Friday, June 8, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 28 – Part 1 of 4


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 28 – Part 1 of 4

     Oh blessed day, oh day of horror.  It was Saturday, the day my mother was coming. 
     I woke up laying in my own bed, the big bed in the master bedroom where I belonged.  But I was sharing that bed with Ashley.  She was turned away from me just then, sound asleep.  Was she as sexually frustrated as I was?  Judging by her actions last night, I was guessing she was.
     I heard soft sounds and turned my head.  Joanna came in.  I started to get up, but she held her hand out, telling me to stay.  She grabbed the baby bottles from the nightstand and took them away.  I had a feeling I’d be seeing them again very soon.  She was back again a few minutes later with the baby bottles full of milk.  “Good morning children,” she said loudly and cheerily to wake Ashley.
      “Go away,” Ashley said without turning or moving. 
      “Wakey, wakey,” Joanna replied.  “Come on now, turn over.”
     Ashley groaned but turned over.  She saw what Joanna had in her hands and groaned again.  “Not again.”
      “Yes again!” Joanna replied.  “And don’t either of you dare pee right now, no matter how much you may need to.  Now take these bottles and you can feed each other again.”
     Ugh!  I took a bottle and passed it over to Ashley, she grabbed the other bottle.  A moment later, we were twisted up, feeding bottles to each other.
      “Don’t forget to hold hands children,” Joanna said as she walked out.
     Children!  As if we really were!  But somehow our free hands managed to clasp together under the covers. 
     Joanna was back before either of us finished our bottles.  She was dressed this time.  “How are you two doing?” she asked as she checked the bottles.  “Very good I see.  Michael, you’re doing really well.  Ashley I think needs some practice to catch up to you.”
      “I hate this,” Ashley said as she stopped drinking momentarily.
     Joanna laughed.  “I’m sure you do.”
      “Why are you doing this to me?” Ashley moaned.
      “Because you deserve it,” Joanna replied.
     I stopped drinking and looked at her.  “Me too?”
      “You more than her!”
     Maybe she was right.  Ashley literally shoved my bottle back into my mouth.  Ugh!
     When we finished, Joanna took both bottles, winked very obviously to make us kiss, and had us get up.  “Remember,” she said, “Don’t pee yet.  And don’t forget to hold hands.  Now it’s breakfast time.”
      “I gotta pee real bad,” Ashley said as she got out of bed. 
      “Don’t!” Joanna told her.  “Wait till you’re told!”
      “I hate this!” Ashley mumbled yet again.
     Holding hands with Ashley while waddling out to the kitchen made me feel more childish than ever. 
      “Kissy kissy,” Joanna said as she winked again at us before either of us sat down.  Ugh!  I turned to Ashley and we kissed quickly – on the lips.  “Swap places at the table,” Joanna told us.  I had to sit where Ashley had sat the night before and she took my former seat.  Joanna didn’t even have to tell us to hold hands again.  At least this time I’d be eating with my right hand.
     Joanna poured bowls of cereal for the three of us.  She poured coffee for herself.  Ashley and I each got another baby bottle full of milk.  Double Ugh!  I was getting really tired from all those bottles, not to mention that I was bursting to pee.  I held it though.
     Joanna sat down.  “Well,” she said.  “I guess now there’s no way you can tell Michael’s mother when she comes that you two aren’t sleeping together, is there?”
     I almost pissed my diaper right then and there.  I quickly looked to Ashley and saw the look of amazement on her face.  “Yeah,” she mumbled, “for all the good it did me.”
     Joanna smiled.  “You’ll figure it out.  Eventually.”
     I had no idea what she meant.  I stared shoveling cereal into my mouth, ignoring the bottle because I had to pee so bad.  Just eating the cereal though seemed to increase my pee need.
      “So Michael, are you looking forward to seeing your mother today?”
     I was just waiting for one of those trigger words.  I was actually disappointed that she hadn’t said one yet…considering my need to pee just then.  “Uh…yeah.  Definitely.  I’m just not so sure about doing anything…silly, while she’s around.”
      “Like I said,” Joanna replied confidently, “do what I tell you, and it will all be perfectly fine.”
     Somehow, I didn’t see it that way at all.  But Joanna had made things perfectly clear.  I had two choices how this could be, and both of them were her way or nothing.
