Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 30 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 30 – Part 2 of 2

     You have no idea how happy I was to get home.  Back in my own house!  Back away from all the people.  Back out of the eyes of what seemed like thousands, and it really may have been thousands who had seen me dressed like this. 
      “Michael,” Joanna said as we were still getting out of the car.  “Please come in the house and help me before you bring everything in from the car.”
          I didn’t reply.  Not with that darn pacifier still in my mouth, and not after the way she had told us to be silent in the stores.
     We went into the kitchen and Joanna immediately pulled out a kitchen chair.  “Ashley.  Sit down for a minute dear while Michael brings everything in.”
     Ashley and I looked at each other for a moment then I turned and started back toward the car to unload it. 
      “Wait a minute Michael,” Joanna stopped me.  “Just wait here till I get back.”
     As I watched her walk off toward the bedrooms, I wondered what new horror she had in store for me now.  A minute later, she came back with…the duct tape in her hands.  Since Ashley was turned away from her, she didn’t see it.  She walked up right behind her daughter.  “Michael, please hold her down for me.”
     What?
      “Mom?” Ashley said around the pacifier in her mouth as she turned in her seat to look at her mother.  “What are you…”
     I caught on real quick.  As fast as I could, I literally jumped on her to hold her down.  The pacifier flew from her mouth.  “Get off me!” she screamed in that high pitched desperate scream of hers.  I held on tight though as Joanna ripped some of the tape off then reached around with it to start at her chest.  I did my best to hold her arms down while Joanna wrapped the tape around Ashley and the back of the chair.  Ashley fought and kicked and screamed desperately, but she was no match for the two of us, and no match for three layers of duct tape.  I finally was able to let go.  She was stuck to the chair, even though she was still screaming and swearing and trying desperately to get loose.  And trust me, her language was anything but pretty.
      “Thank you Michael,” Joanna said as she caught her breath.  You can start bringing everything in now.”
     I left them there as I went back out to the car to grab some of the groceries.  When I came back, Ashley was still thrashing around in the chair some, but not as much.  She was cursing like a sailor and crying though.  Joanna was nowhere to be seen.  I set the bags down on the counter and started for the garage again, when I noticed Joanna coming back.  I paused to watch.  Joanna saw me but turned her attention back to Ashley. 
     While Ashley was cursing and trying to break free, Joanna came up behind her and grabbed her head.  Ashely started going crazy again as she desperately fought to get away, but she had no chance.  Joanna squeezed her nose as she held a bar of soap in front of her daughter’s mouth.  It took a few moments, but eventually Joanna managed to shove that bar deep into her mouth.  With Ashely’s face beet red and her eyes bulging nearly out of her head, Joanna quickly tied a scarf around her head to hold that soap into her mouth.  Ashely finally stopped struggling and just hung her head while she cried deep bitter tears. 
     Joanna turned back to me.  “Leave us alone for a while Michael.  Go out to the garage.  This is between Ashley and me.”
     I said nothing, but I headed for the garage.  I didn’t go all the way though.  I stopped where I could still hear them.
      “Ashley,” Joanna said sternly.  There was no answer.  All I heard from Ashley were those same bitter tears, now muffled by the soap stuck in her mouth.
      “Ashley!” Joanna said again. 
     Ashley screamed her muffled rage at her mother, then broke down crying again. 
      “What happened to our agreement?” Joanna asked.  “What happened to the deal we made between the two of us?  You promised me Ashley.  You swore you would do anything at all that I wanted you to, no matter how humiliating.  And I made it perfectly clear at the time that I would force you to do some major humiliating things.  Things you would never in your life want to do.  Yet you agreed and swore you would still do them.  All I had to do was give you another chance.  All I had to do was let you stay.  You swore Ashley!  You swore!”
     I stayed rooted to my spot, unable to move.  And then Joanna started speaking again. 
      “You broke the rules Ashley.  We discussed this.  You not only broke the rules, you obliterated them!  Not only with your schoolwork.  That was nothing!  But you broke the rules with Michael.  By all rights you should be out of here right now.  You should be gone from this house.  But to be honest, I’m not sure I really want you around me anymore Ashley.  I told you this before.  How can I trust you if you go and do the kind of things you did?  How can I trust you when you say one thing and then go and do whatever the hell you please, with no regard for the consequences?  Do you have any idea the kind of harm you could have done to Michael?  The kind of harm I’m praying hasn’t already been done to him?  He’s a good man Ashley.  A very good man.  Despite his weird longings, he’s still a damn fine man…with a good head on his shoulders.  But you can’t see that, can you.  All you can see is the fun you want to have, and nothing else!”
