Friday, June 1, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 27 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 27 – Part 1 of 2

     I felt like a fool.  I felt like a child.  And I was sure Ashley felt the same way.
     The minute we got home from McDonalds, Joanna sent us to our bedrooms to start getting things ready for my mother’s visit.  But just taking my coat off didn’t mean that I was ready to start working, at least not according to Joanna.  While I removed my pants, Joanna started going through my closet looking for something for me to wear.  I didn’t want to wear any of those humiliating things.  I wanted to pack everything up now…long before my mother got there.  All those things needed to be packed away somewhere and gotten out of the house!  But unfortunately, Joanna seemed to have other ideas, at least for now.  I was going to put my foot down about it soon though.
      “Oh Michael,” Joanna suddenly exclaimed.  “I haven’t had a chance to see this on you yet.”
     I looked to see what she had found, my long plaid skirt that came down all the way to my ankles.  I actually loved wearing the thing – before Ashley had come into my life.  I hadn’t worn it since though. 
     Joanna removed it from the closet and stood looking at it, then she turned it around…and noticed what I didn’t want her to notice.  The embarrassing thing about that skirt that I didn’t want her to see.  The reason I “enjoyed” wearing the thing in the first place.  The part about that skirt that actually turned me on…although I’d never admit that.  “What’s this?” she asked, more to herself than to me.  I saw her lift the hem of the skirt for a closer look.  I’m sure my face turned red as she plucked at the little bit of silver there.  She looked at me with one of those crazy looks on her face.  “Michael!” she exclaimed softly, in an all too knowing voice. 
     I’m sure my face turned even redder.  I had taken that long straight skirt, and made wearing it more interesting by taking a safety pin and pinning the bottom of the kick-pleat at the back of the skirt together so that walking in the thing was difficult.  Wearing it that way forced me to take very small steps.  “Um…I better take it out,” I said, referring to the safety pin.

      “Absolutely not!” she exclaimed.  “Since you like wearing it that way, then it stays.  In fact, one of these days when we’ve got more time I’m going to make you sit down and sew that pleat together properly – and permanently!  Now put this on Michael.  We’ve got lots of work to do.”
     Five minutes later, I was taking very small steps as I tried to carry things from the guestroom closet into the master bedroom where I set them down on the bed.  With every step I took I felt my legs and ankles coming up against the confines of that skirt.  Without the safety pin holding that pleat together, walking was still “fun” but not nearly as difficult since the slit gave plenty of room for my legs.  With the safety pin holding it together, it was simply confining.  Thank God there was no way to lock that skirt onto me…that I knew of…yet.
     Ashley of course, laughed.  No surprise there.  We made a pair, both of us still in our cupcake print onesies on top.  But she was wearing pants and I was wearing, well, a hobble skirt and extremely high heels.  She had a much easier time carrying things than I did.  She laughed, and I felt…embarrassed and frustrated.  Not just from walking, but from how tight that damn chastity device still was.  Yeah, it really was way too small for me.  Joanna should have known better and gotten me something much bigger.
     After I had pulled all my clothes from the guest bedroom closet, Joanna had me untie that board hanging from the ceiling.  She left for a few minutes then came back with a plant that she tied to the end of the rope.  Pulling on the other end of the rope raised that plant up into the air.  To be honest, it really looked nice up there.  The board that had become my sex life I had to take out to my workshop.  That was one major relief I was glad to have out of the way. 
     We moved about half of Ashley’s clothes into the guest bedroom closet, then I got to hang my male clothes up in the master bedroom closet again – where they belonged.  And then I practically cheered as we all stuffed most of my girly and fun things into big plastic trash bags.  But not everything!  My shoes and the skirt I was wearing didn’t go in.  The new diapers Joanna had bought for Ashley didn’t go in either.  And not just those diapers, but two of my big diapers stayed out as well.  I was guessing those two diapers were for tonight, one for Ashley, and one for me.  Joanna had me take that big empty box that had held those huge diapers out to my shop to get it out of the house. 
