Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mercy Me - Chapter 4


Mercy Me
By Karen Singer

Chapter 4

     Monday evening, Mercy pulled into her driveway after work.  She was about to grab her lunchbox when her cell phone rang.  “Darn it!”  She took the time to fish it out of her pocket.  “Hello?”
      “Um…I hope I’ve got the right number,” the voice on the other end said.
      “Number for what?”
      “Um…Mistress Victoria…uh…passed on your phone number.  She said you…uh…dominate men, but you don’t charge anything for it.  You ask them to do simple favors for you instead.”
     It all suddenly clicked in Mercy’s head.  The man who liked to be treated like a dog.  The one she had one particular job in mind for.  “Yes,” she replied.  “That’s…close.”
      “Good,” the man replied.  “Uh…she also said you don’t like to know anyone’s name, and that the only thing I should call you is Mistress.”
     Good ol’ Vicky.  “That’s right,” Mercy replied.
      “Um…I was wondering then…if I could…uh…arrange to get together with you.”
     Mercy almost laughed.  “Yes,” she replied.  “I think we can meet.  We’ll get together and talk about things first and see if either of us is really interested.”
      “Oh.  Great!” the man replied more enthusiastically.  “Uh…when would you like to do it?”
      “Can you meet me tonight for a little while?”
      “Uh…sure.  What time?”
      “I think about nine,” Mercy told him. 
      “How do I get to your dungeon?”
     Mercy chuckled.  “I don’t have a dungeon…well, at least I don’t think of it that way.  Tonight we’ll meet someplace neutral.  Do you know where the Burger King is on Highway 277 north of Columbia?”
      “Uh…no problem.  I know right where it is.”
      “Good!” Mercy replied.  “Now for some ground rules.  I want to see you and evaluate you a little before we meet.  Plus, I need a way to recognize that it’s you I’ll be watching.”
      “Uh…okay, I guess.  What do you want me to do?”
      “First of all do you own any panties?”
      “Uh…no.  Why?”
      “Then get some…”  Mercy thought quickly about what the guy really liked.  “No!  Strike that.  I want you to buy yourself something else first.  Buy a little girl’s hair bow and stick it in your hair.  Make sure it’s big enough that I can easily see it from inside.  I want you to show up at Burger King with it already in your hair.  At nine o’clock, I expect to see you standing out by the front door wearing that bow.  Stay there like that for fifteen minutes.  At nine fifteen, go inside and buy yourself an extra-large drink.  Take it to a table and drink all of it.  When you’re done, pull the straw out of the cup and wait for me.  I’ll find you.  I promise.  Do you have all that?”
     Ronald Gretch thought about what she had just asked him to do.  “You want me to do that…in public?”
      “Yes!”
     He had to think about it for a moment.  “Um…and you don’t charge for your sessions?”
      “Not money,” she replied.
     He thought for a moment again.  “So this is kind of a test,” he said.  “To see if I’ll do what I’m told, or maybe to see if I can follow directions.”
     Mercy was surprised.  “Very good!” she praised him.  “Now can you do it?”
      “Nine o’clock.  Hair bow.  Fifteen minutes.  Extra-large drink.  Remove the straw when I’m done.”
      “I’m very much looking forward to meeting you,” Mercy told him.  She ended the call right there and then.  The guy had started out so hesitant and nervous.  But he had figured things out real fast.  She was now very interested in meeting him.  She shook her head as she climbed out of the truck.  A dog?  Why would anyone want to be treated like that?  But for that matter, why did any of the men who came to her go looking for the kind of treatment she gave them?  The world was filled with all kinds.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “Aunt Mercy,” Meghan said as she leaned anxiously forward across the table in the Burger King her mother owned and where she worked part time.  “Tell me about some of the ways you dominate men.”  Her voice had been almost a whisper.
      “You know perfectly well that your mother won’t let me talk about any of that!” Mercy replied.
“But Aunt Mercy…I’m sixteen years old.  I’ve got my driver’s license now, and I’ve never even been to your house.  Mom won’t even let me know where it is.”
      “And there’s a good reason for it Meghan!”
      “What?”
      “You know perfectly well that’s not things your mother wants you to know about.  And I think she’s right.”
     Meghan sat back frustrated.  “It’s not fair!”
      “Life isn’t fair.  Trust me.”
      “Phooy!  Oh!  Look,” she exclaimed as she pointed out the plate glass window.  “Is that your latest guy?”
     Mercy turned her head and looked.  She saw a man who looked…nice.  And yes, there was a bow in his hair.”
     Meghan laughed.  “I like his bow.  I think I’d love to have one just like it.”
     Mercy smiled.  “Yeah.  It’s not bad at all.  Very pretty.”  She didn’t say it, but it was also bigger than the ones most of her newcomers wore.
     Outside, Ron smiled at the people coming out of the restaurant, and the few that went in.  Fortunately, at nine o’clock, the place wasn’t exactly busy at all.  He looked over the people inside that he could see, but none of them looked anything at all like any of the doms he had gone to in the past.  Was she even here?  He hoped so.
     At nine-fifteen exactly, he went inside and ordered himself and extra-large drink, just like she had stipulated.  He carried it toward the back of the restaurant, sat down and started drinking it.  He was more than a little aware of the big bow in his hair.  It was…embarrassing!  Humiliating!  And consequently, he was more than a little turned on. 
