Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 35 – Part 2 of 3


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 35 – Part 2 of 3

Cleeeean!  Clean, clean, cleeeean!  Oh it felt so good.  Especially on my rash covered backside.  I hung up my towel, and totally naked except for my chastity device, left the bathroom, heading for my bedroom. 
“Michael.  In here.” 
I turned and saw Joanna sitting on the bed in the master bedroom.  When I walked in, I saw that she had spread towels out all along the side of the bed.  There were two big diapers laid out, ready and waiting on the towels.  Joanna pointed towards the one on the left and I gingerly sat my rash covered backside on it.  I could hear the shower water running in the master bathroom.  Suddenly, the shower went off.  I was guessing that Ashley would be out of there soon.
“Roll over, Michael,” Joanna told me.  “Let me put some of this diaper rash ointment on your backside.”
I gladly rolled over.  The cold touch of the ointment was a bit of a shock, but it didn’t last long, and because of my rash, that greasy ointment was very welcome. 
“Okay,” she said, “Roll over again, and try not to get any on the towels.”
I rolled back over, trying to center my butt on the diaper where I knew it needed to be.  I expected her to diaper me just then, but she didn’t.  She sat on the side of the bed instead.  I reached for the diaper to pull it up between my legs and diaper myself. 
“Don’t!” Joanna told me quickly.  “Ash will be out in a few minutes.  We’ll wait for her.”
Okay.  I let go of the diaper and sat up.
“When we’re done here,” Joanna told me, “you can put your work clothes on and get all that stuff out of the car.  Then after lunch, you can work on the crib for a little while until I call you.”
I said nothing.  I was looking forward to the new woodworking project…and I wasn’t.  I mean…a crib?  A baby crib?  For me?  Yeah.  Who would have ever thought?
A few minutes later, Ashley came out, her long freshly combed hair obviously still wet. 
“Lay down on your stomach here dear,” Joanna told her.  “Let me put some of this rash ointment on your backside for you.”
I saw Ashley looking at me.  I noticed her taking particular notice of the fact that I was sitting on a waiting diaper, but that it hadn’t been put on me yet.  With a last glance at me, she laid on the bed next to me. 
Joanna quickly and efficiently coated her rash covered backside with the ointment.  “You’re lucky Ash,” she said.  “Your rash isn’t nearly as bad as his.”
“Good!” Ashley proclaimed rather nastily.
A minute later, she was sitting on top of her diaper just like I was.  Joanna opened a drawer and pulled out some rope.
“Mom?” Ashley said, immediately sounding frightened.
“Relax Ashley,” Joanna told her as she approached with the rope.
“Mom?” Ashley said more urgently.  I saw her shaking her head.  “Don’t!”  Her hands went behind her back where Joanna couldn’t reach them.
“Ashley…” Joanna said.  “Relax.  Relax and breathe.  I’m not going to hurt you.”
“But Mom…”
“Ashley.  What did I ask you to do?”
Joanna had wanted her to do something?  And it sounded like whatever it was, Ashley hadn’t done it.
“Ashley…” Joanna said again.  “What did I ask?  What did we discuss?”
“But Mom…”
Joanna shook her head and pulled out a short length of rope from the pile she had in her hands.  “Ashley.  Trust me dear.  Please just trust me.  We talked about you trying to do that just a little while ago.  You know I’m not going to hurt you, so please Ash, just trust me.” 
Joanna looked at me, then grabbed my left hand.  A moment later, I watched with growing fear as she tied the end of the rope around that wrist.  She looked at Ashley.  “Ashley.  Give me your wrist.”
Ashley shook her head.  Her hands were still firmly behind her back.
“Ashley….”  Joanna stared at her patiently, waiting.  “We’re going to do this one way or another Ash,” she said.  “One way or another.  Just trust me.  Trust me.  You know I won’t hurt you.”
There was a staring contest between the two of them for a moment. 
“Ash…we talked about this.”
Slowly.  Very slowly, Ashley brought her right hand out from behind her back.
“Trust me dear.  Please just trust me.”
Joanna was being patient, but stern.  She finally took Ashley’s hand and brought it over next to mine.  I saw her drape the rope over top of Ashley’s wrist and just leave it there for a moment.  I also saw Ashley flinch and try to pull her hand away, but Joanna was holding it steady.  It was only a moment before Ashley stopped struggling.  Suddenly, Joanna started wrapping that rope around her wrist and mine, binding us together.  “There,” Joanna said.  “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?”
