Friday, June 7, 2019

Mercy Me - Chapter 2 – Part 3 of 3

I'd like to thank everyone for their well-wishes.  They are all much appreciated. I'm getting better now, but slowly.  And - my internet is fixed too.  For now.  They say it won't last another year before they're going to have to try something else with it.  Thanks again - EVERYONE!


Mercy Me
By Karen Singer

Chapter 2 – Part 3 of 3

     Michael was growing exhausted.  It didn’t help that he couldn’t breathe through his mouth at all.  He kept looking at the lawn and trying to see how much more there still was to go.   His legs hurt.  His arms hurt.  His hands hurt.  Not to mention, his crotch between his legs hurt, and his raw backside was on fire!  He kept having to stop to catch his breath before continuing.  And she just sat there in her chair, playing with whatever craft she was doing.  Some kind of sewing. 
     The last row.  The last little bit of grass along the side of the wooden fence that was tall enough that there was no way possible for him to see over it.  He wondered if it was even taller than she was.  He cut the last little bit of grass, and nearly collapsed.  He pushed the mower over toward where she was sitting, and let his legs give out.  He went down into a squatting position with his hands still anchored to the handle of the mower.
      “All done?” Mercy asked as she got up from her chair.  She looked around the yard, as she had done many times since he had started.  Not as good as some helpers she had had, but good enough for now.  She walked over to the mower and turned the engine off.  “Come along,” she told him as she turned her back toward him, heading for the gate.
     Michael followed behind.  He couldn’t wait to get unattached from her mower!  He followed her through the gate where she closed it behind them, then into the garage.  Finally, she removed the manacles holding him to the mower handle.  He stretched his hands and fingers.  His legs felt wobbly.  And…he really needed a drink!  It was the middle of May and it was starting to get hot out. 
      “Let’s go twerp,” Mercy said as she headed for the kitchen.  She automatically closed the garage door on the way past the button.  She waited until he got into the kitchen.  “Need a drink?” she asked him.
     A drink?  Heaven.  He nodded his head as he did his best to keep his body from falling over from exhaustion.  Mercy grabbed his head and began unwrapping the duct tape.  She didn’t bother going slower as she pulled the tape that was stuck to his hair or even his skin. She just pulled hard and removed it.  Just as she expected, he was surprised by the pain.  But then, isn’t that the kind of treatment he had said he wanted?  “Take those panties out of your mouth now and put them with the rest of your clothes,” she ordered.  “And don’t say a word, or I’ll put them right back in…with fresh pee all over them!”
     Michael was shocked, but glad he could remove the panties from his mouth.  He quickly pushed them out with his tongue as he pulled on them with his fingers.  Finally!  He could breathe again.  He took several big gulps of air before carrying the panties over to his pile of clothes.  When he got back to the kitchen, she handed him a large glass of water.
      “Drink!” she said.  “All of it.  Take your time, but not too much time.  Catch your breath.  You can sit in one of the chairs if you want.”
     She was being nice!  Finally!  He was grateful to sit down and drink the water, but the moment he sat, he was back up again.  Sitting down had hurt!  Slowly, he eased himself down into the chair again.  Ouch!  But tolerable.  He took more big breaths of fresh air to try to clear his lungs, but even the water and the fresh air weren’t removing much of the taste of pee from his mouth.
