Friday, August 3, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 35 – Part 1 of 3


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 35 – Part 1 of 3

I can’t begin to tell you how strange it still was for me to wake up in bed, and know that I’m not the only one that was sharing that bed.  In this case, I was in my old big bed, with Ashley, while Joanna as usual slept in the little bed in the other room.  My old bed was just as comfortable as it had always been, but it’s a bit difficult to feel comfortable when you’re locked in horribly thick diapers that are even more horribly used.  In my case, I was still wearing Ashley’s messy pink diaper from the day before, with one of the super thick diapers layered over top of it.  Y-U-C-K!  And of course, thanks to a little tiny lock at the back of the onesie I was wearing, I had no chance to get out of any of it.  Thank God Ashley had unlocked those crazy red heels from my feet so I wasn’t bothered by being stuck in those things all night.
There was however one other thing that I noticed was bothering me now.  I had been stuck in those same horrible diapers for so long, that now I was developing diaper rash!  And it itched!  I could have just screamed!  Not that it would do me any good.  No doubt both Ashley and Joanna would only laugh. 
Ashley was still sound asleep.  She too was stuck in one of those super thick diapers…under her locked on onesie.  Not only that, but since she had decided not to let me out of my horrible diaper situation, I didn’t let her out of the pink diaper she had been wearing to work either.  I simply layered one of those super thick diapers on top of her soaked diaper as well.  And since I held the key to her onesie, I was determined that she wasn’t going to get out of it until she finally unlocked me and let me take a very much needed shower!  Maybe it was childish of me to behave that way, but tough!  I was mad and I did it!
Since the sun was up, I slipped out of bed and silently left the room.  Our bedroom door had been left open.  The door to Joanna’s room across the hall was still closed. 
I made my way to the kitchen where I started things going with the coffee maker.  While that was brewing, I opened the blinds to look out the window.  Rain clouds.  Not unexpected.  The weather man had been calling for a lot of rain that day.  It looked like we might get it.  When the coffee finished, I poured myself a mug.  Technically, I wasn’t supposed to be drinking from anything but a baby bottle, but there was nobody else around.  I sat with my coffee while looking out at the back yard, and the clouds in the sky.  I needed to pee and didn’t bother holding back any longer.  Why should I?  My diaper was so disgusting that anything more that I put into it wouldn’t matter in the least. 
“Morning.”
I turned my head and saw Joanna coming into the kitchen.  I immediately thought about the mug I was drinking from instead of the baby bottle.  I said nothing about it.  “Morning,” I replied instead.
I watched as she poured her own coffee, then carried it over to the table and sat down.  “We need to get you some wood to work with today,” she said.
“Yeah.”  I said nothing else.  That wood represented a number of mixed feelings.  On the one hand, I was looking forward to building something else.  And in truth, the baby crib looked, interesting.  It would certainly be far more challenging than anything else I had ever built.  But on the other hand, not only would I have to go out in public to get that wood, not only would I have to go to the building supply store to get it, the one place where I felt even more embarrassed about my appearance than anywhere else, but all that wood would be for one purpose only – so I could build myself…a baby crib to sleep in.  Embarrassing!
“I think we should try to go as early as possible this morning,” she said.  “We need to be here when the new mattress is delivered this afternoon.”
“Yeah.”  Goodness I was in a chatty mood!  I went back to drinking my coffee and staring out the window. 
“How would you feel about wearing your little French maid’s dress to buy the wood?”
I spit the sip of coffee I had just taken all over the table. 
She laughed.  “Just joking.”
Yeah right!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

What kind of fool am I?  The words to that old song kept running through my head.  No doubt everyone else who saw me that day would be asking themselves that very same question.  I looked over at Ashley, sitting in the back seat of my SUV with me.  No doubt she was more than a bit nervous too.  But to be fair, she had far less to worry about than I did.  Joanna had dressed us again.  She had dressed us, and now she was driving us out into public.  Again. 
