Friday, June 14, 2019

Mercy Me - Chapter 3 – Part 2 of 2


Mercy Me
By Karen Singer


Chapter 3 – Part 2 of 2
                                                               
     Mercy lifted weights while in her workout room.  Ben was sitting on her weight bench drinking his iced tea.  The TV in the top corner of the room was turned on, but the volume was now off.  There was nothing interesting on that either of them wanted to see.  They were waiting for Ben’s final load of laundry to finish. 
     He had surprised her when he finished her sheets by taking them out of the dryer, then putting them straight back on her bed, making it up neater than any of her helpers had done in the past.  He had surprised her when he had taken her clothes from the dryer and hung everything up on hangers, then put it all away in her closet for her.  And he had surprised her by folding all her underwear neatly and setting it all on top of her dresser for her.  The guy was weird!  Now they were just waiting for his last load, his underwear, to finish drying.
     Ben watched her lifting weights.  He couldn’t believe the muscle definition she had.  “Do you compete in those body building competitions?” he asked.
      “No!” she replied.  “I’m nowhere near what some of those women are like.  I just like to stay in shape.”
     Ben said nothing.  As far as he could see, she was not only in shape, she was out of shape.  Way too muscular for a woman.  As far as he was concerned.  Was there anything feminine about her at all?  He glanced around the room noticing the chain attached to the ceiling over top of her big treadmill.  “What’s the chain for?” he asked.  “I know what everything else is in here, but what’s the chain for?”
     Mercy set her weights down.  “It’s simple,” she said.  “Let me show you.  Come over here.”
     Ben got up from the bench and moved over to stand next to the treadmill. 
      “Step up on it,” Mercy said. 
      “What for?”
      “Just stand on it,” she said.  “Here, let me take your drink.”  She pulled his glass of iced tea out of his hand and put it on the bench he had been sitting on.  “Now,” she said as she came back over to him.  “See that white line down the center of the treadmill?”
      “Yeah.”
      “Grab the handles here,” she said.  “I’m going to turn it on.”
     Dubiously, Ben grabbed the handles coming out from the side of the front of the treadmill. 
      “Now hold on.  I only need to run this slowly.”  She pushed the button starting the treadmill, and setting it to run at a very slow walk. 
     Ben had to move his feet forward to keep standing, but the pace was slower than he would usually walk so it was very easy.  “So what’s the chain up there for?” he asked.
      “Look down at that white line,” she said.  “Now, every step you take, make sure your feet are right on that line.  One foot right in front of the other.”
     Ben tried it.  Easy.  “Okay,” he said, but what’s the chain for?”
     Mercy reached down to the floor and grabbed a small piece of rope.  “Keep watching the line,” she told him.  Then she suddenly grabbed his left arm and pulled it behind his back. 
      “What are you doing?” Ben complained loudly.  As slowly as the treadmill was running, he was thrown off balance and had to hold on tight with his one remaining arm. 
      “Just wait,” Mercy replied.  She grabbed his other arm and pulled it behind his back, and Ben felt her tying his hands behind him.  And then she was gone, and he had to concentrate on the treadmill to keep from falling over and hurting himself. 
      “I’m not one of those men you play with!” he complained angrily.
      “Don’t worry,” she said, “I’m just trying to show you something.  Keep walking.  One foot in front of the other.  Make sure you put them right on the line.”
      “No!  Stop this thing.  Let me off!”
      “No!  Not yet.  One foot in front of the other.  Make sure you’re on the line with each step.”
     Ben looked down and made sure his feet were hitting the line each time.
      “Now I’m going to show you what the chain is for,” she said.  She grabbed a string hanging from the end of the chain and pulled it all the way down.  At the end of the chain was a strange forked device.  Mercy reached over and stuck the strange forked piece right into each of the nostrils in his nose.  She pulled on the string attached to the chain, adjusting it so that it pulled tightly on his nose, pulling his head up toward the ceiling. 
      “Stop!” Ben protested.  “Let me go.  Let me off!”
      “Not yet,” Mercy told him.  She moved away from him.  “As you can see, you’re now forced to keep walking, and your head is forced up so you can’t look down at the line, and you can’t do anything about it.  Now, you don’t get to stop until you learn to put one foot in front of the other again, keeping every step on that white line.”
      “Let me off this thing!”
      “Nope.  Not until you do what I want.”
      “No!”
      “Your choice.  You can walk there like that for days for all I care.  All you have to do is learn to walk the way I want you to.”
      “No!  I’m not one of your play things!”
      “Not really.  But right now I’m just trying to make a point with you.”
      “What point?”
      “That I can make you do anything I want.”
      “Okay.  I get the point.  Now let me go!”
      “Nope.  Not until you learn to walk the way I want.  One foot in front of the other.  Every step right on that white line.”
      “But I don’t want…”
