Friday, May 11, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 24 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 24 – Part 2 of 2

     “Hi Mike,” Joanna said quite cheerily the moment I walked into the house.  “How was work?”
      “Uh…pretty good,” I told her.  “How’s Ashley?”
     She smiled.  “Glad to be out of her casts.  She’s limping a bit from not using that leg but it will get better quickly.  Her arm is in pretty much the same condition.”
      “So all’s good as far as that goes?”
     She nodded.  “We were lucky it wasn’t worse.”
     I looked around the kitchen and saw no sign of her cooking anything, which was odd.  “Um…no dinner tonight?”
      “Later,” she told me.  She pointed to one of the kitchen chairs.  “Have a seat.”
      “What’s going on?” I asked.  But instead of answering me, she was busy calling Ashley, who must have been in her bedroom. 
     It was a moment before Ashley finally made an appearance.  She was wearing a rather nice skirt along with pantyhose.  The skirt wasn’t very tight at all, and I had a pretty good idea as to why that was.  I also immediately noticed that while she did favor one of her legs, she was also waddling terribly with her legs wide apart.  I know I raised my eyebrows at seeing that.
      “What Mom?” Ashley asked as she got to the kitchen.
      “Have a seat dear,” Joanna told her as she went to her purse on the counter and pulled a folder out from under it.  She brought it back to the table and sat down.  “I’ve drawn up an amendment to that agreement so we can all sign it,” she said.  I noticed though that as she said it, she was looking straight at Ashley, who I could see was doing her best to control her temper. 
     Joanna read it all to us.  Every last bit of it was concerned with Ashley and only Ashley, and there was nothing at all in it that we didn’t already know.  Joanna signed it then I signed it.  Joanna passed it over to Ashley.
      “I hate this!” she hissed.  But she signed it as well.
      “Good,” Joanna said happily as she took the pages and put them back in the folder.
      “Any word yet about her grades?” I asked.  That was one of the biggest concerns I had.
      “Not yet,” Joanna said.  “But both the teachers who monitor those courses promised to post the grades sometime this evening, so we should hear pretty soon.”
     I know how hard Ashley had studied and tried to bring her grades up, but between the short amount of time and several other distractions, I still had my doubts that she could do it.
      “Okay you two, get your purses.  I’m taking us all out to dinner tonight.”
     Purses?  Both of us?  “Um…you mean me too?” I asked.
      “Of course.  Didn’t I just say that?” she asked with one of her sly smiles. 
     I could have died…again.  I hated having to carry Ashley’s purse.  Or was it now my purse?  Ashley was now quite capable of carrying her own damn purse.  I was just carrying…another one of her purses – for me to use.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Ahhh!  Carpeting.  No click, click, click from my shoes.  And the lighting was dim as well.  In fact, I was hoping that Ashley’s waddling was even more noticeable than my shoes were.  My biggest concern just then however wasn’t my shoes, but the darn colorful purse I was carrying as low as possible in my hand.  Why did Joanna sit on one side of the booth, and then make Ashley and me sit together on the other side, with me on the outside where my shoes would be more noticeable.  I guess that answered my question though.  She wanted my shoes to be noticeable.  My purse I stuck between Ashley and myself where I hoped nobody could see it. 
     Dinner was…fairly pleasant.  Evidently Joanna was taking us all out because she was celebrating Ashley getting out of her casts.  She was also hoping it would be a double celebration if Ashley’s grades improved enough so that she could stay here.  That last part didn’t sound nearly as good to me. 
     After we ate though, Joanna did something that totally surprised me.  She got up to go to the ladies room, and the look she gave Ashley as she said it, made me realize that she was “making” Ashley go with her.  Was she going to actually change Ashley’s diaper in the ladies room?  I did notice Ashley’s face getting red the moment she had to get up to follow her mother.  Why did she have to follow her…and to the ladies room?  Had they worked something out together earlier that I didn’t know about?  There was certainly no doubt about how awkwardly Ashley was walking as they made their way through the restaurant.  And I knew for a fact it had nothing at all to do with her just getting out of her casts. 
     Ten minutes later, I saw them coming back.  Joanna had a broad smile on her face.  Ashley didn’t.  In fact, she looked angrier than she had before.  One other thing I noticed, if anything, her wide legged walk was even worse.  I moved out of the booth and let Ashley slide in, which she did very hesitantly and very gingerly. 
      “Tell Michael what I made you do,” Joanna told Ashley as soon as I had sat down again.
      “Mooom!”
      “Tell him!”
     I noticed Ashley doing her angry glaring at her mother for a moment.
      “Tell Michael!”
     Ashley’s voice was nearly a whisper.  “She made me go into one of the stalls,”
      “Louder!” Joanna told her.  “So I can easily hear it.”
