Friday, August 17, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 36 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 36 – Part 2 of 2

     An eight inch tether is a very short one.  Trust me!  It made clearing the table difficult.  It made rinsing and loading the dishwasher difficult.  It made…everything difficult.  Ashley and I continually kept getting in each other’s way, and if we turned in any direction at all, it simply brought us closer together.  Most of the time, too close.  But somehow, we got the kitchen cleaned up.
      “Are you done children?” Joanna asked as we went back into the family room to find her.
     With those big pacifiers again in our mouths, nodding was the best way we could answer. 
      “Good.  Let’s get you out of those diapers and cleaned up now.”
     Out of the diaper I had been stuck in all day?  Heaven!
     Back in the master bathroom, Joanna had us stand there while she removed our diapers.  Unfortunately, she left the stupid big pacifiers in place.  Then she sent us into the shower together.  “Make sure you get each other clean!  All over.  And wash each other’s hair too.  Ash, make sure he does your hair like you usually do.”  She turned the shower water on for us, and sent us in. 
     I had been in the shower several times now with Joanna.  Now I was in there with Ashley, and I had no way in hell to do anything at all like I had done with Joanna.  That damn little, and I mean little, chastity device made good and sure of it.  With Ashley tied to me like she was, washing was difficult. Every time we turned toward each other, we found ourselves tightly up against each other since the rope was so short.  It made washing far more difficult.  It also made it fairly…interesting.  And no surprise, my chastity device went into its amazing shrinking act again as her breasts rubbed so tightly against my chest. 
     There was no regular soap in there anymore, only a bottle of body-wash, but trust me, we put that to good use.  The most difficult part for us was actually our legs.  The only way we could really wash them well was for both of us to squat down at the same time.  And trust me, that rope connecting us was very tight.  We persevered, and somehow managed.
     Standing again, with our bodies slippery with soap, Ashley started purposely rubbing her body, and especially her breasts against my chest.  I heard her giggle behind her pacifier as she kept at it like she was trying her best to turn me on.  Oh how I wish I could have responded the way I had when Joanna had done that to me.  But that damn…well you know.  And of course, it was trying again to shrink smaller than ever.  I could do nothing at all about my chastity device shrinking, which meant I could do nothing at all about what Ashley was trying to do to me. 
     And then Ashley started making it worse.  Much worse.  She grabbed my locked up penis and balls, and started pushing the solid plastic package against her vagina like she was trying to get it up inside her – while she was rubbing my chest with her breasts.  Holy cow!  And all I could do was stand there…and pant! 
     She pulled the plug from her mouth and whispered near my ear, “Don’t you wish you could?”
     I couldn’t reply.  I could only stand there and shake with frustration.  She giggled and put the pacifier back in her mouth and went back to holding me and rubbing her breasts across my chest again.  It had been several weeks now since Joanna had unlocked me and let me fuck that stupid piece of wood with the hole in it.  And trust me, just then I needed it badly!  I was suddenly praying even harder that Joanna would see fit to let me loose again – soon!
     Yes, eventually we left the shower.  Drying off was just as difficult as washing had been, if not more so.  And it was certainly a lot less fun.  I helped Ashley rub the towel over her long hair.  She dried the plastic prison my cock was locked into.  Hopeless.
     Joanna came into the bathroom as we were finishing.  “Hi kids.  Enjoy yourselves?”
     With the pacifiers in our mouths, we didn’t answer, but I’m betting that Ashley’s face probably registered a certain sly amount of mischief. 
      “Into the bedroom now,” Joanna told us.  “Let’s get you fixed up.”
     There were towels lining the side of the bed again, and two of the big diapers laid out.  With Ashley tied to my left side, I of course had to lay on the diaper on the right.  Just getting the two of us situated on the bed together took some doing, but we eventually got into place.  And that’s when Joanna pulled out some of the rope again.  Ashley immediately shook her head rather violently and said, “Mm-mm!  Mm-mm!”
      “Relax Ash,” Joanna said.  “We did this last week.  Now we’re going to do it again.  Trust me Ash.  Trust me.  Okay?”
     I could see Ashley staring daggers at her mother. 