I felt the need to pee.  I let it out, barely giving it a thought.  I was still wearing the same horrible diapers I had been stuck in all last night.  In fact, the pink diaper I had on underneath was still Ashley’s horribly used one from when I had changed her at the hospital the day before.  And since I was still stuck in that diaper, I had refused to change Ashley’s for her.  I thought that was only fair.  Consequently, my outer diaper was now so bloated that I was walking like some strange pathetic TV monster.  In fact, because of my diaper rash, I was walking far worse!  I really couldn’t imagine why I wasn’t leaking yet.  Or maybe I was.  Sometimes it’s hard to tell when those plastic pants are stretched over top of the diaper.  In this case, stretched was an oversimplification.
Like it or not, I was again stuck wearing that same long tight skirt I had worn last night, making walking nearly impossible for me.  But wait!  To be honest, Joanna did offer me the choice to wear pants.  I had jumped at that chance, but I soon found out that my diapers were so bloated and thick that every pair of pants I tried to put on wouldn’t go over them.  In fact I could barely get the long skirt I was wearing over them.  But it was either that, or one of Ashley’s shorter skirts with a stretchy waist.  Trust me, I fought to get the longer skirt back on, even though I could now barely walk at all.  So I was stuck wearing my long skirt out in public again…along with my red locked on heels…along with my ‘I heart mommy’ onesie…and no surprise, Ashley’s purse.
Of course, Ashley’s onesie matched mine, making both of us stand out even more.  But where I was wearing a skirt, she was wearing a pair of red shorts, and in this case, I had already heard her beg to wear a skirt instead.  Joanna wasn’t having it though.  So the result was that Ashley’s shorts left nothing at all to the imagination as to the overly thick and used diaper that was under those shorts.  Such a pleasant sight for me to see.  The big white childish bow Joanna had stuck in the top of her hair wasn’t hurting me in the least either.  But where I was stuck in five inch heels, Ashley had nice comfortable sneakers on.  I guess I had to be grateful for everything else.
Oh, there was one other thing we were both stuck with too.  Pacifiers!  Damn it!  And Joanna had made it perfectly clear that neither of us were allowed to even touch them let alone remove them.  If we needed to talk we’d have to try to do it with those things still in our mouths, and not touching them at all.  And Joanna expected us to go into the stores that way?  Into that store that way?  Of course she did.  Ugh!
No surprise, we arrived in the parking lot of the store with no problems at all…like maybe some kind of apocalyptic event that would have kept us at home.  When we parked, did I want to get out of the car?  Absolutely not!  Did Ashley want to get out of the car?  Trust me, she couldn’t say anything with that plug in her mouth, but I knew for a fact that the only place she wanted to go was home.  Did Joanna want us to get out of the car?  Need you ask? 
Like it or not, I was forced to open my car door, and slide my itchy backside off of the seat and stand up in those red high heels.  Just moving far enough to close the car door was difficult, but I had no choice but to keep going – especially after I heard the car doors locking.  Step after difficult waddling step, I slowly made my way towards the back of the car where Joanna and Ashley were waiting for me.  With every step, I could feel the bulk of the diapers I was wearing rubbing and irritating the insides of my legs.  With every waddling step I took, I could feel the burning itch from the diaper rash inside those bulky diapers.  Why were Joanna and Ashley laughing at me?  Okay, I understood Joanna, but Ashley wasn’t exactly walking normally either!
“Hold hands children,” Joanna ordered in an amusing sickly sweet voice.  Or should that be a sickly demented voice? 
Ashley grabbed my hand and I did my best to keep up with them all the way into the store.  I did my best to ignore all the strange looks I knew we…and especially me…were getting from everyone around us.
“Michael, are we going to need one of those carts to put the wood on again?” Joanna asked me.
I didn’t bother replying, especially not with that pacifier in my mouth.  I simply led Ashley over to one of the carts, let go of her hand, and started pushing it.  In the condition I was in, there was absolutely no way I could hurry, even though I really wanted to run.  Run?  In that skirt?  Don’t make me laugh…which is what I’m sure trying to run in it would be – laughable…and that’s without the massive diapers I was wearing underneath.  But I did move in the right direction.  Just a lot slower than I would have liked…which I’m sure gave all the rest of the people in the store more than ample opportunity to gawk at me…I mean us.
