Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Usual

Just a reminder. For those of you who are trying to catch up on the story from the beginning, or for those who are simply interested, I have the published chapters so far, chapters 1 through 35, available in a single text file.

I’ll be glad to send it out to anyone who’s interested. Just email me at siskarensinger at yahoo dot you-know-where and I’ll be glad to send it as an attachment in a return email.

Or, if you just want to contact me with questions or comments, that will be fine too.

Stay happy everyone!
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else find the idea of Mel dreaming of Chad as an infant really weird and freakish? Not sure where Karen is going with this idea, but for me it takes a fun, exciting story and makes it very uncomfortable and bizarre. I hope this is just a one time thought and will now banished, never to appear again.
noblesir