Saturday, June 15, 2019

Jenni …with an i – Book 2: Daddy Came Calling


I’ve finally got Book 2 of my Jenni series out – Daddy Came Calling.  I’m a little disappointed at the sales of Book 1 – Family Can Be Murder, but that’s the way some books go.  Very few people seemed to be interested in Satin’s Daughter too.  I’m hoping that some people are waiting for more of the story to be out there.  And here it is.  Part 2 – Daddy Came Calling. 


Daddy Came Calling starts with another little murder mystery.  And just like in Book 1, that mystery is just a part of what the book is about.  Here’s the blurb from the back of the book that I’m using for it:

All her life, Jenni’s mother and father had abused her and beat her because she was transgendered.  They couldn’t understand why their son kept insisting that he was really a girl when there could be no doubt at all that he was a boy.  And Jenni couldn’t get them to understand that she was a girl in the wrong body.  Things were so bad that Jenni really wanted to see them both, and especially her father, in prison. 

And then that magical day came when Jenni’s father was accused of murder, and the strangest thing occurred – the police asked Jenni to investigate – to prove her father was guilty. 

But investigating that murder was the least of Jenni’s problems as the terrorists came back looking for vengeance.  And so did someone else, seeking a worse vengeance – her grandmother. 

And it all started around the time when her…Daddy Came Calling.


I’m nearly finished writing Book 3:  Curl up and Die.  I’m still working on the last three or four chapters in it.  I hope to have it finished very soon, and of course, as soon as I deem it ready, I’ll publish it. 

I invite you all now to continue following the adventures of Jenni, and if you haven’t met her yet then please take the time to meet her properly in book 1.  She really is a very interesting person and well worth looking into.

And to the special people who have already purchased book 1, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Personally i really enjoyed Satan's daughter. It is a well written story with an ending i hadnt seen coming.