      “Can I put my shoes and this skirt I’ve got on now in the bag with my other things?” I asked Joanna, once we had everything else packed away.
     She shook her head.  “They can stay on you for now.  I’ll deal with them myself tomorrow.  Okay.  I could only hope she would get rid of them. 
     While Ashley moved a few of her things from the dresser there into the dresser in the other room, I was tasked with getting those big trash bags out to the trunk of Joanna’s car.  I was actually quite happy about putting the things there.  My mother would never see them.  That skirt made carrying everything that far very interesting.  I wasn’t enjoying it though.  I’d never admit to that.  Ever! 
     In the end, the closet in the guest bedroom contained only Ashley’s clothes.  The top drawer in the guest bedroom still held all my panties and bras, but also some of Ashley’s things.  The top drawer in the master bedroom now contained my old male underwear that Joanna flat out told me I wasn’t allowed to touch.  And the master bedroom closet contained only my male clothes…and a few of Ashley’s things that Joanna said we’d tell my mother were overflow from the other closet since there wasn’t enough room there.  The bathroom stuff had been sorted out and reversed, and Joanna made me change the sheets from the bed in the guest bedroom and put the old sheets in the laundry.  And finally, I was still there in that long skirt, high heels, onesie, plastic pants, and pink diaper…and my locked-on chastity device that I was now realizing wasn’t going to be removed anytime soon.
     Joanna looked around.  She walked through both bedrooms and both bathrooms.  She seemed happy and satisfied, and to be honest, I was fairly satisfied too.  Tonight I would be back in my own bed, in my own room, with my master bathroom.  Hooray!
     “Okay children,” Joanna said as she brushed her hands together.  “You’ve both been very good, so I think a snack is in order.”
     It sounded awfully good to me.  That Happy Meal I’d had for dinner certainly didn’t go very far. 
      “Hold hands again children.”
     Huh?  Both Ashley and I looked at each other, quite surprised. 
      “Hands children!” Joanna insisted.  “Hold hands!”
     Not knowing what was going on, Ashley and I again grasped hands.
      “Much better,” Joanna proclaimed happily as she turned and headed for the bedroom door.  “Come along.”
     We followed, still holding hands, and still wondering what was going on.  I used my free hand to lift my skirt a bit to help me walk. 
     Joanna pointed to one side of the kitchen table.  “I want you both sitting together.  In fact, you might as well know right now, the two of you will be sitting together side by side from now on – always!
     What the heck was going on?  Not sure of anything, I pulled one of the kitchen chairs around to the long side of the table where it was literally touching the chair that was already there.  Ashley took one seat and I took the other.
      “Don’t stop holding hands,” Joanna said as she stood watching over us.
     Our hands clasped again.  I saw Ashley briefly glance over at me then back to her demented mother. 
     Joanna stared at us sitting together for a few moments.  “So cute,” she said with a smile.  She went to the refrigerator and pulled out a cake.  Wow!  She must have brought it with her.  She pulled some small plates and forks from the cabinets, then attacked the packaging around the cake.  She cut three pieces and dished them out.  She carried two of the plates to the table and set them down in front of Ashley and me.  “Don’t…touch.” she said sternly.
     Once again I wondered about what was going on. 
     Joanna went back and got her own piece of cake and set it on the table.  From the coffee pot, she poured herself a cup, then turned and stared at us.  Was she going to pour a cup for us too…even though Ashley didn’t drink coffee?  Just then, a good cup of coffee sounded good to me.  Especially with the cake in front of me.  But instead, Joanna opened another of the cupboards and pulled out the two baby bottles.  Ugh!  We watched as she filled both bottles full of milk from the refrigerator, then she screwed the nipples back on them.  Joanna set a bottle in front of each of us, then took the seat across from us…and sighed. 