      “I don’t care what you want.  The only thing that matters to me, is what I want.  Like I said, you can walk on that thing forever, or you can learn to do it the way I want.  Your choice.”
      “Stop this!” he yelled. 
      “One foot in front of the other.”
     Ben screamed his frustration. 
      “One foot in front of the other.”
     Having no choice, Ben started trying to walk that way again.  “I can’t see the line.  I can’t lower my head.”
      “Nope.  Now you see the point of that chain.  You’ve got to learn to do it without seeing the line.  I can see the line.  I can see when you do it right, or when you do it wrong.  You can’t.”
     Ben kept trying.  “Okay, I’m doing it.  Now let me go.”
      “Nope.  Your left foot missed there.  And now your right foot missed.  Keep trying to walk the line.  Swing your legs around a bit more, that will help.  You’re not really getting either of your feet far enough over.”
     Ben tried.  It took all his concentration, not to mention balance. 
      “Much better,” Mercy praised him. 
      “Now let me go!”
      “Not yet.  Keep doing it.”
      “Why?”
      “Because I said so.”
     Ben was going nuts.  This woman was crazier than he ever imagined.
     Mercy watched him carefully from behind.  She smiled.  His walk was now much more like many women walked…which was her usual purpose of this exercise.  She wasn’t going to tell him that though.  “Ops!” she said.  “Your left foot missed.    Much better.”
     Mercy finally went over and turned the treadmill off.  She knew she had gotten his heartrate up.  No doubt, the guy needed the exercise badly.  “Now you see what the chain is for,” she said as she pulled the device out of his nose.  If I just told you, then you wouldn’t have a sense of exactly what I’m talking about.
      “Yeah,” I see,” Ben replied, taking a deep breath and stepping off of the machine.  He turned his back to her.  Now please untie me.”
     Mercy grabbed his wrists to untie him, then stopped.  “No,” she said.  “Let me show you something else first.”
      “No!” he screamed.  “I’m not one of your customers!”
      “I know,” she told him as she grabbed his bound hands and pulled him backwards. 
      “Stop!” he yelled. 
      “Nope,” she said as she dragged him backwards all the way out to her living room. 
      “Stop!” he yelled again.
      “Nope.  I’m going to show you something else now.”
      “I don’t want to see anything else.”
      “And I don’t care what you want.  Only what I want.  And I want to show you this.”
      “No!’
     She pulled him over to one of her devices, grabbed his head, and shoved his neck face-first against the open metal neck collar.  She held him there while she closed it behind him, locking his head right there.
      “Stop!  Let me go!”
      “Not yet,” she told hm.  She moved in front of him and started unfastening his belt.
      “No!” 
      “Oh shut up,” she said.  “You’re going to love this.”
      “Stop!” he shouted as she quickly pulled his pants and underpants down to his ankles.  With his head trapped above and his arms tied behind his back, he couldn’t stop her.  In moments she had removed his pants completely.  “Stop!”
     She pulled his right foot to the side and fastened it with a cuff attached to the chain.  She did the same to his left foot, spreading his legs.  She went over to her toolbox and grabbed the skin lube and brought it back to him.
      “Let me go!” he insisted.
      “Shh!  Relax and enjoy this.”
      “Enjoy!  I hate this!”
      “You soon won’t,” she said as she knelt down in front of him and began messaging the skin lubricant into his cock. 
     Ben was so surprised that he stopped shouting.  He couldn’t move, and he couldn’t stop her from doing what she was doing to him, but in only seconds, he didn’t want her to stop.  It had been a long time now since he’d had sex with his wife, and her hands were…amazing! 
      “Feel better now,” Mercy said, noting that his protests had stopped.
     Ben said nothing.  He just concentrated on the amazing feel of her hands.
      “I’m doing this,” Mercy said, “because I just want you to know, that I give extra special service…bigger tips, if you will…for things that I think deserve them.  And the way you did my laundry today was better than I ever expected.  So for that, think of this as a very nice tip.”
     A tip?  Ben was rapidly going crazy.  Moments later, with her hand cupped over top of his penis, he shot his load.  She kept massaging him until he was completely drained.  
     Mercy stood up.  “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, noticing how wide eyed he was.
     Ben was still breathing hard.  He didn’t want to admit it but…  “Yeah,” he replied.
     Mercy rubbed her muscular body hard up against his, then she brought her hand full of his cum up to his lips.  “Eat it!” she said as she literally pressed the mess right into his open mouth.
     Ben was shocked.  He tried to spit it out, but it was already in his mouth and she was pushing her fingers further in, making him swallow it.  Ugh!  She finally pulled her fingers away.  Yuck!
     She kissed him on the lips, then she reached behind him and unfastened his neck from her construction.  A minute later, his feet were free, and finally, she untied his hands.  “That’s the kind of tips I leave for good service,” she said.  She turned her head toward the hallway.  “I don’t hear the dryer anymore.  I think your load is done.”

