Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 33 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 33 – Part 2 of 2

     What’s that old line?  Oh woe is me?  Something like that.  But the sentiment fit!  Ashley was bubbly and happy in her fresh pink diaper that was locked on to her underneath a pair of those plastic pants, pantyhose, and of course one of her locking onesies that zipped up the back.  Her diaper was dry.  Mine, that she wouldn’t dream of changing yet, wasn’t.  Her diaper was really the only thing she had to worry about – and it didn’t show at all!  Especially under her long winter coat.  My diaper…I hoped didn’t show, but my wet diaper was the least of my worries. 
     I was guessing that the first “odd” thing about me that people couldn’t help but notice, was Ashley’s darn colorful purse she was making me carry again – with nothing at all allowed in my pockets.  And of course, since Ashley was carrying her own purse, there was no question at all that the purse I was carrying was for me.  And with the bright colors in it, people couldn’t help but see me carrying it.  After which, I’m sure they would all look closer, and of course my red high heels would probably jump right out at them.  And to make matters worse, like my other heels, these were all too loud to walk in too.  Click, click, click, click.  Yes, that’s right – click!  Not clomp.  These shoes were more of a click. 
     It was a little hard to tell if those humiliating locks at my ankles showed under my pants or not.  I was betting that there were times when they did.  And what about when I sat down and my pants rode up?  Full display for anyone who happened to look.  And trust me with two big shiny locks on each ankle, I was sure that those brass locks against the red would be hard to miss.  Just my luck!
     How many thousands of times had I wondered it now?  What was wrong with me?  What quirk of nature had gone wrong in my system when I was born that made humiliating things so interesting to me?  Notice I didn’t say they turned me on.  I will never admit that!  But the point still remains, why was I so screwed up?  So now as Ashley and I walked side by side toward the restaurant entrance, I wondered those very same thoughts again.  Just thinking about what I was being forced to wear was totally humiliating to me.  And in a moment I would be among people, and I knew it would get so much worse. 
     Click, click, click, click.  My shoes made their distinct noise.  Ashley’s sneakers were mostly silent as she walked right next to me.  Without heels, I was a few inches taller than she was.  With five inch heels, I felt like I towered over her, making me stand out that much more.  Doors ahead.  People ahead.  Humiliation ahead.  Here we go….
     It was the last day of February, and it was Thursday night.  That was one of the thoughts on my mind as we went inside. Thursday night, and the place was fairly crowded.  Friday night would have been much worse, but there were still too many people there for my comfort.  But as usual, even one person would be too many for my comfort.  The girl behind the reception desk looked up at me with a shocked expression on her face.  I had noticed that expression coming over her face the moment we came through the door.  Now that I was closer, it was still there.  “Table for two?” I said.
     She merely nodded.  Her gaze going down to the purse in my hand.  She couldn’t see my feet since she was behind a small counter, but I knew she had already seen my red heels as I came in.  I stood there patiently until her head came up to meet my eyes again.  “Two?” she managed to say.
     Hadn’t I just told her that?  “Yes.  Two.”
     She nodded and looked down at the seating chart in front of her.  “It’ll be just a few moments.  Name?”
     Name?  Did I really want to give her that?
      “Sissy Mike,” Ashley told her.
     I could have killed her for that!
     Again the receptionist stared, only this time at Ashley who was grinning from ear to ear.
      “Sissy…Mike,” she wrote on her list.  She looked up at me.  “Have a seat.  I’ll call you as soon as your table is ready.”
     Ugh!  Maybe we should have gone to McDonalds.  Scratch that.  McDonalds would probably be far more crowded than this place was.  At least here there was only one other couple waiting ahead of us.  A couple that both had their surprised eyes locked firmly on me.  Or rather, on my purse and my heels. 
     Ashley and I took one of the bench seats on the side of the waiting area.  That darn couple was still looking at us…at me mostly, but at least I could now see their wondering looks including Ashley.  Maybe I should have insisted that Ashley wear one of those monstrously big diapers instead of agreeing to change her.  Then she could enjoy some of the same humiliation I felt.  That’s what I should have done.  If I had, then maybe we would have just gone through a drive-thru somewhere instead.  Then we could eat at home where nobody could see us. 
     It was only a few moments until the other couple got called for their table.  I noticed that the woman glanced back at me twice before she got out of sight.  I sighed.  Such was my life of shame.  And I had no doubt I deserved every one of those strange looks I got.