     Joanna grabbed my left wrist first, probably because it was easier than dealing with Ashley.  She grabbed my right wrist and connected it to my left on.  “Ash…your turn.”
      “Mm-mm!” Ashley grunted through her pacifier.
      “Ash!  Now!  Don’t make me spank you, because if you do, then I’ll have to spank him too.”
     Huh?
      “Mmm?” Ashley asked questioningly.
      “Anything that happens to one this weekend, happens to the other.  If I have to spank one of you, then the other one gets it too.  If I need to stick soap in your mouth…for making noise when those pacifiers are supposed to keep you quiet…then he’s going to get the same treatment – exactly!  All weekend!”
     Huh? 
      “Now give me your hands!”
     I think Ashley was still in shock.  I could just see her looking questioningly at her mother as Joanna grabbed her hands and tied her wrists to mine. 
      “Okay,” Joanna said.  “Sit up you two.”
     As we sat up, I saw Joanna leaving the room.  She came back dragging a suitcase behind her.
      “Mmmm?” Ashley grunted questioningly.
      “For fun,” Joanna told her with one of those sly grins on her face.  Then her face turned stern.  “If I hear one more sound out of either of you, you’ll both be sucking on soap after we finish here!”
     I’m sure Ashley was shocked by that.  I know I certainly was. 
     Joanna pulled her suitcase off to the side where we couldn’t see it.  I heard her opening it.  She stood up and came back.  “No sounds…either of you!” she said, looking straight into Ashley’s eyes. 
     I now saw she had two scarves in her hands. 
      “Yes,” Joanna said.  “Last week I used two towels over your face to block your sight.  Today I’m going to use these.  So stay quiet both of you, and just hold still.  And Ashley, remember, trust me.  I promise I’m not going to hurt you.  Just relax dear and try to enjoy this.”
     Enjoy it?  What the hell did she have planned?  I remembered what she had made me do to Ashley’s vagina last week.  Ashley had certainly enjoyed that.  But how could I do anything like that now since we were tied together at the waist?
     I could tell Ashley wasn’t happy about it, but Joanna managed to tie the scarf around her head, blocking her eyesight.  And then it was my turn.  In mere moments, I was totally blind.  Blind, kept dumb from that big pacifier, and my hands were tied to Ashley’s.  I was at Joanna’s mercy for sure. 
      “Very good children,” Joanna crooned.  “Now lay back on the bed and relax.”
     Doing that was certainly easier than last week.  This time, Ashley came back at the same time I did. 
      “Good,” Joanna said kindly.  “Arms over your heads…all the way.”
     We raised our bound arms over our heads together.
      “Good,” Joanna crooned again.  “Now keep them there and relax.”
     I heard nothing for a few moments, then I suddenly felt our bound hands being grabbed and held down.  “Shh!” Joanna said softly.  “I’m not hurting you.”  She let go.  I could hear soft sounds as if she was doing something, but I couldn’t tell what.  Then I felt her grabbing our bound wrists again and pulling just slightly.  “Very good,” she crooned.  “Just relax.  I’m not hurting either of you.  I could feel her doing something with the rope binding our wrists, but I couldn’t really tell what.  Then she suddenly stopped.  “Just stay there like that and relax.  Both of you,” she said.  “I’m just going to get the razor so I can shave you two again.”
     The razor.  Shave us.  And I certainly knew where. 
     I suddenly felt Ashley trying to pull her arms back, and I heard her grunt as she suddenly stopped.  But I also felt the reason why she suddenly stopped.  I tried pulling on my arms, and discovered that Joanna had bound our wrists to the other side of the bed, so we couldn’t bring them back. 
     I heard noises again.  Joanna was back.  I heard nothing more for a while, but I felt tiny movements, more from Ashley than from anything else.  I was guessing Joanna was shaving her bare again.  Then Joanna was suddenly between my legs, forcing them apart.  I felt her unlocking that damn chastity device and pulling it off of me.  Relief!  I just wish she’d leave the darn thing off.  I felt myself being shaved – very thoroughly.  Then I felt Joanna coating me with baby lotion, top and bottom. 