Ashley suddenly pulled hard, but she was now tethered to me.  I noticed the look of anger on Ashley’s face.  Or was that fear?  But she said nothing.  I twisted my hand around and grabbed hers…for comfort or support…or both maybe?
“Now Ash, give me your other hand.  Trust me dear.  Just give me your hand.”  The two of them stared at each other.  “Trust me Ash.  We talked about this.  You know I’m not going to hurt you, but you need to trust me.”
Ashley’s distrustful eyes never once left her mother’s, even as she slowly pulled her other arm out from behind her.  Slowly, and gently, I saw Joanna take Ashley’s other hand, and just hold it for moment…while the two of them continued to stare at each other.  Slowly, Joanna pulled her other hand over to our joined hands…and then quickly tied it in place.  I couldn’t miss Ashley suddenly trying to pull away again.  I couldn’t miss the sound of distress that escaped her lips.  I also couldn’t miss the soft sound of the sob that left her mouth.
“Trust me dear,” Joanna breathed softly.  “Relax…and trust me.”
Why was Joanna doing this to her?  She knew how much this kind of thing bothered Ashley.  She knew how panicked Ash got over it?  Why was she doing it?  But even as I wondered that, Joanna grabbed my other wrist and tied it to the collection of wrists now between us. 
Once that was done, Joanna seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.  “Trust me Ashley,” she said yet again.  “That’s all this is, is an exercise in trust.  Nothing more.  I’m right here, and I’m not going anywhere.  And neither is Michael.  We’re both here for you, but you’ve got to relax and trust me.  Okay?  Ashley?” 
There was no answer of any kind from Ashley, only the frightened look in her eyes.  I squeezed her hand for comfort…no response. 
Joanna finally nodded.  “Lay back, both of you.  Lay back and relax.”
I started to lay back, but tied now to Ashley, it meant we both had to go at the same time.  I tugged, and she finally laid back on the bed next to me. 
“Good,” Joanna said softly.  “Now your arms are linked together.  Can you hold them straight up in the air together?”
It took a moment, but with just a slight tug from me, Ashley finally relented and we both held our bound arms up together. 
“Good,” Joanna said.  “Now bring them back down again.”
This time Ashley needed no prompting from me.
“Good,” Joanna said softly.  “Now bring them up over your heads.”
It only took a moment this time, and no actual prompting from me, but we both brought our arms over our heads.
“All the way,” Joanna said.  “Just let them relax on the bed above you.”
I’m not sure relax was the right word, especially since our arms were linked together.  But still holding onto Ashley’s hand, I tried to relax my arms somewhat.  I don’t know if Ashley did or not. 
“Good,” Joanna said.  “Just keep them there like that for a minute, and try to relax.  Breathe Ashley.  Try to breathe easy.”
I heard Ashley take a deep breath, then let it out slowly.  I laid there listening, but I didn’t hear anything else from her. 
“Good,” Joanna finally said.  “Bring your arms forward now.”  We did, and got a big surprise when Joanna leaned over and started untying us.  “You did real good Ash.  Real good.  You too Michael.  We’ll try this again before I go home tonight so just remember, this is an exercise in trust, nothing more.  Okay?”
Our arms were suddenly separated and I heard Ashley breathe a sigh of relief.  A moment later, Joanna removed the last of the ropes on my wrists. 
“Just lay there lie that you two,” she told us.  “Relax.  I’ll be right back.”
Joanna went into the bathroom and I turned to Ashley. “You alright?”
She looked over at me.  I could see the disturbed look still on her face.  “Don’t ask.”
Joanna was back only moments later.  “See what I’ve got?” she said.
I looked up and saw her holding a couple of towels, shaving cream, and a razor.  Ugh!
“Now relax and just lay there, both of you,” she ordered.  “This is part two of our trusting exercise.”
Part two?
She walked around to the other side of the bed behind us.  “Now just lay there quietly and don’t move,” she said. 
My sight was suddenly blocked as she laid a folded towel over top of my eyes.  “Huh?”  I suddenly couldn’t see.
“Quiet Michael,” she chastised.  “Just lay there quietly.  You saw what I did Ash,” she continued.  You can see that it’s just a towel draped over his head.  So lay still, and here’s yours.”
I heard a brief sound of distress and felt some movement from Ashley.  “Ash!  Lay still.”  The movement ceased, but there was another sound of distress.  “Relax Ash.  Just relax and try to breathe.  Now both of you, bring your arms up over your heads again.”
Like it or not I raised my arms over my head, which now held that towel over my eyes more firmly to my face. 
“Ash…” I heard Joanna say. 