      “Ashley, I don’t know how much study time you’re going to get today,” Joanna said to her daughter, but since you’re so far behind with it again, we’ll try to get a few minutes set aside for you.  I’m not sure at all what will happen when Michael’s mother gets here.”
     I wasn’t sure what would happen either.  But one thing I was sure of, was that it frightened me to no end.
      “Michael, do you know what time your mother is due in?”
      “Sometime this afternoon, that’s all I know.  She said she’d let me know before she came.”
      “Maybe you should call her as soon as we’re done here.”
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  Sounds like a good idea.”  And actually, I did want to be done there.  I wanted to be done with all of it!
      “I am so looking forward to meeting her,” Joanna said.  “I simply can’t wait!”
     That was one of the things that worried me the most.
      “I can’t wait to see what she thinks of you being together with my baby girl.  And trust me, we mother’s live for moments like this.”
     She had used the baby girl word for Ashley.  I had almost missed it.  I moved my hand over to Ashly’s crotch.  When I did, I saw Ashley stiffen.  Had she missed it?
      “You and Ashley together,” Joanna continued.  “It’s just so precious.  I wonder if your mother will want to talk about the wedding.”
     Wedding!  Again I nearly pissed in my diaper.  And as far as I could tell, Ashley still hadn’t done anything in hers.  Or at least I couldn’t feel anything yet.  I moved my fingers under her as far as possible, but still didn’t feel anything different.  She had to know she was supposed to since my hand was there.  And then, while Joanna continued to ramble on, I finally felt it.  In those super thick diapers, it wasn’t much of a difference, but I felt it.  I took my hand away and held Ashley’s hand again, then I gave Joanna a slight nod.  I saw Joanna smile while she continued to talk.  But now it was my turn, and I had no doubt it would come up soon.  I listened closely. 
      “Does your mother have a baby girl of her own at home?” Joanna asked me.
     Huh?  She had said baby girl again instead of baby boy.  I had felt Ashley stiffen next to me and her hand squeezed harder in mine.  Was I supposed to wet myself?  “Uh…no.  You know I’m an only child.”
      “Oh that’s right.” Joanna replied.
     I braced myself for it. 
      “I remember now you telling me all about your family.  So sad.  Really.”
      “No,” I said.  “It’s actually worked out just fine for both my mother and I.”
      “That’s so nice,” she said.  “But trust me, for a mother, having a baby girl is about the most precious thing in the world.  Of course, all babies are precious to a mother, but baby girls are…special.”
      “Mom!” Ashley interrupted her.
      “Yes dear?”
      “What the hell am I supposed to do?  I just wet myself.  I can’t do it again.”
      “I know that.  I just want you to realize that it may come up many times in a conversation…when you least expect it.  If you can wet yourself more often, all the better.  Now, where was I?  Oh yes, to a mother, a baby girl is just about the most precious thing in the world.  But trust me, we always love our baby boys too.  But somehow, it’s just nicer with a sweet little girl.”
     She had said it.  I was bursting to pee, and I let loose before Ashley’s hand found my crotch.  In no time, her hand left my diaper and clasped my hand again…while Joanna continued to ramble on. 
     Despite the peeing being such a relief, I absolutely hated this!  I hated it even more, knowing I was going to have to do it right in front of my own mother!  I could just scream!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     My mother had texted me that she would head straight to her hotel when her flight arrived, and then call me from there.  That was fine with me.  She also said her flight was expected to land around three thirty in the afternoon.  That was also fine with me.  I told her that Ashley’s mother was here.  My mother was surprised and said she couldn’t wait to meet her.  That was fine with me too.  What wasn’t fine, was still having to go through with all of Joanna’s demented ideas.  And trust me, knowing Joanna, I was expecting more than just that little exercise in wetting ourselves at the table. 
     Ashley and I stayed in those same diapers and onesies all day.  Ashley got to put on pants again and Joanna made me wear my heels and long plaid skirt again.  When was she going to let me change and when was she planning on hiding that stuff away?  Didn’t she know how embarrassing any of that stuff would be if my mother saw it?  Yeah, I’m sure she did know…which is why I was still wearing it. 
     Ashley and I spent the day cleaning the entire house together, even though it didn’t need it.  We cleaned it together, because Joanna made us hold hands whenever possible, she made us sit together whenever possible, she made us kiss each other way too many times, and she again repeated her eating and peeing exercise with us halfway through the morning, at lunch, and then shortly before she finally let us change for my mother’s arrival.  Trust me, I was getting awfully nervous about listening to hear those dumb key-words that signaled that either Ashley or I would have to wet ourselves.  And it was all made even worse knowing that if I didn’t do as Joanna wanted, my own mother would find out things about me that I absolutely couldn’t let her know.
