Friday, June 22, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 29 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 29 – Part 1 of 2

     Twice more I awoke during the night needing to pee.  Those two bottles I had been forced to drink before bed were certainly doing a number on me.  But then I had noticed that since they had started making wear the diapers to bed every night, along with making me drink several bottles of water just before bed, that I was waking up more often to pee.  Each time I awoke that night, I let it out.  Each time I did, I was extra aware of Ashley, sound asleep, her hand still trapped inside my diaper and around my cock, her head still turned down against my chest.  And each time I peed into her hand, a few minutes later, I felt her peeing inside her diaper.  And never once did she wake up. 
     Trying to sleep, my mind turned often to the masturbating session I had done with her after Joanna had put us into this position and left us.  She had needed it.  But so did I.  In fact, I’m sure I needed it more than she did.  But Joanna had given me a chance at relief earlier.  A chance that had turned into no chance at all.  So I was hornier than ever and getting desperate for relief.  Joanna’s predicament had insured that Ashley would get the sexual release she had needed.  And at the same time, it had insured that I got far more intensely frustrated. 
     I slept, but it was difficult, especially since I felt every little twitch of Ashly’s hand inside my diaper.  Every little twitch that made me yearn even more to have my cock free. 
     In time, I woke again needing to pee.  This time I noticed that the room was brighter.  The sun was up.  The house was still quiet though, and Ashley was still sleeping, dreaming.  I could feel her fingers twitching against my balls.  I laid there still and quiet, trying to decide if I should go ahead and pee again or try to hold it for a while.  Surely this time if I wet myself it would wake Ashley.  I remembered the thrashing she had done last night when Joanna had taped her up.  She had not only hated it, she had been terrified of it.  Why had her mother still done that to her?  Why?  
     Knowing it was going to be inevitable anyway, I went ahead and peed again.  There was no use holding it back.  It had to come out sometime, and there was about a zero chance of me using a toilet for it like everyone else in the world.  For a moment I thought Ashley would again sleep through it, but she suddenly twitched.  Her head pulled back and she looked up at me, her pacifier filled mouth dripping drool all down the side of her chin.  I saw the look of anger on her face at what I had done.  A moment later, I felt her peeing against my hand in her diaper.  Was that a look of satisfaction on her face?  I nearly laughed.  She had no idea how many times she had wet herself in her sleep last night.  I was going to have to use that against her…when I got the chance. 
     Since the house was still quiet and we were both awake, I let my fingers start exploring her soft sexual region like I had done last night.  I heard her moan softly and her head bowed down into my chest again.  Her fingers inside my diaper started squeezing against my plastic covered penis.  I wish she wouldn’t have bothered since all it brought me was more frustration and pain, but I was guessing she was trying to be…nice…for a change.  Ten minutes later, she was moaning and moving and thrashing a bit as she orgasmed inside her diaper again.  When she came down, I felt her fingers inside my diaper patting my naked balls a bit.  Was she saying thanks?  Ashley?  Whether she was or wasn’t, I took it as that.
      “Did you two have fun?” Joanna’s voice suddenly asked.
     Ashley looked up.  She grunted something angrily around her pacifier.
      “Yes dear, I’m going to let you go now.  Don’t worry.”
     The angry grunting from Ashley was only what I expected.
     Joanna untied and removed our pacifiers first.  After that, it took Joanna a good five minutes just to get all the tape off of Ashley and get her completely free.  “Oh God!” Ashley moaned as she fell back against the bed, rubbing her left arm and hand.  And my hand stinks so bad!  He peed all over it Mom!”
     “Yes dear, I expect he did.”  I noticed the amusement on Joanna’s face. 
     Joanna attacked all the tape binding my arm to my body.  A minute later, I was free as well.  Then I watched as Joanna removed the pieces of rope she had put through the pacifiers before she stuck one in each of our mouths again.  Ashley of course groaned and gave her a very angry look. 
      “Come along children,” Joanna said, sounding all too happy.  “Breakfast time.  And don’t forget to hold hands.”
     Ugh!
