Friday, August 24, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 37 – Part 1 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 37 – Part 1 of 2

     Oh holy #%!$#! night.  Did I get any sleep at all?  Certainly not much.  Ashley too for that matter.  We were tied so close together at the waist that the most comfortable position either of us could get, was to lie on our backs.  We could roll over on our side toward each other, which each of us sometimes did, but that only seemed to bring us even closer together.  Too close!  And of course, each time one of us moved, that darn rope tether between us pulled and woke the other one up. 
     And of course, the rope keeping us so close together was only half the problem.  The other half was the darn catheters that Joanna had suck up into Ashley and into me…that ran across into each other’s diaper.  I didn’t mind peeing at all.  All my pee now went straight into Ashley’s diaper.  But every time she peed, it ran into my diaper.  Which meant that I woke up every time I had to pee, and I also woke up every time Ashley peed.  Sometimes I think she did it in retaliation for me having to pee so much during the night.  But then all the liquids Joanna had forced on us before bed were making sure that both of us needed to pee way too often.  Ugh!  And double ugh!
     And of course, neither of us could really say much to each other, other than to grunt and groan a little because of those oversized pacifiers that Joanna had tied into our mouths.  Did you know that pacifiers stuck in your mouth like that can tend to make you drool?  That was another thing that kept me up.  Constantly trying to wipe my own drool off my chin.  Yuck!
     All…night…long!  It seemed like every time I finally fell asleep, something woke me again.  There was simply no winning.  I cat-napped here and there, and that was about it.  Early in the morning, Ashley finally rolled over halfway on top of me and stayed that way – sleeping!  Her hair was in my face and bothering me, but I did nothing about it.  I closed my eyes and let her stay there like that, hair, her drool on my neck, and all.  Sleep!  The impossible dream.
      “Good morning my babies?” Joanna’s stupid cheery voice sang. 
     Oh fuck!  I cracked my eyes open and saw her coming into the bedroom.  Ashley raised her head up from my chest some.  “Mmmm!” she groaned angrily around the pacifier in her mouth.
      “Don’t you two look sweet all cuddled up like that together,” Joanna told us.  “Did you two have a good night?”
      “Mmm!  Mm!  Mmmm!” Ashley grunted angrily.
      “I’m so glad you enjoyed it Joanna replied as if Ashley had told her something entirely different than the sentiments I knew she had tried to express. 
      “Mmmm!” Ashley grunted angrily in reply.
     I didn’t bother trying to say it, but I knew Ashley was expressing my opinions on the matter as well.
     Joanna pulled the covers completely off of us.  “Up now,” she said.  “Out of bed.”
     Did she have to sound that cheerful?  Did she have any idea at all what a miserable night I…I mean Ashley and I had just had?  We were both exhausted.  Ashley slowly worked her way around me until we were both sitting on the side of the bed, then we stood up together. 
      “My,” Joanna said cheerily.  “You two are learning to get around so well now!”
     What the hell was she talking about?  Did she have any idea how difficult the slightest movement from either of us was?  Everything we did had to be coordinated with the other person…as if somehow we were more like one single person.  We couldn’t stand up, sit down, walk, or even turn without the cooperation of the other person.  And don’t get me started on how physically close together we were.  Walking side by side we were literally rubbing shoulders all the time.
      “Come along babies.  It’s breakfast time.”
     Babies?  What had happened to children?  Or had we been demoted a bit further today than before?  Wearing nothing but overly wet diapers, Ashley and I somehow moved toward the door.  She held back so I could go through sideways ahead of her, and she followed sideways as well.  We continued like that down the hallway, only able to walk next to each other once we reached the living room.  I felt my diaper suddenly filling with pee.  Realizing I had been holding back, I retaliated into Ashley’s diaper.  She didn’t even grunt in reply. 
     Sitting at the kitchen table was another exercise in total cooperation.  But we managed it.  Trust me, bench seats would have been much better than two separate seats placed side by side.  Joanna produced those same two matching and embarrassing bibs, and had us put them on each other while she started making breakfast.  Something…cooked. 