     Mercy left him to recover a bit while she went back to her “living room.”  She found a few simple things and carried them back to the kitchen.  “Stay!” she ordered as she set everything on the floor.  While he was sitting in the chair, drinking his water, she went to work on him.
     Michael was shocked – again.  She grabbed his left ankle and attached a round manacle to it.  The manacle was attached to the end of a two foot metal bar.  She grabbed his right ankle and locked the other side of the bar to that one, spreading his legs wide apart.  And then he saw her grab a length of chain!
      “Keep drinking!” she ordered as she grabbed his left hand and pulled it towards her.  She wrapped the cuff attached to the chain around his left wrist and locked it.  She took the drink from his hand and set it on the table.  Then she grabbed his right wrist and attached the cuff there to that hand.  She handed him his drink.  “Finish it!” she ordered before walking back to her living room.
     Michael brought the glass up to his mouth, but when he did, the only way he could get it there, was to raise his other hand up too.  The chain attached between his wrists was only about a foot long.  And then he saw her coming back again with something else in her hand.  Something with straps!   And…it looked like a penis!
      “Hurry up!” she ordered.  “You’ve had more than enough time to finish that drink.  Now gulp it down!”
     Michael did his best to drink the rest of the water.  It really was welcome, but now he was afraid of what other horrors she might have in store for him.  And as soon as he finished drinking, he found out.
     Mercy took the glass right out of his hand and set it on the table.  “Open up, twerp!” she ordered.  She watched as his face reflected nothing but fright.  “Open!  Or would you like to try my spanking machine again…for twice as long?”
     Michael opened his mouth…and let her shove that plastic penis right into it.  At least it was fairly short, but he still had trouble keeping himself from gaging.  And then she started buckling the strap behind his head.  Once again, he wouldn’t be able to speak.  At least it didn’t taste like pee!
     Mercy looked down at him.  I told you earlier, you’re not getting out of here until that diaper is soaked.  And I mean soaked!  So I suggest you don’t hold back from wetting, and that you keep trying to get it wet.  Like I said, you’re staying here until I’m satisfied! 
     Since you’re staying, now that you’ve had your little rest, you can start cleaning my kitchen.  You should find everything you need under the sink.”  She smiled wickedly at him.  “I’m sure you’ll find the task more than interesting with your legs spread that wide and your hands chained close together.  “Now get busy!”
     Clean her kitchen?  He was still exhausted.  But he stood up, or tried to.  It took him two tries just to get out of the chair.  The damn bar kept his ankles spread wide apart.  Walking proved to be nearly impossible.  He had to swing one leg, balance, then swing the other.  And was she laughing at him?  Yes!  Darn it!  And now those damn pinpricks were back, irritating the tip of his cock again.  At least they had gone away while he was cutting her grass…until now.  He opened the cabinet under the sink and saw all kinds of cleaning supplies.  Sighing through his nose, he got busy.  This wasn’t going to be easy!
     Mercy watched him for a few moments then left him alone.  She went back to her living room, moved the curtain aside, and looked through the front window.  No surprise, the truck was gone.  So, was the guy over there married?  Did he have a girlfriend?  And why the heck would he buy that house?