     Her voice had started soft, but she was pretty much yelling now.  I have no doubt I could have heard her all the way out in the garage…with the door closed.  But what had Ashley done to me?  What could she have possibly done to me…that I didn’t know about?  I listened as closely as I could.  I was quite surprised when she spoke again that her voice was so soft I could hardly hear it.  I moved a step closer.
      “When you were kidnapped Ash.  When those men grabbed you and chained you up for days on end.  I nearly went insane Ashley.  I nearly lost my mind with worry about you.  I made a fool of myself trying to get the police, the FBI, and anyone else I could get to listen to me to go out there and find you.  And they were looking for you.  All of them.  I just couldn’t understand how it could take them so long.  It felt more like none of them were doing anything.  But that didn’t stop me from making a fool of myself trying to get them to do more.  As your father told too many people, I had a nervous breakdown over worrying about you.  I pretty much went insane.”
     Kidnapped!  Chained!  What the hell?
     And finally you were found…after sixteen long days!  Sixteen days of insanity!  But Ash, as bad as I make it sound for me, I know how bad it had to be for you.  I know that!  I know and I sympathize and I am so, so sorry for what you had to endure.  It was…horrible.  Unthinkable.  The words Ashley don’t even exist for how bad it was.  Those men kept you chained just so they could rape you repeatedly, over and over again, until sixteen days later the police finally found you.  That was sixteen days of torture you had to endure Ash.  Sixteen days of the worst kind of treatment mankind is capable of dishing out.  You were forced to endure that Ash.  Those men chained you up and forced you to do it.  Their crime is…unthinkable.  May they all rot in a far worse hell than the jail cells they’re all stuck in now.  May they rot and be punished for it forever!  You were only fourteen Ash.  Fourteen.  And they destroyed you, my dearest child.  My very dearest child.  They tore your heart out, and destroyed you.”
     I wanted to scream at what I heard.  But I dared not make a sound.  I wanted to hear it all.
      “How many years of therapy did you endure?  Therapy you fought all the way.  Therapy you did everything to not take part in.  You fought the therapy tooth and nail from the very beginning.  You wouldn’t try then and you’re not trying now.  Instead, you take every opportunity handed to you and do your best to destroy it.  And I’m not going to let you keep doing that.  I’m not going to let you ruin your entire life. 
      “I’m here Ashley.  I’m your mother.  And I love you so deeply it hurts.  And because I love you that much, I’m not going to let you keep breaking things and destroying anyone and everyone who can help you.  And trust me, what you tried to do to Michael was…unthinkable!  Almost as cruel as what those men did to you.”
     What had she done to me?  Damn it!
      “Ash.  I’m not going to give up on you…no matter what you say.  I’m your mother.  I love you like you wouldn’t believe.  I’ll never, ever give up on you.  No matter how much you want me to go away and leave you alone.  I’ll never do that.  I love you too much. 
      “We came to an agreement the other day.  You and me together.  We discussed it.  Trust me, I could have killed you when I found out, but we discussed it together, and you begged me to reconsider.  You begged me to do anything else but take you home immediately.  You begged me to not let Michael know what you had done.  So we came to an agreement, you and me.  You agreed to be put in the same humiliating position that Michael is to you.  You agreed to let me hammer you with all the humiliation I could, in return for not taking you home with me…and not telling anyone what you did.  As despicable as what you did was, I agreed.  We came to an agreement, you and me together.”
     There was a long pause.  I wondered if they were done.  I was about to sneak out to the garage when I heard Joanna softly speaking again. 
      “I know what I asked you to do was hard for you.  I know that.  I know you didn’t want to do it.  What person in their right mind would?  But Ashley, when I tell you to do something like that, I already know you won’t like it, I know it’s going to probably humiliate the shit out of you, but I still expect you to do it…without any arguments.  And especially without any foul language that you can be so fond of sometimes.  I’m not going to put up with that.
