Friday, July 27, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 34 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 34 – Part 1 of 2

     There is absolutely no doubt at all that wearing one of those pink diapers under my clothes was far more comfortable than wearing one of those big bulky ones.  And don’t get me started about how much better one pink one was than having to spend the entire night in the same diaper I had worn all day yesterday, plus one of those big ones layered over top of it.  By comparison, the one pink diaper I was wearing was very comfortable.  It was comfortable when I arrived at work, but the question was, how long before I would be forced to wet the thing and it would lose some of that comfort?  It was only a matter of time.  And it was inevitable.
     Strangely, my thoughts turned again to Ashley.  She was at work again, and again wearing a diaper.  Just like me, this would be her second time wearing a diaper at work as well, something that evidently we were both going to be forced to get used to.  The question was, for how long?  How long was this strange relationship going to last?  I no longer had any idea as to that issue.
     It was late in the morning when my cell phone rang.  I had just reached the point where I was trying to figure out if I should fight peeing in my diaper like I had done the day before, or just go ahead and wet it so I could be more comfortable and coherent during lunch.  Wetting it I knew was inevitable.  I just didn’t want to do it. 
     My cell phone briefly saved me from that decision.  It was Joanna.  No surprise.  “Hello?”
      “Hi Mike.  I’m at the house now.  It’s so strange to get here and find nobody home.”
      “Yeah.  I can imagine.  Why did you come so early then?”
      “I’ve got a few things I want to do today,” she told me.  “Did everything go okay last night?”
      “Uh…I guess so.  If you don’t count having those red heels on full display to a whole lot of people.”
     She laughed.  “I’m sure you loved it.  Ashley said the shoes looked divine on you.”
     I made no reply.  I had a different opinion on the matter.  Instead, I changed the subject.  “Uh…Joanna.  Last night, Ashley didn’t let me take a shower or use the toilet.  In fact, she kept me in the same diaper I had worn all day and just taped one of those big ones over top of it before I went to bed.”
     I was actually happy to hear the concern in her voice.  “Was there any problem from it?” she asked.  “Do you think you’ll have any…difficulties today because of it?”
     I thought about it.  “No.  I should be fine.  She gave me plenty of time to use the bathroom this morning when I took my shower, so I’m hoping everything will be fine.”
      “Good!” she replied, sounding relieved.  “As long as you get adequate access to the bathroom in the mornings…and there are no other problems…then I have no problem with it at all.”
      “Uh…you’re sure?” I asked.
      “Mike, I see no problem with it.”
     Not what I wanted to hear. 
      “Anyway Mike,” Joanna continued, “when I talked with Ashley earlier, she said you two ordered each other’s dinners for each other.  How did that go?”
     Her question surprised me.  “Um…actually, it was quite nice.  Although I spent the evening just waiting to find out what kind of cruel thing she was trying to pull on me.  But in the end, it just turned out to be a nice dinner.”
      “Good,” Joanna said.  “Ashely picked that up from something I told her I had done many times with her father, even back when we were still dating.  I was surprised she would want to try it.  In fact, I was surprised she would open herself up to try something new.  She usually orders the same thing every time she goes to a nice restaurant.”
      “Like a hamburger?”
      “Yeah.  Pretty much always.  So Mike, thanks for ordering her something…nice…and for being nice to her.  You don’t know how much I appreciate it.”
     I had mixed feelings on that matter.  But my feelings were a complex issue.  “No problem I told her.  Despite my…condition, I rather enjoyed the evening…mostly.”
     She laughed.  “I’m sure you enjoyed it a lot!”  Her voice became more serious.  “Mike, I have some shopping I have to do today.  But before I go out, is there some way I can send you a file so you can look through it?”
      “A file?  What kind of file?”
      “Something I downloaded from the internet.  It’s plans for something I want you to build.”
     That certainly peeked my interest.  “What is it?”  I waited but didn’t get an answer.  “Joanna?”
      “Uh…Mike…maybe you better look at it first.  Look at it and then we’ll talk later this afternoon so we can discuss it.  It’s going to need some…modifying.”
      “Um…okay,” I replied, not as sure of things now.  “If I give you my work email address you can send it here.”
      “That would be perfect,” she replied.
     I relayed my work email address and we said goodbye.  What the heck kind of plans would she need to download from the internet?  I found out five minutes later when an email from her came through.  I opened it to see plans for…a baby crib!  Uh-oh.  

