Friday, February 10, 2012

The Bet - Chapter 47 (Wednesday – week 7 Part 4 of 8)

The Bet
by Karen Singer

Chapter 47 (Wednesday – week 7 Part 4 of 8)

Robin stared at the job requirements for the new project, but she wasn’t really seeing them. Her mind was instead on Sissy… and the fact that she didn’t know anything about dominating him. She had considered asking Mel for more advice earlier, but did she really want any suggestions from Mel? Mel wasn’t here. Mel didn’t work for this company. Mel only saw him outside of the workplace. Her views might be skewed from what was actually possible.
And then there was the real problem. Should she be dominating him at all? She only barely understood why she was doing it in the first place. She guessed it was because she was forced to see him as a sissy now and nothing else. And from what she had been told, dominating a sissy was the right thing to do. He needed it! He craved it! No, he required it! Or was it more like she herself required a way to keep him in his place? Either way, she needed a way to constantly remind herself of exactly what he was… and what he wasn’t!
So she was left with dominating him – like it or not. Her mind turned again to her first question, should she ask Mel? Finally, she figured, what could it hurt? Mel had far more experience in these matters than she did. She opened up her email program and began typing.

Dear Mel,

I’m trying my best to figure out what I’m supposed to do about dominating Sissy, but I’m afraid I have no clue what that really means.

I hope you won’t be mad, but I did make him strip down completely when he first got here so I could see what he was wearing under his dress and also so I could see his chastity device. I must say, that was quite a surprise. I won’t be doing that again as I almost got peed on when he suddenly let loose all over my cubicle floor! He claimed to have no control over it because you make him drink too much before he comes to work. So are you winning this bet? He claims you’re not!

The reason I had him strip like that was because I had been trying to find out how he really lost so much weight. He still claims that it’s only because of the diet cooking he’s been doing. But most of it only looks like he’s lost weight because of the tight clothes he wears. I knew it wasn’t just the diet cooking!

So once again, I hope I haven’t done anything wrong and I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you,
Robin

With her email finally sent, she glanced at the clock. Break time! She got up from her seat and went over to his cubicle. “Let’s go, Sissy. Break time.”
The best part of break for Chad was that he wouldn’t have to use his sissy voice while they were around anyone else. His girly voice was also pretty embarrassing, but it was a lot better than his sissy voice. He got up out of his chair with a painful wince and followed Robin out into the hallway. It was all he could do to keep his hands away from his irritated backside and not rub it.
“I heard an interesting story about you at the gym last night,” Robin said as they walked.
Chad was instantly worried. “What did you hear?”
“I heard all about your little visit where you came dressed up so ridiculously and then you sang and danced for everyone like a little child – including making your diapers leak at the end!”
Chad could feel his face turning crimson at the thought. “Well,” he started to reply, searching for something he could add to make what he had done sound better. But there wasn’t anything. “I had to,” was all he could think to say.
“You had to?” Robin asked. “You mean, Mel made you.”
“Yeah,” Chad replied sullenly.
“Yet from what I heard, you loved doing it.”
“Not exactly.”
“That’s not the way I heard it.”
“I didn’t have much choice,” Chad replied.
“You didn’t?”
“No. Mel kept trying to take me here, to show me off at work instead! The compromise was that I had to convince everyone that I loved doing it.”
Robin laughed. “Now that would have been a sight! You dressed and acting like that right here.” Teasingly she added. “Maybe I should ask Mel to actually do it sometime. Give everyone a treat.”
Chad was horrified. “Please don’t! Don’t even tease about it! She still keeps threatening to actually do it!”
Robin only laughed again. “Then maybe I should really ask her,” she teased.
They were among the first to arrive at the break room. Chad followed Robin in line to get coffee, and being among the first, there were still doughnuts available. Robin grabbed one, but when Chad went to get one, she stopped him. “Ah ah! None for you. You’re dieting, remember?”
“But…”
“No buts!” Robin replied with a grin as she turned towards the women’s table. Sometimes, dominating someone could be such fun. She found a chair and sat down, but when Sissy started to sit in his chair, she noticed his hesitation. Even more obvious was how slowly he sat, as if sitting down would hurt him. She smiled, perhaps it was hurting him!

Mel read Robin’s email through again and shook her head. Robin was asking for advice from her? Between the report Sissy has sent and what Robin had said here, it sounded like she was doing awfully well on her own. She only wished she could have been there this morning to see what happened. And he had almost peed on her! That was exciting news!
So Robin was asking for more advice on what she was supposed to do as to dominating Sissy. Well, she had offered to give Robin a hand, but right now she didn’t have much time since she was supposed to meet with her next client in a minute. So her return email was fairly short.