      “You were chained up for sixteen days Ash.   Sixteen days of hell!  I know you don’t like to be tied down, and I don’t blame you one little bit.  But I warned you I would do that to you if I wanted to, and you agreed.  Ashley, every time I’ve tied you down in the last few days, I knew how much you hated it, but I had a reason for it – each and every time.  A reason Ashley.  A damn good reason.  You may not be able to see that reason, but I hope someday that you will.  Trust me Ashley, I’m not going to let you get hurt.  As much as the humiliation hurts, as much as anything I make you do hurts, as much as tying you up hurts, I’m not going to let you actually…get…hurt.  I promise you that Ashley, but you’ve got to learn to trust me…and maybe others too.  You’ve got to learn to let go and put your trust in someone Ash.  You’ve got to trust…someone!  You’ll never learn to love anyone if you don’t learn to trust first.  That’s the first thing I’m trying to teach you now Ash.  Trust.  And I’m going to keep at it until I can see it taking hold.  Like I said Ash, I’m not going to give up on you…ever!  I’m going to do everything I can to give you the help that I think you need.”
     Again there was a long pause.  Were they done?  I almost turned to sneak off to the garage again, when I found out that Joanna wasn’t quite finished yet.
      “So tell me Ash.  Do I pack you up tonight and take you home with me?  Home where I can hold you and love you day in and day out?  But it’s a home away from some of those questionable friends of yours that are filling your head with bad ideas.  A home where you’ll have to knuckle down and get more schooling right under my nose where I can see what you do every single day.  A home where I’ll be able to keep a closer eye on every little move you try to make so I can squash it before you take even one wrong step.  And you know I’ll do that Ash.  You know I tried to do that before.  I’m not going to let you ruin your life now.  I’m never going to give up on you.
      “So tell me Ash.  Do you go home with me?  Or do you want to stay?  You know the rules if you stay.  You know what it will mean.  You still have total control over Michael, but I have even more control over you.  And I will continue to keep putting you through the wringer…until I can safely bring you out the other side.  What’s your decision Ash?  Home?  Or here?”
     I waited desperately to hear something.  Anything.  But finally, all I heard was Joanna say a very soft.  “Okay then.  So be it.”
     What did that mean?  Not wanting to take a chance, I hurried out into the garage and quietly closed the door behind me.  I went to the far side at the back of the car where I started unloading those shelving boards. 
     Joanna didn’t make an appearance for at least another five minutes.  “Michael?  Are you still here?”
     Since that pacifier was still in my mouth, I popped out from the back of the car where she could see me.  I had two more shelves in my hand when I did.
      “There you are,” she said.  “You can bring the rest of the things in now.  And all those shelves, just put them in the master bedroom please.”
     I took the two long boards in my hands and carried them inside.  Ashley was still taped to the kitchen chair.  Her head was hung to her chest and she was still crying, her cries muffled by the soap still in her mouth.  Was she staying, or were they leaving?  I didn’t dare ask.  I walked through with those shelves and kept going, all the way to the master bedroom.  When I went back through the kitchen again, Ashley was just as I saw her a few minutes earlier and Joanna was starting to unload the groceries. 
     I went back to the car and grabbed more groceries.  This time when I went in, Joanna was removing the soap from Ashley’s mouth.  On the next trip, I saw her unwrapping the tape that held Ashley to the chair.  On the trip after that, Ashley was gone.  I went out and grabbed the last of the groceries from the car to bring in.  After that, all I had left were the shelves and hardware for them. 
     As I was grabbing the last of the grocery bags, Ashely came out.  It looked like she had washed her face, but there were still tears in her eyes.  She said nothing.  She never once looked at me.  But she grabbed two of the plastic bags from my hands and carried them into the house.  After that, she followed me out to the car again.  Together, we carried all the shelving things into the master bedroom.  But not once would she look at me.  Not once did she ever try to say anything.  I left her alone.  There were too many things I had heard that were rolling around in my mind.  Too many troubling things…about Ashley…and what she might have possibly done to me.  Something obviously bad.  But how bad could it be if I didn’t know about it?