     We were alone in that outer waiting area.  No other customers yet, and the receptionist was gone taking that other couple to their table.
      “Pull you pants legs up,” Ashley whispered.
     Huh?  “Do what?”
      “Pull your pants legs up.  Quick.  Before she comes back.”
      “Do what?  What do you mean?”
      “Do it now!  Pull the legs of your…  Oh for heaven’s sake.”  She got up and knelt down in front of me.  She grabbed the bottom of my left pants leg and started reversing it up, pulling it higher and higher until the material had passed over my kneecap.  She quickly did the same to the other one.  My darn red heels with the locks and my pantyhose were now on full display from my calves down. 
     She sat down again.  I was staring dumbfounded at the bottoms of my pants now over top of my knees.  I could feel the cooler air against my ankles.  I looked down.  My new shoes were not only on full display, they absolutely jumped out at anyone looking at me. 
     I turned my head toward Ashley in disbelief.  She giggled.  “Having fun?”
     I think my mouth opened to answer, but certainly no sound came out.
     The receptionist came back.  She paused to stare at me…and my now bare legs.  I saw her blink in disbelief.  Yeah, my sentiments exactly.  Would you believe me if I told you I felt nervous?  Would you believe me if I told you Ashley’s little action left me feeling totally humiliated?  Would you believe me if I told you there was nothing at all about that little situation that had me turned on in the slightest?  Don’t answer that!
     The doors opened.  And in walked a mob.  Okay, not a mob.  Just four people together.  It just seemed like a mob.  Two women and two men.  Three of them didn’t notice me at first, the fourth one, a woman of course, had turned the moment she had walked in to see who was in the waiting area – Ashley and me, and that was it.  But it was more than enough for her as she immediately caught sight of my legs…and locked on red heels.  I’m not even sure she noticed the purse in my lap right away.  She stared…and then the other woman turned and caught sight of me, and then one of the men.  The remaining man was still talking with the receptionist.  Finally he too turned toward the seats, and I saw him notice everyone looking at something.  It didn’t take him long until his gaze turned upon me as well. 
     The first woman who had noticed me, headed for a seat along the other wall.  The others soon joined her.  They all sat down.  I could tell where three of them were trying not to look at me, but I couldn’t help but notice how often their heads turned in my direction.  But that first woman was still fixated on me.  “Lovely shoes,” she said softly to me.
     I nearly wet myself when she spoke to me.  Ashley giggled.  “Uh…thanks,” I replied.
      “I like your pretty purse too,” the other woman added.  Darn.  What was this?  Now she was getting in on the act too?
      “Uh…thanks.”  Had I just said that? 
      “Sissy Mike?  Table for two?”
     I looked up and saw the receptionist staring right at me.  “That’s us,” I replied as I got up.”
      “Of course it’s us,” Ashley added.  “Who else would it be?”  As we started to follow the receptionist, I noticed Ashley turning towards all the people who had just come in.  Did she wink at them?  Geez! 
     The table she led us to was…tiny.  Not a booth, but a table.  A table for two set up against a wall.  Unfortunately, that wall was only along one side of the table.  I would have been much happier with a table where the walls totally surrounded it.  Ashley took her seat and hung her bag over the back of her chair.  I sat down and set my colorful purse…yes, it was actually Ashley’s colorful purse, but I was just forced to use it once again…on the floor where I was hoping it would help hide my humiliating locked on red shoes. 
      “Don’t put your purse down there,” Ashley told me.  “Put it over the back of your chair so nobody trips over it.”
     I gave her a dirty look.  I had no doubt that she wasn’t the least bit concerned about anyone “tripping over” the thing.  I grabbed it and hung it over the back of my chair. 
     Ashley giggled again.  “It’s so good to be out of that house.  And we’re not even working!”
     That’s not exactly the way I saw it.  I opened the menu to look through it.
      “Hey,” Ashley whispered.  “Want to try something for fun?”
     Fun?  I know for a fact that Ashley’s idea of fun and my thoughts on the subject were two different things.  “What?” I asked, already knowing it was going to bring me nothing but embarrassment.
      “We’ll order for each other.  You order everything for me to eat, and I’ll order your dinner.  Drinks too.  Everything!  And don’t tell me what you want me to eat.”
     Um….  “Okay,” I said rather hesitantly, just waiting for the catch. 
      “Great!” she said.  “And don’t ask me what kind of things I like or don’t like, and I won’t ask you either.  That way it’ll be a total surprise for both of us.”