     It was getting close to three o’clock before Ashley got to unlock my onesie and remove my overly thick and saturated diaper.  And trust me, both Ashley and I had been doing some real waddling around the house long before then.  Both of us were soaked, and I suspected that I was far worse than she was.  But then I wasn’t sure if Ashley had wet her diaper at all during the night like I had. 
     I wanted to take another shower, but Joanna claimed there wasn’t time.  I did get to spend a very thankful few minutes on the toilet though to get rid of any smelly stuff inside me.  I would have peed there too, but I had just done that in my diaper a few minutes earlier during Joanna’s latest “baby boy” exercise at the table with Ashley and me. 
     After that, I got put into a pink diaper with those soft plastic pants over top of it, and then Joanna pulled out a different onesie for me, and I nearly died when I saw it.  This one was constructed the same way with no crotch opening and the lockable back zip opening, but the entire thing was white with the words “I heart Mommy” in big red letters and of course a heart shape.  And Joanna wanted me to wear that while my mother was here?  I totally prayed that there would be no chance my mother would ever see that thing. 
     In minutes, I was securely locked into it.  There would be no way for me to get out of that diaper while my mother was there, which meant there was no way for me to not use that diaper while she was there.  The thought petrified me. 
     I changed Ashley, and Joanna handed me another matching “I heart Mommy” onesie in her size.  “I hate you!” Ashley mumbled as I clicked her lock shut.  Ashley and I had to kiss one more time, then I was allowed to dress myself to meet my mother.  Finally! 
     While I was dressing, Ashley and her mother went to the other bedroom to decide what she would wear.  I simply walked into my nice big walk-in closet.  When I did, I noticed that Joanna had hung up my plaid skirt with Ashley’s things, and my five inch t-strap heels were jumbled on the floor with a few pairs of Ashley’s shoes that hadn’t gotten moved to the other room.  At least they were somewhat out of sight.  Hopefully my mother would have no reason to go into my closet…or my drawers.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I had finished getting dressed a while ago, wearing not only a shirt over my embarrassing onesie, but a pullover sweater as well to help make sure that the “I heart Mommy” logo couldn’t be noticed.  I was in my room waiting on the door to the guest bedroom to open where Ashley and her mother were changing, when I heard my phone ding telling me I had a text message.  It was my mother telling me that she had arrived and was getting ready to board the shuttle to the hotel.  I texted back that we would be there as soon as possible.
     I headed for the other bedroom.  “She’s here,” I called through the closed door.  “She’s on her way to the hotel.”  The door opened a moment later.  Joanna was there and she looked quite nice.  I could tell she had fixed herself up.  And then I saw Ashley.  Like her mother, she was wearing a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt.  Her shirt though looked like it was purposely layered to go over her white onesie that still showed at the front of her neck.  The collar of the top hid the lock at the back.  I noticed that her shirt completely hid the red “I heart Mommy” logo that was on that onesie underneath.  Ashley’s hair and makeup looked a bit different than I remembered seeing it before, and to be honest, she looked quite nice.  It actually surprised me.  She was even wearing a nice pair of shoes and hose of some sort.  “Uh…you look nice, both of you,” I told them, surprising myself that I would say that…especially when I was talking about Ashley too. 
      “Say it with a kiss,” Joanna told us.
     I moved closer to Joanna.
      “Not me!” she said with a shake of her head.  “Ashley!”
     Oh.
     I saw Ashley roll her eyes, which pretty much echoed my feelings on the matter.  But I walked over to her and said, “You look nice,” then I kissed her on the lips.  I tasted her lipstick.  Quite nice.  My chastity device suddenly decided to pretend it was too small again. 
      “Okay children,” Joanna said, sounding all too happy.  “Get your coats and let’s go.  And don’t forget to hold hands.”
     I wasn’t looking forward to this.  We were going to con my own mother into thinking Ashley and I were in love.  And trust me, nothing could be further than the truth.  I was guessing that this was part of the punishment for Ashley as well the diapers and other things she now had to put up with.  What on earth had she done to upset her mother so much?  And more importantly, why did it have to affect me so much?
     We all got into my car and I headed towards the airport.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Who knows, maybe one or both of you will start enjoying it.