Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mercy Me - Chapter 5 – Part 2 of 2


Mercy Me
By Karen Singer

Chapter 5 – Part 2 of 2

     Ron parked his truck outside of Burger King, then patted the big bow in his hair.  She had texted that she wanted him to wear it again.  He just didn’t have to stand outside showing it off.  He was to go inside and look for her…or wait for her.  The only problem was, it was earlier this time and the place was packed!
     Trying to muster his courage, he got out of his old pickup and went straight into the restaurant, very aware of all the eyes looking at the big bow in his hair.  He looked around.  There she was, sitting at the table near the back.  He breathed a sigh of relief that she was there already and headed straight for her.  “Hello Mistress,” he said softly as he reached the table.
     Mercy smiled at him.  “I really do love that bow in your hair.”  She noticed what looked like a blush coming over his face.
      “May I sit?” he asked.
      “No!”  Then she smiled and got up.  “Follow me home.  We’ll talk there instead of here.  I’ve got the red pickup.  It’s not far.”
     Ten minutes later, Ron followed her into her driveway and parked behind her.  He was already looking around.  It looked like a nice neighborhood.  A nice house.  The tall hedges were more than a bit overgrown, but the rest of it looked very nice.  As he got out of his truck, he saw her big garage door opening.  He followed her into what looked like her workshop.  Inside, he was surprised to see a lot of tools for metal working.  And was that a forge for heating metal over there in the corner?  Heavy duty stuff! 
     Mercy noticed him looking around.  “You like my workshop?”
      “You work with metal,” Ron noted.
      “It’s kind of my passion.  One of them,” Mercy replied.
     Ron nodded.  “Impressive.”
      “Thank you,” Mercy replied.  “We’ll look at more of my things later, but before we go play, I’d like you to walk around the yard and tell me what you think.”
     He remembered that she had said she was very interested in his gardening abilities.  Did she want him to do some of it tonight?  Instead of asking, he walked out of her garage to have a closer look at things.  She followed right with him.  “The first think I noticed,” he said, “is your hedges.  “They’re really tall and overgrown.  I’m sure they’re for privacy, but they could really use a good trimming and shaping.”
      “They’re not mine,” Mercy told him.  “They were put in by my neighbors…who aren’t too fond of me I’m afraid.  “First one neighbor planted the hedges, then a week later, my neighbor on the other side planted the same thing.  Over time, they’ve grown…a lot.”
     He nodded, and he could believe that her neighbors might not like some of what she did.  “You can’t trim them?” he asked.  “At least on your side?”
     She thought about it.  “I guess.  I don’t see why not.”
      “That’s one thing that I recommend doing first,” he replied.
      “I’ll get a hedge trimmer,” she said. 
      “You don’t have one?”
      “Not yet.”
     He nodded and headed toward the front of the porch where there were flower beds planted in front of her porch.  “The beds need mulching!” he pointed out.  “Weeding too.  And if you like, I can put in some more colorful plants for you.  Some of these are from last year and should be gotten rid of.”
      “Okay,” Mercy replied.  “New plants.  Anything else?”
     He looked around.  “No.  To be honest, everything really looks very nice.  I noticed that as soon as I pulled in.”
      “Thank you,” Mercy replied with a smile.  “Keeping it that way is going to be your job from now on.  I’ll buy anything you need, but you’re going to be doing the work.”
     Ron shrugged.  “I think I told you, I love doing this kind of thing.”
      “You did. That’s one of the reasons I’m moving a bit faster with you.”
      “So next weekend you want me to work on the hedges?  Will you do your first session with me then?”
     Mercy chuckled.  “No Fido.  Your first session with me is tonight!  And I don’t do ‘sessions.’  I don’t work on just weekends.  I do this every day, anytime, anywhere.  So be prepared for me to call you and be available to come on a moment’s notice.  I also have other people that I work with, and you better get used to the fact that you’re going to be seen, in whatever humiliating circumstances I decide to put you in.  And of course, you’ll see what I do with them as well.”