     I searched my now partially boggled brain for a problem with that, and I couldn’t see one.  I had eaten in this restaurant a number of times now.  I knew everything on the menu.  And as far as I could remember, there wasn’t anything they had that I didn’t like.
     A waitress suddenly appeared at the side of our little table.  “Somebody is setting a new fashion trend tonight,” she said as she looked at me with humor in her eyes. 
      “That’s him,” Ashley replied for me.  “The crazier it is, the more he likes it.”
      “Well,” the waitress replied.  “You’re certainly off to a crazy start tonight.  Would you like an appetizer?”
     I looked to Ashley.  “Want something?”
      “No!  Don’t ask!”  She looked a bit miffed as she looked up at the waitress.  “No appetizer, but he’ll have coffee to drink now, and then later he wants a big glass of Coke with his meal.”
     I saw the waitresses eyebrows go up as she wrote that down.  But now I was beginning to catch on as to how Ashley wanted to play this little game.  “And she’ll have a large glass of Coke right now, and please make sure you check to see if she needs any more when our meal comes.”  I noticed Ashley positively beaming. 
     The waitress left.  “Thanks for not ordering me coffee,” Ashley said.
      “What would you have done if I did?”
      “Drink it of course.  I’m going to eat and drink anything at all that you order for me tonight.  And I expect you to do the same.”
     I nodded.  The question was, what had she planned on ordering for me for dinner?  I went back to studying the menu.  Nope.  Nope.  Nope.  So far, not one thing that I wouldn’t enjoy eating.  What was Ashley up to?
      “How many times did you get stuck wetting your diaper while you were at work?” Ashley asked me.
      “Twice,” I told her. 
     Ashley looked shocked.  “That’s all?”
      “That’s all, but trust me, that was two times too many.  You have no idea how much I had to fight against it all day long!  And then going out for lunch with my friends…it was a nightmare!  I didn’t dare drink anything, and eating was nearly as bad. I wound up losing it a little at a time the moment we got up from the table.”
     She giggled.  “When was the last time you wet yourself?”
     I rolled my eyes.  “This afternoon about four…when your mother phoned me.”
     She laughed again.  “Damn.  You had it easy.  I don’t know how many times I wound up wetting myself yesterday.  And it was so much worse because my period was starting.”
      “I wouldn’t call it easy at all.  I was fighting with it so much I could barely get any work done.”
      “Yeah,” she said a bit more soberly.  “I started out fighting it too.  But I have to do so many things that are so critical.  I wound up giving up after a while and just wetting myself.  It was the only way I could focus on what I had to do.”
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  I understand.  I may have to resort to doing the same thing if we don’t stop this.”
     She smiled.  “Don’t count on it, because I have no intention of stopping it for you at all.  In fact, I’m loving the fact that you’re stuck in those things so much that I’m still working on making it worse for you.”
      “Please don’t!”
      “Too late,” she laughed.  “I’ve already got it planned.”
     I didn’t even want to contemplate that.  But something she had said reminded me of something else.  “Can I ask you a question?”
      “What?”
      “Well, I don’t have much experience with these things,” I replied.  “But…you said your period started yesterday?”
      “Yeah.  What of it?”
      “Well, what’s the deal?  All of a sudden you seem to be acting…nicer than usual today.  I always heard that when a woman is….  Well…they act all moody or bitchy at that time of the month.”
     She stared at me with a surprised look on her face.  “If you want, I can certainly do that!” she said with an edge to her voice.  But…yesterday you went out of your way to be nice to me by showing up to change me, and then maybe I guess today, knowing you were just as stuck using your diapers at work like I was…I don’t know.  I guess I’m just feeling better today.  But if you don’t like it….”
      “No!  I love it!  Don’t change on my account.  Like I said, I don’t know anything about women and their periods.”
     She laughed a bit.  “Well I’ve got more than enough experience for both of us.  Trust me.”
     The waitress was back.  She set a mug of steaming hot coffee in front of me and a large glass of Coke in front of Ashley.  She dug into her apron and pulled a straw out for Ashley too.  She pulled her pad out from her apron.  “Are you ready to order?”
     I didn’t know about Ashley, but I replied.  “I think so.” 
     She turned to Ashley first.  “He’ll have the largest size prime rib you have, a loaded baked potato, and a salad with the house dressing.”
     Prime rib.  I would have never ordered that for myself here.  But it sounded mouthwatering good.  And I was sure the house dressing for the salad would be fine, although I usually ordered ranch.  “And for the lady,” I said.  “She’ll have the Chicken with parmesan cheese, broccoli, and the house dressing on her salad too.”