Once we got to the nice wood section, I had to dig into my…I mean Ashley’s purse and pull out the list of materials I had created.  Um…why didn’t Ashley have to carry a purse?  Why just me?  I ask you, is that fair? 
One by one, I examined every board I would need and selected the best ones I could find.  While I was doing that, Ashley and Joanna really couldn’t do much else but stand back and wait. 
“Ashly, what are you fidgeting about?” I heard Joanna ask at one point.  “Stop scratching your backside like that.  You know it’s not polite in public.  Or have you degenerated that far already that you’ve forgotten?”
Ashley started to reply, but the pacifier in her mouth was too much of an impediment.  Her hand reached for it.
“Don’t touch!” Joanna ordered sternly. 
Ashley grunted angrily with frustration. 
“Now,” Joanna added.  “What were you saying?”
For a brief moment, Ashley looked at her mother like she was crazy…which I guess was entirely possible.  But then Ashley exploded in angry sounds and gestures that left no doubt as to her frustration with…um…a certain rash like condition to her backside as well as…me…the cause of that condition.  Despite the lack of intelligible words, I understood perfectly what Ashley was complaining about, especially where it pertained to me. 
She was verbally attacking, and my own itchy burny backside had my frustration with the same issue completely fueled as well.  “Don’t blame me,” I said…or rather I tried to say.  What actually came out was fairly unintelligible.  “You’re the reason my backside is hurting so much too.  If you had let me change when you were supposed to, then I wouldn’t be in this situation…and therefore, neither would you!”  I have no doubt at all that the sounds that actually got out of my mouth were nothing but a collection of random noises.  Totally useless to most people.  But Ashley and I were currently sharing a very frustrating situation, and because of that, I know she got the gist of what I was saying perfectly.
Ashley, of course, yelled back with more unintelligible sounds that were directed totally at me, and despite her lack of coherent words, I understood perfectly once again. 
So guess what I did.  I yelled back with my own incoherent accusations. 
“Children!  Stop it!” Joanna’s voice finally lashed.  “It’s unbelievable!  It seems like the more I treat you two like children, the more you act like children.  I’m going to let you two figure this one out for yourselves.  But not here.  Now behave yourselves.  Both of you!”
Ashley stood there glaring angrily at me.  So I glared angrily back.  I have no doubt at all that the six other people watching us thought we were from another planet…and just then, another planet seemed like a better place for me to be than in that store!
“Behave!” Joanna said sternly again.  “Michael, are you done yet?”
I shook my head.  “No!”  Although that’s not exactly how the word came out of my pacifier filled mouth. 
“Then hurry up!” Joanna ordered.
I went back to picking out the lumber I would need.  Stupid Ashley.  More trouble than she was worth.  That was for sure!
One by one, board by board, I continued loading the cart.  Most of it was thin light stuff, easy to lift stuff, but not the two plywood panels I needed.  They were much bigger and heavier, and no surprise, neither Joanna nor Ashley were inclined to offer me a hand.  I grabbed the thin plywood I would need first, the wood that would become part of the head and footboard of the crib.  I had to pull it down from the stack it was in and stand it on edge on the floor.  But when I bent down to grab it to pull it toward the cart, I think the bending down and the effort of lifting the heavier wood did something to me.  And since it had now been so long since I had been allowed to sit on the toilet…well…guess what kind of urges I started feeling.  I immediately stopped what I was doing.  I know I had a panicked look on my face.
“Michael.  What are you doing?  We’re waiting.”
Okay, now I was starting to worry about a certain other problem.  I bent my knees a bit and lifted part of the plywood panel and pulled it over to the cart, putting one edge of the wood up on it.  Holding on to the panel, I shifted around to where I could lift the rest of it up there.  But in lifting it, I was also putting pressure somewhere else.  Somewhere deep inside me.  I stopped again, trying to not do what I was all too afraid might be inevitable. 
“Michael?” Joanna’s voice came again.