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Late in the afternoon, Mercy parked her truck behind another vehicle in the driveway and headed for the front door.  She rang the bell and the door was soon opened by a man wearing an elaborate French maid outfit.  The maid immediately went into a deep curtsey.  “Welcome Mistress M,” the maid said.
      “Hi Sissy Paulette,” Mercy replied as the maid stood straight again.  “When are you finally going to leave Rosie and come live with me?”
     Paulette blushed.  “You know I could never leave my mistress.”
      “Yeah, well just so you know, the offer’s still open.”
      “This way,” Paulette said as she led the way through the house.  “They’re out back today.”
     Mercy followed Paulette through the house, then out to the patio behind.  Her two best friends, Rosie and Vicky, were already there.  She was quick to note the “display” that Rosie had arranged for their amusement. 
      “Hi Mercy,” Rosie greeted her, holding up her cocktail glass.
     Mercy shook her head.  “Rosie, when are you going to give up on Paulette and let me have him?”
      “Never!” Rosie declared triumphantly.  “He’s mine!”
     Mercy laughed.  “Just don’t forget me if you ever decide to get someone new.  “Hi Vic!” she greeted her other friend.”
      “It’s about time you got here,” Vicky replied.
     Mercy took the empty seat.  Paulette hurried out of the house with a bottle of beer – Mercy’s favorite brand.  “Thanks Paulette,” Mercy said.  “And don’t forget, my offer is still open.”
     Paulette curtseyed again, as Rosie said, “Over my dead body!”  All three women laughed.
      “So what do you have for us today?” Mercy asked, noting the object of display in front of them.  It was a naked man, his hands folded and tied behind his back, his neck stuck in a noose so that if he wasn’t careful he would hang himself, and his feet were encased in ballet boots.  The noose was suspended from a pole that was attached to a center pole sticking out of the ground.  The man had no choice but to keep walking around in a circle in those ballet boots, without losing his balance.
      “That’s Carl,” Rosie said.  “He admitted that he had a fascination for those boots he’s wearing, so I decided he should fully explore those boots.  I’ve been making him do more and more walking in them for the last month.  As you can see, he’s getting quite proficient at it now.
      “Actually, it’s quite impressive,” Vicky said.  “I can’t even stand up in those things.  Have you ever tried them Mercy?”
      “No.  You know I don’t even wear heels.  I don’t even own any heels.  The men think they’re sexy, so let them wear them and have all that pain.”
     Vicky shook her head.  “You just don’t get the finer points of being a dom.  You could quit your job if you just made a few changes.”
      “And accepted money for what you do,” Rosie added.
      “Not interested,” Mercy replied.  “I’m very happy with things the way they are.”
      “But now you’ve got no customers!  No one to do all the things you need done,” Rosie pointed out. 
      “That was last week,” Mercy said.  “I started someone new yesterday.  And…well…there’s now another one on the horizon I may spend some effort looking into as well.
      “Good for you!” Vicky declared.  “Anyone interesting?”
      “Well my newest, is, well, disappointing in some ways.”
      “Disappointing?  You don’t take money.  Why are you bothering?”
     Mercy smiled.  “Because I still find him interesting.  He’s got to be the smallest little squirt I’ve ever met.  He was so small, I forced him into a diaper all day yesterday, and sent him home in another one.”
      “Ha!  One of those!” Rosie said.