     I knew what was coming next, and I was right.  I felt her pulling my balls through that damn chastity device, then I felt her struggling to get my cock through the same small ring that was now behind my balls.  Ugh!  It was a rather arduous process, at least for me.  I waited for her to put the darn cover over my penis, but instead, Joanna left me.  I waited, wondering what was going on.  She was gone for some time.  I could hear faint noises, but had no idea what they were.  And then finally Joanna was back and I felt her grabbing my chastity device again.  Why hadn’t she finished locking it on me before?
     I was expecting to feel that damn thing slipping over my cock, but what I felt instead was her hand grabbing my cock instead…and holding it firmly.  And then I felt something really strange…and a bit painful.  I jerked at it. 
      “Lay still Michael, and stay quiet!” Joanna ordered sternly.  “I’m not really hurting you.”
     Not hurting me?  Okay, maybe it wasn’t exactly hurting but what I felt was her trying to push something right up inside of my penis!  Holy cow.  I wanted to scream, but somehow I managed to stay silent.  And then it was suddenly over.  She had put something…in me!  And the only thing I could think it could be, was a catheter.  Had she just put a catheter in me so I couldn’t control myself?  It was all that I could think.  And then I felt her finally putting the tube from the chastity device back over my penis, and then locking it firmly.
     A catheter?  So I couldn’t control myself?  But then I realized, I felt like I needed to pee a little.  I had felt that for a while now.  But wouldn’t a catheter immediately release any pee that was inside me?  Not only that, it had been hard to tell, but it didn’t feel like whatever she had stuck up in there hadn’t gone in very far.  So…what was it?  What had she done?  I felt her making an adjustment to the big diaper I had been laying on, and finally, I felt her taping that big diaper in place.
     And then she was gone, but not for long.  I could tell she was now back working with Ashley.  “Ash dear, you’re going to feel something strange,” she said.  “I’m not going to hurt you.  I promise.  Just relax.  And remember, no sounds!  Relax dear.  Here goes.”
     With that, I felt Ashley’s arms trying to jerk back again, but as before, being tied over our heads now, we couldn’t bring them back.  I heard a soft moan of discomfort from Ashley, but nothing more.
      “All done dear,” Joanna said. 
     I felt more motion near me, and could only imagine that Joanna was pulling Ashley’s diaper over her now.  When the movement stopped, I heard more soft sounds I couldn’t identify, then I felt Joanna come around behind us again.  I felt her untying the rope that bound our arms over our heads. 
      “You can bring your arms back now,” Joanna said.  Ashely and I brought our arms down.  I wanted to search inside my diaper for whatever Joanna had done, but that was impossible since our hands were still linked.  “Sit up now you two,” Joanna told us.  We awkwardly managed to sit up.  Still blind, still prevented from speaking.  I felt Joanna grab our tied-together hands.  “Now stand.”  We stood.  She pulled our hands and we moved a few steps forward.  “Good,” Joanna said.  “Now just stay there for a few minutes while I finish up.”
     Finish up?  What the hell was she doing?  And more importantly, what the hell had she already done?  What was up inside my damn cock?  It didn’t hurt.  In fact, I could barely feel it now.  I felt Joanna doing something behind us, but I couldn’t tell what.  And then I felt her pulling open one of the tapes on my diaper, doing something and then pulling it closed again, tighter than before.
      “Just stay there you two,” Joanna said softly.  And then she was gone again for a few moments.  When she came back, I could feel her doing something with that rope tether that was between us.  And whatever she was doing, it was taking her a very long time.  Finally, she seemed to be finished.  She was gone for a few moments, then she was back again.  I could tell she was doing something behind Ashley.  Then she was behind me.  I felt her untying that blindfold that had kept me from seeing anything.  Quickly, that blindfold was gone.  I blinked, trying to get my eyes to focus.  I looked at Ashley, she was looking at me, but I could see no clue as to what had happened. 
     And then Joanna was untying our wrists.  It was then that I noticed the tether that kept us so close together.  It was now completely covered with bright pink tape wrapped around it, from Ashley’s waist beyond the knot, to my waist, beyond the knots on my side.  Why?  Our wrists were soon free, but we were certainly not free from each other. 