     I could feel Ashley fuming next to me, but when she spoke, it was in a more normal volume.  She just sounded obviously angry.  “She had me pull my skirt up and my pantyhose down, and sit on the toilet with the door still open so she could watch.”
      “And…” Joanna prompted. 
      “She wouldn’t let me get up until I had messed my diaper…while sitting right on the toilet!” she said, finishing with more anger in her voice than when she started.
     I was shocked.  No wonder she was walking so much more gingerly.  No wonder she looked so much more angry than before.  I looked to Joanna.  “But there wasn’t anything in that amendment to the agreement about you dominating Ashley too.”
      “No.” Joanna said determinedly as she looked straight at Ashley.  “This is one of the things Ashley agreed to for all the nasty things she said to me about having to wear diapers all the time.  There’s nothing in the agreement about it, because this is between only Ashley and me.  And Michael, it doesn’t mean that you can make Ashley do anything at all, except wear diapers like I want her to.”
     I was totally surprised.  Joanna was really turning the screws.  And I had noticed that Joanna had said one of the things.  So was there something else?  Actually, I hoped so.  I hoped to see anything that would torment Ashley.  And just then, Ashley was not only stuck wearing an overly wet diaper that she had been stuck in all day, she was now sitting in a messy diaper as well.  And then something else occurred to me.  “Uh…what about when she went to the doctor?” I asked.  “Did you let her out of her diaper then?”
      “Ashley?” Joanna’s voice answered as she looked at her daughter again.
     The angry look was still on Ashley’s face.  I could just see the things she really wanted to say.  “She made me keep it on when we went,” Ashley told me.  “I had to sit there with the thing completely exposed while they cut my cast off.  Everyone there saw me wearing this diaper.  And trust me, it was big, and fat, and way too wet before we even left the house.”
     I was amazed.  Evidently Joanna really did intend on Ashley wearing those things…all the time.  Even to the doctor’s office.
      “And that was one of the subjects we argued over this afternoon,” Joanna told me.  “And because she argued with me, I gave Ashley her choice, do what I want, or go home with me tomorrow – regardless of what grades she gets.”
     There was a definite staring contest between the two of them that had me a bit uncomfortable for a few moments, then I finally saw Ashley back down. 
     A short while later, I may have been uncomfortable walking in my heels from the restaurant to the car, but I knew it wasn’t even close to how uncomfortable Ashley had to feel.
     I did note though that Joanna did take Ashley to her room to change her as soon as we got home, and that she didn’t even let Ashley change herself or take a shower.  As soon as she was done, Joanna had me take all the used diapers out of the house so they wouldn’t keep smelling the place up.  It was only then that I realized that I hadn’t been able to smell what Ashley had done in her diaper after they got back from the restaurant.  Why?
     The moment I got back from the trash can, Joanna called me to look at Ashley’s computer.  “We’re going to see if her grades are posted yet.” Joanna explained. 
     I watched as Ashley logged into her school account.  Then found the right page.  “A ‘C’!” she suddenly exclaimed happily.  She scrolled down further on the page.  “Another ‘C’ she nearly screamed.  “I did it.”
      “Yeaaaa!” Joanna yelled in celebration right along with her daughter.  They both were ecstatic.  I felt doomed.
      “What are you?” Ashley yelled at me in the middle of her celebration. 
     Ugh!  Not the thing I wanted to hear at all.  “I’m a big sissy, and I want everyone to know it,” I replied.  Then of course, I curtseyed.
      “And why do you wear big fat diapers?” Ashley asked next.
      “Because I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it,” I said again, and of course I curtseyed again.
      “Then why aren’t you wearing one now?  You know the rules.  You know I can’t stand seeing you without a diaper on.  Get that uniform on this minute!”
     Yeah, it was back to the old grind.  The old life of total domination.  Despite being stuck in diapers, Ashley was suddenly giddy with happiness.  I felt crushed.  Ashley had passed her tests.  Both of them.
     Just that fast, life was back to the new normal for me.  I was back in the big diapers, and back to having a dumb pacifier stuck in my mouth all the time.  Not to mention having to wear a bra with the breast forms and that silly maids dress.  And as you already know, I’d never ever admit to actually liking any of it.  Never!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     As the evening wore on, I noticed that the tension between Ashely and her mother seemed to be gone now, and once again they laughed and acted like best friends.  Not towards me, but with each other.  I was only happy that they were mostly ignoring me as they talked and showed pictures to each other from their cell phones. 
     The tension between Ashley and her mother may have been gone, but that did nothing at all for the tension I was dealing with.  The tension caused by my damn chastity device that, now that I was back in that stupid maid’s dress, seemed to be causing me more problems than ever.  Why?  What did that crazy dress have to do with it?  Nothing as far as I could see.  And I’ll never admit anything different! 