      “Not really,” Mercy said.  “At least, I don’t think that’s one of his fetishes.  The dumb shit is just totally green.  Too young.  And way too stupid.  The twerp said he had no limits, but I was quick to point out that he did have limits.  Now I’m going to show him a lot more limits he should have.  I’m afraid he may be in for it…unless he changes his mind.”
      “Do you think he’ll come back?” Vicky asked.
      “Oh yeah.  I locked him into a Birdlocked Pico, you know, the small one with the little sharp spikes in the head?  If he wants it off, then he’s going to have to do whatever I say.  Of course, I have no intention of taking it off him, but he doesn’t know that.”
      “Isn’t the Pico the one that’s not supposed to be used for any length of time?” Rosie asked.
      “That’s the one,” Mercy replied.  “But the squirt is so small – in all categories, that I felt it was fitting.  Besides, I’m curious as to how he’ll make out with it.  If I can’t make it work, I’ve got others.
      “You certainly didn’t waste any time getting it on him,” Vicky noted.
      “Not with that one,” Mercy agreed.  “So, any new interesting customers for either of you?” she asked.
      “Just Carl over there,” Rosie replied.  “I’m thinking about getting him some real ballet shoes next and making him learn to dance.”  Vicky and Mercy chuckled at that.
      “How about you Vicky?” Mercy asked.  “Anyone interesting?”
      “No.  Not really.  I’ve got too many men coming to me for attention, but all of them are pretty much same-ol’ – same-ol’.”  She turned to look directly at Mercy.  “Um…you probably won’t be interested, but I turned one customer away last night, in favor of another one.  The one I turned away only comes around about once every couple of months or so because he can’t afford it more often.  I took the customer who’s a regular once a week guy instead.  But if you’re interested, I can hook you up with the one I turned away. 
     Mercy thought about it.  “You think he might be of some use to me?”
     Vicky thought about that.  “Probably not.  I don’t really know that much about him.  I’ve played with him on and off for the last year, but other than his fetish likes, I don’t really know anything about him.  I don’t care about their personal life.  All I care about is what they want for the hour or two they come and see me.”  She thought about the man she had in mind and shook her head.  “Now that I think about it, he may be of even less interest to you.  You know I explore a lot of different things with my customers, trying to find what interests them the most.  And what I’ve discovered the last few times, is that he’s becoming more and more turned on by serious humiliation, particularly now pet play.  The last few sessions I’ve had with him, he went crazy over being treated like a dog.  The last time I saw him, I threw things for him to fetch, made him sit, beg, you know the drill, and he went crazy for it.  So he may not be your cup of tea at all.”
      “One of those!” Mercy replied, trying to picture the stupid guy.  Dumb!  But then, weren’t most men?  I don’t need a pet like that.  I need someone who can take care of my lawn.  I need someone who can do my laundry.  I need someone who can cook.  I need someone who can wash my…”  She stopped, her brain thinking furiously. 
      “Mercy?” Vicky asked.
      “Um…You know what Vicky, give him my phone number directly.  Let me talk to him.  Maybe he can be of some use to me after all.”
      “He’s yours,” Vicky agreed as she turned her attention back to Carl, still walking around in circles attached to the pole in the yard.  “Rosie, what if we attached some nipple clamps to him, then pulled them up to the top of that pole.  Do you think he’d stand any straighter while he walks?”


1 comment:

sarah penguin said...

:)