Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm Curious

Hi Everyone,

I guess I should start this off by reminding everyone – or telling the new readers – that I keep a text file with the complete posted story so far. This is available anytime to anyone who wants it by simply emailing me at siskarensinger at yahoo dot you-know-where. It’s particularly handy for those who are new to the story and want to catch up.

I guess I should also mention that I still have available my Baby Bobby story about the high school boy who gets victimized by a rather cruel female school bully. Again, just email me and tell me what you want.

Someday, I’d love to find a good place to keep all my stories where everyone could always find them. The complete works of Karen Singer! But unfortunately, that’s not going to happen. Some sites are really only meant for one kind of genre and lately, I find myself branching out quite a bit. Currently, I’m not only writing the Bet, but also a femdom story called the “Housekeeper” that’s starting to read more and more like a horror novel. Then there’s another untitled one where the guy get’s slowly turned into a dog (believe it or not). And then there’s the more serious “Jane,” the story that nobody will ever want to read but everyone probably should read. And of course not everything I write is in the “kinky” line. I’ve already finished one major sword and sorcery novel that I have to get around to publishing one of these days (everyone who’s read it says I should), and I’m currently working on book two there. I’ve also started another one called Pariah that interests me too. I’m not even going to mention the story Revenge that I started to post here a long time ago and then forgot about. Oh, did I just mention it? Oh well.

Anyway…

I’ve been wondering about something lately. Actually, I’ve been wondering about it for quite some time now. Does anyone ever try to use some of the ideas they find in my stories, or even perhaps from my old website? I’m wondering because, most of this stuff I just think up off the top of my head. None of it is “tried-out” so I don’t really know if it would work.

For example! A few months back, I exchanged some emails with a wonderful woman (genetic) who took my idea for the perch and actually had one built for her sissy husband. Although she took it one step further and modified it so that the sides came up to about waist high and then extended forward a bit and then were joined by a bar that he could be bent over. According to her, the perch was absolute wonderful. I’m very glad to hear that since I had no way of knowing if it would work at all. It was just something my warped brain came up with.

So anyway, if anyone has ever tried any of this stuff that I think up, please, let me know how it works. Of course I understand that everyone is different and different people are going to have different results with things, but still, I’m wondering. Or perhaps… have any of my ideas inspired new and better ideas from you? Inquiring minds want to know.

Stay happy Y’all. Oh! And blow a sissy kiss to some stranger today!

Karen

1 comment:

pansy_Faggotte said...

Dear Karen,

This sissy would love to have the full "the Bet" story when it is finished being posted. Everything this sissy has ever read from you is Absolutely Fabulous (no show reference intended!)

Keep up the Amazing work !! ~~ pansy F