For once, Chad hadn’t had to say much during break as the conversation mostly centered around the ones with kids again. He was grateful. When break was over, he and Robin followed everyone out of the room and down the hallways. A few minutes later, they were alone as they made their way to their cubicles.
“I noticed that you were having a little trouble sitting down today,” Robin mentioned with an amused smirk on her face.”
“Yeah, kind of,” Chad replied sullenly.
“Kind of? It looked more like you didn’t want to sit down at all!”
“No, it’s just that…”
“That you would have rather not sat down!” Robin finished for him.
“Maybe,” Chad replied.
“Huh! So that means that you either got beat pretty bad last night or you’ve got diaper rash. I’m betting though that Mel beat you.”
“No, she didn’t.”
“So you’ve got diaper rash. Ha!” she chuckled. “Just like a baby!”
“No. I don’t have diaper rash. At least, I don’t think so. It kind of hurts like that though.”
“Mel didn’t beat you, and you don’t have diaper rash, but it still hurts like that?” Robin was puzzled. “What am I missing? Something must be hurting you.”
Chad wished he had kept his big mouth shut – again. Or at least he wished that he had just let her think Mel had beat him. “Someone else beat me last night,” he explained.
“Someone else? So Mel lets other people beat you?”
“Evidently,” Chad replied, not at all happy about that.
“So was Mel there at the time?”
Why couldn’t Robin leave it alone? “No. Not last night.”
“So who beat you?”
“A friend of Sandy’s.”
“Sandy? She’s the one who’s been teaching you baby stuff, right?”
“Yeah.”
“Why didn’t Sandy beat you instead?”
Chad just shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess because we weren’t at her place.”
Robin looked over at him. There was a lot more to this story that he seemed to be reluctant to tell her. “It’s like digging the details out of a child!” she exclaimed. “Now for heaven’s sake. What happened last night?”
Ugh! Chad did his best to explain as they walked back to their cubicles. He didn’t finish till long after they had arrived at his cubicle – where he talked standing up.

Robin was still inwardly chuckling over Chad’s story about last night as she returned to her desk. She immediately noticed that she had an email. A moment later, she saw it was from Mel.

Dear Robin,

I don’t have much time right now, but it sounds to me like you’re doing perfectly well on your own. And don’t worry, you didn’t do anything wrong at all. In fact, I really wish I had been there to see it! Sorry he almost peed on you. I’m finding that as we continue with this, I’m having to take more and more caution just in that event. And Sissy really has lost a lot of weight and is continuing to lose more. Of course lately I have him eating mostly baby food which is probably helping too.

I would like to say that I’m winning the bet, and I really hope I am. But the truth is that I have no idea. It’s something that’s too hard for me to tell.

The biggest advice I can give you quickly right now is to not be afraid of dominating him and to let yourself enjoy it. I’m just now getting to that point where I’m not afraid to have fun with it myself. So enjoy yourself fully and don’t be afraid.

Oh by the way, did you know that I’m currently trying to teach Sissy to curtsey constantly? I’m trying to get him to do it every time he opens his mouth, even during the same conversation. I also want him to curtsey before we talk and when he leaves too. Watching him curtsey is one of my greatest joys.

As always, don’t be afraid to call or email me,
Mel

Curtsey all the time? Don’t be afraid? Robin was a bit disappointed that Mel hadn’t been more forthcoming with details, but she understood that. A lawyer has to be awfully busy! And at least Mel didn’t seem to think she had done anything wrong earlier. She was glad… because it was kind of fun.
So, she was left mostly on her own. Oh well. Curtsey? Constantly? How ridiculous! But was it any more ridiculous than Sissy himself? Not even close! And Mel had mentioned that he was eating mostly baby food! Somehow that little fact had been left out of what Chad had told her. It was as if once again he was trying to get away with something. He was only telling half-truths. Like a child! With a sigh and a shake of her head, she finally forced herself to attack the new project.

Chad was bored! He had finished everything he needed to get done, but Robin still hadn’t told him what she wanted him to work on for the new project. Did he dare ask her about it? No! Lately, she had been finding out way too much about him whenever they talked. So until she told him to do otherwise, he decided to just sit and do… nothing. He opened his web browser and tried to think up something interesting to search for. Finally, he typed in ‘dresses.’

Gloria got to the restaurant long before Mel. She was anxious to hear all the little details about Mel’s date. Maybe she was too anxious, but she didn’t really care. A perfect date? She was so jealous! Why couldn’t things like that ever happen to her? Of course, because of the hours she worked, she wasn’t as free to date as Mel was. And then there was the problem that she couldn’t go out with any of her clients. That wouldn’t be a good thing at all. So she rarely got to meet new guys and she rarely got any dates. It was so depressing. So she was hungry for all the details that Mel could give her. A girl could always dream!
The moment Mel arrived and sat down, she leaned forward anxiously. “Start at the beginning, and don’t you dare leave one tiny little thing out!”
Mel laughed then did just that, not only telling her everything that happened during her date with Ray last night, but just for Gloria’s sake, she embellished a few things too, just to make it sound even better. They had both finished eating by the time she had finished – and she had only told her about last night, she hadn’t even mentioned the double date on Sunday.
“I need a new line of work!” Gloria exclaimed. “I’m so jealous I could scream. Why do you always meet all the good guys?”
Mel looked back at her with a skeptical look on her face. “I wouldn’t call Detective Grey very good! And he was the last date that I had in quite a while. I don’t go out very often either!”
“Maybe not,” Gloria replied, “but it’s still more than I get. So when are you two going out again?”
Mel’s face clouded. “I don’t know. I’m not even sure I want to go out with him again.”
Gloria was startled. “What? You said he was the perfect date!”
“He was! It’s just that… well… there was something missing in it all. Everything was too planned. Like he did it over and over again with every woman he goes out with… which I happen to know is a lot!”
“So what? What does any of that have to do with it?”
Mel shook her head. “I guess nothing. And I’m sure that if he asks, I will go out with him again. No, make that I’ll definitely go out with him.”
Gloria shook her head. “I have no idea how you can possibly be so picky!” She leaned forward. “If you’re not so sure about this guy, give him my number! I’m desperate!”
Mel smiled. She knew exactly how Gloria felt. She shrugged. “I just may!”

1 comment:

sarah penguin said...

Ooh I hope Robin decides to take over his lunch feedimgs, babyfood and all. Sissy`s last bit of independence whittling away.