There was movement, I was guessing that Ashley had finally done the same.
“Good.  Both of you.  Now just keep your hands out of the way like that.  Michael, I’m sure you know what’s coming next.” 
Yeah, I did know.  I knew the moment I saw the razor. 
“Let’s just get this chastity device off of you for a few minutes.”
I couldn’t see, but I could certainly feel her manipulating things down there.  At one point when she was trying to pull the ring off from behind my balls, I grunted a bit at some pain.  Surprisingly, Ashley’s hand suddenly found mine.  I squeezed her hand in thanks.  The two of us laid there holding hands, silently, blindly, while Joanna shaved me bare.  I felt her wiping me up, then applying some baby lotion.  Immediately afterward, the penis trap went back on again and I was right back the way I was before.  The entire process had been all too quick.  My penis had been free to feel the air for such a short brief time.  Why couldn’t it have taken longer?  Why couldn’t she have done so much more with my penis while it was free?  A pipe dream, I know, but it’s what I wanted.
“Okay Ash.  Now it’s your turn.”
Ashley suddenly jerked, “No!” I felt her trying to pull her hand away from mine.  But I held on which prevented her from sitting up like I knew she was trying to do.
“Don’t Ashley!” Joanna ordered.  “Just lay there.  You know I’m not going to hurt you.  All I’m going to do is shave you.”
I felt Ashley laying still again.  I heard a soft sob from her again.  I squeezed her hand.  It was the only comfort I could offer her.
“You know perfectly well that since I’m keeping you in diapers like you do Michael, that this is far better for hygienic purposes,” Joanna said.  “You know that!  That and…well, quite frankly, like I said earlier, the both of you sometimes act more like two year olds than adults.  So get used to this Ash.”
A few minutes later, I heard Joanna say, “There.”  I could hear her doing something, but I couldn’t tell what.  A minute later though, I felt her pulling my diaper up and fastening it firmly. 
“All done,” Joanna suddenly said.  “You can get up now.”
I started to get up, but Ashley was still holding my hand up above our heads.  It was a minute before she allowed me to pull my arms forward so I could sit up.  And she was still holding my hand.  The towels fell away from our faces.  I looked over at her.  She had obviously been crying.  She only looked down and never once at me. 
“Michael, please get dressed now and start moving all that wood.  Ash, find something to wear too.  Then I want you to pull the bedding off the other bed so it will be ready for them to take away when they come.”
Ashley got up from the bed.  She was looking down at the floor and nowhere else.  Was that shame on her face?  It was hard to tell.  I went to the other room to dress…far more normally than I had in a while now.  Not even a locked on onesie this time.  My nice comfortable, well-used working clothes, and my high heeled boots.  It was the best I could do.  I soon added my winter coat.  There was work to be done…work with wood.  A new project awaited.  And despite what it was and what it would be used for.  I was actually looking forward to it.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

It was midafternoon when I heard Joanna calling me.  She had called me in earlier for a quick lunch, then sent me out to the workshop again.  I hadn’t accomplished much other than to organize things the way I wanted them, but I had started cutting a few boards to length. 
“The new mattress is here,” Joanna told me.
I was surprised.  They hadn’t even called me in.  I went into the little bedroom to look.  Yes.  There was a new mattress there.  Slightly bigger than the last one.  And it was just lying on the floor.  No box spring, not even a metal bed frame to hold it up.  But then, I was building the bed that would support the thing. 
In truth, I was actually glad that Joanna hadn’t called me in when the men had come to deliver the thing and take the old one away.  For once, she had purposely kept me away from that bit of humiliation.  Why?  Hey!  Don’t get the idea that I wasn’t grateful.  I was very grateful.  Just surprised.
“Michael, get undressed,” Joanna said.  “We still have to do our grocery shopping this afternoon.
Grocery shopping again!  My weekly humiliation.  What am I talking about, every minute of my life was humiliation now. 
My chastity device (of course).  My bra with the falsies.  No onesie again – surprisingly.  My peasant blouse.  My long impossible to walk in skirt.  My red high heels, locked of course.  And Ashley’s purse.  What ever happened to our agreement where the only “odd” thing I had to wear was heels?  Once again that old song, ‘What Kind of Fool Am I’ rang through my head, and we hadn’t even left the house.
“Ashley stand right here next to him,” Joanna ordered as she pulled her daughter to stand on my right side.
Ashley was dressed in a cute t-shirt and those red shorts again that left nothing to the imagination as to how fat that diaper she was wearing was.  And where I had high heels on my feet, she was wearing sneakers.  And once again Joanna had put that big white bow on the top of her head. 
