Friday, October 12, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 45 - Epilogue


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 45 - Epilogue

     The tiny lock clicked shut.  A few minutes later, the second lock clicked shut.  A minute after that, the third lock clicked shut.  The third lock wasn’t on me though.  The third lock was on Ashley, locking her onesie on her, securing that big thick diaper so she couldn’t get it off.  My locks were on my onesie that matched hers, and of course, the darn cock lock under my big thick diaper. 
     Ashley moved into me, reaching up around my neck and kissing my lips.  “I like kissing you much better without the beard,” she said.  I had just shaved it a little while earlier.  She rubbed her breasts, her body, and especially her diaper clad groin against mine.  She kissed my lips again – passionately.  “I really wish we had time to do it again,” she said.
      “Me too!” I replied…even though we had both made love four times the night before.  Now…there was simply no time left.  We had to leave. 
     With a sigh, we separated and finished getting dressed.  Hiding everything “weird” that we were wearing.  Hoping that nobody would notice that our butts were suddenly far bigger than they had been before.  I was also hoping nobody would notice either of us walking funny.  But now that those locks were in place, we had little choice.  Well, we could have unlocked each other, but we weren’t going to do that. 
     Finally ready, we picked up our small travel bags and left the room.  Fifteen minutes later, we were heading down the gangplank of the cruise ship we had been on for the last seven days.  Seven days of luxury, fun, and of course, sex.  The cruise around the Caribbean had been our honeymoon.  Ashley’s and my gift to each other.  It had been marvelous, fun, exciting, and of course…full of wild passionate love.  Perfection. 
     It took us a while to find our luggage, but once we did we stopped and looked at each other. 
      “Ready?” she asked.
     It was a moment before I nodded.  “Yeah.  Let’s do this.”
     Together, we dragged our luggage out to the parking lot, where we found Joanna waiting for us.  She ran to us, kissed Ashley, then she kissed me. 
      “The car is over this way,” she said excitedly.  “Did you have a good time?” she asked as we slowly headed in the direction of the car.
      “Great!” Ashley replied.  “It was like the best thing I could ever imagine.”
      “Michael?” Joanna asked.
      “It was fantastic,” I told her.  “We didn’t want to leave.”
      “Maybe you can do it again next year,” Joanna suggested.
      “We’ll definitely have to consider it,” I told her.
     Ashley and I had gotten married a week earlier.  It was a small but very nice wedding.  Nothing at all strange about either of us.  Ashley’s father had even shown up and walked her down the aisle.  My mother had cried her eyes out.  Joanna did too.  Ashley and me?  Well, we had simply said our vows, kissed, and then moved on to the small get-together party, mostly attended by Ashley’s friends.  It hadn’t lasted long because Ashley and I had to catch a flight so we could get to our cruise ship.
     But now Joanna had met us at the terminal and she was going to drive us home.  A two day drive. 
     We reached Joanna’s new little SUV and put our luggage in the back.  Joanna stopped us right there and held her hand out.  “Keys!” she said.
     Ashley and I turned over the three keys to the locks we were wearing. 
      “Ashley, is he locked up properly?”
      “Yes, Mamma,” she sighed.  “So am I.”
      “Good!  Now get those clothes off that you’re wearing.”
      “Now?” Ashley exclaimed.  “Here in the parking lot?”
      “Right now!  Get them off!  Everything you can take off.”
     Right there in the parking lot, with countless people around trying to get to their cars, Joanna made sure we stripped down to our childish, matching, locked-on onesies that covered our hugely diapered butts.  Right there in the parking lot, she shoved a pacifier into each of our mouths, the signal that neither of us was allowed to say another word – about anything.  And right there in the parking lot, in full view of everyone around, Joanna dressed both of us in those matching baby outfits she had bought for us – the diaper cover that covered too little, the matching dress, the locked on shoes with the big pink bows, even some makeup and some bows in our hair.  All of it done right where everyone could see.  Embarrassing!  Fortunately, by the time she finally finished, the parking lot had pretty much cleared out. 
     Ashley and I were put into the back seat together, and Joanna started the long trip home. 
      “Oh,” she said, “I can’t wait to get you back and let you see what I did with your nursery.  You’re going to love it!”
     Our nursery.  Actually, it was our master bedroom in our new house.  And no, Joanna didn’t move in with us…exactly.  We just decided to bring her down for some fun several times a month.  After several months of living together, Ash and I found ourselves talking frequently about what we had been through before at Joanna’s hands.  And, we found ourselves laughing about it all, and strangely, missing it all.  It wasn’t long before we started playing our own games of domination again.  Mostly Ashley dominating me, but once in a while, Ashley discovered that she liked to be pushed around too.  That was a totally new experience for me.  But eventually, we always seemed to come back to what her mother had done to us. 
     And so, believe it or not, we decided to ask Joanna if she would come down for a weekend and “play” with us.  Joanna had been thrilled.  I think she was more excited about it than we were.  But the three of us had a great time that weekend, and we wound up bringing her down every couple of weeks.  We even fixed up her own room for her, letting her decorate it however she wanted.  Not surprising, it was right across the hall from our master bedroom.
     So now Ashley and I were married.  Officially!  Believe it or not.  I had taken two weeks off from work and so did Ashley.  The first week had been for our cruise.  The second week…was for Joanna!  A whole week of her pushing our buttons.  I can’t tell you how many times Ash and I “mentioned” it to each other while we were cruising around the Caribbean.
     Before we left, Joanna had given both Ashley and me strict instructions for when we left the trip.  We both were to be diapered and locked up – me more than Ashley.  And now that Joanna was with us again, she was fully in charge and we were to have no say as to anything.  It was a two day trip home.  That meant that Ashley and I were going to have to put up with going into restaurants dressed the way we were.  We were going to have to pump gas the way we were.  And we were going to have to go into the hotel at night the way we were.  I wasn’t…and was…looking forward to all of it. 
     And worse, we knew that Joanna’s plan for us before we left home was that once we got to the hotel that first night, Joanna was supposed to put those catheters back in each of us and tie us together again so we would be peeing into each other’s diapers, not just for a few days, but for the rest of the week!  That was the plan when we left home.  But we weren’t in charge, Joanna was.  Whatever she wanted to do to us, she would.  And we both knew how inventive she could get.  I had no doubt at all that Joanna would come up with yet another new twist to make things more interesting for us.
     As Joanna entered the highway heading home, Ashley reached over and grabbed my hand and squeezed.  I squeezed her hand back.
     Let the games begin.

The End!


4 comments:

Rachel Belle said...

Thanks very much Sissy Karen - great story with a wonderful happy ending :)

Rachel Belle

Kenneth said...

Thank you for giving us this great story. At first i didnt feel it would be a story for me but it quickly grew on me and became a favourite. Your style of story writing is one i fully enjoy.

Hugs from Kenneth

Anonymous said...

Like the others thank you very very much for a great Story. Look forward to the next one. All I have read of your have been very good

Cee

Chicago Karen said...

That was so wonderful! I wonder what the nursery looks like? Did Mike ever get around to making more furniture, like matching high chairs and a play pen? I hope they live happily ever after.