     While Joanna made dinner for us, Ashley and I, pacifiers still in our mouth, were sent to take care of doing the laundry together.  It was clear that Ashley didn’t want to speak, so I left her alone.  Once the washer was running, Joanna sat us both next to each other on the living room couch.  Then she pulled out our pacifiers and handed us each a baby bottle full of milk.  At least we didn’t have to feed each other this time.  I noticed that Ashely made no protest of any kind when Joanna handed the bottle to her.  She simply took it and stuck it in her mouth and started drinking.
     Again we sat next to each other at the dinner table, but we no longer had to hold hands while we ate.  We both had baby bottles full of milk in front of us to drink again.  With the pacifiers out, we were allowed to talk as well.  Once again Ashley remained silent.  I barely said anything at all.  Joanna talked about how wonderfully successful we were at doing everything she wanted of us while my mother was there.  She laughed at the fact that we had actually managed to exchange pants right there at the table, right under my mother’s nose, and my mother still had no clue.  Yeah, I was having trouble believing that part myself.
     After dinner, Joanna disappeared while Ashley and I cleaned up the kitchen together.  Despite the pacifiers in our mouths, she never once tried to say anything and she never once looked right at me.  Could I blame her?  I wasn’t sure.  Out of respect for her feelings, I remained silent as well. 
     Joanna was back in the kitchen shortly before we finished.  She stood and watched us working in silence.  Finally she said, “Done now?”
     I looked around the kitchen, then nodded to her. 
      “Good.  Michael, go to your room.  Ashley, please fill two more bottles with water.”
     Suddenly I was hopeful of getting that release I needed so badly.  I literally rushed to my little bedroom.  Joanna came in only moments later.  “Michael,” she said softly.  “Honestly please.  How much of my discussion with Ashley did you hear?”
     Did my fact turn red?  “Most of it,” I admitted.  “You were yelling pretty loud sometimes.”  I looked her in the eyes.  “What did she do to me?”
      “Damn!” Joanna swore softly.  “I need you to never ever mention that you heard any of that.  Understand?  None of it!”
      “But…”
      “Michael.  You say nothing about hearing any of it – especially to Ashley!”
      “What did she do to me?”
      “Don’t ask!”
      “But what?”
      “I said don’t ask!”
     She sighed.  “I promised her something, and I’m not going to break that promise.”
      “It sounded to me like plenty of promises were broken.”
     She nodded, then quickly whispered.  “Later!”
     A few seconds later, Ashley came in with the baby bottles.  At least they held water this time.  I was getting tired of the milk.  With the pacifier in her mouth, I saw Ashley point to one of the bottles, then to the bed. 
     Joanna understood.  “No dear.  Not this time.  Just stick around in case those bottles need refilling.  I saw the questioning look on Ashley’s face, but of course she said nothing. 
     I was allowed to get undressed completely.  Ashley’s sweater dress, the breast forms, her purple bra, her black pants.  Even my heels, the pantyhose and the plastic pants were removed.  Finally that pink diaper I had wet right under my mother’s nose earlier in the day when she herself had unwittingly given me the order to do so.  I was down to bare skin, my chastity device…and my pacifier. 
      “Better put your shoes back on Michael,” Joanna told me.  “Unless you want to stand on your toes that long in front of your board.”
     With my shoes on, I’d still be on my toes, but it would be a lot easier.  Besides that board was set for the height of those heels.  I slipped them back on and buckled them.  Finally, Joanna produced the key to my chastity.  I stood there and tried not to grunt too loudly as she had to work harder than usual to get that thing off.  Yes, no doubt about it at all, somehow, that inanimate thing had actually shrunk in size.  Look at the difference now between the size of it and my cock!
     Joanna smiled.  “I see that this time you’re even more ready to make love to your silly board than ever before.”
     Did she have to put it like that?  And so what if I was?
     Ashley loaded one of the bottles into the board for me while Joanna securely tied my hands behind my back.  Then she pulled the pacifier from my mouth.  “Better get busy Michael.  Your lover board is waiting.”
     I wasted no time.  I stepped up to the board and locked my lips around that baby bottle nipple.  I was already grinding my hips around, trying to find that damn hidden hole, even before I started sucking on that nipple. 
      “Don’t worry about rushing Michael,” Joanna said.  “I’m going to give you all the time you need to get off tonight. But I’m afraid that you’re still going to have to keep drinking from your bottles.  And every time you finish one, Ashley here is going to make sure a fresh one gets put in place for you so you never really run out.  Oh, and when those bottles do run out, if you ever manage to get your silly little penis into that hole, of course you’ll have to remove it, but don’t worry, you get to try all over again as soon as you start drinking the next bottle.”