“Hold hands,” Joanna ordered. 
Before I could reach for her hand, Ashley was already searching for mine.
“Good,” Joanna said.  “Now hold still.”  She walked around behind us, and I heard an odd sound.  She grabbed our clasped hands and pulled them back behind us a bit, and started wrapping something around our hands, fastening them together so we couldn’t let go of each other.  She let go.  Ashley and I both quickly brought those hands up where we could see.  Tape.  Simple clear plastic tape.  Tape that wasn’t really obvious unless you looked hard to see it.  Joanna was making sure that we weren’t going to let go of each other. 
Joanna came around in front of us, for one last final piece.  She shoved a pacifier into each of our mouths. 
“I hope you both know what those pacifiers mean,” Joanna said.  “Don’t touch!  They stay there until I take them out!”
Now out to the car, both of you.
Ashley started making some sounds like she was asking a question. 
“No,” Joanna replied.  “No coats.  You won’t be out in the cold that long.  And it’s not that cold today anyway.  Just get in the car like that.  And yes Ashley.  You have to.”
Ugh!
Other people went to the movies.  Other people went to concerts.  Other people went to bars.  Other people went all kinds of places for outings.  Ashley and I went to the home improvement store, and to the grocery store.  And they were both always full of people.  People who would all see what utter idiots we both were.  Maybe idiot isn’t a strong enough term.  We were far worse than that, especially me. 
Ashley and I, of course linked together and unable to let go of each other, had to grab a grocery cart together.  I stuck my…Ashley’s purse into the basket, and the two of us had to push the thing through the store following Joanna.  Yes, I noticed every single person who looked at me…us.  Yes, I felt totally like a fool.  And no, I will not admit that it turned me on in the least.  Ashley, well, as far as I could tell, she was still looking mostly at the floor and nothing else. 
In that long hobble skirt I was wearing, I had to take about two quick steps for every step that Ashley took.  Fortunately, Joanna wasn’t exactly moving very fast.  Or maybe unfortunately, because it meant that I…we…would be out in public like that so much longer. 
We were on about the third aisle when Joanna turned to us.  “Have either of you children wet your diapers here in the store yet?”
Ashley immediately looked up and said…something.  I had a pretty good idea of what it was because I felt the same way. 
Joanna smiled.  “You wanted Michael here to do that,” she told Ashley.  “So why shouldn’t I give you the chance to experience the kind of pleasure he had?”  She looked at me.  “And don’t think you’re getting out of this either.  I want both of you to let me know before you have to pee!”  She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone.  “I want pictures of each of you wetting yourself here in the store – before we go home!  And trust me, we’re not leaving here until I get those pictures.”
Trust me, the glare of hatred that Ashley was leveling at her was awesome!
Joanna just smiled.  “Don’t forget.  Let me know.  Like I said, no wetting pictures from each of you, no getting out of here to go home.”
“Uuuuuhhh!” Ashley growled angrily through her pacifier. 
Joanna just smiled and turned away to continue shopping.
I’m not sure if Ashley noticed, but I did.  Some of the things Joanna was throwing into the cart weren’t the normal things she usually bought.  She didn’t usually buy things like boxed fruit juices or individual sized servings of mac and cheese.  And many of the things I saw had packaging that looked like it was designed for kids. 
“Do either of you need to wet yet?” Joanna asked us two aisles later.
I said nothing.  Ashley leveled her another of her “pleasant” non-smiles. 
“Don’t forget,” Joanna reminded us before she went back to her shopping.  I heard a small grunt from Ashley.
In the aisle of feminine things, Joanna selected two more packages of pantyhose.  She looked at me with a smile on her face as she threw them into the cart, letting me know they were for me.  She occasionally bought me pantyhose on our shopping trip, but Ashley wasn’t usually there.
And then, of course, we got to the baby aisle.  Joanna once again started looking at everything much more closely.  Another bottle of baby lotion wound up in the cart.  Another bottle of baby powder did too. 
“Anybody need to pee yet?” Joanna asked, her voice slightly louder than normal.  I know my face turned red when she said it.  How many people heard her?  “This would be the perfect place,” Joanna added.  She looked at each of us.  “There’s not much store left after this.  Remember what I said, we’re not leaving until I get my pictures.”  She looked at Ashley, are you ready yet dear?”
Ashley rather vehemently shook her head and said no, even though the no didn’t exactly come out clearly. 
“Michael?”
Joanna was right, there wasn’t much of the store left, and I did want to get home as soon as possible.  Wetting myself had become all too easy.  Red-faced, I nodded.