     The waitress wrote it all down and nodded.  “Anything else?”
     I looked to Ashley.  She was grinning from ear to ear.  She shook her head.  “Nothing else,” I told the waitress.  She put her pad away and left.
      “Prime rib?” I asked.  “I’ve never had it here, but it sounds good.”
      “And you got me chicken with the parmesan cheese.  I can’t wait to try it.”
      “You’ve never had it?”
      “No.  Why would I?  I usually get a burger or something.”
     My eyebrows went up.  What was she up to?
     We talked…nicely…the entire time we waited for our dinners to arrive.  And when our dinners came, I was right, the prime rib was mouthwatering.  I would have to order it again sometime.  And I noticed that Ashley was digging into her chicken with gusto as well.
      “So do you like your new shoes?” Ashley asked as she was stuffing more food in her mouth.
     Did my face turn red?  Surprisingly, I had almost forgot about them being on full display under that small table.  “Like them?  They’re embarrassing!”
     She giggled.  “So you love them!  I’m so glad.  I can’t tell you how surprised I was when I saw them this afternoon.  Mom didn’t mention getting them at all.”
      “Well, she had said it was a surprise.  I just wish she had surprised me with something a lot less…noticeable.”
     Ashley giggled again.  “No you don’t.  You love it, and you know it!”
     I glared at her, but refused to answer…on of account of it incriminating me.
     Ashley took a sip of her drink.  “I miss seeing my friends,” she said without looking at me.
      “So go see them…or invite them over.  You’ve certainly done that before,” I mentioned as my mind went back to the Sunday parties she had held.  Actually, they had been Sunday humiliation fests…for me.
     She shook her head.  “And have them find out that I’m now just as stuck in diapers as you are?  No way!  From now on…I’m going to have to be real careful anytime I see them.”
      “You wear them to work, and nobody knows.”
      “I know,” she replied.  “And it’s going to have to be something like that.  But I don’t dare invite them over too often anymore.  And if I do, I’ve got to be real careful that they don’t go back to my room.”
      “Why not?”
     She rolled her eyes.  “Did you notice all the diapers on display on those new shelves Mom made you hang in my room?  They all know I’m sleeping in that room now.  Do you know how embarrassing that would be if anyone happened to stick their head in there and saw them?  And mine are pink!  There’s no way they wouldn’t know.”
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  I get it.”  I wanted to tell her that I would enjoy watching her get a taste of the humiliation I had to endure, but I said nothing about it.  “So what exactly happened that your mother managed to put you under her thumb like she has me?”
     She gave me a dirty look.  “Didn’t I tell you not to ask that?”
     I stared at her for a long moment, then shook my head.  “I hope it doesn’t snow again,” I said, changing the subject. 
      “I don’t know.  I think it could be funny dressing you up in something silly while you had to work like that.”  She cocked her head as if considering something.  “Do you think it would be too cold for you if I dressed you up in one of my bikini bathing suits and your new red shoes and sent you out to shovel the snow that way?”
     I know she was just kidding, but with her, you never really knew.  “I think I’d wind up with frost bite.”
     She shrugged. “So maybe I’d let you wear your boots instead.”  Her face appeared serious for a moment, then she broke out in giggles.
     When our meal ended, I grabbed the check.  “How much is mine?” Ashley asked. 
     I looked at her.  “Do you still want to contribute the twenty dollars?”
     Instead of answering, she grabbed her bag and dug a twenty dollar bill out of it.  “Thanks,” she told me.  I never had that for dinner before.  It was pretty good.”
      “You’re welcome,” I replied.
      “What does the prime rib taste like?”
     I was surprised.  “Like a tender, juicy, mouth-watering steak.  You’ve never had that before either?”
      “Of course not.”
      “I would have been glad to give you a taste of mine if you wanted to try it.”
     She shook her head.  “Maybe next time.  But next time, we’ve got to order something totally different.”
     She was already looking at the future?  What the hell was going on?
     Since I had to pay the bill, I had no choice but to reach around and grab that darn colorful purse hung on the back of my chair.  As I did, I realized that somehow, talking with Ashley, I had once again forgotten all about my humiliating shoes being on full view to everyone else.  And dare I say it, had I actually enjoyed that dinner with Ashley?  Perish the thought!  Hating having to do it, I dug my wallet out of my purse.  Yes, the waitress giggled a bit when she came to pick the check up with my credit card.  A few minutes later, she was back.  “That purse goes so well with your shoes,” she said. 