     Evil!  That’s all I could think.  Sure I could keep trying to get off, but the minute I finished a bottle, it would be like starting all over again from scratch.  Still, what choice did I have?  I desperately searched to find that silly hole in the board and get my semi-hard cock into it.  Where the hell was it?
     I couldn’t see of course how much water was still in my bottle by the time I got myself into that hole.  And when I did, all I could think about was that I had finally done it.  I started pushing and pulling, trying my best to fuck nothing more than a hole in a piece of wood.  I had to keep sucking on that bottle, but most of my attention was still wrapped up in the feelings I was getting from my cock.  In and out.  Push and pull, try to get more pressure on the really sensitive parts.  Do my best to thoroughly fuck the…my bottle ran dry.  Oh shit!
      “Michael, get yourself out of there right now,” Joanna ordered.
     Damn it!  I was doing so good!  I pulled myself out.  Ashley put another bottle in, and I went back to doing what I had already spent so much time doing already – trying to find that damn hole again.  I heard Joanna telling Ashley to take the empty bottle and fill it again.  Did Ashley giggle?  If so, it was the first sound I’d heard from her since Joanna had yelled at her.
     Even with my lips holding onto that damn board, I suddenly realized I was walking all over the place trying to find the right place to put my cock.  I stood still again and let the board hang down perfectly straight, then I went back to trying to find that silly hole.  With my cock now more erect, I had less of it to press against the board to find that hole, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t getting any stimulation from just pressing it against the wood. 
     Oh!  There it is.  I felt part of the hole.  Very carefully, I slid my cock over to the right a bit, and wonder of wonders, it went in.  Hooray!  Once again I started going in and out.  Pushing and pulling, fucking that stupid dumb piece of wood.  I could feel myself getting there.  The only thing on my mind was the orgasm that was now eminent.  I was right on the edge when… 
      “Michael!  Get yourself out of there again.  Your bottle is empty!”
     Huh?  It was only then that I realized that it was empty.  In fact, I had been sucking on nothing but air for the last few seconds.  Oh how I hated having to pull myself out of that thing.  But of course, Ashley loaded another bottle in and I got started once again.  Where the hell did that hole go?  Had Ashley somehow plugged the thing when she replaced the bottle?  Once again I had to desperately search for it with my totally hard cock.  This time I got luckier.  This time I found the hole within the first few minutes.  Once again I started fucking that dumb hole. 
     Oh wow it felt good.  Who could ever think that trying to have sex with a dumb hole could feel that good?  But that’s what I was doing, because this seemed to be the only form of sex Joanna was allowing me anymore.  And when you’re desperate, you’re desperate.  I finally came in a long almost anguishing wave of muscle spasms.  I could feel myself squirting my cum into that bottle on the back of the board.  It was like I came and I came and I came.  Relief!  Total, wonderful, relief. 
     I was breathing very heavy as I came down from it.  But as I came down, my mind now turned to just how awful what I had just done was.  Why did I let myself do these things?  Why did I let Joanna dominate me like she did?  Why did I let her humiliate me so damn much that it hurt?  And of course, why was I so fucked up in the head?  I was disgusted with myself.  Totally disgusted with myself.  And I was still standing there with my penis through that hole and my lips locked around that bottle that I was still drinking from.  I was a fool.  A pervert.  I was so many demented things.  And yet, I still couldn’t help myself.  Why?
      “Ashley,” I heard Joanna say as I was still finishing that bottle.  “Why don’t you go into your room now and get undressed.  Go into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up.  I know it’s early, but I’ll be leaving in a little while and I want you both ready for bed before I go.”
     I heard Ashley leave, but I was still sucking on that bottle and still feeling the shame of what I had done.  I was a sick, sick fool! 
      “I wanted to thank you Mike,” Joanna said, “for sticking up for us in the supermarket when that guy tried to put a stop to what I was doing.  That was unexpected of you.  Nice, but unexpected.  I just wanted you to know that I appreciated it.”