     Would Joanna unlock me at bedtime and remove the device?  Would she leave it off when she did – forever?  That’s what I wanted.  I seriously doubted I’d get my wish.  It had been nearly a week now since I’d had any relief, and I was a man used to having that relief several times each day.  My need for it was more than a little…profound.  To say the least.  At that point, if she would just remove that damn chastity device, I wouldn’t mind at all having to hump that stupid piece of wood hanging from my bedroom ceiling.  I was getting that desperate.
     The clock wound its way through the entire evening, and Joanna didn’t say one word about anything that might get me out of that damn chastity device…until bedtime.  But the way it happened, I almost thought it wouldn’t.  Instead of approaching the subject, Joanna had me get her usual bedding that she used on the sofa whenever she stayed.  I helped set her up there.  But it was the little glances I noticed between Joanna and Ashley that tipped me off and made me hopeful.  And then finally the word came.
      “Okay Mike.  Are you ready to get out of that little chastity device for a few minutes?”
     I have no doubt my face gave me away.  Just the thought of it was like a major event.  “Yes!” I replied around the pacifier in my mouth as I nodded rather emphatically. 
      “Then get in your room and take that dress off and get out of that diaper.”
     She didn’t have to tell me twice.  I was in my room in a flash, and in no time at all my diaper was laying on the floor.  Joanna certainly took her time getting there.  Ashley came into my room long before Joanna did.  But eventually Joanna came in, and my eyes went directly to the keys in her hand.
     Just having her walk up to me filled me with sexual delight and caused me to swell inside that device.  By the time she touched it, that device was already causing me some discomfort.  By the time she had the lock off of it, my cock was more enraged inside that thing than it had ever been.  All that manipulation from trying to get it off me was really getting to me.  She pulled the tube from my cock, which immediately sprang to full attention.  But with my cock now in that state, getting the rest of it off of me was much more difficult.  In fact, she hurt me somewhat in the process, but it was nothing I couldn’t recover from quickly.  And once it was fully gone from my body, the total relief was nothing but wonderful!  Heaven…just to have it gone! 
      “Okay Mike.  Get the rope to keep your hands behind your back, and make love your board.”
     I didn’t need to be told twice, but why did she have to make it sound so…unsexy?  Not that I cared just then.  My cock was free, free, free!  And it wanted some fun.  In seconds, I had bound my own hands behind my back.  I approached the board, put my mouth on that nipple that I hated so much, and started desperately trying to find that little hole in the other end with my cock.  Every time I pressed against the board, it tried to swing away.  Sometimes I could chase it with my feet, but always I had to hang on tight with my mouth on that nipple.  It took some rather desperate trying, but eventually my cock did find that hole, and putting it inside was like the greatest feeling in the world.  And of course, I heard both Ashley and Joanna laughing as they watched. 
     I can’t tell you how difficult it is to fuck a tiny hole, in a board that is hung from the ceiling and can swing around all too easily, while you’re trying desperately to hold onto a tiny baby nipple near the top of it with just your mouth. Add five inch heels into the mix and it becomes nearly impossible.  But I was desperate and doing everything I could.  My hips went in and out.  At times I had to walk around a bit to literally chase the board to keep my penis in it, but one way or another I kept at it…all to the sound of Joanna and Ashley laughing at me…which in truth, only made my humiliation more complete.  And of course, Ashley was taking pictures again.  Why?  Her mother was right there.  She wasn’t going to send them anywhere, and they wouldn’t be the kind of pictures I’d think she could post to Facebook.  But I was far to wrapped up in what I was doing to care about it just then.
     For as horny as I was, it took me an amazingly long time to finish and shoot my load through the board into the jar mounted on the other side. 
      “Finally!” I heard Ashley exclaim as I heard her taking more pictures from the opposite side of the board, probably getting some real close-up shots of me shooting off into the jar.  “I thought he’d never finish.”
      “It did take a while,” Joanna agreed.  “Much longer than I expected.  And it was obvious he wanted it pretty bad.”
     I was breathing hard.  I finally took my mouth away from the nipple and stepped back, dragging my now shrinking cock from the wood. 
      “Keep sucking that board!” Ashley ordered quickly. 
     My mouth immediately went back to that damn nipple again, even though my cock was now outside the board. 
      “I would have thought he would have cum much faster than that,” Ashley told her mother.
      “Yes, dear.  I agree.”  She walked over close to me.  “Did you enjoy making love to your board Mike?”  She laughed.  “Don’t bother answering,” she said.  “The truth was in everything we saw.  The only problem is, it took you far too long.  I would have thought that a week of chastity would have made you cum much faster than that.  What do we have to do, keep you in chastity even longer?  Would you like that Mike?”
     I started to pull my mouth away from the board to answer her, but the moment I did her voice lashed out all too severely.  “Keep sucking that nipple!  When I want an answer, I’ll ask for one!”