      “Don’t…stop holding hands,” she said sternly.  “Just sit there and listen.  And whatever you do, don’t wet your diapers until I say you can!”  The look she leveled at each of us let us know just how serious she was about that.
      “Now,” she said, “I’m sure you’re both wondering what’s going on.”
     That was an understatement.  My mother was coming!
     Joanna looked straight at me.  “As you pointed out Michael, despite what you told her, your mother thinks that you and Ashley are going together.  And being a mother, most likely she’s got wedding bells on her mind for the two of you.”
      “Huh!” I grunted.  “Why do you think I made sure to tell her that Ashley was just staying here – temporarily!
     Joanna smiled.  “I know you told her that, but since Ashley is still living in your house, I doubt she really believes it.”
      “She’ll see as soon as she gets here!”
     Joanna nodded.  “Yes, she will see.  She’ll see that she was right, and that you two really are seriously dating each other.”
      “What?” both Ashley and I exclaimed at the same time.
      “Mom, are you crazy?” Ashley said.  “I can’t stand him.  He’s totally perverted!”
      “Yes, I know dear.  And I also know he doesn’t like you much either.”
      “Then why…” I started to protest.
      “Hush children!” Joanna’s voice lashed quickly.  “Listen to me.”  She stared at each of us for a moment, then said, “Like it or not, you two are going to give her the impression that you’re deeply in love with each other.”
      “But I’m not!” I exclaimed.
      “That’s ridiculous!” Ashley exclaimed at the same time.
      “Didn’t I tell you two to hush?” Joanna’s voice lashed again.  Once she saw that we had calmed down, she continued.  “I know you don’t like each other much, but this is the way I’ve decided to play it.  And in the process, the three of us are going to have fun, right under your mother’s nose.  And if you listen and do everything I say, she’ll never know.”
     I shook my head.  “I can’t!  That’s…my mother.  I don’t want her finding out anything about what I do.”
     Joanna shook her head.  “Do you want that chastity device off eventually?”
      “Yes!  Now!  The sooner the better!”
      “Well, it’s not coming off at all unless you do what I tell you.  So make up your mind, do it my way, completely, so that your mother has no clue, and later you get out of that device and maybe get a little relief…that I’ve no doubt you probably think you really need right now.”
      “I do need it!”
     She nodded.  “See.  Or…that chastity device will stay on you for a very, very long time, and I’ll make sure myself that your mother notices some very…odd things about you.”
     I was aghast.  She was blackmailing me.  “You’d do that?” I asked incredulously.  “You’d tell my mother?”
     Joanna nodded.  “The choice is yours.  My way, or your mother gets told some very funny stories that I’m sure she’ll find quite amusing.  Of course, I’ve also got plenty of pictures of you to back those stories up.  I wonder what she’d think if she saw any of them.”
      “Mom?” Ashley said, her voice full of disbelief.  “You’d actually do that?”  Her question echoed my sentiments exactly.
      “You know I would Ashley.  Just like I’m forcing you to mind me in all ways now too.”
      “Damn!” Ashley breathed in wonderment.  Yeah, that was the way I felt too.
      “You’re not giving me a choice,” I said.
      “Yes I am,” Joanna replied.   My way, where I have some fun…or my way, where your mother leaves knowing a lot of nasty things about you.”
     No, there was no choice.  None at all.  All I could do was stare at her, not believing this at all. 
     I saw Joanna smile.  “I see you understand now,” she said.  “Don’t worry, I’ve got this all planned.” 
     That part worried me to no end!
      “As much as you two dislike each other,” she continued.  “I’m going to find this situation very interesting.  And no doubt, very funny as well.”
     Yeah.  She was totally demented.  Why had I never realized just how much before?

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Is she trying to actually get these two together? Nah! Couldn’t be. It will certainly be amusing, though. Can Ashley keep her up her end of the bargain? How much, and what kind of fun will Joanna be having?