     I said nothing, my lips were still locked on that bottle, but her words only reminded me of just how sick I was.  I had stood there right in the supermarket, with my pink diaper on full display, and wet it further.  Sick! 
     My bottle finished and I finally pulled my lips away from the thing.  I stepped back, pulling my now flaccid penis out of the hole. 
      “Lay on the bed Michael,” Joanna told me.  “Let’s get you locked back up.”
     Locked up again.  Just what I didn’t want.  So why did I move over to the bed and wearily lay down.
     Joanna left, but she came back again a few minutes later with a warm wet washcloth and started cleaning me up.  “Ashley just went into the shower,” she said, keeping her voice low.  “I don’t know how much of that…discussion I had earlier with Ashley that you heard, but I’m going to ask you again not to mention any of it that you might have overhead.  I didn’t mean to…yell so loud.  I’m afraid I got more than a bit frustrated with her.”
      “What did she do to me?” I asked again.
     She stared down at my face for a moment.  “Don’t ask,” she said.  “Please don’t ask.”
      “What did she do?” I insisted.
     Her lips pursed together.  “Something…horrible.  Despicable!”
      “What?”
     She shook her head.  “Like I said, don’t ask, because I’m not going to tell you.  Just pretend that you never heard it, and most likely, that’s the way everything will turn out…like it never happened.”
      “Like what never happened?” I insisted.
     But again she shook her head.  “I won’t tell you.  I’m sorry, but I promised Ashley that I wouldn’t.”
      “But…”
      “Mike!  It’s all about trust.  I promised her I wouldn’t tell you, and right now I’m doing everything possible to earn her trust.  So if I tell you, then I’ll break any chance I have of doing that.  So for that reason, I’m sorry.  I should have never mentioned it with Ashley.  I should have never had that discussion with you anywhere around.  I should have made sure you were somewhere far away so there would be no chance of anyone hearing me.  That was a big mistake on my part, so please, for my sake, for Ashley’s sake, forget anything you think you might have heard, because none of it is anything at all that I will discuss.  End of story Mike.  End of discussion.”
     I wasn’t happy about it at all, especially since it obviously involved me…and obviously it was something pretty darn bad…whatever it was.  I said nothing and laid there staring at her face while she spread lotion all over my cock and balls, then fitted them back into that chastity device, with a lot less effort than it had taken to get the thing off me earlier.
      “Go get cleaned up,” she told me.  “Like I said earlier, I want you both ready for bed before I leave.”
     When I came out of the bathroom, still stark naked after my shower, I found Ashley and her mother both in the master bedroom.  Ashley was still as naked as I was.  She no longer had the pacifier in her mouth, but she didn’t exactly look happy either. 
      “Ashley is waiting for you to get her ready for bed,” Joanna told me.
     Why couldn’t Joanna have taken care of it?
      “What diaper do you want me to use?” I asked.
      “That’s up to you,” Joanna replied.  “I bought those pink ones for Ashley, and the big fat ones are yours of course, but you can feel free to put whatever one on her that you like.  I just want her in some kind of diaper, and one of those locking onesies.”
     Instead of one of her pink diapers, I grabbed one of the super diapers from my room instead.  The faster they could get used up, the better!  While she laid on the open diaper, I lathered her up fully with baby lotion.  Then I pulled the diaper up between her legs and fastened it.  I could literally see the look of distaste on her face, but like before, she said nothing at all.  I found the cupcake design onesie in the dryer and brought it back to her.  A few minutes later, she was locked into it.  The expression on her face as I put it on her was even worse than ever before.  I could tell she hated the things.  Well good!  I was glad to lock her into it then.  She deserved it…and much more.  Even though I had no idea what she had done to me.
     And then it was my turn.  Another of the big diapers, more baby lotion, baby powder, and the matching onesie to hers.  I got the feeling that when she locked the lock, she was trying to do it as loudly as possible.  Not that there was really much of a difference.  And through it all, she remained totally mute.  Never saying anything.  That was fine with me.
      “Good!” Joanna finally said.  “I want you both to drink two more bottles before you go to sleep tonight.  If you’ve got to feed them to each other to make sure you both drink them, then do it.  That’s up to you.  I won’t be here.  Just make sure you each drink both bottles. 