     She backed away and sat on the bed.  I couldn’t see her of course, but I knew where she was.  “Maybe we should start giving you a time limit,” she said.  “Maybe that would work.  We could start with maybe ten or fifteen minutes at first…and then see how short we can make it over time.  Yes,” she exclaimed, sounding happy with her idea.  “That might work out quite well.”
      “Here Momma,” I heard Ashley say.  I realized she had left the room and had now come back in.  “I’ve got his bottle.  Let me get that stuff from the jar in it and you can put his diaper on him again.”
     From my side of the board, I felt Ashley removing the jar from the other side, and I could just picture her putting that mess into the baby bottle like she had done last week. 
      “Okay, Mike,” Joanna finally said.  “Up on the bed now.  Let’s get you locked up again and into your diaper.”
     I was grateful to get away from that board.  I wasn’t grateful about any of the rest of it.  Especially when I laid down on the bed where I now saw the diaper I had just taken off laid out for me.  Ashley handed me that baby bottle to start drinking.  Once again, I felt Joanna spreading that baby lotion all over me. 
      “You look so much better without any of that ugly body hair,” she said as she worked the lotion over my now tiny and flaccid penis.  I didn’t answer.  I was fairly sure she wasn’t looking for one anyway.  I just laid there and drank the bottle while she watched me drinking it…while she continued to massage me in ways that felt all too good – even after I had cum.  And then for some unknown reason, I saw her look back at my board hanging from the ceiling, then at me, and then at the board again.  But within moments, I felt her fitting that damn chastity device back onto me again, and all too soon I heard the final click of the lock.  Locked up again.  It was only Friday.  Joanna would be there for another day yet.  I had no doubt that I would be free again soon.  I hoped.
     My bottle was done by the time Joanna finished getting me ready for bed, including getting me into my silky nightgown.  Then she stuck a pacifier in my mouth before saying, go check the house like you usually do.  Goodnight Mike.  See you in the morning.”
     I got up and did as she said while she went into the bathroom to get herself ready for bed.  When I got back to my room, Ashley’s bedroom door across the hall was closed and I found that damn baby bottle was full again and was laying on my bed waiting for me.  Ugh!  I climbed into bed, turned out the light, and laid there drinking it.  That would be two bottles of water just before I went to sleep.  No doubt I’d be awake a few more times during the night wetting myself.  Ugh!  And Double ugh!
     I was still drinking that damn bottle, when Joanna came into the room and closed the door behind her.  She pulled the bottle from my hands and set it on the dresser.  Then she came over to the bed and pulled the covers all the way down to the end of it.  She pulled her nightgown off, revealing her totally naked body underneath. 
      “Get up Mike,” she said as she sat on the bed.  A moment later, she was laying right where I had been.”  She looked up at me.  “You had your fun, now I want mine.”  She spread her legs.  “Get down there between my legs Mike.  I’m sure you’ve read all about doing this and seen lots of pictures.  Now it’s your turn.  Start making me happy.”
     I inwardly gulped, but I got up on the bed, now between her legs, I bent my head down and her hands grabbed my head and guided it right to her naked and waiting sex.  I had never done this before.  Before Joanna, I had never made love to a woman.  And now she wanted me to do this with her?  But her hands pressed harder on my head, driving my face right into her crotch. 
     I tentatively reached out with my tongue and touched it to her vagina.  I felt and tasted hair at first, but there was smooth soft skin just past it in her waiting slit.  My tongue reached further.  And I licked.  Then again.  The response I felt going through her body was immediate.  I did it again.  Then again.  And I kept doing it.  Within moments, it wasn’t the moisture from my mouth I was noticing, but the moisture from inside of her.
     It took a while, but eventually I managed to bring her to an orgasm.  But she wouldn’t let me stop there.  She kept me at it until she had another one.  A bigger one.  Only then did she let me stop.
     She got up from the bed and left the room.  With her gone, I pulled the covers back up to go to sleep.  But she was back again a minute later.  She sent me to the bathroom to wash my face.  When I got back, she was lying in the bed waiting for me.  “Close the door again Mike.”  For a moment I was hopeful for some “real” sex with her.  I got into that small bed with her, but all she did was to hold me.
      “I think one of the reasons that Ashley took your room and your big bed, was to try to keep us away from each other,” she whispered with a bit of a laugh.  “As if that was really going to work.”
     I was more hopeful than ever of some real love making with her.  Until she said, “Goodnight Mike.”  And then she rolled over and I could feel her settling down to go to sleep.  In that small bed, her back was pressed tightly up against me.  I realized that just then, normal sex was not on the menu for the evening.  But I dreamed about it all night long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Too bad they can’t find a way to keep Mike stuck in that hole once he gets ‘it’ in. With the chastity device on.
Ashley is so going to make him pay. Especially if she remains in diapers.