Friday, July 13, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 32 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 32 – Part 1 of 2

      “Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh….”  I felt like a zombie.  No doubt I looked like one.  And that had nothing at all to do with the constant aching in my balls.  It’s amazing I didn’t have an accident driving Ashley to the hospital and then trying to get to work from there.  I was so tired that it took me forever to get those darn heels off my feet and slip my real shoes and socks on. 
      All too many times last night, Ashley had been a pain in the butt.  I’d be sleeping, finally, when all of a sudden I’d feel her hand worming its way between my legs or over top of me, or whatever she had to do to start poking pressure at the one part of me that was prevented from doing anything about what she was trying to do.  Didn’t the girl need any sleep?  All too many times I’d roll over and listen to her deep breathing.  I knew she was asleep.  I would finally relax and drift off myself, only to be woken up by her trying to play with me again.  It was maddening!  And that doesn’t even count the times I had to wake up to pee.  After two bottles of water, that happened more than I was happy about too.  I sure hoped Ashley was “enjoying” that little problem herself.  But maybe that was the times she had woken up each time to start messing with me.  No.  She had been a nuisance way too many times for that.  Damn girl! 
      I can’t tell you how glad I was to drop her off – early for work.  Very early for work!  Early enough that she could “enjoy” being locked into that pink diaper she was wearing for more than twelve hours.  In fact, by my estimate, it was going to be between fourteen and fifteen hours before she could get out of that diaper.  Ha!  Take that Ashley! 
      I wondered how she’d feel once she was forced to actually use that thing at work.  Would she wet herself right there in front of her coworkers?  Or right in front of one of the patients?  No.  Not Ashley.  No doubt she’d slink off somewhere where she could do it alone and out of sight.  But she’d still be stuck doing it.  She’d still be stuck wearing that wet diaper for the rest of the day and night.  And with the passing hours, I knew her diaper was only going to get worse and worse.  Take that Ashley!  Ha!
      My phone rang.  Joanna.  “Hello?”
       “Hi Mike.  How’d it go this morning?”
       “Fine!” I replied, a bit too curtly.
       “What’s wrong?” she asked immediately. 
       “Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.”
       “From the way you’re saying that, I’m assuming that there really is something wrong.  What’s Ashley done now?”
       “Nothing.  Don’t worry about it.”
       “Mike…” she replied threateningly.  “What’s she done?”
       “Damn girl!”
       “Mike.  What’s she done?”
       “She kept me up most of the night, playing with me.  Trying to keep me hard all night long.  I got almost no sleep at all.  And right now, my balls are aching like a bitch!”
      She laughed.  “Oh Mike.  Is that all?”
       “Is that all?  Isn’t that enough?”
      She laughed.  “I’ll have to text Ashley now and tell her what a good job she did with you last night.”
       “Good job!”
       “Heavens yes.  I’m just jealous that it wasn’t me doing that to you.”
      Yeah. She would think that.  And in truth, I really wish it had been Joanna doing that to me.
       “So there were no real problems?” she asked.
       “No.  None,” I replied, my voice sounding a little more normal, if not a bit tired still.
       “Good.  Then we’ll see how it goes the rest of the day.”
       “Yeah,” I replied, trying to stifle a yawn.  “I just hope I can stay awake for the rest of the day.”
      She laughed.  “Get some coffee.  Bye Mike.”
      Women! 
      Many times during the day I’d finish working on something, then pause between that and the next piece of business, and each time I remembered that Ashley was now stuck at work – wearing a diaper under her clothes.  Not just a diaper, but a locked on diaper that she couldn’t get out of.  I had put her in a pink diaper, those soft plastic pants, and then made her wear a pair of her pantyhose over top of that…before I locked one of her new onesie’s on her.  With the pantyhose locked under her onesie, she couldn’t even get a finger up insider her diaper.  Ha!  I didn’t bother counting the number of times she told me she hated me.  I hated her right back. And as I saw it, it only served her right.  The darn girl.  But every time I thought about it that morning, I smiled.  Just picturing her situation was such a happy thought.  How was she managing?  Had she wet herself yet?  Yeah, I’m sure she was “enjoying” her situation.  Ha!