     Trust me, that wasn’t how I saw things at all!
     Five minutes later, Ashley and I were out the door and heading towards the car.  And yes, my pants were still pulled up over my knees. 
      “I’ve got to pee,” Ashley said.
      “Me too, but I’ll wait till we get home.”
     She laughed.  “Don’t bother.  We’re not going home yet.”
     Surprise!  “We’re not?”
      “Nope!  We’re going shopping.”
     Shopping!  “Where?”
      “Um…I think the mall is going to be our best place to find some.”
      “Some what?”
      “New stockings for you.  Mom said there’s a little bit of money left on your credit card that I can use, and after seeing those new shoes, I want to get you some fancy stockings to go with them.”
     Ugh!  I had a strong feeling that it was going to be nothing but humiliation…for me.  But then, I had been worried about dinner too, and somehow I had gotten through that.  Still, shopping was not something I wanted to do.
     I drove us up to the mall.  I rarely ever went there, but then I wasn’t a big shopper.  Was Ashley?  I had no idea.  Most likely she was.  We got out of the car and again had to listen to the symphonic sounds of my heels on the pavement.  Click, click, click click.  So…musical.  Why couldn’t Ashley have worn some heels too?  We could have played a duet as we walked.
     We went in through the doors to one of the major department stores, which led us directly into the women’s department.  I had a feeling we weren’t going to be shopping anywhere else in that store.  Ashley never even paused as we kept walking.  She turned in the direction she wanted to go with no hesitation at all.  A few minutes later, we were looking at…stockings. 
     Darn!  What the hell was up with my stupid chastity device?  Once again it had gone into its incredible shrinking act.  All I was trying to do was look at the stockings on display…and maybe imagine being forced to wear them.  Ugh!  I thought again about that.  My legs weren’t pretty and feminine.  I wore pantyhose all too often and they didn’t do much at all to make my legs look more feminine.  Something anyone looking at the bare part of my legs and my red high heels would notice in an instant.
     I was…amazed…to see how many varieties of stockings that store had.  Absolutely amazed!  So many patterns, and nearly every color under the rainbow, and I’m sure some colors that had never been part of the rainbow.  It wasn’t long though before I realized that Ashley was only looking at one kind of hosiery – thigh highs.  The kind that either needed a garter belt, or they stayed up on their own.  I had never worn either kind. 
      “May I help you?”
     We turned and saw a saleswoman approaching.
      “Just trying to find some decent things for…him.” Ashley replied, glancing at me.
     I stood there and cringed while the woman looked me over – not with amusement, but with disapproval in her eyes.  “Are you one of those transgendered people?” she asked.
      “Uh…no,” I admitted.
      “Then why are you wearing heels and…carrying that purse?”
      “Uh….”
      “Sissy Mike!” Ashley interrupted.  “You know how to answer that!”
     Ashley couldn’t be serious, could she?
      “Mike!” Ashley threatened.
     Gulp!  I turned to the saleswoman.  “It’s because I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it.”  And then I did a little curtsey. 
     I can’t tell you how humiliated I felt doing that, but all it earned me was more of a disapproving look from the saleswoman, and Ashley saying, “I can see we need to go back to working on that again.”
     Trust me, I wasn’t looking forward to that.  I expected the saleswoman to throw us out, or at least say something derogatory about me.  But instead she said, “Do you want me to open a changing room for him?”
     That surprised me!
      “No. Not today,” Ashley replied with a big smile on her face.  “Maybe next time.”  She looked at me.  “For sure next time!”
     Gulp again!  And knowing Ashley, she really would have me in there trying on women’s clothes!
     I was expecting some big production from Ashley that would make my life more miserable than it was, but instead she held up two flat packages toward the saleswoman and said, “We’ll just take these today.”
     Ten minutes later, I was very glad to have my rolled up pants exposing the bottoms of my legs and those locked on red heels, out of the mall.  I didn’t care what kind of stockings Ashley had bought for me.  It didn’t matter since any of them would be humiliating.
      “I really need to be changed,” I told Ashley as we walked into the house.  “I’m amazed this diaper isn’t leaking already.”  Why did Ashley giggle?
      “Go get undressed,” she told me as she took her coat off.  “I’ll bring the keys in a minute.”
     Hooray!  Fresh diaper coming right up!  I hurried off to my room.  It took me no time to get my pants and shirt off.  Ashley came across the hall from her room a few minutes later with a big diaper in her hands. 