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     The kitchen had been cleaned a long time ago.  The spreader bar and chains had been removed, but he almost wished they were back again.  His diaper was wet!  Very wet!  But according to her, not wet enough yet.  What was it going to take?  He took another sip of the water through the straw stuck in his mouth.  He was getting tired of drinking, but he needed to wet his diaper again…at least one more time…and hope she would find it enough. 
     He wanted to go home!  He’d had enough!
     Of course, he couldn’t leave.  He couldn’t even move!  He was down on all fours, the glass of water right below his head.  His ankles and wrists were cuffed to a…contraption…where they were all connected by two cross bars to a single central metal bar.  He couldn’t get up or move if he tried.  And he had tried.  And yes, it had been stimulating for him to get locked into the device and discover just how helpless he was. 
     Pee!  He had to pee to get out of it.  He took another sip of water.  He could feel the need building now.  A few minutes later, he was able to let loose again into his soaked diaper.  He breathed a sigh of relief.  “Mistress!” he called.  “I wet again.”
     Mercy came back from the kitchen to check on him.  She carefully felt his entire soaked diaper.  She figured it was good enough.  Finally! 
     She took the empty glass away and carried it to the kitchen.  When she went back to him, she left him just as he was, attached to the device so he couldn’t move.  She put the penis gag back into his mouth and strapped it behind his head.  Then she removed the bra and breast forms from his body.  Very carefully, she peeled the soaked diaper off of him and set it aside. 
     She knelt down over him and put her arm around him.  “This is the way it works,” she said softly into his ear.  “You do what I want.  You do something good.  And you get rewarded.  You don’t do what I want, or you do something I don’t like, and you get punished.  The better you do, the more rewards you get.  The worse you are, the more miserable you’ll be.  I highly suggest you try to for the rewards.  Fortunately for you, you were good today.”
     She got up and left him, heading for one of her tool boxes.  She grabbed some skin lubricant and carried it back to him.  She reached under him and started removing part of the chastity device she had put on his cock earlier.  Spreading a large glob of the lubricant into her hand, she started massaging his cock, working on it with both hands now.  “Does that feel good?”
     Michael was suddenly in heaven.  He couldn’t move if he tried.  He couldn’t speak if he wanted to.  Just like in those pictures on the internet, he was fastened into some kind of kinky device, and now she was masturbating him.  And it was…incredible!  He was hard and throbbing in no time.  Just as he felt the first signs of his oncoming orgasm, her hands left him.  No!  But then her hands were on his naked and raw backside, and now her finger was…pushing against his anus.  She was trying to…her finger slipped right inside!  And she pushed it in further, then she pulled it back a little.  In, then out.  All of a sudden he felt her other hand back on his penis again, massaging it, while her other hand went in and out of his rear end with her finger.  As he started to cum – fast and hard, he felt her hand on his penis cupping the end of it.  It was such a big orgasm that his body jerked and ached from the effort.  Only when he was done and totally spent, did she remove her hands from him.  Incredible!
      “That’s what you get when you’re good,” she whispered. 
     Oh yeah!  Good was…good!  Great!
     With one hand, Mercy unfastened the strap holding the gag into his mouth and she removed it.  “Lick!” she ordered as she pressed her now semen filled hand against his mouth. 
     That was something Michael hadn’t expected.  But she was pressing her hand right against his mouth.  He licked his own cum off her hand and kept licking until she was satisfied.  But then, he was horrified when she reached down under him again and refastened that chastity deice.  In seemingly no time, he was locked up again.
     Mercy went back to her tool chest and grabbed another pink diaper.  She carried it back to him and began putting it on him right in the position he was in.  “Here’s how things are going to be,” she said.  “Before you leave, I’m going to get your phone number, and I’m going to put my number into your phone.  I control you now.  Like it or not, you’re mine to play with and abuse to my heart’s content.  You asked for this, and now you’ve got it.  Like it…or not!  And I’m sure you’re not going to like most of it.  You said you have no limits?  We’ll see about that.  We started slowly today.  Over time, I’m sure things will get much more interesting.”
     She started unlocking him from the device.  “Tonight, you’re going to leave that diaper on.  I want you to send me a picture of it before you go to bed.  Leave it on all night, then send me another picture of it in the morning.  Tomorrow, I want you wearing panties under your clothes all day.  I’ll phone you asking for a picture right away.  On Monday when you go to work, I want you wearing panties under your clothes again.  I’ll be phoning you at some point during the day and demanding that you send me a picture of you wearing them from your men’s room at work.  I suggest you buy yourself more panties, because you’re going to be wearing them from now on.  Get used to it.  And since you’re not paying me for doing this to you like every other dom on the planet, then I see no reason why you can’t buy anything at all that I tell you to.  And I’m sure there will be many other things I’m going to ask you to buy.  Now get up!  It’s time to go home.”