      At lunchtime, I briefly…very briefly…considered visiting her or calling her to see how she was managing.  Those thoughts didn’t last long as I went out and enjoyed having lunch with my friends…who had no idea in the world what humiliating things I was stuck wearing underneath my clothes every day.  And that didn’t even count the heels waiting for me out in my car.
      Coming back from lunch, I again had Ashley on my mind.  Surely by now her diaper had to be wet, at least once, and probably more than once.  I hope you’re enjoying it Ashley!  How does it feel to be stuck wearing a damn wet diaper all day?  Yes, she had been stuck wearing them all day at home for the last few days, but this was different, this was at work.  This was a far more serious situation.  Are you enjoying it out in public like you made me do Ashley?  At least Ashley could wear those pink diapers.  How many times had I been sent out in public wearing the super thick ones that couldn’t be hidden?  But at least she was stuck in them and she would be forced to use them and continue wearing them right in front of all her friends.  I might have been very tired, but those were such gleeful thoughts.
      My afternoon progressed much like the morning, except now I could literally imagine how Ashley had to feel trying to work while wearing a wet diaper…probably a very wet diaper.  I knew for a fact that no matter how bad that diaper got, she would have no choice but to try to act like it wasn’t there, or try to walk normal when it was probably forcing her to waddle, or try to pretend she didn’t need the ladies room when she was probably holding it in and bursting to pee…only to lose the battle – hopefully right in front of her coworkers and friends. 
      I remembered all too clearly what it felt like for me to wear diapers that long…and much longer.  Ashley would have fourteen or fifteen hours – stuck in the same diaper.  An eternity.  Are you having fun yet Ashley? 
      And then partway through the afternoon, I got a surprise text – from Ashley:  I hate you!
      Oh how that text made me chuckle.  By that time of the day, I knew for a fact that she had wet herself more than just once.  She had probably done it many times.  Well, to be conservative, I was guessing at least three times.  But that was three times that she would have wet that nice pink diaper and three times the load of pee in it making it more miserable than when the thing was dry and first put on her.  In my mind I could literally feel the wet squishy insides of that diaper up against my skin.  I had experienced the same thing all too many times, just never at work – fortunately.  But Ashley’s mother wasn’t allowing her that luxury, and I couldn’t think of a better person to have to experience that bit of humiliation than Ashley herself.  Ha!  Payback is hell Ashley!
      Going out to my car after work, Ashley was again on my mind.  Again I could almost feel that wet miserable diaper up against my skin.  She had been in the thing all day now…and she still had a long time to go.  I almost laughed remembering how her diapers had looked when I changed her the last couple of days.  Ashley was going to be absolutely miserable by that time.  With each passing hour she would have a harder and harder time hiding her diapered state from everyone else.  What fun!  How does it feel now Ashley?  You’re not just out in public, you’re right there at work interacting with lots of people all day long.  All night too.  Enjoying it Ashley?
      Uh…having to put my damn heels on in the car and lock away my male shoes until tomorrow took a lot of the fun out of my thoughts.  But they had still been such nice thoughts all day long.  Oh well.
      I drove home, trying to ignore the high heels once again on my feet by continuing to think about Ashley’s plight.  Fourteen to fifteen hours was an eternity in one of those diapers.  The feel of it had to be awful!  Ha!  The feel of it had to be totally miserable.  Would that miserable diaper affect her work?  She would have to do everything she could to ignore that wet diaper and act like nothing was wrong at all – just to hide it from everyone else…not to mention to be able to do her job.  Are you enjoying it Ashley?
      I went into the house thinking those happy thoughts.  The house was quiet.  Quieter than it had been in a very long time.  Ashley wasn’t there.  Joanna wasn’t there.  Nobody was there, except me.  I stopped right in the middle of my kitchen, contemplating the silence of the house.  Contemplating that…and something else.  The silence of my house was shattered as I literally screamed.  “Damn it!”
      I hurried through my house and grabbed the few things I would need and shoved them into a plastic grocery bag.  Hurrying back to my car, I pulled my phone out.  Before I started the engine, I texted Ashley.  Do you want your diaper changed?  Call me if you do.  Having no doubt as to her answer, I started the car and backed out of the garage.  I was nearly to the hospital parking lot before my phone rang.  “Hello?”