     No, Joanna never once gave Ashley or me the key words to wet ourselves during breakfast.  And I was glad!  I’m sure that Ashley was too.  In fact, other than having to sit next to each other, hold hands constantly, and drink milk from the baby bottles, everything else about breakfast was normal.  And I guess me having to clean everything up by myself afterwards had to be considered normal too. 
     After cleaning the kitchen, I headed back to the bedrooms. 
      “Michael.  In here,” Joanna said as I looked into the master bedroom.  I saw Joanna sitting on the bed, with Ashley sitting on the floor, painting her mother’s toenails.  “Have a seat,” Joanna said as she patted the bed next to her with freshly painted fingernails on her hand.
     I sat and watched as Ashley finished painting the last two little toes on her feet. 
      “Thank you Ashley dear,” Joanna told her.  “They’re lovely.  I appreciate you doing that so much.  In fact, since you did such a good job, why don’t you do Michael’s toes for him too?”
     Ashley looked up at her mother with a shocked look on her face.  But was her shocked look more than the shocked face I’m sure I had?  Ashley’s shock quickly turned into a fit of giggles though.  “Oh yeah!” she said to her mother.  “I’m going to enjoy this!”
     I had no doubt.  I had to sit there and watch as she started applying dark pink polish to the big toe on my right foot.  When she was done with that toe, she looked up at her mother.  “Can I do his toes in different colors?” she asked.
      “That’s up to you dear,” Joanna replied.
      “Ha!” Ashley laughed as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom.  A minute later, she was back with another bottle of nail polish.  I had to sit there and watch as she did my toenails in that dark pink and alternating that with a light blue.  The combination looked – awful.  But the worst part was that with my toenails painted like that, if anyone ever had half a chance to see them, the different colors on them absolutely couldn’t be missed. 
      “How about his hands, Mom,” Ashley said when she had finished with my feet.  “Can I do them?”
      “Better not. Not this time,” Joanna told her.  We’ve still got to see his mother again in a little while.  But I think it would be nice if he returned the favor and did your toes for you.”
     Ashley jumped up.  “Move pervert!” she said nastily.  I got up and she took my place.  “This one,” she said as she picked out the bottle of light blue nail polish and handed it to me. 
     I sat on the floor and tried to figure it all out.  I opened the bottle and pulled out the small brush.  A moment later, Joanna was coaxing me through the process while Ashley laughed.  “I should have had him do this for me before.”
      “Why didn’t you?” Joanna asked.
      “I don’t know.  I guess because I don’t wear nail polish very often.”  Her face mirrored that sly look both her mother and her had showed me so often.  “But maybe now I will.”
     Once Ashley’s nails were fully dry, Joanna sent her in to the bathroom to get a shower and do anything else she needed.  She told me to go to the other bathroom to do the same.  But I had something on my mind that I needed to talk to her about.  Something I felt was important.  “Joanna.”
      “Yes,” she asked.
      “Why did you do that to Ashley last night?  Why did you tie her up, when you knew she hated it that much?”
     Joanna’s face was very serious.  “Don’t ask,” she told me.  “Don’t ever ask about Ashley’s problems with that.”
      “Then why did you do it to her?  Why put her through that much turmoil?”
     She sighed.  “Because I felt…I had to.”
      “Just for the sake of that…game you had us play?”
     She smiled.  “Well, that too.  I’ll certainly admit to that.  But the truth is that I had a bigger reason.  A much more important reason.”
      “What?”
     She sighed again.  “Michael…it’s about…trust.  That’s all I can say.  It’s simply all about trust.  I failed Ashley when she was growing up.  I didn’t make her mind enough.  And then when she was older and she was…well, let’s just say I gave her too much leeway later as well.  I know now that I made a big mistake with the way I raised her.  I failed her then and she’s the one paying the price, even though she doesn’t realize that.  But Michael, I swear, I’m not going to fail her this time.  I’m going to do everything I can to help her…in every way I think she needs it.  So let’s leave it at that.  Last night, was about me doing something to help her.  Trust me, there’s more to this than you know, and it’s not something I’ll ever talk to you about, so just leave it alone.  Trust me.  That was for Ashley’s sake.  Now go get cleaned up please.  We’ve still got to meet your mother later.”
     Trust?  She had failed her daughter?  I had a feeling that something had happened, and it was something so big that Joanna wasn’t willing to talk about it.  I was sure of it, whether they would admit that or not.  I headed for the bathroom, once again more questions on my mind than answers. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Pink diapers again…for both Ashley and me of course.  And of course on top of the pink diapers, came those soft white plastic pants.  I was only waiting to find out which onesie Joanna wanted us to be locked into that day.  But instead of mentioning the onesies, she turned to me.  “Michael, please go get a pair of pantyhose from your dresser and bring them back in here.”
      “Pantyhose?”
      “That’s what I said.  Now just go get them.”
     Great.  Now I’d be stuck wearing pantyhose under those onesies too.  I found my best pair of pantyhose and carried them back to the master bedroom, ready to put them on. 
      “Now give those to Ashley please,” Joanna instructed.
     Do what?  Did I hear correctly?
      “Mom?  You want me to wear his pantyhose?  I’ve got a pair right in my dresser I can wear.”
      “Put those on dear,” Joanna said in a no-nonsense tone of voice. 
     I stood there and watched as Ashley struggled into my pantyhose. 
      “Ich!” Ashley exclaimed as she struggled with them.  They’re control top!” 
      “Don’t complain dear.  He’s bigger than you are.  Imagine how they feel on him.”
      “Yeah, but he’s a big sissy.  You know he loves it.”
     Joanna chuckled.  “Yes, I’m quite sure he does.”
     I noticed that neither of them asked my opinion on the matter, and I didn’t bother offering it…on the grounds that it really might incriminate me.
      “Now Ashley dear, you said you’ve got a pair of hose in your drawer?  Please get them for Michael to wear.”
     Ashley blinked, and I know I was floored too.  “We’re wearing each other’s pantyhose?” Ashley asked.  “That’s…dumb!”
      “Just do it!” Joanna said with a sigh.
     A minute later, I was struggling to get Ashley’s pantyhose over my legs.  Her pair was not control top. 
      “Finally!” Joanna exclaimed once I had gotten the hose all the way up.  “Now Michael, go get one of your bras and those breast forms from your room.  Ashley please find a pretty bra for Michael to wear.”
     Ashely laughed.  “You’re going to have him wear one of my bras?  When we see his mother?”  She laughed as she practically ran to her dresser.  “This is going to be so good,” she said as she pulled a lacy purple one out.  She stopped and turned.  “Hey wait!  If he’s wearing one of mine then…”
      “Yes dear, you can wear his.”
      “Yuck!  Not only will it be too big, but he’s got the worst taste in underwear.”
      “Oh I don’t know,” Joanna replied.  “He’s got a big collection of absolutely beautiful panties.”
     Ashley’s face turned back into a smile.  “Yeah.  He sure does.”
     I went to get a bra and my breast forms.  With those breast forms stuck to my chest, how the hell would I hide that from my mother?  In fact, I asked that question as soon as I got back to the master bedroom.
      “Don’t worry about it,” Joanna told me.  “You won’t be wearing them while your mother is here.”
      “Good!  Then what are they for?”  My eyes turned toward Ashley.  “Ashley?”
      “Mom?  That’s ridiculous!  I don’t need them!”
     Joanna laughed.  “No dear.  Just wear his bra.  You certainly don’t need any other padding.” 
     Joanna took the breast forms from me and set them on the dresser.  Then she helped Ashley adjust my too big bra for her smaller body.  The bra was still a bit big on her, particularly the cups.  We had a much harder time trying to adjust the bra that Ashley had found for me to wear.  Even let all the way out, that purple bra was still pretty tight.  But that wasn’t the biggest problem I had with it.  The cups of the bra were semi rigid.  They still stuck out!  “How am I going to wear this in front of my mother?” I asked, horrified at the thought.
      “Don’t worry Michael.  Just try to ignore the bra and I’m sure everything will be just fine.”
     I looked at her dubiously.  That was easy for her to say. 
     Joanna disappeared into Ashley’s closet and pulled out a pair of black slacks.  She handed them to Ashley to put on.  Then she headed out of the room to go search my closet.  She was back a minute later and handed me a pair of black pants and my belt.  I was very glad to slip them on.  It wasn’t until I was buckling my belt that I realized – no onesie!  Hooray!
     Joanna went into the closet and pulled out a pair of black flats for Ashley to wear.  Then she turned to me.  “Michael, for now, until we leave to go see your mother…heels!  And not your boots.”  She shook her head.  “I’ve been wanting to get you more shoes, but I just haven’t had the chance yet.”
     I went back to my room and strapped those darn five inch t-strap heels onto my feet that I seemed to wear way too much.  I was really sorry now I had ever bought the things.  I was practically living in them.
     Wearing my heels, I went back to the master bedroom, waiting for Joanna to tell me what shirt she wanted me to grab.  She was inside the closet with Ashley.  When she came out, she was holding a pretty beige sweater dress.  “Here you go dear,” Joanna said as she brought the dress to Ashley.  “You looked so pretty in this that one time I saw you wearing it.” 
     Ashley slipped the dress over her head and pulled the stretchy fabric down her body.  The dress ended about halfway to her knees.  Yeah, with the way it hugged ever curve of her body, Ashley did look good in that dress.
      “Lovely,” Joanna declared.  Then she turned to me.  “Come along Michael.  Let’s find you a nice shirt to wear.” 
     A few minutes later, Joanna pulled a light brown shirt out of my closet and handed it to me.  I put it on and buttoned it up.  As I did, I couldn’t help but notice that Ashley’s bra was way too prominent on my chest.  “This isn’t going to work with this bra,” I told her.  “There’s no way this shirt can hide the…bulges under it.”
     Joanna smiled.  “I know.  But wear it anyway.”
      “But what about when I see my mother?” I asked, horrified at the thought.
      “Michael!  Don’t worry about it.  Trust me, I’m sure your mother will never know.  Now finish buttoning that shirt and let’s go.”
     Reluctantly, I followed her back to the master bedroom where Ashley took one look at my chest and laughed.  I’m sure my face turned very red.  Joanna stood us side by side and looked us over critically.  She finally smiled as if she was pleased with what she saw.  I wasn’t pleased at all.  Once again I poked at the breasts coming out of my chest, pushing them in flat, only to have them spring out again as soon as I took my hand away.  Ugh!  How the hell was I going to do this?  Joanna might think I could get away with it, but I saw no way in hell! 
     Joanna left to get dressed herself, Ashley headed to her bathroom to do her hair and makeup, and I wandered out to the living room still wondering how the heck I was going to get away with Ashley’s all to noticeable bra under my shirt.  My mother was going to notice for sure.  And then what would happen?  Nothing good, that much I knew!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Yes, I got to wear my own shoes and socks…over top of Ashley’s pantyhose of course.  Yes, I was still petrified that my mother would notice.  How could she not?  But no, Joanna wasn’t giving me a choice in the matter.  “It will all be just fine Michael.  Don’t worry about it.”  Then she addressed both of us.  “Don’t either of you forget what you’re supposed to do whenever I say baby boy or baby girl.  And I’m not even going to mention that you two better do plenty of kissing…whether I wink at you or not!”
     No there was no way I was going to ever forget that.  I had been forced to wet my diaper four times the day before – right in front of my own mother.  I’m was still amazed I had actually gotten away with it.  And now Joanna not only wanted us to do it again, but she had dressed me so that there would be no way I could hide Ashley’s bra that I was wearing. 
     My thoughts were interrupted by what Joanna said next.  “Now children, here’s the way this is going to work today.  And Michael, if you want any chance of relief in the next two months, then I suggest you pay attention and do exactly what I want.  Got that?”
     Huh?  What demented game did she have in mind now?  “Um…yeah,” I replied.  “I think.”
     Joanna then told us what we would be doing and how we would go about doing…some of it.  I nearly passed out right there and then.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Yes! I was wondering why Ashley and Mike hadn’t been kissing all morning. Go at it, babies.