Friday, August 31, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 38 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 38 – Part 1 of 2

     Ever since Joanna and Ashley had come into my life, I had been subjected to some of the most intense humiliation I could imagine.  Now, riding in the car, I could feel that humiliation perhaps more intensely than ever before.  How visible was I to other drivers?  How visible was I to anyone on the street?  Could they see the pacifier stuck in my mouth?  Could they see the bows in my hair?  How about the tiny baby dress I was wearing?  At least they couldn’t see the embarrassing shoes on my feet, or the diaper I had on, or even my pink nail polish.  That is, unless whatever vehicle happened to be in the lane next to us was taller than Joanna’s car.  And it sure seemed to me like most of them were. 
     I was still holding Ashley’s hand, and over and over again I felt her squeeze my hand…hard.  I had no doubt that this wasn’t easy for her either.  But her mother was determined.  She was giving us no choice at all.  Where was she taking us?  No place good, that much I was certain of.  Since I was sitting pretty much in the middle of the car, I saw Joanna in the rear view mirror constantly glancing at us in the back seat.  More than once I noticed her giggle a little bit.  Yeah, no doubt about it, her brain had slipped a major cog somewhere.  She was growing more demented by the day.
     We pulled off of the road into a parking lot and headed for…uh-oh.  I looked over at Ashley.  I saw her eyes go wide staring at the baby store in front of us.  She looked over at me, and her eyes told me pretty much everything.  
Like it or not, which I didn’t…which we didn’t…Joanna parked the car in front of that baby store.  It appeared to be a big baby store…like me.  I mean the place appeared to be large.  I sooo did not want to get out of the car.  And once Joanna had opened the back door for us, and by the way Ashley was just sitting there, I had no doubt that she didn’t want to get out of the car either. 
      “Ash!” Joanna warned.  “Do the back of your legs need warming up again?  Michelle’s too?”
     Huh?  Michelle?  And yes, my legs were cold, but I didn’t want the kind of warming she was insinuating.  Ashley reluctantly started working her way out of the car though, and if Ashley went, I had no choice but to follow.  Funny how being tied together can cause that kind of situation.  After the warmth of the car, let’s just say that those little baby dresses we were wearing weren’t the best thing to keep us warm.  Despite having both a reason for warmth, and a reason of total fear to make me want to get back into the car again, Joanna quickly closed the door and locked the car, cutting off all escape – for both of us. 
      “Hold hands…oh, you already are.  Well keep holding hands children.  Let’s go.”
     Hooray!  We had been promoted to children again.  Not that it made any difference. 
     Joanna led us straight to the door leading into that “large” baby store.  She held it open, and like it or not, Ashley and I wormed our way through it into the warmth inside.  We took three steps through the door and stopped, even though my eyes were searching for someplace we could hide.  Yeah, no doubt about it, every eye in the store was on us.  Did the makeup on my face hide how much I was blushing?  I seriously doubted it.
      “Let’s go babies.  Stay with me,” Joanna told us as she led the way. 
     What did she think, that we’d just wander around there on our own?  Trust me, we followed.
     One of the more amazing things I’ve ever noticed in my life, other than the way Ashley and I were currently dressed, is the way a person can talk to someone, hold an entire conversation with that person, yet never once look at them.  Amazing!  And that’s exactly what took place when the saleswoman walked over to Joanna and asked if she could help with anything.  She talked to Joanna, but it was more like she was talking to Ashley and me, because she never once looked away from either Ashely or me.  And if she was talking to us, how the heck did she expect us to answer with those darn big pacifiers tied into our mouths.  And trust me, I know she could see the ribbons keeping them in place.  The amazed and disturbed look on her face never once changed!
      “Oh, I have a few things I need to pick up here,” Joanna told her, but I think I’d just like to look around while I’m at it and see if there’s anything else I may need.”
      “Let me know if I can help,” the saleswoman replied, still looking at only Ashley and me.  She backed off, but certainly not far, which turned out to be necessary as Joanna practically pounced on a rack of baby dresses and pulled one out. 
      “Oh, look how adorable this is!” Joanna exclaimed to the saleswoman.  “Why is it that babies can’t remain this little forever?”
     I know the saleswoman tried to come up with an answer for that while she continued to stare at Ash and me, and I know she failed. 
     There was no doubt about it, Joanna was taking her sweet time.  That saleswoman continued to stay right with us, but she wasn’t the only other person in the store.  There were several saleswomen, and several…mothers – real mothers, in the store as well.  All of whom pretty much watched us unbelievingly.  I know it was unbelievingly, because I didn’t believe it myself.