     Ron was shocked.  “You mean, you don’t work with everyone, one at a time?”
      “No.  Not even close.  When I call, you come.  And trust me, it’s going to be frequent.  Are you still interested?”
     He thought about it.  “You said yesterday that you’ll never let me get hurt or arrested.  But you also said that you might also sometimes do things in public.”
      “That’s right,” she replied.  “As much as it may seem like it sometimes, I’ll never let you get hurt.  I may spank you until you’re in some major pain, I may do other things to you that will be even more painful, but I will never seriously hurt you.  And as to doing things in public, that much I can guarantee will happen.  So you better get used to that fact.”
      “What kind of things?”
      “Who knows?  Whatever I decide at the time.  It will always be up to my whims…and not yours!”
     He looked at her for a moment while he considered things. 
      “So what will it be…Fido?”
     Again his cock lurched.  He really loved being dominated.  And this woman, as strange as she seemed, appeared to be very capable.  “And you don’t charge anything but me doing things for you,” he said, more than asked.
      “Yes.  But…since I don’t charge anything, don’t be surprised if I ask you to buy something for yourself that I want you to.  It will never be anything too expensive.  I can promise you that too.”
     He nodded.  “It all sounds too good to be true.”
      “And for me, so is the fact that you do landscaping.  So what will it be?”
     Ron took a leap of faith.  “I’ll do it,” he told her.
      “Good!” Mercy replied happily.  “Now there’s one thing we’re going to get straight, right from the start.  From now on, your name is Fido, and nothing else.  Whenever you’re around me, the only thing I’m ever going to call you, is Fido…like a dog!  That’s what your last mistress told me she discovered that you seem like the most, so for now, that’s what I’m going to go with.  But treating you like a dog won’t be the only thing I put you through, not by a long shot.  I have many other things that interest me far more than pet play.  In fact, pet play for me is way down on that list.  But I will try to fulfill any of what I think your needs are as well.  Understand?”
      “Yes Mistress,” Ron replied.
      “Now what’s your name?”
      “Fido.”
      “That’s right.  And no matter where we are, the only thing you will ever refer to me as, is Mistress, and nothing else.  Understand?”
      “Yes Mistress.”
      “Good, now tell me something.  Why are you wearing clothes?”
      “Um…because we’re standing here out front talking about your yard.”
     She shook her head.  “We were talking about the yard.  Dogs don’t wear clothes.  Get naked, now!  Put all your clothes in your truck.  Leave that bow in your hair though.  I like it.”
      “Here?  In front of your house?”
      “You’re a dog.  What say do you have?  Get used to it…Fido!”
Ron was shocked…but at the same time, his cock was suddenly going crazy.  He ran to his truck where he got totally undressed.  Feeling afraid and self-conscious, he hid himself between the vehicles when he was done.
      “What are you doing there, Fido?” she asked.  “Get over here!”
     Fido didn’t know if he was very turned on, or even more afraid.  Slowly and cautiously, he managed to get out from between the parked pickup trucks. 
      “Fido!” she said sternly.  “Since when does a dog walk on two legs?  How does a dog move around?”
     Fido immediately got down on all fours. 
      “Better.  Now come.  Here boy.  Here.”
     On all fours, Fido’s cock lurched again.  She was treating him like a dog.  Like a damn stupid dog.  And she was doing it right here on the front lawn of her house, where anyone could see him.  He was acting like a dog – in public!  He crawled right up to her.
      “Sit!”
     He sat like a dog.
      “Good boy,” she praised as she pet his head.
     Fido was going crazy.  She was doing this to him – right here on her front lawn!
      “Now come Fido.  Come,” she urged as she walked toward her garage.
     Fido gladly followed her since she seemed to be heading into her house.  But she didn’t go into the garage, she opened the gate in the tall fence instead.  She led him through to her backyard, and closed the gate behind them.  Fido was relieved to be out of the public eye.  And her wooden privacy fence was a lot bigger than his was. 