     While we waited, still gagged with those big pacifiers so we couldn’t say anything, my tired eyes started closing.  I let them, not interested in the least in staying awake.  Maybe I could sleep for a bit just sitting there.  I woke up a moment later when I felt Ashley laid her head on my shoulder and kept it there.  With her head still there, I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. 
      “Wakey, wakey!” Joanna sang…from way too close. 
     I jolted myself awake.  Ashley groaned and picked her head up.
      “My goodness,” Joanna said.  “You two are so cute!
     Who the heck was she kidding?  She set a bowl of…something down in front of each of us, I looked into the bowl.  What the heck was it?  Some kind of cooked…cereal?  She was standing behind Ashley, untying her pacifier gag.  I couldn’t wait to get mine out of my mouth. 
      “Uuuuuhhh!” Ashley let out a long loud groan.  “I hate that thing!” she said as she wiped her mouth off with her arm. 
     Joanna walked around to the other side of the table and began untying mine. 
      “What the hell is this?” Ashley asked, looking into her bowl.
      “Cereal,” Joanna replied as she worked at the knot behind my head. 
      “Doesn’t look like any cereal I’ve ever seen.”
      “That’s because you usually eat the kind that comes straight out of a box.  This is the kind that has to be cooked.”
      “How are we supposed to eat it?” Ash asked.  “We’ve got no spoons.”
      “Just hold on,” Joanna said as she finally got my knot free.  “I’ll get them.”
     She pulled the plug from my mouth.  “Whew!” I sighed with relief as I used my hand to wipe the drool from my mouth.  “That thing is miserable!”
      “You’re telling me!” Ashley agreed.
     Joanna went back to the counters, then returned with two spoons and put them down next to our bowls.  I stared at my spoon…the same way I was sure that Ashley was staring at hers.
      “You’re kidding, right?” Ashley asked.
      “Why?” Joanna asked.
      “Baby spoons?”
      “Why not?  They’re perfect for my two…babies.”
     Yeah, no doubt about it.  Somehow Ash and I had gotten another demotion.
      “You’re sick!” Ashley mumbled as she picked up her tiny spoon.  I watched as she stuck it into the cereal.  A disappointingly small amount of cereal was on the spoon.  I noticed Ashely shake her head briefly, then stick it in her mouth.  “Mmmph!  This is terrible!” she complained.
      “That’s because you’re not used to it,” Joanna replied, all too cheerfully.  “Trust me, babies love that stuff.”
      “Babies?” Ashley exclaimed.  “You mean this is baby food?”
      “Of course,” Joanna replied like it was the most natural thing in the world.  “What else would I be feeding you?”
     I could have suggested many far better things, but I kept my big mouth shut.
      “Make sure you eat it all.  Both of you!” Joanna told us.  “Neither of you are getting up from there until it’s all gone.  And trust me, I’ll keep you right there all day if I have to.  So eat up.”
     I noticed Ashley glaring angrily at her mother while I stuck my tiny spoon into the cereal and tried some.  Not nearly as bad as Ashley had claimed, but it certainly wasn’t great either.  I took another tiny spoonful while Ashley continued to glare at her mother…who was now frying an egg for herself on the stove.  Finally, I saw Ashley dip her spoon into the cereal and begin eating again.  “I hate this!” she muttered.
     Again I said nothing.  I had no idea what Joanna was doing here, especially with Ashley.  I also had no idea why she was putting Ashley through it.  Me…yes, I understood perfectly why Joanna should do something like this to me.  And on that totally demented level that lived far too close to the top of my brain, I totally appreciated the humiliation of it all…not that I’d ever admit that.  Never!  Banish the thought!  I didn’t like it.  Not one bit!  I just…understood the effort she was trying to make.  But what the heck did that have to do with Ashley?  Why put her through something like this?  No answers.  As usual.  And yeah, the more of that cereal I stuck in my mouth, the worse it seemed to taste.  Yuck! 