      “All done…for now,” Joanna said with a smile.  “See.  Now that wasn’t so bad at all,” she added happily.  “Okay you two, back to the kitchen with you.  And when you get there, sit down at the table again.”
     Back to the kitchen.  While Joanna went back to that suitcase she had brought, Ashley and I headed for the bedroom door.  We squeezed through it, and managed to make our way through the hallway.  As we entered the living room, I realized again that I had to pee.  I was freshly diapered now.  There was no reason to hold back, so I didn’t.  I peed into my fresh diaper like I had now done a thousand times before.  I peed and felt the relief, but…I couldn’t feel my diaper getting wet.  And all of a sudden, Ashley stopped short and grunted.  I turned to see what was wrong.  She had the strangest look of surprise on her face.  I wondered what was wrong with her.  I could hear Joanna coming behind us, and I heard her giggle. 
     Ashley’s shocked surprise was still on her face as we continued on to the kitchen and sat down.  Joanna set a bottle of pink nail polish on the table along with some nail care tools.  She did Ashley’s hands first, clipping and filing each of her nails, and then taking a stick and pushing back the cuticles.  Then it was my turn.  When she had finished, she grabbed the bottle of pink nail polish.  Starting with Ashley again, she started doing our nails. 
     She was working on my left hand when all of a sudden I felt something that shocked the hell out of me.  My diaper was filling with warm pee!  And I hadn’t peed – that I know of.  But I had held it before and then peed, and I felt that…except I hadn’t felt my diaper getting wet. 
     Joanna noticed the look on my face.  She was looking at Ashely’s face too.  She tried to stifle a giggle, but it quickly turned in to an all-out laugh.  Have you two figured it out yet?” she asked.  “I’ve fixed it,” she said, “so that for the rest of the weekend, you’re going to be peeing into each other’s diapers.”  And then she broke into a laugh again.
     I remembered her putting something up inside me, but it hadn’t felt like she had pushed it in very far.  She must have done the same thing to Ashley.  Most likely, whatever kind of tube she had stuck up inside me, was going up my diaper, across the now tape wrapped rope so it couldn’t be seen, and down into Ashley’s diaper.  And the tube from her was done the same way and stuck into my diaper. 
     Just how demented was Joanna?  Very!  I had no doubt about that at all anymore.  Ashley and I both looked at each other.  I could see the look of total surprise on her face.  Joanna was still giggling as she grabbed my hand again and continued putting pink nail polish on my fingers.
     Twenty minutes later, Ashley and I were sitting on the rug in the living room.  I was doing my best to ignore the shrinkage of my chastity device again as I kept looking at my pink fingernails.  Joanna came over and handed each of us a juice box to drink.  She pulled those big plugs from our mouths.
      “Can we talk now?” Ashley immediately asked.
     Joanna considered that, then nodded.  “Only a little,” she replied.
      “You’re sick!” Ashley declared vehemently.
     Joanna smiled and laughed.  “Perhaps.  Maybe a little.”  She laughed a bit more.  “Maybe more than that.” Her face turned serious again.  “No matter what you think Ashley, this is still about trust.  All about trust.  Believe me.  Now drink your juice.  You can talk to each other for a few minutes if you want.”  She walked away back to the kitchen. 
     I took a sip of my juice. 
      “Don’t drink it!” Ashley told me.
      “Why not?”
      “Because if you do, you’ll only wind up peeing on me!”
      “Well you’re going to be peeing on me too, like it or not.”  Just for spite I stuck the straw in my mouth and took a big strong sip.
     Ashley leveled a nasty look on her face and started drinking too.  I wasn’t sure if the look on her face was more from anger, or if there was something more playful underneath.  But we both stared each other down as we gulped in those boxes of juice.
     We were still drinking when Joanna came back into the room and turned the TV on.  She started flipping channels, searching for something, and finally settled on the most childish cartoon channel she could find.  “Enjoy,” she said as she cast us a parting sly glance.