     As soon as he finished his drink, like he had been instructed, he pulled the straw out of his drink, and he waited.  Was she even there?  Was he even in the right place?  He saw one of the young girls who worked in the restaurant get up from a table with an older women, probably her mother.  The girl walked toward the front, but he was surprised to see the woman turn and head directly for him.  A moment later she was walking up to his table.  This was the dom?  And she looked…tall! 
     Mercy sat down across from the man.  She took a closer look at the bow in his hair.  “I love that bow,” she said.  “My niece likes it too.  So much in fact, that she’ll probably try to find one just like it.”
      “She can have this one if she wants,” Ron replied.
      “No.  That one is yours…and I’m afraid I rather like it on you.  It…suits you,” Mercy told him.
     Ron felt that delicious surge of humiliation that made his cock twist in his pants.
      “So,” Mercy said.  “Tell me about yourself.”
      “Um…well…I’ve been doing sessions with dominant women for about…five years now,” he finished.  “Mistress Victoria is my latest.  I guess she was my latest, since she referred me to you instead.”
      “Five years,” Mercy said.  “So you’ve been at this a while.”
     He nodded.  “Yes…Mistress.”
     Mercy smiled.  So nice.  “So what limits do you have?”
      “Uh…I don’t like anything that can even possibly get me killed or hurt.  I hate stuff like that!”
      “Good,” Mercy said, waiting for more.
      “Um…I’m not really sure about any of the rest.  I know I don’t exactly enjoy getting whipped.  Mistress Victoria was really good about that.  She never hit me too much or scarred me.  And it was like she did a lot of different things with me, trying to see what things seemed to turn me on the most.”
     Mercy smiled.  “Yeah.  Vicky is really good about digging down into someone’s real interests.  That’s one of the things she the most interested in, seeing what really makes men tick.”
     Ron nodded.  “I…liked her.  A lot.”
      “Good!  I’m glad to hear it,” Mercy replied, “and I’ll pass that on.” 
      “Can I ask a question?”
      “I hope you do!  That’s what this meeting is for.”
      “Mistress Victoria said that you don’t charge money, but you want little favors done instead.  What kind of favors?”
      “I’m so glad you asked.  Yes, you’re right, I don’t charge money.  I never have, and I don’t intend to in the future.  What I do is very different.  I try my best to fulfill your needs, while at the same time, I get my needs fulfilled instead.”
      “Uh…I had a previous Mistress who made me spend a lot of time giving her orgasms…with my tongue.  You know?”
     Mercy raised her eyebrows.  “That’s one of the things I’ll be interested in from you, but not the only thing.”
      “Then what?  What kind of favors?”
      “I get my men to do things around my house that I don’t enjoy doing.  I get them to clean my house, do my laundry, and I hate cutting my grass!  That’s a biggie.  You don’t know anything about gardening or lawn care do you?”
      “I spent five years during high school and the one year of college I attended, working for a landscaping company.  And now I work for the city works department.  A lot of what I do sometimes is tending to the gardens and the parks around the city.”
     Mercy stared in disbelief.  Suddenly her mouth was salivating over this guy.  “So…you would know about fertilizing lawns, caring for flower beds, stuff like that?”
     He shrugged.  “Sure.  All that is easy.”
     Easy!  She wanted him, and she wanted him bad!  “Tell me,” she said, “are you married?  Do you have a girlfriend?  Do you live alone?”
      “No wife or girlfriend,” he admitted.  “Um…I’m afraid I’m more interested in…uh…the uh…um…humiliation stuff than in women.  And because of it, I’ve got my own house where I live alone.”
      “Your own house?”
      “It’s not much.  Tiny.  But I can…um…do private things inside where nobody will bother me.”
      “I see,” Mercy replied.
      “Um…that’s one of the things that worried me tonight,” Ron said.  “I’ve got this big bow in my hair…in public!”
     Mercy nodded.  “You’ll quickly find that I don’t live in a black hole like so many other dominant women.  I do what I like, where I like.  Including in public.  Don’t worry though.  I’ll definitely push your boundaries, but I’ll never let you get arrested…or hurt.  I can promise you that.  But trust me, I’ll have no problem at all with humiliating the shit out of you, including in public.”
     Just hearing that made Ron’s cock lurch again.  “So does that mean you’ll take me on?” he asked.
     Mercy nodded.  “Oh yes!” Mercy replied, thinking about the fact that she had originally planned on using him to wash her floors, a job he could do on all fours like a dog.  “Not the way I had planned on, but yes, I can definitely use you.  And I can guarantee that one of the things you’ll be doing for me is taking care of my landscaping!”
     He shrugged.  “Oh, I can do that for sure.  I actually love landscaping.”
      “Good!”  Mercy started at him for a moment.  She suddenly decided then and there to do something she hadn’t done before on a first meet.  “Give me your phone,” she said.  “I want to get your phone number, and I’ll put my name into it for you.  You and I are going to have a very interesting relationship together…Fido!”
     Once again, Ron’s cock lurched, only this time, it almost hurt!


2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Enjoyed your update a dog performing landscaping could be pretty funny with her asking if he's done the yard yet and he's all woof after growling at the weeds and biting them out of the lawn and stuff... :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better.