     Rubbing it in.  That’s the only thing I could think of when Joanna sat down with her fried egg and some toast and coffee – right smack in front of us where we could see what she was eating…compared to what we were eating.  And between those tiny baby spoons, and the fact that the cereal seemed to taste even worse with each tiny bit we had to eat, Joanna was finished with her breakfast long before either Ashley or I finished ours.  And trust me, Joanna made good and sure we both finished – all of it.
     I took the last little spoonful.  My stomach felt like it was revolting.  Trust me.  No exaggeration on that at all!  Joanna praised us for being good “babies” and wiped our mouths off for us.  Then she went behind Ashley and untied her bib.  But before she untied mine, she stuck a pacifier back in Ashley’s mouth again.  Not the big one, but one of the regular little ones.
      “No…” Ashley started to complain as Joanna tried to push the pacifier into her mouth.  But her complaint was cut off as the pacifier went in.  “Mmmm!” she grunted angrily.  Then it was my turn.  My bib was removed, and I too was soon left sucking on one of those little pacifiers.  After that big huge pacifier being in my mouth all night, the regular ones did indeed seem little.  And yes, the fact that my stomach didn’t feel very good at all was made even worse by having that thing stuck in my mouth. 
      “Come along babies,” Joanna said all too cheerily.  “You two can watch TV for a while again.”
     I wasn’t exactly interested in watching TV, but Ashley and I went through the arduous process of getting ourselves away from the table and into a standing position.  Joanna turned the TV on and then pointed at a spot on the floor a little distance away from it.  “Sit, you two.  Enjoy yourselves for a little while.”
     Enjoy ourselves?  Not likely.  And especially not likely when she searched around to find the most childish cartoons she could find for us to watch.  Ashley groaned a bit again.  “Mm-hmm!” I grunted quietly as I agreed.  Now if my stomach would just settle down.
     We watched TV for a few minutes, and then Joanna was back, removing our pacifiers and handing each of us a baby bottle of milk to drink.  At least I thought it was milk in the bottles, until I tasted it.  What the heck? 
      “Eeeww!” Ashley complained.  “I think this milk has gone bad.”
      “No it’s not,” Joanna replied a bit too cheerily.  “It’s not milk, and I just made it.  Now make sure you both finish your formula.  I’ll be back to check on you as soon as I get dressed.”
     I didn’t miss the word “formula.” 
      “Just stay there and don’t get into any trouble,” Joanna said.  “Remember what I told you last night.  If I have to punish one of you, then both of you get the same punishment.”  With that, she walked away. 
     Ashley looked at me and rolled her eyes.  I nodded my agreement of the situation.  With little else we could do, we both put the bottles of weird tasting baby formula to our mouths while we turned our attention to the cartoon that I’m sure was meant for a two year old.  Watching the cartoon I could handle.  Drinking the baby formula I could manage, although with difficulty.  But I was quickly becoming more worried about the distress in my stomach that refused to go away.  That baby cereal hadn’t agreed with me at all. 
     While we watched TV with the baby bottles in our mouths, I heard the bathroom door closing as Joanna went in there.  Then I heard Ashley groan softly.  She pulled her bottle from her mouth and bent down at the waist a little as if she was in pain.  My own stomach was still revolting…and getting worse.  I grabbed Ashley’s arm to get her attention.  “I’m guessing you’re feeling as bad as I do?”
     She nodded.  “Not just bad, but…desperate!”
     Yeah.  “What the heck was in that cereal?”
     Ashley just looked at me.  I had a feeling she might have known, but she didn’t say anything. 
     In an effort to ease the discomfort in my stomach, I tried to concentrate on the dumb cartoon on TV, but it was becoming more and more difficult.  My bottle finally finished and I tossed it aside.  I was glad it was done.  I didn’t exactly care for the taste of it.  The cartoon ended and a bunch of commercials started playing, most of them aimed at toys for kids.  And most of them involved princesses and ponies.  I heard Ashley groan again and then she doubled over.  She finally sat up again breathing heavily.  She looked over at me with a wild look in her eyes – as a nasty cramp seemed to wrack my own stomach too. 