      “I’ll tell you both right now, that earlier today I bought you both some things.  And Michael, just so you know, everything I’ve bought for Ashley so far, has been from my own money.  Those pink diapers I got her and those onesies for her were all from my own wallet.  The onesies I got for you came from the credit card since they were for you.  So sometime this week, you can both expect some packages to come in the mail.  I’ll be checking every day to see when they get here.  Feel free to open them when they do.  They’re things I thought you both would need.”
     She walked around the bed to the other side of the master bedroom.  “Mike, while I’m gone, I want you to install these shelves on the wall right here.  Now that I see how long those boards are, I’m thinking they’re a little too long.  Can you cut them down by about two feet and then hang them?”
     I shrugged.  “Should be no problem.
      “Good.  Take care of it.  Then you can stack all the diapers for both of you on those shelves.”
     I was just glad the shelves displaying the diapers wouldn’t be in my room.
      “Mike, slip your boots on and take my bags out to the car for me please.  Wait for me there.  I’ll be out in a few minutes.”
     I headed for the other room to put my boots on.  Could I grab my coat too?  But I figured she probably didn’t want me to wear it for that.  It was more humiliation for me to be seen out in the open in just my onesie.  I slipped the boots on, grabbed her bags and headed for the garage door.  As I walked past the master bedroom, I saw Joanna and Ashley standing there, waiting for me to leave.  I wondered what they were going to talk about.
     I put the bags into Joanna’s car, then went back into the garage with the door down to wait where it was warmer.  The wait was a bit long, but eventually Joanna came into the garage to find me.  When she did, she hit the button on the wall to raise the garage door.  She hugged me and kissed my cheek.  “Bye Mike.  Take care of my Ashley for me.”  She turned and headed for her car. 
     I watched as she opened the front door and got in.  I watched as she closed the door and started the car.  I watched as she turned and smiled at me.  I watched as her car started backing out of the driveway.  And I watched as she suddenly stopped, looked at me again, and got out of her car. 
     She walked back to me.  “I will tell you this much Mike.  It’s all about sex.  Pleasure.”
      “What is?”
      “The locking onesies.  The diapers for Ashley.  It’s all about pleasure…and trust.”
      “What do you mean?”
     She sighed.  “Eventually, Ashley is going to figure out that you hold the key to any pleasure she can get.  As long as you keep her locked up in one of those diapers and the onesie, she’s just as denied any sexual pleasure as you are in that chastity device, and you hold the key.  She can’t get any kind of pleasure, except at those times when you unlock her. 
      “You hold her key, and she holds all of your keys to so many different things…except the one to your chastity device.  I alone have that.  She’s dependent on you to release her when she needs to be, and you’re dependent on her to release you for whatever you need.  Without your consent, she can’t be released.  Without her consent, you can’t be released from whatever she locks you in either.  You’re dependent on each other.  You both have no choice but to trust each other.
      “Trust, Mike.  It’s all about trust.  And isn’t what our entire relationship is all about to begin with?  Doesn’t every dominant submissive relationship boil down to just that?  Without trust, the relationship can’t work.  You’ve got to be able to trust the person on top.  And Mike, the person on top has to be able to trust the person on the bottom as well.  It’s a two way street Mike, even though I’m sure it doesn’t feel like it to you.
      “Now I’ve got to go,” she said.  She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek again.  “Bye Mike.”  She hurried to her car.  I watched her back out of the driveway and drive off. 
     Trust.  But I didn’t trust Ashley as far as I could throw her.  And I had no idea if she trusted me at all.  Did I trust Joanna?  That was a good question.  I would have definitely said yes to that a day ago, but now I knew that something big had happened, and Joanna wouldn’t tell me what it was.  Could I trust her?  Still?  I guess I did, because I was still here, still in chastity, and still under Joanna and Ashley’s thumb.
     Trust, I was guessing, could be a more fickle thing than a woman.


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Something big did happen! When she was 14, Ashley was chained up and sexually assaulted for over 2 weeks. And all you’re worried about is you? However insane Joanna seems at times, she sees you somehow as her daughter’s savior, the person who’s going to bring her a semblance of a normal future, unlike Amanda and Jimmy and Chris and Crystal. And Ashley can give the same to you if you can save her. Figure it out instead of deciding you hate Ashley, Joanna, and most of all yourself. Oh, I have to go, Dr. Phil is on the other line.:)