bar of soap into Ashley’s mouth so she couldn’t remove it.  Joanna pulled the soap out.  Foam and small bubbles were all over Ashley’s chin.
      “I hate you!” Ashley yelled the moment the soap was gone, spurting soap out of her mouth.  “I hate you.  I hate you.  I hate you all!”
      “Nope!” Joanna said as she quickly captured Ashley’s head again, held her nose, then forced that soap back into her mouth.  Ashley fought for all she was worth by shaking her head, but it did no good.  A moment later, the scarf was back holding the soap in place again, and Ashley was crying hysterically.
      “What’s going on?” I asked again, softer than before, and also somewhat afraid for myself in case Joanna was in a nasty mood.
      “The reason Ashley’s diapers haven’t been very wet when you’ve changed her lately, is because she’s been taking them off every day.  She wets in them a few times, then takes them off until just before you get home.  I suspected it when you first mentioned it, and all it took was a little persuasion for Ashley to confirm it. 
      “Persuasion?” 
      “I’m sure you can figure it out,” she replied.
      “So…does this mean I don’t have to take orders from her anymore?  Is the agreement done now?”
      “Not at all.  And Ashley still has total control over you.  This is just something between Ashley and me.  She controls you completely, and now she’s agreeing to let me control her the same way.”
     It didn’t look to me like Ashley was agreeing to anything of the sort.
      “Come on Michael,” Joanna said as she headed for the door.  “Ashley’s not ready to be a good girl yet.”
     Ashley suddenly became even more agitated and started making all kinds of noise.  Joanna went back to her.  “Are you going to behave?”
     Ashley started sobbing again.  She turned her head and looked at her mother with the most pathetic eyes I’d ever seen.  She finally nodded her head.
      “We’ll try it again,” Joanna told her.  “But if you don’t do as you’re told, or utter even one nasty word about anything, that soap goes right back in, and this time I’ll have Michael spank you.”
     Ashley looked totally horrified, then started shaking her head.
      “You’re going to behave?” Joanna asked again.
     Ashley’s crying increased again, then she nodded her head.  Joanna untied the scarf and pulled the bar of soap from her mouth.  Ashley knelt there crying while soap ran from her mouth.  Then she started trying to spit all that soap out, which landed on the bed, the headboard, and the wall behind it.  Joanna ignored the mess she was making.  “Ashley, what do you have to say to Michael now?”
     Ashley’s eyes were streaming tears.  “I’m…sorry,” she sobbed. 
      “Sorry for what?” Joanna prompted.
      “Sorry…for taking my diapers off to fool you.”
      “And are you going to be a good girl for me now and do everything I tell you to?  Or shall we stick that bar of soap back into your mouth while Michael and I pack up all your things and get as much of it into my car as we can?”
     That surprised me. 
     Ashley looked horrified at her mother.  “No!  I don’t want to leave!  I can’t go up there!”
      “Then are you going to do what I want?  Just like we talked about?”
     Ashley started sobbing again, then bowed her head.  Soap bubbles still ran out of her mouth.  It was a few moments before she nodded. 
      “Just like we talked about?” Joanna asked again.  Everything I tell you to do?”
     Ashley nodded again, crying even harder.  “Please untie me!” she begged.  “You know how much I hate being tied up.  You know I can’t stand it!”
     I remembered that she had told me that once after Chris had tied me to that board in my room.
      “I’m still waiting for an answer,” Joanna told her. 
     Ashley was sobbing.  “Please…” she begged.
      “Are you going to do whatever I say, just like we talked about?  Just like you said before that you would?”
     I didn’t know what that conversation had been like, but it sure had Ashley in a state.
      “Mommaaaaa…” Ashley cried.  “Please don’t.  Please don’t make me.  Pleeeeease…”
      “We talked about this before Ashley.  And I’m done giving in to you.  I never should have given in over and over again through your whole life, especially after you were…older.  It was a mistake doing that and I’m not making that mistake again.”