     I had no doubt that Joanna must have put something in that cereal.  Or was it just an effect of the cereal itself?  Or was there something in that baby bottle she had given me…us.  No, my stomach problems had started from the cereal.  I turned my head back toward the bathroom where I knew Joanna was still inside.  Most likely taking a nice long hot shower.  The kind of shower I craved just then…right after the nap I wanted to take…which I wanted to take place right after being allowed to sit on the toilet for a little while.  I now realized that the something that was bothering my stomach, was very soon going to be bothering a part of me just a bit lower, and no doubt, I would soon be bothered by something far worse than pee in my overly fat and soaked diaper. 
     The kiddie cartoons were playing again when I heard the bathroom door opening.  But trust me, I wasn’t paying any attention to those cartoons.  I’m quite sure Ashley wasn’t paying much attention to them either.  Joanna came out to the living room wearing nothing but a big towel wrapped around her.  “What good babies you two are.  You both finished your bottles.  I’m so proud of you.”
     Yeah right. 
      “I feel sick!” Ashley complained as her mother bent down to pick up the baby bottle she had discarded.  “I need…”  . . .   “Mmmm!”
     Before Ashley could finish what she was saying, Joanna quickly stuck that big pacifier back into her mouth, then tied it in place.
      “I’m sure you don’t really feel sick, darling,” Joanna said to her.  “All your feeling is what every little baby feels.  Enjoy it.”
     Enjoy it?  I heard Ashley grunting angrily at her as Joanna proceeded to tie one of those big pacifiers back into my mouth.  “Mmmm!” I grunted angrily.
     Joanna, however, ignored our complaining.  “Isn’t it nice to spend some relaxing time watching something interesting on TV once in a while?” Joanna said.  “You two just enjoy yourselves while I get dressed.”  She headed for the kitchen with the baby bottles. 
      “Mmmm!” Ashley grunted angrily.
      “Mmmm!” I added as well.
     We both treated Joanna to a chorus of angry grunting while she headed to the bedroom to get dressed…with an all too broad grin on her face. 
      “Mmmm!” Ashley grunted, frustrated and angry as her mother walked out of sight. 
     I shook my head.  Joanna knew what she was doing, and she wasn’t letting up.
     I again tried to concentrate on the cartoon on TV, just to try to get my mind off of the problems that were now more focused around my rear end.  It worked…and it didn’t.  I heard Ashley groan again, then she began trying to move.  But one of us moving, meant we both had to be considerate of the other.  I watched as she carefully wiggled her body around from a sitting position, until she wound up on her hands and knees.  She bent her head down.  I could see her struggling with something, trying to hold back.  She looked over at me with tears in her eyes.  Trust me, I could sympathize.  With the pacifier in her mouth, I saw her face suddenly look worse.  And then she started crying outright.  A moment later, I started to smell her problem. 
     Actually, I figured what she had done was smart, changing positions like that.  I also figured that like it or not, I was soon going to be in the same situation.  Like Ashley had done, I squirmed my way around to my hands and knees as well.  While Ashley cried, I put my arm around her and held her, letting her lean into me for all the comfort she could get, while I let go and absolutely loaded my own diaper.  The initial start of it was almost an explosion, but I could literally feel it still coming out of me for what seemed like a very long time. 
     Before I was done, I felt Ashley trying to lay down on her stomach.  And if she laid down, it meant that I had to go too.  She wasn’t crying as loudly anymore, but she was still crying, I laid there and kept my arm over her.  She turned her head to look at me, and I looked at her.  I saw her eyes close…and stay closed.  Smart girl.  I closed my eyes too.  I felt warm pee rushing into my diaper, adding to all the misery back there.  But in the face of so much, it amounted to almost nothing.  I felt the urge to pee as well, so I went ahead, sending mine over to her diaper.  She never even opened her eyes. 
     In that miserable situation, we both laid there on our stomachs, my arm still over top of her, holding her.  We ignored the kiddie cartoons on TV, and we both fell asleep.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Oh what a beautiful morning.