     Michael gladly got up.  He rubbed his wrists.  His hand went to the front of his pink diaper.  He tried to feel the chastity device through them, but it was difficult.
      “Grab your clothes,” she said.  “You can drive home just like that.”
     He was shocked – for the thousandth time.  “Like this?”
      “Just…like…that!  You belong to me now.  If you ever want to even touch your own cock again, then I suggest you don’t argue and do what I tell you.  Trust me, I can make you very sorry – very fast!”
     He could believe it.  He gathered up all his clothes into big ball in his arms, including those foul panties that had been stuck in his mouth much of the day.  She led the way out to her garage and opened the door, and he carried his clothes to his car.  He couldn’t drive away fast enough.
     Mercy watched him leaving, chuckling lightly to herself.  The green ones were always such fun.  Of course, so were the older more experienced ones, just in different ways.  She looked across the street toward the house there.  Who was he?  What was his story?
     She went back into her kitchen and thought for a few minutes.  Then she grabbed four cans of beer from her refrigerator.  Going out through her front door, she went across the street and rang the doorbell.  It was opened fairly quickly by the guy she had seen.  She held up the beer, “Welcome to the neighborhood.  Can I come in?”
     Wondering what was really going on, Ben opened the door wider and let her inside.  “Hi, I’m…” he started to say, but she cut him off.
      “Don’t!  Don’t tell me your name.  I don’t want to know it.”
     He was confused.  “You don’t?”
      “No.  I won’t remember it, and I really don’t care what it is anyway.  I’ll call you whatever I want.”
     Okay, she was weird…as if he didn’t already know that – before he decided to buy the house.  “So what’s your name?” he asked.
      “I’m not telling you that either.  The only people who know my name are my family, the people I work with, and my very best friends.  Nobody else.  And you don’t fall into any of those categories.”
      “Uh…okay?” he said uncertainly.  “So what do you want?”
     She held up the beer.  “Beer?” she asked.
      “Uh…thanks, but no thanks.  I’m not crazy about beer.  You can have one if you want.”
      “You don’t drink beer?”
      “Like I said, I’m not crazy about it,” he replied.
      “What do you like?”
      “Usually, I just drink iced tea.”
     Mercy quickly figured out that he was a really strange one…especially for a guy.  “So are you married?” she asked.
      “Divorced,” he replied…or still in the process.  “We just split up.”
      “And you bought this house?”
     He shrugged.  “It was cheap.  Very cheap.”
     She could believe it. 
      “How about you?” he asked.  “Married.”
     She laughed.  “Are you kidding?  I know you saw my latest little toy cutting the grass earlier.”
     He smiled.  “Um…I could hardly miss it.”
     She noticed right away that he didn’t condemn her for what she did.  “So…no wife.  No girlfriend either?”
      “Nope.  My ex has a girlfriend now.  They’re sharing our bed together.”
      “Fun!” she replied.  “What do you do?”
      “What do you mean?  I left her.”
      “No.  I mean what do you do for a living?  What kind of job do you have?”
      “Oh.  I’m an accountant…well, that and bookkeeping.  You?” he asked.
      “I do maintenance for the big factory between here and Columbia.”
      “You don’t just do…what you do with whoever you’re…playing with?”
      “You don’t have to mince words with me,” she told him.  “I’m dominant.  Very!  I mess with men.  I love messing with men.  But no, I’m different from probably every other dom on the planet.  I don’t charge them at all for what I put them through.”
      “You don’t?  You just do it for fun?”
      “Not exactly.  Yes, I get a ton of fun out of it, but what I really get is an exchange.  My relationships with those men are all symbiotic.  I get something from them, and they get the domination they love from me.”
      “If you’re not getting money, then what do you get?”
      “Work done.  Like the little twerp today.  I got my grass cut, and he got his ass whipped.”
      “It sounds, very…one sided.”
      “Do you know what most of the dominant women charge for even one hour of their time?  Trust me, these guys are getting a deal.  They’re happy, and I’m happy.”
     He stared at her for a moment, then shook his head.  “I guess if everyone’s happy,” he replied.
      “So far.  No complaints yet.”  She glanced around at what she could see of his house.  Not much furniture, but the she knew it was all rented.  “So…you’re all set up now?”
      “Not even close.  My wife has all the furniture.  I’m renting for now.”
      “I saw the truck.”
      “Yeah.  I’ll have to get things as I can.”  He thought of something he needed to ask.  “Um…by the way, I’ve been living in a hotel for the past week.  You wouldn’t know where the closest laundromat is.  I’ve got to get wash done tomorrow before I go to work.”
      “Not a clue,” she told him.  “I don’t pay much attention to things like that.”  A thought hit her.  “But…if you really want, you can use my washer and dryer.  They’re new.”
      “Really?” he asked.
      “Sure.  Just…don’t think you’re going to use them for nothing.”
     His face clouded.  “You’d charge me to do my laundry at your house?”
      “Not money.  A favor, for a favor.  I do something for you, you do something for me.”
      “Like what?”
      “My laundry.”
      “Your laundry?”
      “Take it or leave it!”
     He shook his head.  “I’ll go find someplace else to do my laundry.”
     She shrugged her shoulders.  “Your choice.  She headed for the door.  “Sure you don’t want a beer?”
      “No thanks!”
     She smiled, and walked out.  That had been interesting.


2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Glad you and your net are feeling better! :)

Anonymous said...

Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.