       “Are you saying you’re going to change my diaper?” Ashley’s tense voice whispered from my phone.
       “I’m nearly at the hospital now if you do.”
       “Hell yes I want it changed.”
       “Where can I meet you?”
      It was a moment before she replied.  “In the main entrance lobby.  But I can’t leave just yet.  I can’t take a break until one of the other nurses gets back and I can get permission to be away for a few minutes.”
       “I can wait in my car.”
       “No.  Meet me inside.”
       “Uh…I’d rather not.”
       “Why?”
       “Because of…  Just because.”
      She was silent for a moment, then she giggled.  “Because of your heels?”
       “Yes!” I hissed.  Damn girl.  I shouldn’t have bothered with this at all.
       “Wait for me in the lobby!  I’ll be there as soon as I can.  Got to go!”
      The line went dead.  She wanted me to wait for her in what was probably the busiest and most crowded place in the hospital?  Where lots of people could see me there…wearing high heels?  Ugh!  Of course she did.  Damn I hated that girl.  Why was I bothering to do this?
      I had to drive around a bit to find a decent parking place.  Hating life, hating myself, and especially hating Ashley, I managed to find the nerve to grab that bag…and set my high heeled feet on the pavement.  Here I go again.  With my heart once again in my throat, I started making my way through the parking lot toward the main entrance.  Click, click, click, click…  Sorry!  Clomp, clomp, clomp.  Why is it that women’s shoes always insist on being so noisy?  Don’t they know I don’t want to draw attention to myself?  But then, five inch heels like I had on my feet were made purposely to be noticed.  Any woman would probably be thrilled to wear them.  Me…let’s just say my thrill was in a different part of my body…that was currently under lock and key.  No help.  Clomp, clomp, clomp.  Ugh!  Quiet shoes!
      Follow a couple of people in through the doors…and try to ignore the people walking in behind me who I know had an all too good view of the spike heels underneath my pants.  How embarrassing.  Pay no attention to the people coming past me in the other direction.  The minute I got inside, I looked around for a quiet out of the way place where I could hide…I mean wait for Ashley.  There were lots of seats around.  I chose to ignore them and stood next to a fake potted tree.  Sitting down would have brought me a lot closer to all the people waiting, not to mention it would probably make my heels even more visible.  Now I just needed Ashley to get there.  Ashley, where are you?
      I waited.  Nervously.  I had no choice but to watch everyone else in that lobby since I was actively looking for someone.  Which meant that I had no choice but to notice all the strange looks on the faces of the people who noticed my shoes.  The good news?  The majority of the people coming and going there never noticed at all.  But that was the majority.  There was also a big minority that did notice.  Fortunately, nobody said a word to me about my footwear.  Ashley…I’m waiting.
      I stood there in that spot for nearly half an hour before Ashley came hurrying up.  And by hurrying, I mean hurrying!  It looked like she was doing a combination of normal walking and speed walking, and in the process she was wiggling her hips a lot more than usual.  Was she trying to be sexy?  She was halfway through the lobby coming towards me before I figured it out.  She was doing her best to walk in a way that wasn’t a waddle.  Oh such a happy thought.  I couldn’t help but smile. 
       “I can’t believe you’re doing this for me,” she said rather breathlessly as she stopped right in front of me.
       “I can’t believe it either,” I replied.  “Now where can we do this?”
       “I don’t know.  I couldn’t find any place where we could be alone for a few minutes.”
      I shook my head.  “The best I can suggest then is in the car.  We can do it in the back seat.”
      She didn’t look happy as she considered that.  “Let’s go,” she said suddenly and led the way.
      Hurrying to keep up with her in those heels wasn’t easy.  Not to mention that hurrying made my darn shoes make even more noise.  I unlocked my car and she ripped open the back door, but she didn’t get in.  She stood there holding onto the door for a few moments instead.
       “Is something wrong?” I asked. 
      She didn’t reply for a moment, then she seemed to sigh with relief.  “I’ve been holding that like forever!”  She quickly got into the car.