     I know I grunted a bit too loudly once, but really, I couldn’t help it.  I was so nervous that I wasn’t paying attention to…some other things.  And of course, that was when Ashley surprised me by peeing – into my diaper of course.  And of course, I grunted in surprise.  Well how the heck was I supposed to know when she was going to do it? 
      “Michelle?” Joanna asked.  “Is something wrong baby?”
     I rather emphatically shook my head no.  But Joanna continued to stare at me.  “Michelle!  Did you wet your diaper again?”
     Okay, how the heck was I supposed to answer that?  I shook my head no, and pointed at Ashley.
      “Michelle, I heard you when you did it, not Ashley.  Now is your diaper wet again or not?”
     Hey!  Not fair.  She knew it was wet long before we left the house!  But what else could I answer except to nod that it was. 
     Joanna shook her head.  “You’ll just have to wait a little while to be changed.  Maybe before we get out of here.  I want to pick up a few things first.” 
     I felt Ashley elbow me.  I turned to look at her and she was all but laughing at me.  She would! 
      “Now there’s something I need!” Joanna declared.  She headed directly to a long display of diaper bags.  “I think I need something…big,” she said more to herself than anyone else.  She turned to that hovering saleswoman and loudly whispered.  “I need it big because I’ve got two babies to take care of.”  Then she nodded at Ash and me, as if the woman hadn’t already figure that out. 
      “Well,” the saleswoman said, still looking at us, “they’re not exactly twins.”
      “No,” Joanna agreed.  “But close enough.”
      “Um…yes.  I can see that,” the woman replied.
     Why did I suddenly feel so much smaller than I had when I walked in?  And why did I feel that certain troubling feeling inside my gut that I just knew could lead to more trouble in my diaper again?  Hadn’t whatever Joanna had given us earlier cleaned me out enough?  But Joanna had made me…us…eat an entire bowl of that stuff.  No doubt, it was still working on me.  Trouble – with a capital ‘T’ – that would most likely wind up in my big ‘D.’ 
     Joanna picked out the largest baby girl themed diaper bag that she could before continuing to another aisle.  Diapers, baby clothes, everything under the sun to take care of a baby – a real baby.  Joanna looked at everything, and I began desperately fighting what I was afraid was going to become more inevitable.  Besides the diaper bag, Joanna picked out a cute plastic diaper pail and a bunch of special plastic bag liners to go into it.  She also picked out a diaper changing pad and matching pacifier holders in a bright pink pattern.  Without even buying them yet, she immediately clipped one to Ashley’s dress before connecting it to her pacifier, then she did the same to me.  Always matching.  But what I wanted to know was, why she needed the clip in the first place?  Those oversized pacifiers were tied into our mouths like gags.  We weren’t about to lose them, no matter how much we wanted to.
     Just before she paid for everything, Joanna suddenly turned and said, “Michelle, come here.”  Which meant that both me and Ashley had to go.  Right there in the store, Joanna quickly bent down and yanked that big diaper cover panty right down to my knees.  Talk about being horrified!  I nearly messed my diaper right then and there!  She thoroughly checked the state of that big diaper I was wearing right in front of everyone!
      “I think you can go a little while more before I change you,” Joanna said.  Then she pulled that big panty back into place.  I was actually glad to have it pulled up over my diaper again, although for the life of me I didn’t know why.  What difference did it make?  Everyone could just look at me and tell I had a big diaper on under it.  But I was still fighting to keep from making that big diaper even worse.  What would Joanna have done if she had checked it and found that I had messed in it again?  I didn’t even want to contemplate that problem.
     But just like she had done with me, she suddenly attacked Ashley and pulled her diaper cover down.  “Hmm!” Joanna hummed all too loudly.  “You’re both wet!  Well, you can both wait to be changed.”  She pulled Ashley’s diaper cover back up.  Ash and I looked at each other in shock over what she had just done – right there in the store!
     And then Joanna pointed her finger at a spot on the carpeted floor not far from the cash register.  “Sit!  I’ll be right back.”  She watched as Ashley and I sat down right there on the floor of the store.  She turned to the Saleswoman.  “I’ll just be a moment.  I need to get some things from the car.”  Not waiting for an answer or permission, Joanna hurried straight out of the store. 
     What if she left us there?  What would we do?  I watched as all the saleswomen and several of the other customers just stared after her…and then at us.  Once again I felt smaller than the supposed age Joanna was treating me like.  To be honest, I felt more like a lowly little worm.
