Saturday, July 14, 2018

Another Book in the Pipeline


Hi everyone.

Last year and the year before I published quite a few Karen Singer books to Kindle, but none this year.  For those of you who have enjoyed my stories and wondered when I’m going to publish another one, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve just finished writing a new one, and so it is in the pipeline.  The book is written.  All I have to do now is to edit it, proof read it a thousand times (after which there will still be too many errors), and create a cover for it.  The writing part is easy, it’s everything else that takes all the work.

Don’t think I’ve been idle this year though.  I did publish a book in my own name a few months ago so the stories are still pouring from my fingers.

Speaking of pouring from my fingers.  This new one had me so engrossed in writing it, that I literally got up extra early every morning to write it, and instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing at work, I was writing this book instead.  The grip of the story was that powerful that I couldn’t stop.  I can’t write full time like I’d love to do, but it still only took me six weeks from the first word to the last.

So watch for more news on the new book.  I’ll let you know how things are progressing with the tedious stuff.

Thanks for staying with me,

Karen

No comments: