Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 28 – Part 4 of 4


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 28 – Part 4 of 4

     “Not done yet?” Joanna asked a little while later.
     The bottle I was drinking was almost gone, Ashley’s bottle had a bit more left in it.  Neither of us replied, but the look on Ashley’s face spoke volumes.  I could literally feel Joanna hovering over us and watching us finish. 
     My bottle emptied and Ashley lowered her arm, moving it around a bit since I’m sure she was tired of holding it in one place.  Joanna took the bottle from her.  A minute later, Ashley finished drinking as well. 
     After Joanna had removed that bottle, she sat on the bed.  “You two have been very good today.  You’ve done everything I’ve asked – right in front of Michael’s mother, and I’m sure she had no clue as to anything strange going on at all.  So for being so good, I’ve decided you both deserve a reward.
     That sounded good to me!  I noticed Ashley’s eyes getting wide at that too.
      “But…” Joanna said with one of her all too sly smiles, “I’m afraid that reward is going to come in the form of a predicament for the both of you.”
     Predicament?  Somehow that sounded a lot scarier than the word reward.  A lot scarier!
      “Both of you,” Joanna said, “kneel on the bed, facing each other.”
     Very unsure of things, I got to my knees.  Ashley did the same. 
      “Closer, almost touching.”
     On my knees, I moved almost up against Ashley’s front. 
     Joanna moved over right next to us.  And then she reached out and ripped open the top right side tape on my diaper.  “Ashley, stick your left hand in there and grab his balls.”
      “What?”
      “Just do it Ashley.  Grab them good.”
     That didn’t exactly sound very good to me, especially considering how much my body needed a certain kind of relief.  A moment later, that relief was the furthest thing on my mind when Ashley not only grabbed my chastity enclosed cock and balls, she squeezed more than a bit too hard and dug her nails into my unprotected balls.  I groaned and bent over at the pain. 
      “Don’t kill him Ash,” Joanna told her.  “Just get a good grip on all of it.”
      “Trust me,” I grunted, “she’s got too good a grip.”
     Ashley only giggled.
     Joanna grabbed that open part of my diaper, pulled it tight and taped it together again.  Why did those things have to have reusable tapes?  And why did Ashley take such great delight in using those fingernails on my balls?  Ouch!
     And then Joanna grabbed that roll of silver duct tape, ripped out a long length of it and started wrapping it tightly around the top of my diaper – with Ashley’s hand still inside.
      “Mom!  What are you doing?  Don’t!”
      “Just keep your hand there!” Joanna told her sternly. 
      “No!” Ashley cried as she started to pull her arm back out again.  Joanna grabbed her arm before she could get it all the way out of my diaper.  “Put it back Ash,” she said all too sternly, looking her daughter straight in the eye.
      “But Mom…you know how I can’t stand things like this.”
      “I know very well,” Joanna told her.  “But I want you to do this anyway.  Now grab his balls again.  Firmly!”
     Not too firm, I prayed.
     There was a bit of a staring contest between the two of them.  Neither of them backed down.
      “Do you want to spend the entire night with a bar of soap in your mouth?” Joanna asked.  “I’m sure Michael will be more than happy to help me make sure it happens.”
     Ashley’s jaw dropped.  “You wouldn’t!”
      “You know I would.  And you know Michael will be more than glad to help.”
     Ashley looked up at me.  I actually nodded.  And I would help do that to her.  In a heartbeat!
      “Ashley…” Joanna’s voice threated again.
      “Ashley shook her head.  “Mom.  You know I can’t be tied up in anyway.  You know that.”
      “We’ve just been over that dear,” Joanna replied, almost kindly.  “But I’m going to do this to you one way or another.”
      “But why?”
      “Because I think it’s going to be a good idea.  That’s all you have to know.”
     Again the two of them stared at each other, with neither of them backing down.
      “Shall I get the soap instead?” Joanna asked, her eyes never once leaving Ashley’s.