      “Pleeeease Momma…”
      “No!”
     Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs.  “Let me go!”  It was so loud and the high pitch of it hurt my ears.
     Joanna turned to me.  “Go put your shoes in your room,” she told me.  “You can get out of those heels if you want too.  I need you to help me move as much of Ashley’s things into my car as we can.”
      “Nooooo!” Ashley screamed.  “I can’t go!  I’m not going!”
     Joanna ignored her.  “I’ll be with you in a moment Michael,” she said to me.  “Just let me get this bar of soap back in her mouth.”
      “Nooo!” Ashley screamed again.  “No!  Don’t!  Not anymore.  Untie me!  Let me go!”
     Joanna picked up the soap and grabbed Ashley’s head.
      “No!” Ashley screamed again. 
     Joanna held on tight while Ashley fought with her.  I saw Joanna hold Ashley’s nose to get her to open her mouth.  Ashley finally did open her mouth, but as Joanna was trying to push the soap back in, I heard Ashley trying to say, “I’ll do it.  I’ll do it…”  And then the soap was in again, but only for a moment. 
      “What was that?” Joanna asked, holding the bar of soap just out of her mouth.
     Ashley was crying hysterically again.  “I’ll do it,” she sobbed.
      “You’re certain?” Joanna asked.  “Because I have no problem having Michael help me stick you in the car…tied up if I have to…and taking you back home with me again where you’ll be away from all your friends and everything else.”
      “No!” Ashley cried.  “I can’t go back there.  I’ll do it,” she cried bitterly.  “I’ll do it.”  She broke down in sobs. 
      “We’ll see,” Joanna said as she set the soap down on the night table again.  “Do I dare untie you, or are you going to behave?”
      “Please untie me.  Please!” she suddenly begged, tugging hard at the ropes again.  “I can’t stand it!”
      “Hold still,” Joanna told her. 
     I watched as she attacked the piece of rope holding Ashley to the headboard.  A moment later, Ashley’s hands were free.  She rolled back on the bed, rubbing her wrists repeatedly and crying.  I stood there for a moment while Ashley cried.  “I’ll go take my heels off now,” I said quietly.
      “No!” Joanna said quickly.  “Not as long as Ashley decides to behave.”
      “But…you just said…”
      “That was before Ashley decided to get a little more…cooperative.  Since she’s cooperating, then you can stay in those heels.”
     Not what I wanted to hear, especially since my mother was coming.  I decided to not ask about changing anything else.
     Joanna went to a large plastic bag that was leaning up against the closet door.  I watched as she pulled something bulky out of it.  Diapers!  Pink diapers.  A whole package of them.  “Here Michael,” Joanna said as she ripped the top on the package.  “Take one of these and please put it on Ashley for me.  And don’t forget the baby lotion.  Use lots of it!”
     Oooookay.  I took the diaper and examined it.  It was certainly a lot thinner than the bulky things I had been wearing.  Make that, the bulky things that both Ashley and I had been wearing.  But it still had a good amount of padding in it.  I grabbed the bottle of lotion and approached the bed.
      “Please Momma.  Please….”
      “Behave yourself!” Joanna said sternly.  “Michael, you know what to do.”
     Ashley broke down sobbing again.  I pulled on her legs to straighten them out, then shoved the diaper under her bottom while she laid there crying with her hands over her face.  With the pink diaper under her, I took the bottle of baby lotion and spread it liberally all over her, top and bottom, including into the crack of her sex.  She wiggled around trying to keep me from doing what I had to, but I got the job done.  She finally laid still and just cried, now with one of her arms covering her eyes.  A minute later, I had fastened the tapes on her diaper.  I was done. 
     I turned to Joanna and was surprised to see her holding something else out toward me.  I was even more surprised to see what it was.  “Put this on her too,” she said. 