      “This is my backyard Fido,” she said as she walked around from the side into the backyard.  “Look around.  What do you think about things here?”
     Fido looked around.  He saw the nice patio with the chairs on it.  He saw the flower beds planted along the edge of it.  He saw the shed in the back corner.  And he saw a few trees scattered around.  He crawled over to where he could see the flower gardens better.  From his knees, he could see the dirt around the plants much better.  “Like the front,” he replied, “I think your gardens could use some sprucing up.  I like your fence,” he added.  “It’s even bigger than mine.”
      “You have a privacy fence?” she asked.
      “It came with my house when I got it,” he told her.
     Mercy knew that at some point in the near future, she would be taking a look at where he lived.  She actually did that with all the men she worked with.  They all soon found out that when she was involved, their humiliation could become a constant thing they would have to live with.
      “This way Fido,” Mercy said as she turned and headed back to the gate.  She led the human dog through her garage, then into her house.
     Fido found himself in her kitchen.  From his knees, he couldn’t see that much, but from what he saw, it looked nice.  But then he got to her living room and he stopped and stared.  He felt like he was in a forest of metal sculptures.  Except he could already see that everything in the room would be used for bondage of some sort.  He saw round cuffs of all sizes attached to things everywhere!  Along two of the walls, he saw four different waist high metal tool chests.  He knew from experience that each of those things cost a fortune.  What kind of tools did she keep in them?  And there were four! 
      “Look around Fido,” she said.  “In fact, feel free to look through the whole house if you like.  I’ll be right back.”
     He watched as she went back out through the kitchen, then back to her workshop.  Fido looked around.  He crawled closer to some of her things, but he didn’t get far before she was back…with a wooden dowel in her hand. 
      “Here Fido,” Mercy said.  “Come boy!”  She led the way to her back door, then back outside to her back patio, Fido following as fast as he could.  “Fetch boy,” she said as she threw the stick out into her lawn from the patio.
     Fido was in heaven…with humiliation.  She was doing it.  She was treating him like a dog again.  Why did he find it so humiliating?  Why did he love this so much?  He didn’t have time to think about things that much.  He reached the stick, and like a dog, he picked it up with his mouth.  Fortunately, the dowel was about one inch thick so he had no problem.  He crawled back to her with the stick in his mouth and let her take it from him.
      “Good boy,” she praised as she pet his head again.
     Why, oh why, did he like this sick behavior so much?  But as soon as she threw the stick again, he couldn’t wait to chase it.
     Mercy played with the “dog” for a while.  The jerk really did seem to get off on it.  There was no doubting his erection bouncing all around with every movement he made.  And it didn’t take long before she saw pre-cum dripping from it.  When she got bored throwing the stick for him, she knelt down on the grass next to him and pet his head and back for a few minutes.  “Good dog,” she said over and over again.  “Good boy.”
     Fido was going crazy.  He didn’t care why he loved being treated like this so much.  It was totally demeaning.  It was total humiliation.  And he was practically ready to cum at any moment.  In fact, he had no doubt that if she kept petting his head and talking to him like that, he would cum…without even touching his cock.  And then she did something that drove him even crazier.
     Mercy put her arm over his back, and reached all the way down to his erect cock.  Right there on the grass, she started massaging it.  “Bark!” she ordered.
     Fido barked.  Oh God.  Now she had him barking like a dog.  And he wasn’t inside doing it, he was outside.  Fortunately, behind her tall privacy fence. 
      “Speak!” Mercy ordered. 
     Fido barked again, more interested now in what her hand was doing to his penis than anything else.
      “Speak!” Mercy ordered again.
     Fido barked, and with it, he felt himself cuming.  It was one wildly intense orgasm.
     Mercy kept massaging his cock until he was completely spent.  “Good boy,” she praised.  “Good boy.”  She pushed him backwards a bit then pointed her finger down at the grass in front of him where his cum had landed.  “Sniff it Fido,” she said to him.  “Put your nose right down there and take a good sniff.”