     Fortunately, Joanna came hurrying back into the store.  “I’m so sorry,” she said to the saleswoman.  Have they been behaving?”
     Yes, the saleswoman’s jaw was open, but not for the purpose of talking.  She was simply too…surprised. 
     Joanna knelt down next to us and opened that big bag she had brought with her.  From it, she took two baby bottles.  She untied Ashley’s big pacifier, letting it hang down from the ribbon that now connected it to her dress, and she all but shoved that bottle into Ashley’s mouth.  A minute later I was sitting there on the floor of the baby store as well, dressed like a baby, and drinking from my bottle.  Baby formula again.  Ugh!  But drink it I did.  I had no doubt that Joanna wasn’t going to let us out of there until we finished all of it. 
     While we sat there drinking together, Joanna took the time to pay for everything.  She also took the time to load up the new diaper bag with plenty of those big diapers she had brought from home, as well as everything she could possibly need to change and take care of us.  Since she still had time, she carried the diaper pail out to the car before coming back in the store to shop, while she waited for us to finish our bottles. 
     As soon as Ashley and I were both done, she took our bottles and put those darn pacifiers back in our mouths.  “Do I need to tie them in again?” she asked Ashely, staring her straight in the eyes as if daring her to say the wrong thing.  Ashley shook her head no.  Whew!  We were still stuck sucking on those things, but at least they weren’t tied into our mouths…for now.
     I was so glad to get out of that store.  Talk about embarrassing!  All I could think about after that was how ready I was get home.  Home, away from the public eye.  Home, where I could be overly embarrassed – in private!  Home, where if I suddenly messed in my diaper again like I was afraid I would, I wouldn’t care as much. 
     Except, we didn’t go home.  Not when Joanna had other things on her mind.
     I watched from the middle of the back seat as Joanna drove, wondering…and fearing…where she was going.  And then I knew.  Oh no!  Oh no!  Oh…nooo!  I felt Ashley squeeze my hand extra hard, and she kept squeezing it.  I didn’t squeeze back.  I was too petrified.
     Yes, no surprise, Joanna pulled into the big vast parking lot of the mall.  After a little driving around, she pulled into the closest parking space she could find to one of the major department stores and turned the engine off.  The engine went off, but my worrisome gut didn’t.  And trust me, just then I wanted my gut to turn itself off, because I just knew that something worse than pee was soon going to wind up in the back of my diaper.  Joanna opened the back door for us to get out.  And since Ashley was getting out of the car, I had no choice in the matter.  The car door closed…and locked behind me.  I was now dressed in the most humiliating manner possible, in one of the busiest places possible, with no place to retreat to.  And I was very worried about that embarrassment becoming even more profound for me.
      “Are you holding hands children?  Very good,” Joanna crooned.  She grabbed Ashley’s other hand and led us toward the mall.  It wasn’t that far, but it wasn’t that close either.  How bad was it going to be?  How embarrassing was it going to be once even more people could see us than the ones who were outside and whose heads were already turning? 
     But all that was only secondarily on my mind.  The biggest worry on my mind was that the walking was doing something…not good…to my system.  I tried hard!  I clamped down hard.  I fought it with everything I had.  But it was a losing battle.  The act of doing all that walking was simply making things more impossible.  And not only was I worried about making a stinky mess in my diaper, I suddenly realized I had to pee again – and that was growing worse too. 
     Joanna opened and held the door for us to go through.  There was another set of doors still in front of us.  We went through the first door.  Joanna came around and held the second door and we went through that one as well…and something started going through my back end into my diaper.  NO!  I clamped down harder, but we were walking again…somewhere.  Ashley and I had little choice but to follow Joanna, holding hands, sucking on our big pacifiers, “enjoying” being dressed like total babies out in public, and I kept fighting my body that was trying to make things worse in my diaper…now with slowly losing results. 
     I could feel the sticky mess back there as we walked thought the ladies department.  I did everything possible to not put any look of distress on my face.  Things were humiliating enough already.  And then I suddenly felt my diaper filling with warm pee.  Ashley!  Why now?  She looked at me and grinned behind that big pacifier.  But I already had to pee.  I was fighting it along with fighting putting even more of a mess in my diaper.  Suddenly having my diaper filled with warm pee somehow made me lose it.  And I mean really lose it.  Everything!  Her warm pee had triggered it, and I had little choice but to let go and pee…which fortunately went into her diaper.  Take that Ashley!  But my bigger problem was that when that flood gate opened, so did the one I had been fighting so hard and so long to keep closed at my back end.  Yes, the rest of what had been up inside me and was trying to get out, came out.  And trust me, I did everything possible to NOT let anyone know what I had just done.  Which didn’t last that long.