     I took it and looked at it closely.  It was a pair of white plastic waterproof pants.  They weren’t nearly as stiff as I figured they would be.  In fact, they felt rather soft.  I doubted they’d make much noise at all like so many websites claimed they did.  One foot at a time, I stuck her feet into them and pulled them up her legs.  I had to work a bit to get them all the way up underneath her since she wasn’t doing anything at all to help me.  But the white plastic pants were soon covering her pink diapers. 
      “And now this,” Joanna said, holding out one more item to me. 
     I turned to see what it was, and was even more floored by what she held – a big feminine onesie that had cute red and pink cupcakes all over it.  As I examined it, I realized that it didn’t have a way to open the crotch area at all.  Instead, it zipped up the back and there were some loops right at the back of the neck that I was guessing was for…
      “Michael, here’s the lock that goes in it.  I have one of the keys on my keyring.  You keep that key, and don’t let Ashley have it.  Now put it on her.  You’ll have to take her top off first.  You can leave her bra on for now.  Later, when you get her ready for bed, you’ll have to remove it before you put that thing on her again.”
     Put it on her again?  It sounded like Joanna planned on keeping it on her all the time!
      “No Momma, no…” Ashley pleaded as I had to catch her feet and stick them into the onesie.  “Please not this,” she pleaded as I tried to work it under her bottom.  “No Momma, please…” she begged.  But Joanna said absolutely nothing.  I grabbed her body and pulled her into a sitting position so I could get the rest of it on her.  “No.  Don’t.  Please,” she begged.  “It’ll be like being tied down.  I won’t be able to stand it.  Please…don’t…”
     I looked to Joanna, waiting to hear what she wanted me to do. 
      “Don’t stop now Michael.  She’s earned this many times over.  She’s behaved like nothing but a spoiled brat for years.  Now I’m going to treat her like one.  Get it on her and fasten it up.”
     Ashley hugged me hard.  “Don’t do it,” she begged.  “Please don’t.”
     But this was Ashley.  Ashley who loved being cruel.  I hardened my heart against her pitiful pleas and grabbed one of her arms.  I had to fight with her a bit to get her arm into the onesie, but eventually it went.  Surprisingly, she put up even less fight as I put her other arm in. 
     She was crying again, pitifully.  “Don’t,” she cried. 
     She was sitting up, but her body was absolutely limp in my arms.  I had to look over her shoulder and hold her up as I zipped up the back.  I took the lock and pulled the key out.  I slipped it through the loops, then realized it would also go through the zipper as well.  I removed the lock, put it through one loop, then the zipper, then the other loop, and locked it.  Ashley’s sobbing grew louder as I let go of her and she flopped back limply on the bed.  With that thing locked on her like that, she had no chance of getting her diaper off now.  Not alone, and not without the key that I now had. 
      “Michael,” Joanna said.  “Why don’t you go put that key on your keyring or somewhere where it will be safe and you won’t lose it.  We’ll let Ashley…adjust for a few minutes while you’re doing that.  But please come right back, we’re not through here yet.  Not by a long shot.”
     Not through?  After all that?  Just what had Ashley and her mother discussed earlier?  And why go to this length of trouble for it all?  I pulled my keys from my pocket and fought with my key ring to get the small key onto it.  The keys went right back into my pocket.  “Okay,” I said.  “What’s next?”
      “Now you get undressed and lay on the bed.”  She turned to Ashley who was still crying.  “Ashley, get up from there.  It’s your turn now.”
      “My turn?” Ashley asked through her crying…while I was suddenly trying to come to grips with everything. 
      “Yes, your turn.  We discussed this,” Joanna told her daughter.
     Her eyes were red and irritated.  She was still sniffling back her tears.  But Ashley got up from the bed and looked determinedly at me.  Oddly, I thought she looked rather sexy in that fitted onesie.  But all pleasant thoughts ended abruptly when she said, “Didn’t she till you to get undressed?  Why the hell are you still in those clothes?  Get moving!”
     Yeah, that was more like the Ashley I knew.  Even after suffering like she had, she could still dish it out. 


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Hmm…. This is about to get interesting, two little babies in one household?