“Very good.  Come out from behind that cart children,” Joanna said as she fished her phone out of her purse again.  I had to shove at Ashley a bit to move her away from the cart.  I could tell she wasn’t exactly pleased.  We both stood there in the middle of the aisle while Joanna aimed her camera at us.  I could see all the other shoppers further up the aisle looking at us.  How many were behind us?  “Okay Michael, I’m waiting.”
Ugh!  I searched those feelings in my body, and all too easily let go.  My knees dipped a tiny bit as I let it out.  I know my face turned even redder as I stared embarrassedly down at the floor.  When I was done, I quickly looked up at her to let her know I was finished.
“Very good Michael,” she said.  She turned to Ashley.  “Are you sure you’re not ready yet?  Get this over with?”
Ashely rather vehemently shook her head.
Joanna shook her head too.  “Suit yourself,” she said.  She turned and went back to her shopping and Ashley and I hid behind the grocery cart again…I mean we went back to pushing it again. 
Joanna stopped at the baby food jars and threw in about a dozen more.  Why?  She had bought a bunch last week and they were still sitting on the shelf.  But the jars went in and Ashley and I couldn’t say anything at all about it. 
A little while later, we finished the last aisle.  Joanna turned to Ashley.  “Are you ready to wet yourself yet dear?”
Ashley again shook her head rather angrily. 
Joanna shrugged.  “Suit yourself.  Come along children.”  Instead of heading to the checkout, she walked the entire length of the store and we found ourselves starting all over again.  Only this time, our grocery cart was already fully loaded.  Joanna slowly wandered up the aisles, looking at everything once again.  She threw in one or two more things, but not very many.  What seemed like a very long time later, we got to the baby aisle again.  “Are you ready yet Ashley?” Joanna asked.
Once again Ashley determinedly shook her head.  Joanna shrugged and kept shopping, still looking at everything, but adding very little to the now overly full shopping cart.  We got to the last aisle and Joanna turned again.  “Ashley?”
Once again Ashley refused.  Joanna just smiled and led us both all the way to the other side of the store again where she stared her shopping excursion all over.  “We’ll stay here all day, and all night if we have to,” Joanna mentioned casually.  “But you’re not getting out of this Ashley, no matter how much you try.”
I heard some very angry mumbling from Ashley.  I’m sure that if Joanna could have heard those words clearly, they would have resulted in some kind of nasty punishment once we got home.
Two aisles later, Ashley said something fairly loudly.  Joanna turned back to see what she wanted.  Ashley hung her head and said she would wet herself.  At least, I’m pretty sure she said that. 
“Very good dear,” Joanna said with a smile.  She fished her camera out of her purse again.  “Move away from the cart where I can get a good picture of you dear,” Joanna ordered.
I had to push Ashley to get her going, but we were soon totally exposed in the middle of the aisle again.  Ashley was looking nowhere but at the floor.  I heard her let out a longer grunt of frustration and I knew she was wetting her diaper right there.  She stood there unmoving for a very long time, just looking ashamedly down at the floor.  I looked up at Joanna and saw that she had already put her camera away. 
“Okay children,” she said, “let’s head for the checkout.”
Finally!  It was the longest grocery shopping trip of my life.  And I had been forced to do it while dressed entirely in women’s clothes!  Plus a stupid pacifier in my mouth. 
Let me tell you, being linked to Ashley and being unable to let go of her hand made unloading the cart fairly difficult.  Not only were we both overly clumsy about it, but there wasn’t much room for the both of us to stand there doing it.  And when it came time to pay, just getting my wallet out of the purse was difficult.  But that was nothing compared to trying to get my credit card out of my wallet.  After I had paid, I simply threw them both back into the purse. 
Loading the groceries into the car was another difficult exercise with our linked hands, but eventually, Ashley and I were seated next to each other in the back seat of the car again and we were on our way home…where the two of us, our hands still taped together so we couldn’t stop holding hands, had to put all the groceries away.  It wasn’t until we were finished that Joanna finally pulled the tape away and we were able to let go of each other. 
“Michael, if you want, you can change again and go back out to your workshop – if you want.  Ashley, you can stay dressed like you are.  Watch TV, read, I don’t care.”
I gladly changed back into my “work” clothes.  For one thing, it meant that I could walk again.  And trust me, I didn’t put that dumb pacifier back into my mouth.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

They’re getting closer and closer, but still haven’t learned how to act like a team. Is Joanna going to have them watch Disney movies tonight?