     Less than a minute later, I noticed Ashley looking at me with a strange look on her face.  I saw her glance down at my diapered backside.  I tried to ignore her.  And then I heard her laughing.  Just…great!  I saw Joanna turn to look at Ashley questioningly.  I kept my face as straight as possible, and Joanna returned to her walking and browsing. 
     I had figured that Joanna would head for the baby department.  But no.  Wrong!  Instead we wound up looking at bedding.  Sheets and blankets.  Ash and I stood by while she started looking, and right from the start I realized she was looking for the most juvenile and girlish patterns she could find.  Except that it wasn’t long before she suddenly turned her head to look at us with the strangest look on her face.  And then I saw her sniff the air.  Uh-oh!
      “Did one of you two…” she started.
     But before she could finish, Ashley pointed right at me.  Trust me, I was already blushing.
      “Michelle!  Did you make a stinky in your diaper?”
     A stinky?  I didn’t bother nodding or making any other reply.  I know my blushing face said it all. 
      “Ugh!  What am I going to do with you two?”
     Hey, don’t blame me!  I’m not the one who spiked that cereal she had made us eat that morning.  And then she said something not nice.
      “You’ll just have to wait a few minutes before I change you.  I’ve just started shopping here.”
     Oooookay.  I didn’t want to be changed in the store anyway.  Trust me!  But I did want to go home to get changed.  You can trust me about that too!
     I had no idea in the world that some department stores carried that many varieties of sheets.  And most of them in all sizes, including the size for the new mattress I had gotten.  I had no idea how long we stood there…with me stinking to high heaven…while Joanna shopped.  But I do know that after some time, Ashley suddenly bent over like she had a cramp. 
      “Ashley dear.  Are you okay?” Joanna quickly asked, her voice full of concern.
      “Mmmmm!” Ashley grunted angrily with that dumb pacifier in her mouth.
      “Now dear, don’t speak to me that way.  You’ll wind up in trouble!”
      “Mmm!” she grunted softly, but still angrily.  So what was up with her?
     Joanna finally made her selection.  She handed a package of sheets to me to carry and then turned…but not in a good direction.  It seemed she wasn’t finished shopping in that section yet.  As Ashley and I followed her to another aisle, she started looking at blankets.  I didn’t need any new blankets.  I had blankets.  But evidently, mine weren’t girly enough for Joanna.  I figured that one out pretty quickly when I realized what kind of blankets Joanna kept pulling out to look at.
      “Mm!” Ashley grunted softly again.  I turned to look at her, wondering what her problem was.  The look on her face was total distress.  And then I realized – I wasn’t the only one worried about a stinky kind of problem.  “Mmmm!”  She was fighting it, and I could tell by the distress on her face that most likely she was losing it…like I had. 
     Joanna finally made her selection on a new blanket.  “Here dear,” she said to Ashley.  “Will you carry this for me please?”
     Ashley took the blanket and held it in her arms.  We started to follow Joanna away from that bedding section, but I was suddenly brought up short by the tether that linked Ash and I together.  I turned to look, and she was halfway bent over.  “Mmmm!” she grunted distressfully.  She shook her head.  She screwed her face up into a desperate look.  She did everything possible that she could, but it was still only moments before I saw the tears start to fall from her eyes. 
      “Ashley dear,” Joanna’s face said.  “Are you as bad as little Michelle?  Did you mess your diaper too?”
     Ashley didn’t nod.  She didn’t grunt.  She didn’t answer.  She turned into me as far as she could.  The blanket in her arms and the sheets in my arms preventing us from getting too close.  She didn’t look at her mother.  She was crying softly. 
     All of a sudden Joanna was there.  Instead of offering comfort, she grabbed Ashley’s hand and pulled.  “Come along children,” she said.  “I guess there’s no help for it.  Obviously you’re both a mess.  Let’s get you two cleaned up before any other mothers here start protesting.”
     Other mothers?  Who the heck was she talking about?  And more importantly, what exactly did she mean when she said she’d get us cleaned up?  And believe me, I could only think of one possibility.

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Whee!

Chicago Karen said...

It’s just a matter of where in the mall she’s going to change you.
Congratulations, Michelle, you’ve been promoted to girl baby!