      “Mom…please,” Ashley’s voice whispered.  “Don’t do this to me.”
      “Get your hand down there and grab his balls.”
     Never once did either of them look away from each other’s eyes, but very slowly, I felt Ashley’s arm reaching further down into my diaper, until she finally grabbed my entire chastity device and my balls again.  Joanna, still not looking away from her, continued pulling on the tape she had started to wrap around the top of my diaper a few minutes before.  Three times she wrapped it all the way around, pulling it as tight as she could.  And three times, Ashly’s hand nearly crushed my balls inside as Joanna pulled the tape over top of her arm inside my diaper. 
     And then Joanna moved around behind Ashley.  “Ash, put your other right hand on Michael’s shoulder please.”
      “Mom?  What are you doing now?”
      “Just put your right arm on his shoulder for a moment.”
     I couldn’t miss the genuine fear on Ashley’s face.  But slowly, her hand came up to my shoulder. 
      “Now just stay there Ash.  Let me do this.”  Joanna ripped more tape out of the roll and very quickly brought it between Ashley and me, then wrapped it around Ashly’s body, pulling her left arm up against her and locking it in place.
      “Mom!” Ashley screamed the moment she realized what her mother was doing.  She tried to thrash around, tried to pull her arm back, but that first bit of tape had already trapped her arm. She couldn’t pull it back.  “Take it off!  Take it off!  I can’t stand it!” Ashley screamed.
      “Hold her Michael,” Joanna yelled over top of Ashley’s hysteria.
     I did my best to hold her, and as I did, Joanna somehow managed to fight two more laps of that strong tape around Ashley’s arm and body.  Ashley finally disintegrated into a totally weeping mess, leaning up against me.  “No.  No.  No.  Take it off.  Take it off,” she cried pitifully.”
     Joanna looked at me and seemed to sigh with relief.  Why was she doing this to her daughter?  Evidently Ashley hadn’t been kidding at all when she had said she couldn’t stand being tied up.  A question hit me.  Had she been somehow tied up before and something happened?  I had no answers, but I thought it might be a possibility.
     So now Ashly was a hysterical mess, and I was stuck with her hand around my chastity device and balls – inside my diaper.  And that’s when Joanna said, “Now your turn Michael.”
     Huh?  My turn?  For what?  But I just stared in amazement as Joanna ripped open the top tape on Ashley’s diaper. 
      “Mom?” Ashley screamed as she tried to wiggle her hips away.  “What are you doing?”  But tied as she was to me, she couldn’t move away from me at all. 
      “Michael, your turn.  Put your right hand down in her diaper – all the way down!  I want you to feel her entire clitoris with your hand.”
      “Mom!” Ashley screamed.  “No!”
     But Joanna was ignoring her…and her thrashing around. 
     Never taking my eyes from Joanna, I stuck my hand deep down into Ashly’s diaper.  It was wet, which surprised me.  I ignored that.  I kept pushing down while Ashley tried to roll her hips away from me, which certainly didn’t work very well. 
      “Stop!” Ashley screamed.  “Mom, his hand is all the way…”
      “Yes dear,” Joanna cut her off.  Then she pulled the diaper tight around my hand and taped it closed.  Like she had done with Ashley, all too soon Joanna was binding my hand right there inside her diaper with the tape, wrapping it very tightly three times around.  Then she came behind me and taped my arm to my body.  I now knew why she had wanted us to wear those t-shirts – so the tape wouldn’t stick to the skin of our bodies.
     Joanna finally ripped the tape off.  “There,” she said, sounding satisfied.  “Now lay down, right there,” she ordered.
      “All Ashley and I could do was to flop over together.  At least we were on the bed.
     Joanna was behind me so I couldn’t see her, but I had a feeling she was wearing one of her sly smiles again.  “Okay,” she said.  “Now that we’re done, you can take your hands out of each other’s diapers.
     My first thought was that she had to be kidding.  But Ashley suddenly started going crazy, pulling and thrashing and doing everything possible to get her hand out of my diaper.  But the way Joanna had taped things together, I already knew it was impossible.  Since Ashley’s hand was trapped in there, and her arm was trapped that way against her body, she couldn’t bring her arm back to get her hand out of my diaper. 
     After a few minutes, Ashley finally gave up.  But what she said, surprised me.  “Now what?” she asked.  I could almost hear Joanna smile.  “Now, I’ll be right back.”
      “She better not be bringing us another baby bottle,” Ashley said.  “I’ll scream if she does.”  Yeah.  I figured she would.  She had already screamed several times in the last few minutes.
     Joanna was gone a while.  Longer than I figured she would.  Was she coming back?  I looked at Ashley.  It was really the only place I could look.  She looked back at me.  Was that hatred on her face?  “Watch what you do with that hand,” she said threateningly. 
     I wanted to tell her to watch what she did with her hand.  She had already hurt me more than she knew with it and I could literally feel every tiny movement her hand and fingers made as they held my chastity device and balls still too firmly.
     I heard Joanna come back and saw Ashley look up at her, horror immediately written across her face.  “Momma, no!” Ashley angrily exclaimed.  “No!  Don’t!”
     Joanna leaned over top of my body, and I got a good close up view of her forcing a pacifier into Ashley’s mouth, and then tying it in place with a bit of rope she had already threaded through the ring on the pacifier.  Ashley’s angry moaning was loud, but it did her no good.  Joanna had tied that pacifier tightly into place.  I felt Joanna leave from over top of me, and a moment later she force the other pacifier into my mouth before tying it all too firmly as well. 
      “Kissy, kissy,” Joanna said teasingly. 
     Yeah right.  She had just plugged both our mouths.  “I said kissy, kissy.  Kiss each other!”
     I saw Ashley look up at her mother like she was crazy.  We couldn’t kiss each other.
      “Well just pretend then,” Joanna finally said.  “Knock those pacifier against each other.”
     What the heck?  But I slowly leaned my mouth towards Ashley’s.  Ashley brought her mouth up to mine very quickly and hard.  Banging her pacifier against mine.  Ouch!  Ashley was pissed!  And I’m not just talking about the wetness in her diaper.
     And then Joanna grabbed the bed covers and pulled them up over top of us.  “Have a good night you two.  See you in the morning.”
     Huh?  She was leaving us here like this, for the night?  But a moment later, the bedroom light went out, and I realized she had really left us there like that for the night.  Now what were we supposed to do?  We had our hands stuck inside of each other’s diapers, and we couldn’t get apart.  We couldn’t even talk to each other.  We were going to have to go to sleep – like that!
     I closed my eyes, hoping Ashley would get the hint and do the same.  I opened them a minute later and by the dim light still coming through the doorway, I saw Ashley had closed her eyes too.  And then I realized something else.  I needed to pee.  I had been holding it for a while, but now it was starting to build in me.  Those two bottles Joanna had made me drink were starting to make me uncomfortable…more uncomfortable than the position I was currently taped into with Ashley.  Knowing I was going to eventually have no choice.  And knowing it was going to upset Ashley, I opened my bladder and let it out.  To say Ashley’s immediate reaction was volatile would be an understatement.  She screamed around that pacifier in her mouth.  She grunted.  She thrashed around angrily, but we were stuck to each other like glue.  Eventually, all she could do was stare angrily at me.  In the dim light coming through the open door, I could see she had murder for me written all across her face.
     And then I felt her hand inside my diaper squeezing me hard again, and her nails digging hard into my balls again.  I groaned angrily and thrashed around a bit, but she held on, an all too determined look on her face.  To get back at her, I squeezed with my hand against her clit.  I saw her eyes go wide at that as she squeezed even harder against my balls.  In revenge, I took my middle finger and literally worked it right up into her slit.  The look on her face was priceless as she tried her best to get away, but she couldn’t get away. 
     I kept at it, pushing that finger in deeper and deeper.  Then I pulled it out and did it again.  Her hand on my balls kept squeezing, then releasing, squeezing, then releasing.  I started moving my finger up inside her around more and felt her growing wet, making it easier for my finger to move.  I shoved it in fast and hard, as far as I could.  She arched her back and dug her nails into my balls so hard I arched my back at the pain.  I pulled my finger out again and she eased up…but not all the way, so I pushed my finger back in.  She squeezed my balls again, but not too bad.  I started seriously masturbating her then, using not just that one finger but whatever fingers I could manage with.  In moments, instead of arching her back to get away, she was bent forward with her head now in my chest. 
     And then I felt her doing something different inside my diaper.  Instead of digging her claws in, she was now squeezing the semi-flexible plastic of my chastity device where it encased my needy penis.  She was trying to masturbate me as well…except that with that chastity device down there, it was impossible.  But that didn’t stop my penis from quickly swelling the very short distance to fill that device to capacity…and trying to force its way beyond.  Pain hit me then from that chastity device, and I had no way to tell Ashley to stop.  In fact, I wasn’t sure if she was trying to be nice to me or cruel.  Both maybe?  Despite my pain, I kept at it inside Ashley’s diaper. 
     I felt Ashley’s body trying to thrust itself onto my fingers.  I felt her growing more and more desperate.  I did everything I could for her, and a minute later, she was orgasming right in my hand.  Her hand in my diaper was doing nothing…for which I was glad.  But she was certainly getting off. 
     I let her come down.  She was breathing hard.  Slowly relaxing.  Slowly settling down.  And then I moved my finger again, still up insider her.  I felt her stiffen.  I moved it in, then out, in then out.  She started pushing against my hand again.  It took a little longer, but a few minutes later, she was having yet another orgasm. 
     This time, as she came down, I took my fingers all the way out of her and just rested them against the soft delicate skin of her sex.  With her head still bowed into my chest, she squeezed my cock and balls again, but gently.  I felt her breathing a sigh of relief.  And then she raised her head and looked right into my eyes…and I felt her pissing on my hand inside her diaper.  Ugh!  She giggled, then bowed her head down into my chest again. 
     The two of us laid there together, her, fully sated, me, totally denied and wanting so much more.  A few minutes later, her breathing changed and I realized she was asleep.  I closed my eyes.  Sleep was all I could do as well. 
     In the dark of the room, I felt someone suddenly leaning over me.  “Thank you,” Joanna’s voice whispered into my ear.  She kissed me on the cheek, then left me.  Left us. 
     What had that been all about?  In truth, I was left with more questions than answers.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Deep in the middle of the night, I woke up as I did so often now since Ashley and Joanna had been keeping me in diapers every night.  I awoke, as always, because I realized I had to pee.  I still felt Ashley’s hand stuck inside my diaper.  I still felt the soft mound of flesh inside her diaper.  Ashley was sound asleep.  Would she stay asleep?
     I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold it, so I didn’t.  I would just have to hope for the best.  The warm liquid came out of me and spread out around my chastity device and her hand, slowly sinking lower as gravity took over and pulled it away.  Slowly going away as the diaper started wicking it all up.  And then I jolted a bit.  Inside Ashley’s diaper, she started peeing on my hand again.  Once again it gushed out all over me. 
     I looked at Ashley and realized she was still sound asleep.  Maybe there was something to that old joke about putting someone’s hand into warm water while they’re sleeping and making them wet themselves.  It had just happened to Ashley, and since her diaper had already been wet, I had no doubt she would never even know it.



1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Should make for an interesting morning. I’m beginning to suspect something on Joanna’s part. Is she a psychiatric nurse? Is there such a thing? I know hospitals have separate wards for psychiatric patients (no, not from personal experience), I don’t know how specialized the nurses are. But there is a game going on here, and Ashley isn’t in on it.