     Enjoy?  Junk like that, but with Ashley and me tied together, just turning around was an arduous task.  And with nothing better to do, we didn’t have much of a choice but to sit there and watch those kiddie shows.  When our drinks finished a few minutes later, Joanna was back again and shoved those big pacifiers back in our mouths.  “How are my babies doing?” she asked as she took our now empty drink boxes. 
     I could only look up at her with raised eyebrows.  I have no doubt that Ashley was giving her a far worse look. 
     Moving around individually was all but impossible.  Moving together was doable but required the consensus of both of us, who weren’t allowed to utter a sound.  That being the case, Ashley and I had no choice but to sit there on the floor and watch the childish cartoons on TV…while Joanna sat back on the other side of the room and read a book.  I had no doubt she was silently laughing at the both of us.  And…I guess I couldn’t blame her if she did.
     A different kiddie cartoon started at eight o’clock.  Joanna disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes, then came back – with two baby bottles in her hands.  She handed one to each of us.  I noticed immediately that the bottles held warm milk.  “Feed those bottles to each other,” she ordered.  And make sure you both drink all of that!”  She again pulled those oversized plugs from our mouths, but she stayed right in place, hovering over us, until Ashley managed to reach over and push the bottle in her hand into my mouth, after which, I returned the favor and stuck the bottle I was holding into her mouth.  Joanna seemed satisfied and left us. 
     We had both just finished boxes of juice not long ago, and now we were stuck drinking bottles of warm milk.  I didn’t want to contemplate what that was going to mean, but it was all my mind wanted to think about.  Namely, wet diapers all night.  Wetting more often all night.  Wetting – into each other’s diapers – all night.  And Joanna was claiming this was all about trust?  What kind of trust was she talking about?  None that I could see!
     When the bottles were done, Joanna took them and again stuck those big plugs in our mouths…for a little while.  At eight thirty, she turned the TV off, and had us get up from the floor.  She took us back to the bedroom…and put us to bed.  At eight thirty!  Just getting into the bed together was difficult.  Very difficult.  It’s hard for someone to scoot over when they’re anchored to someone else so closely that they are always touching.  But eventually, we managed it.  Joanna didn’t pull the covers over us yet though. 
      “Just stay there for a few minutes,” she told us.  “I’ll be right back.”
     I was quickly learning to dread it whenever she left us, telling us she would be back soon.  Every time she returned, it seemed she returned with some new kind of horror.  As it turned out, she returned with another horror, but it wasn’t exactly a new kind of horror, she brought two more baby bottles of warm milk.  The only way Ashley and I could feed the bottles to each other, was to turn on our sides, which of course brought our nearly naked bodies in contact with each other.  Pushing the bottles into each other’s mouth in that position was very awkward, but Joanna stood there until we managed it. 
     While we sucked on the bottles, Joanna wandered between the bedroom and the master bathroom.  I had no idea what she was doing, and was afraid to find out. 
     Shock!  I felt warm pee suddenly filling my big diaper again.  Ashley was peeing.  I saw the smile on her face as she tried to stifle a giggle.  I wiped that smile right off of her face by peeing back – into her diaper.  Served her right!
     When our bottles were done, Joanna took them and set them on the nightstand, then she leaned over and stuck one of those big pacifiers back in Ashley’s mouth, but this time I noticed that Joanna had attached pink ribbons to the pacifier shield.  Ashley grunted angrily as her mother tied the ribbons behind her head, making sure that pacifier wouldn’t leave her daughter’s mouth.  And then it was my turn.  Duplicate pacifier, with duplicate pink ribbons, tied tightly at the back of my head. 
     Joanna leaned over and kissed her daughter on the cheek, then she grabbed and hugged her as best she could while she buried her head into Ashley’s neck.  When she came up, she kissed my cheek as well.  “Goodnight my babies,” she said softly.  “I love you both.”  She started to get up, then she stopped and leaned down between us.  Very softly she whispered, “Trust.  Remember…trust.”
     With that, she stood up, turned out the light, and left us.
     And that’s when the real torture began.


3 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Is fun :)

Natasha said...

Loving it, wish I was Mister Mike - Keep up the good work

Chicago Karen said...

I can hardly wait for the wedding!