     Fido lowered his head closer to the grass and sniffed around a bit. 
      “Now lick it up!” Mercy said sternly.  “Lick it all up!”  She pushed his head right down into it and held it there until she saw his tongue finally going to work.
     Fido couldn’t believe what he was doing.  He was licking up his own cum, from the grass!  Like a damn dog!  He had just had one of the most mind-blowing orgasms of his life, and he felt the sexual thrill in him once again.
      “Good boy,” Mercy praised him one more time as she pet his head.  She stood up.  “Back in the house now boy.  Let’s go.”
     Fido followed her back into her house, where her forest of metal greeted him.  Mercy sat in one of her kitchen chairs and pointed at the floor in front of her.  “Sit!”  She waited until the human dog was sitting in front of her.  “Did you enjoy that Fido?  Did you have a good time?  You may speak like a human and tell me.”
      “Yes Mistress,” Fido admitted quickly.  “I enjoyed that a lot.  I don’t know why I get so excited about being treated like a dog.  It’s so…sick.  But I can’t seem to help the fact that it turns me on so much.  And it’s something I never even considered until Mistress Victoria tried it with me the last two times I met with her.”
     Mercy nodded.   “Don’t worry about figuring out why.  Why do some people like the color blue over the color green?  Why do some people like some movies and don’t like others.  It’s just something that you enjoy, so enjoy it.  I love humiliating men.  I love emasculating men.  I love working with metal.  I love doing those things, so I do them.  I don’t bother asking why.  If you like being treated like a dog, then don’t worry about it.  Just enjoy yourself.”
      “Thank you Mistress for being so understanding.”
      “No problem…Fido.”
     She smiled.  “Now I want to get a few other things straight.  I told you earlier that there could be some things I want you to buy for yourself.  And now that we’ve played a bit tonight, I have a couple of things I want you to buy.”
      “What Mistress?” Fido asked nervously.
      “First, a dog toy.  Find yourself one that you think you’d like to play with.”
     Once again Fido could feel his sexual need growing.  “Yes Mistress,” he said enthusiastically.
      “Now,” she said.  “What are you doing Thursday evening?  There are some other things we need to buy for you and I want to be there to pick them out myself.”
      “Um…I’m not doing anything Mistress,” Fido replied.  She was going to have another session with him so soon?  Hooray!
      “Good.  I’ll text you Thursday and we’ll do a bit of shopping together.”  She looked at him for a moment before continuing.  “Now, one last thing.  All my men wear a chastity device.”
     Fido’s face fell.  “Um…I’m not sure if I can afford one,” he said, not sure at all if he was willing to even wear one of those things.  He wouldn’t be able to play with himself at home.
      “Don’t worry about that, I’ve got a nice collection of them.  You see more now about how I work.  Will you accept the chastity device, or go back and find another Mistress?”
     Things had been going so good!  And now she had to go and ask him that?  But he quickly thought about what a good time he had just had.  “Um…I’ll try the chastity device Mistress.”
     Mercy smiled.  “Good!”  She went to one of her tool boxes, and looked through her collection.  Fido wasn’t that big, but he wasn’t a little runt like the twerp was.  She selected one that was reported to be a very comfortable one and was meant to be worn for long periods of time.
     Fido hated it, but he knelt there and watched while she put the chastity device on him…and locked it.  When she was done, he reached down and pulled.  It was tight.  It wasn’t going to come off easily. 
      “Till Thursday now,” Mercy said as she stood up.  Crawl out to your truck, and you can drive home naked, with just that pretty bow in your hair. 
     Drive home naked?  But under her stern gaze, he crawled into her workshop garage, then out to his truck.  He got into his truck as fast as possible.  She was standing there watching him, making sure he wasn’t getting dressed before he left.  He backed out of the driveway and headed home, his mind fully occupied by the evening he had just had…and the promise of what would come in the future.  As weird and sick as it all sounded, he couldn’t help himself.  He wanted more.  And he couldn’t wait.


No comments: