Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 27 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 27 – Part 2 of 2

     “Now,” she said.  “As I said before, you two are now an item.  You two are now lovers.  At least as far as Michael’s mother will be concerned.  And like you’re holding hands now, I intend on making sure that as long as you’re near each other, you’re going to continue holding hands whenever possible.  Even when it may not seem logical.  So get used to it.  You two are now joined together.  You’re going to sit together and hold hands together – all the time.  Understand?”  She looked between the two of us, but neither of us answered.  I think I gulped.
      “Good!” she said.  “Now we’ve got to get one other thing over with.  Look at each other,” she ordered.  Ashley and I turned to look.  I could see that her face held plenty of anger and puzzlement.  “Now kiss.  On the lips.  A good strong kiss.”
     Huh?  I turned to look at Joanna to see if she was serious. 
      “I said kiss!” she ordered.
     I looked back at Ashley, she looked awfully surprised and uncertain.  I leaned in close, and so did she.  Our lips brushed lightly in a small kiss.  Then we backed away.
      “You two can both do better than that.  Make it look real!”
     Again we leaned in, this time kissing each other harder, firmer. 
      “Better,” Joanna decided.  “We’ll have to work on that more.  Now listen, whenever either of you sees me winking at you, I want to see you kissing.  Got that?  I wink, you kiss.”
     I saw her wink at us, but neither Ashley nor I made a move toward each other.  In truth, I was still trying to mentally process what she had said.
      “Kiss!” she yelled.
     Startled, I looked at Ashley, and again we leaned in and kissed each other.
     Joanna shook her head.  “I’m going to have to make sure you two get plenty of practice with that.” 
     Again she looked at both of us, then she said, “Now remember what we did at the restaurant, how you both wet yourselves when I wanted you to?  Trust me, in the next few days you’re going to do that several times, right in front of Michael’s mother.”
     I know I gasped out loud.  I think Ashley did the same.  “In front of my mother!”  And then something else registered.  “You mean, I’m going to have to wear a diaper while she’s here?”
     Joanna nodded.  “You both will be in diapers all the time.”
      “But…”
      “No buts!  That’s what I want, so that’s what you’ll do.  Both of you!”
     I couldn’t believe it.  She wanted us to….  Or else….  And there was literally no choice.  I did not want my mother finding out about how sick I was.  I’d do anything to keep her from finding that out.  But it seemed that in order to make sure my mother didn’t know, I’d have to go along and play whatever sick and demented games Joanna had in mind.   
      “Now eat your cake children.  And remember, whenever either of you hears anyone say baby girl or baby boy, one of you better be wetting themselves right away.”
     I decided to ask a question.  “Do we have to keep our hands in each other’s crotch all the time?”
     Joanna looked at me while she considered that.  “No,” she finally decided.  But you must keep holding hands as much as possible.  And the moment you hear someone say baby girl, if you’re sitting at a table, then I suggest you move your hand so you can feel Ashley’s diaper.  You can bring your hand back as soon as you know she’s wet herself.  And Ashley, the same goes for you.”
     That was something at least.  A very little something to be sure. 
      “Now eat your cake children.”
     I sure hope she didn’t call us children while my mother was here!  Since this time Ashley was on my right side, I had to use my left hand to eat with.  Talk about awkward.  I had to figure out how to hold the fork.  I almost missed my mouth while trying to put the first bite of cake into it.
     Joanna giggled.  “Maybe we need to get bibs for the both of you too.”
     Perish the thought.  I tried a bit harder to not make a mess with that cake. 
      “Don’t forget your milk, children.  I want my baby girl and my baby boy to grow up big and strong.”
     Just that fast, she had given both of us the command words – at the same time.  My hand reached over deep into Ashley’s crotch and I felt her hand in my lap. 
      “Mom,” Ashley said.  “With that skirt on I can’t get my hand down between his legs.”
      “Do the best you can dear,” Joanna told her.  “He’ll be wearing pants when his mother is here.”
     Thank God for that!
      “Now, have my baby girl and baby boy wet themselves yet?”
     Ugh!  Once again it wasn’t difficult at all for me to wet my diaper.  I’d had way too much practice.  I felt Ashley trying to push her hand harder against the crotch of my skirt.  But the skirt was so tight she couldn’t get very far.
      “Are you doing anything?” Ashley asked.  “Mom, I can’t feel anything with this skirt.  And most likely, I’d have to have my hand completely under his butt to feel anything.”
     Joanna looked.  “Did you wet yourself?” she asked me.
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  Pretty much right away.”
      “Good.  Ashley, you’ll have to do the best you can.  Tomorrow he’ll be wearing pants when his mother is here.  That should be easier.  Now how about you?  Did you wet yet?”
      “I’m trying,” she hissed. 
     A moment later, I felt it.  It was very faint and I had to push my hand even further down to be sure, but she had done it.  I nodded and removed my hand.  Once again, Ashley and I grasped hands between us.  Now we were again both sitting there in freshly wet diapers.  How the heck were we supposed to do this right in front of my mother – without her ever knowing?  I just didn’t see it happening!
     Once our cake and bottles were finished, Joanna declared it was bedtime.  She winked at us to make us kiss each other again, then still holding hands, she led us back to the master bedroom where she turned to her daughter.  “Ashley, are you still planning on keeping Michael in diapers as much as possible?”
      “Do you have a problem with that?” Ashley asked.
      “None at all.  I think they look cute on him.  But it’s your decision completely.”
      “Then as long as I’m stuck in them, so is he.  Longer in fact since I wanted him wearing them all the time anyway.”
      “Then in that case, since the two of you are probably going to be doing this frequently, from now on Ashley, you’ll remove Michael’s onesie and diapers for him first.  Every evening, I want you to let him take a shower and clean himself up as best he can.”
      “But I usually do that in the morning,” I told her.
     She shook her head.  “Not anymore.  There may not be enough time in the mornings.  From now on, you get your showers first every night, then after Ashley has put another diaper on you, you unlock her and she gets in the shower.  And when you do, I want Ashley to have full access to the toilet there for whatever she needs.  Understand?  What she decides to do for you will be up to her.  I don’t care.  But this way, you’ll both be going to bed fresh and clean from now on.  I have no doubt however that at least one of you won’t stay that way all night.”
     Did I blush?  It had become all too easy for me to wet myself during the night.
     Over the next hour, Ashley removed my onesie and diaper, then I headed for the nice big shower in the master bathroom.
      “Don’t pee in the toilet or the shower tonight!” Joanna ordered as I headed for the bathroom.  “And make sure you take the time to shave your entire body again,” she added. 
     When I finally came out, Ashley herself taped me into one of those super thick diapers, and at her mother’s insistence, locked me into the onesie again. 
     But then it was my turn to unlock Ashley.  Soon Joanna and I were sitting on the bed waiting for Ashley to finish.  When she finally came out, I put plenty of lotion and powder on her and taped a big diaper onto her just like she had to me.  I finished by locking the onesie on her. 
      “Now into bed with the two of you,” Joanna told us.
     Ashley rolled her eyes and headed for the guest room where her things were now.
      “Where are you going dear?” Joanna asked her.
     Ashley looked confused.  “You mean I don’t have to sleep in that little bed?”
      “No of course not.  You can sleep right here.”
     She seemed relieved.  “Good.”  She came over to the bed.  “Move!” she told me.
     I started to get up. “No!” Joanna said.  “You’re both sleeping in that bed.  I’ll use the bed in the other room.”
     I’m sure that Ashley’s jaw probably dropped as low as mine. 
      “Michael,” Joanna said, “I want you lying on this side of the bed nearest the door.  Ashley dear you get the other side.”
      “Mom?” Ashley said.  “But…”
      “Don’t argue!” Joanna said quickly.  “This is what I want.  Now do it.  Get in the bed.”
     A moment later, Ashley was lying in the bed next to me. 
      “Hold hands,” Joanna ordered.
     Again I was flabbergasted.  But our hands linked up between us just before Joanna pulled the covers up. 
     And then I saw Joanna wink at us.  Ugh!  I’m pretty sure Ashley felt the same way as we rolled toward each other and kissed.
      “Just stay there,” Joanna told us.  “I’ll be right back.”
     She was gone.  “What’s going on?” I asked Ashley.
      “You think I know?  I don’t have a clue,” she whispered back.  “Right now I’m just…I don’t know.  It feels weird.”
      “Yeah,” I replied.  “Weird, and scary.”
      “Yeah,” she agreed.  “For sure.”
      “What the hell did you do to deserve this?” I asked.  “I never expected…”
      “Shut up and don’t ask again!” she said before I could finish my thought.
     She was certainly touchy about it.  I wondered more than ever what had happened.  And it had to be more than just her fooling me by taking her diapers off during the day.
     We laid there together for a few minutes more before Joanna came back.  I noticed she had two baby bottles with her again.  “One for each of you,” she said.  She handed one to me, then one to Ashley.  I was about to put mine in my mouth when Joanna said, “Michael, please feed that bottle to Ashley.  Ashley, you feed Michael.”
     Huh?  I know we were both confounded by that.  But slowly, I rolled over and held my bottle in front of Ashley’s mouth.  I saw the angry pout on her face and the angry sneer she leveled at her mother, before she opened up and let me stick it in.  Then her bottle headed for my face.  Our arms were crossed as we laid on our sides feeding bottles to each other. 
      “How sweet,” Joanna remarked.  “Make sure you both finish those bottles.  Neither of you is allowed to go to sleep until they’re both done.” 
     I heard her walking away.  “Goodnight my baby girl and baby boy,” Joanna said as she turned the light out. 
     Were we supposed to wet ourselves again?  I tried to turn my head to see her, but the bottle stuck in my mouth forced me to stay where I was.  I was fairly sure Joanna had left us though, and that she had left the bedroom door open.
     Ashly removed her mouth from the bottle.  “This is hard,” she said.  “How do you drink from these things?”
      “Tell me about it,” I replied.  “It’s difficult.”
     We both went back to drinking.  One hand holding the bottle for the other, our other hands still locked together. 
     I finished my bottle first, but then I’d had a lot more practice than Ashley.  When she pulled the bottle away, I scooted my body over closer to her so I wouldn’t have to reach as far.  “Can you lay your head up on my shoulder?” I asked.  “It’ll make it easier for me.”  She did and soon I was having an easier time holding the bottle for her. 
     When she finally finished, I set both empty bottles on the night stand.  Her head was still on my shoulder. 
      “How’s my baby boy and baby girl doing?” Joanna’s voice suddenly asked quietly from the doorway.
     My whole body jerked at the unexpected question.  Ashley tried to look up at her.  “Are we supposed to wet ourselves again?”
      “Did you hear me say baby girl or baby boy?  And you’ve both finished your bottles now.”
     Ashley groaned and laid back on my shoulder. 
      “Michael, check her diaper.  “Ashley, Michael has to wet his diaper too.”
     I felt Ashley’s hand on my crotch as I moved mine to hers.  I let loose.
      “You did that fast,” Ashley said, her hand pushing and exploring my diaper under my onesie.  “How do you manage it?”
      “Too much practice,” I replied.  I was still feeling her, still waiting to feel the warmth from what she was supposed to do now. 
      “I hate this!” she hissed quietly.
      “I know,” I replied as I now felt her crotch growing warmer.  Like she was doing to mine, I massaged the area a little, feeling the wetness through the onesie and the thick padding of the diaper. 
      “Mom?” Ashley asked quietly.  We both waited for an answer, but there wasn’t one.
      “I think she’s gone again.”
      “But for how long?”  Her hand left my crotch as she rolled off my shoulder.  Somehow, our hands found each other.  We held hands again like Joanna wanted us to.  She rolled over onto her stomach, still holding my hand.  I could tell she was trying to go to sleep.  I rolled onto my side towards her and closed my eyes.  What a weird day.  What a weird situation.  And my mother was coming!  Scared out of my wits, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, still clinging to Ashley’s hand. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     It was tiny movements and sound that woke me.  They were soft sounds, but sound never the less.  Ashley was lying next to me, moaning very softly.  And I could feel some kind of small movements from her as well.  Our hands had left each other at some point.  In the very dim light coming through the open bedroom door, I could see that she had rolled over away from me.  I touched her shoulder.  “Ashley?” I whispered worried that something might be wrong.
     She quickly rolled toward me, her eyes wide. 
      “You okay?” I asked.
      “Damn it,” she said as she turned away from me again.  She was laying still again.  I closed my eyes.  A minute later, I felt her rolling over again.  And then her arm went over top of me.  I opened my eyes to see her looking at me strangely.  And then she was climbing right on top of me, laying right on top of me.  Her hands went between our diapered crotches.  She was feeling my diaper.  Prodding at it.  Trying to do something. 
      “Damn it!” she exclaimed softly.  She removed her hand and started rubbing her diapered crotch against my diapered crotch.  “Damn it!” she exclaimed softly again.  “There’s too much padding, I can’t feel anything.”
     To say I was astonished would be an understatement.  She kept trying and trying to get off.  All I felt was an enormous amount of pressure from that damn chastity device. 
      “It’s got to be in there somewhere,” she grunted as she reached with her hand again to push and prod against the crotch of my diaper.
      “What?” I asked.
      “That crazy chastity device Mom locked on you.  It’s got to be hard enough that I can feel it though my diaper, but I can’t.  There’s too much padding in the way, I can’t feel anything.”  She kept trying to hump me, only to find herself denied.  “I hate this!” she exclaimed softly.  “I hate it, I hate it!  I need something in me.  I need something hard.  I need…something!  She said all too desperately.  But she kept humping me and she wasn’t giving up. 
      “Here,” I said as she finally slowed down.  “Turn over and lay your head on my shoulder.”
     She looked at me rather dubiously, but she did.  I moved my hand over top of her diaper and pressed.  Over and over again I pressed hard against that big thick wet diaper she was wearing. 
      “Harder!” she urged.  “Harder.”
     I pressed as hard as I could while her pelvis came up to push against me each time.  I moved my other hand further around her and grasped her breast.  She moaned and writhed against me. 
      “Harder,” she whispered. 
     I kept pressing, massaging both the crotch of her onesie covered diaper, and her onesie covered breast.  I kept at it until she finally tore my arm away from her breast and my hand away from her crotch.  She rolled away crying.  “What’s wrong?” I asked.
      “I can’t do it,” she cried.  “I can’t get off.  I need more.  I need something in me.  With all this padding I can barely feel anything at all.”  She turned and looked at me.  “Do you know how long it’s been for me?  How long it’s been since I left Chris?  I’m going crazy, and I can’t do anything about it.  Not locked up like this.”  She turned away from me and cried softly. 
     There was nothing I could do for her.  I rolled over away from her to leave her alone. 
      “Goodnight my baby girl and baby boy.”
     Ashley turned over quickly and stared at the doorway, just as I did.  We were just in time to see Joanna leave again.  She had watched us! 
     I suddenly felt Ashley’s hand on my diapered crotch again and heard her laugh.  “Did you wet yourself again when she said it?” she asked with a giggle. 
     I didn’t reply.  It wasn’t until then that I realized that I had.  Yeah, I had been kept in diapers way too long, and that was even despite the fact that I didn’t wear them all day long while I was at work.  But somehow, wetting myself had become way too easy. 
     Ashley rolled over closer to me and planted her arm over me.  “I’ll bet you’re almost as horny as I am,” she whispered.  I heard her giggle again, but she stayed there with her arm over me and her head buried in my armpit.  A little while later I heard her breathing change.  She had fallen asleep. 



1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

OMG, I don’t believe that just happened.