      The thing was actually quite nicely designed, not to mention more elaborate than I expected. 
      “Lunch?”
     I looked up to see one of my friends again poking his head into the door like he usually did.  I took a deep breath.  “Why not,” I replied as I closed the crib plans on my computer.  “I’ll be right there.  Hold the elevator for me.”
     His head disappeared and I got up from my desk.  I went ahead and wet my diaper as I was putting my coat on.  I gave myself a quick check to make sure that there were no leaks and I left the office.  Was I waddling?  Hopefully not.  Even wet, those pink diapers were nowhere near as bulky as the other ones were.  If I was going to have no choice but to wear diapers every day at work, I figured I had better get used to using them instead of fighting against it so much.  It didn’t do any good anyway.  I had fought it all day yesterday, and I had gotten little done because of it. 
     I just had to make sure nobody noticed.  So far, I was sure I wasn’t waddling at all.  I hoped.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     My cell phone rang again in the middle of the afternoon.  Joanna again.  Why was it that every time she called I was worried about peeing?  “Hello?”
      “Hi Mike.  Did you get the plans?”
      “Oh yeah!” I replied. 
      “Do you think you can do it?  Do you think you can build it?”
      “I’m sure I can.  But…”
      “But what?”
      “I don’t know.  A crib?  A baby crib?”  Trust me.  I had no illusions about who would be sleeping in the thing.
      “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Joanna replied.
      “It looks like a nice one.  But I mean…a crib?”
      “Mike,” she said.  “I have no doubt that you’ve already spent a lot of time imagining yourself sleeping in that thing.  You can’t wait to try it out.  Am I right?”
     I thought about that.  Yeah, she had a point, but….
      “Mike?  I take it that I’m exactly right on the matter?”
      “Um…”
     She giggled at my non-answer.  “Don’t bother telling me I’m wrong then.  I know I’m right.”
     Darn the woman!
      “We’ll discuss it more after you get home tonight.  Did you bring everything you need for when you change Ashley after work?”
      “Yeah,” I replied.  “Do I really have to carry her purse with me again?”
     She laughed.  “Mike, if she wants you to carry it, then that’s up to her.  You know that.  Do you have it with you?”
      “She made sure of it when I took her to work this morning.”
     She laughed again.  “Sounds like maybe something you should get used to then.”
     I didn’t reply…again. 
      “See you when you get home tonight,” she told me before she hung up.
     Darn that woman.  I hated it when she knew me so well.  Of course, I hated myself for every one of those things she knew about me so well.  Things about me that I had spent a lifetime trying to hide.  Things about me that it now seemed like she was determined to let the entire world know about me.  Embarrassing things.  Humiliating things.  Things I couldn’t imagine living my life without.  Why did I have to be this way?  As usual, I had no answer to that question.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Click.  Oh how I hated that sound.  Even more than the click my high heels made when I walked.  But this was the clicking sound of a lock closing.  Click.  Another one.  There was now no way the red high heel on my right foot was coming off – until Ashley unlocked them for me.  A minute later, my left foot was in the same distressful position.  Locked into bright red high heels…for the duration.  I locked my male shoes away in that nasty canister and took a picture of it for Joanna.  Then I tried to put it all out of my mind, unsuccessfully, as I headed away from work towards the hospital. 
     I had gotten through another day of wearing a diaper to work – somehow.  I had wound up wetting myself only three times during the day.  That was one more time than I had yesterday.  I was still fighting it, just not so hard.  How many times had Ashley been forced to wet herself?  Would she tell me if I asked? 
     When I got to the hospital, I texted Ashley that I was there.  Then I debated with myself over bringing in the bag of diapering supplies I had for her.  On the one hand, it would be something else I would have to carry that I wouldn’t need since most likely I would be changing her in the car.  But on the other hand….  I grabbed the bag of supplies, along with that stupid colorful purse, only because I was hoping that the bag would help disguise the fact that I was carrying Ashley’s purse. 
     I got out of the car with both bags and put the bag with the diaper supplies on the outside over top of Ashley’s purse.  Then I headed for the hospital’s main entrance.  Click, click, click.  My life was becoming one big series of different clicking sounds.  Clicks from my shoes, and clicks from my locks. 
     I went inside and found my usual fake tree to hide behind…I mean stand next to.  Okay Ashley, I’m here.  Please don’t keep me waiting a long time.  Please….  My phone dinged that a text message had arrived.  Ashley.  Five minutes.  Darn!  I was going to have to wait.  So I stood right there where I was, Ashley’s colorful purse mostly hidden by the bag of diaper supplies I was carrying, and my bright red shoes mostly hidden by my pants.  Just not nearly enough.  In the first minute alone I noticed several people who saw my red shoes.  Maybe there was a better tree I could hide behind…like in a deserted forest somewhere.  To avoid seeing the people looking at me, I kept my eyes on the floor. 
      “Sorry you had to wait.”
     I looked up as Ashley stopped in front of me. 
      “Back to the car?” I suggested.  She nodded and led the way.  I was having trouble keeping up with her in my five inch heels. 
      “Which way?” she asked.  I pointed and she hurried off, with me trying vainly to keep up. 
     A few minutes later, I had her diaper off of her and was fastening her into a fresh one.  “That feels so much better!” she sighed as I pulled up her plastic pants.  “I could tell I was a mess again.”
     She certainly had been.  Much worse than the last time I had changed her at work.  How much longer until her period ended?  I was guessing by the way her diaper looked, it was in full swing.  A minute later, she was locked and pulling her pants up. 
      “Now your turn,” she told me.
      “Me?  Not again!”
      “Do you have to put up with periods?” she asked me.
      “Uh…no.”
      “Then I think it’s only fair you get to enjoy at least a little something from mine.”
     Enjoy?  But a minute later, I was laying in the back seat while she was changing my wet diaper for one that was not only much wetter, but it was also filled with the effluences of her period.  Not to mention that it smelled a lot worse than my used one did.  Like it or not, her used one was now mine.  Ugh!  A few moments later, my ears heard that little clicking sound again coming from the back of my neck, and I was stuck.  Thoroughly. 
      “Bye Mike,” Ashley laughed as she ran off. 
     Darn the girl!  This time I took the time to finish dressing before I started the car and headed home.  My new diaper…Ashley’s old diaper…felt…horrible and uncomfortable.  I had no doubt she had been “loading” it just for me all day.  Darn the girl!  Or did I say that already?

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

;)

Chicago Karen said...

Can we assume that the agreement will still be in force when Mike finishes building his crib? Will it be wide enough for two babies?