      I could have laughed.  She had been desperate to pee and had just released it then.  She was lucky I decided to come out and change her, otherwise things would have been that much worse for her.
       “We need to do this quick,” she said as she laid down on the back seat.  “I’ve only got a few minutes.”
       “No problem,” I told her. 
      Leaning in through the back door that was hidden by the car parked next to me, I pulled her scrub pants down to her ankles.  I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked her onesie.  Once unlocked, I could get at the rest of it to undo the snaps holding the crotch tightly together.  She lifted her rump and I pulled it up and out of the way.  Her pantyhose and those plastic pants soon joined her scrub pants down at her ankles.  Her pink diaper was now exposed for me to change.  I pulled a fresh one out of the plastic bag, opened it and stretched it open.  She lifted her butt and I stuck it under her diapered bottom.  Only then did I unfasten her rather drenched diaper. 
      Since she had just then peed in the thing, and I’m sure she had peed a lot, there was still a tiny bit of liquid pooled in the bottom.  Yuck!  And trust me, that diaper appeared to be well used.  But in opening it up, I also noticed something in it that concerned me.  Something red.  I stared at it.  “Is that…blood?”
       “Just change me and hurry up!” she told me.  “Yeah, it’s blood.  My period started this morning.”
      Oh.  I pulled out a wipe and started to clean her up.  I barely did the front of her when she said, “Just skip that and get me changed.”
      Okay.  She raised her butt and I pulled the used diaper out from under her and set it on the floor of the car.  I noticed the sigh of relief she gave as she set herself down on the clean diaper.  I quickly pulled it up between her legs and fastened it.  Less than a minute later, I had everything back in place and I clicked the lock shut again on her onesie.
       “I hate you,” she said softly, but with more vehemence in her voice than I was expecting.
      I made no reply.  “You want to pull your own pants up?”
      I got out of the way and she quickly scooted herself out of the car.  She reached down and pulled her pants up and adjusted the top of her scrubs.  “Whew!” she exclaimed.  “Thanks.”
      I nodded, expecting her to take off and hurry back to work, but instead she was looking at me.
       “Are you wearing a diaper under your pants?”
       “No.  I didn’t get time.  I just came home and decided to see if you wanted me to change you.  I was trying to get to you as soon as possible.”
      She nodded.  “It’s a good thing.  I was going crazy in that thing.”  She looked back into the car at her old diaper that was now stretched open on the floor of the car.  All of a sudden she looked back at me with the cruelest sly smile on her ever.  “Get in there and lay down!” she ordered.
       “Me?”
       “There’s no one else here.  Now hurry up.  I’ve got to get back to work.”
      I got into the back seat like she had and laid down.  She was immediately leaning over me unfastening my belt.  In moments she was pulling my pants over my heels and all the way off of me.  She couldn’t get my pantyhose off so she unfastened my heels and removed them.  Moments later, my pantyhose and my panties were both gone.
       “Don’t do this…” I pleaded.
      She laughed.  “Are you kidding?  There’s no way I’m not going to do it!  Now raise that butt out of the way.”
      Oh how I hated her.  Oh how I regretted trying to be a little bit compassionate and coming out to change her…when I didn’t need to.  Oh how my cock and balls were hurting because my darn chastity device had decided to do its incredible shrinking act again…at that very moment.  I hated watching her slide her used diaper under me.  I lowered myself onto it very slowly.  Yuck!  It had grown cold in the winter air.  She wasn’t exactly gentle in the way she pulled it up between my legs and taped me into it. 
       “There,” she said with a big smile on her face.  You can drive home just like that.  And as soon as you get home, I want you wearing pantyhose over that and one of your onesies.  And I want pictures of it locked.  Now you can enjoy being in that thing for the rest of the night.  Oh, and Sissy Mike, when you come get me later, I’ll meet you in the lobby in the same spot.  Oh, and make sure you’ve got your purse with you then.”  With a laugh, she took off running towards the building again. 
      Why…oh why…oh why had I ever decided to come out and be nice?  Why?

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Because you were both being thoughtful towards each other. You even get to share Ashley’s period with her. Drive carefully.