I somehow managed to finish getting that piece onto the cart.  Then I went for the bigger and heavier plywood.  The part that would support the mattress.  I managed to get it down on edge to the floor like the last one, but the moment I bent my knees to try to pick it up and move it…that was it.  The end!  There was suddenly no stopping it.  And trust me, stopping it was something I would have loved to do.  I froze right there, knees bent, horror the only emotion in my body, as I helplessly felt what I didn’t want coming out of me…coming out of me into that already overly messy diaper. 
“Michael.  What’s wrong?  You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
I somehow managed to turn my head toward her.  It was still coming out of me, and the horror of it was still to apparent.
“Michael.  I asked you a question.  What’s wrong?  Did you hurt yourself?”
Still bent at the knees, I somehow managed to shake my head.  Since I couldn’t talk, I pointed at my backside.
“What?” Joanna asked.  “What’s the problem?”
I suddenly heard Ashley laughing her head off.  She hurried around behind me as I tried to stand up.  I felt her patting my diapered butt.  Not what I wanted to feel just then, trust me.
“Michael Hammond!” Joanna said sternly.  “Did you just mess your diaper?”
What choice did I have?  I nodded.  I felt tears coming to my eyes.  I felt like a two year old.
“Oh my God!” Joanna exclaimed, totally exasperated.  “Well we didn’t bring anything to change you with here, so you’re stuck with it until we get home.  Now finish getting what you need so we can get out of here.”
Once again I heard Ashley’s hysteric pacifier filtered laugh.  Then, just as abruptly as her laugh had started, it suddenly ended.  I once again started putting the last piece of plywood onto the cart, only now I was more than aware of the mess in the back of my diapers.  Y…U…C…K!
“Ashley?”
I got the one end of the plywood in place on the cart.
“Ashley dear?  What’s wrong?”
I turned to look at Ashley.  There was a look of horror on her face as well.
“Ashley!  What’s the matter?”
Suddenly, I noticed Ashley’s eyes tearing up.  Right then and there, she started crying in the store.
“Ashley!  What’s…”  Joanna stared for a moment.  I suddenly saw her jaw drop.  “Did you just mess in your diaper too?”
I saw Ashley’s tear filled face nod up and down.  I couldn’t believe it.  First I had the problem, then she started laughing, and suddenly she was stuck with the same situation I was in.  I just stared at her with disbelief as the tears streamed down her face. 
“I swear!” Joanna’s exasperated voice seemed to curse.  “The two of you really are a pair!”
With Ashley so upset and crying, I propped the plywood up where it wouldn’t fall, then I went over to her and hugged her.  Don’t ask me why I did it.  I didn’t know myself.  Maybe it was because she was crying and I felt it was the right thing to do.  And her mother certainly didn’t seem in the mood to offer her any kind of comfort.  No comfort for me either. 
“Michael,” Joanna’s voice finally came again.  “Please finish up so we can get out of here.  Or would you prefer to take your time and maybe we can stop at the park on the way home and let the two of you play for a while with the rest of the little kids?”
I looked at Ashley’s face as I rolled my eyes, then I went back to loading that last piece of plywood.
Pushing that cart in five inch heels, a diaper that had to be ready to explode, and a long skirt that was tight enough under the best of conditions to just walk in, was close to an exercise in futility.  But slowly and surely I managed it, all the way up to the front of the store where we had to stand on full display as we stood in line with a number of other people.  Finally, under the questioning looks from the woman ringing up the sale, Joanna paid for all the wood and I got the “privilege” of pushing that heavy cart outside and all the way to the car, where I had to unload it.  Fortunately, both Joanna and Ashley helped me get the plywood on top of the car.  I couldn’t have done that part alone.  Especially not the way I was dressed. 
A little while later, I got the extreme “pleasure” of getting to sit down in the car…in that messy diaper, and riding home that way.  Shortly after pulling out of the parking lot, I felt Ashley’s hand grabbing mine.  We held hands in the back seat all the way home.
Joanna pulled the car into the garage and turned the engine off.  “You two,” she said somewhat sternly.  “Both of you.  Get undressed and into the showers right away.  Leave this stuff in the car for now.  And from now on, no more denying the other the right to not use the bathroom when you’re supposed to!  Got that?  Now get!  The two of you!  I swear, sometimes you both act more like two year olds.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

That was so sweet. Not the smell, though.