      “Uh…should I take my shower now,” I asked, “before you put one of those big things on me?”
      “Nope!” she said, sounding all too proud of herself.  “You’re not getting a shower tonight.”
      “But your mother said…”
      “I know what my mother said, but it’s not happening.  You can get a shower in the morning like you used to.  Now lay down on your bed.  I’ll put this on you myself.”
     Okay.  I actually preferred my showers I the morning.  They helped to wake me up.  But the nice thing about taking them at night, meant I could spend as much time on the toilet as I wanted, and then I could do it again in the morning before she put one of those diapers on me.  If she was just going to put me in a big diaper right now, then I was going to miss out on some luxury toilet time!  It’s strange how your life can turn around so much that you consider the ability to use a toilet as luxurious.  But at least I was getting my diaper changed…or so I thought.
     Ashley unlocked me and had me lay down on the bed.  She pulled my onesie down to my ankles.  She pulled my pantyhose down to my ankles.  She pulled those plastic pants down to my ankles.  She opened that big diaper and stuffed it under my butt.  I was waiting for her to remove my diaper, but instead, she grabbed the scissors and started cutting slits all over the cover of that drenched pink diaper.  “No…”
      “Shut up!” she ordered. 
     I had to lay there while she didn’t remove that pink diaper, and just taped the big diaper right over top of it.  “There!” she said once it was fastened on me.  The plastic pants came back up.  The pantyhose came back up.  And the onesie came back up.  She had me stand, and a moment later, there was no way that onesie was coming off me again until she unlocked the thing.  I was stuck once again – in the same damn diaper.  Only now that diaper leaking wasn’t my major concern.  Not with that big diaper layered over top of the pink one.  My major concern was how uncomfortable that pink diaper still was.  In fact, it was far worse with that big diaper over top of it.  I guess I didn’t really need to walk normally or put my legs together anytime soon.  And that was despite the fact that my onesie was now so tight it was pulling the diapers extra hard up against my crotch. 
     I had expected Ashley to pull out some of those new stockings she had just bought me, but she made no mention of them at all.  Instead, she said, “Why are you wearing diapers?”
     Oh no!  Not again.  Ugh!  “Because I’m a big baby and I want everyone to know it.  Curtsey…sigh!
      “Why are you wearing red high heels?”
     Here we go again.  “Because I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it.”  Curtsey…and another silent sigh.
      “You better learn to do that right away, without even thinking about it,” Ashley told me.  And then she turned and walked out of the room.  I followed her into the living room where she put the TV on.  She sat down so I headed for another chair to sit.
      “Why are you wearing pantyhose?” she asked before I could sit down.  Ugh!
     It seemed like every ten or fifteen minutes, all evening long, she had me answering one of those two questions, and curtseying of course.  At the most unexpected times she’d just suddenly ask.  If I was sitting, I had to get up right away so I could curtsey.  If I wasn’t sitting, she was demanding no time at all between when she asked the question and when I had to start one of my humiliating answers.  It was all very unnerving.
     She finally decided she was ready for her shower and then bed.  I unlocked her, even though I didn’t really want to – not after what she had stuck me with.  I really only unlocked her because I knew that Joanna would want me to.  I also made it a point to mention to Joanna that Ashley didn’t give me any bathroom time. 
     Half an hour later, Ashley was again locked up.
     Together we filled all four of the baby bottles we owned.  This time, Ashley took two of them to bed with her.  I took mine to my room.  Then I walked around the house like I always did, making sure everything was secure and all the lights were off.  I ended up in my room, where I too went to bed, super thick diapers and all, and put the first of those two bottles to my lips. 
I had been forced to wear a diaper to work that day.  The same diaper I was still wearing now…only with another one over top of it.  I had been stuck in that same diaper since early that morning.  I had managed to wet it only twice while I was at work.  I had no idea how many times I had wet it since. 
I had worn the diaper to work, the place that was no longer my safe haven from the humiliation.  Just that easily, Ashley had found a way to increase the amount of time I would be stuck wearing them – by a lot.  Wearing them, and of course, using them.  My time in them was increased.  My humiliation was increased.  My normal masculine life was now even more of a total sham than it had ever been.  All because she had made me wear a simple diaper to work. 
And I would be doing it…for the foreseeable future.
I wanted so badly to hump my bed like I used to do.  But that was now impossible.  I sucked on my baby bottle and lamented my entire life.


2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Oh please, Mary, give it a break.