Friday, June 15, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 28 – Part 3 of 4


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 28 – Part 3 of 4

     We were home again after taking my mother back to the hotel.  I pulled into the garage and turned the engine off.
      “Michael,” Joanna said before we could get out of the car.  “Since your mother won’t be coming back here tomorrow, then as soon as you change into that long skirt and heels again, I need you to get all your things that are in my car and bring them back into the house.  Ashley, you can start moving some of your things back to the master bedroom again.”
     Just that fast I had lost my own bedroom again.  Not that it had been my own bedroom since Ashley and I had slept there together, but once again I was going to be stuck in the small guest room with the small bed. 
     It took a few trips, but in truth there wasn’t really that much to move.  Most of the work was going to be in the bedrooms.  Joanna didn’t help much this time.  She mostly sat on the bed and watched the two of us.  When it came to pulling those huge fat diapers out of the plastic bag, I asked if I should get the box for them out of my shop.
      “No Michael,” Joanna decided.  “Throw the box out.  She walked into the small room and looked around.  I think we need to get you some shelving in here.  If Ashley decides to keep you in those things like she wants, then I think some nice shelves would be very helpful.”
     My mind immediately conjured up images of another woodworking project I could enjoy.  And I had already built the shelves in my office.  I could build something similar here.  And then I realized something else.  If I did build some shelves, and I did have to stack the diapers on it, they would all basically be out and on display for anyone who came into the room to see.  That part took a lot of the fun out of thinking about building some shelves.  But while I was continuing to picture that problem, once again my chastity device decided it was going to shrink again.  Why did it do that? 
      “Michael, what are you staring at?” Joanna asked as I was thinking about building the shelves…and the fact that the diapers would be on display. 
     I walked over to a blank part of the wall.  “If we put the shelves here.  I can make them about…four feet wide.  That should be big enough.  I can make them…”
      “Michael…” Joanna interrupted.  I looked up.  “We’ll buy you some shelving!” 
     Oh well, so much for that idea.  I watched as Joanna started out of the room, then she stopped and picked up two of those super thick diapers from the stack on the floor where I had put them.  To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I was looking forward to getting one of those things put on me later or not.  On the one hand, I had already wet my pink diaper four times since Ashley had put it on me.  And while I could tell it could still hold a lot more, a fresh diaper would be far more comfortable.  But on the other hand, those darn thick diapers weren’t just thick, they were huge.  Even when dry.  And that alone made them uncomfortable.
     While Ashley and I put everything back, I noticed Joanna continuing to sit on the bed in the master bedroom and watching us.  She continued to hold those two big diapers in her hands as if she were threatening us with them.  I don’t know why she would do that, I already knew that wearing one for bed was a foregone conclusion.  The only time Joanna got up from the bed was to take the plant hanging in the guest bedroom down and carry it out to her car…while I rehung the dumb board I had made back in its place.  Then once again she sat holding those two diapers and watching us.
     Finally we were done.  Finally everything was the way Joanna wanted it.  Joanna walked around, those two diapers still in her hands, as she looked things over.  “Right!” she finally said.  Then she looked at the two of us, then at the diapers in her hands.  She looked at me for a moment, then she looked at Ashley with an odd expression on her face for what seemed like a very long time.
      “What?” Ashley finally asked.
     Joanna shook her head and that odd expression vanished.  “Ashley,” Joanna finally said.  “Go to the kitchen and fill both baby bottles with milk and bring them back here.”  She turned to me.  “Michael, we’ve got to get that board in your room adjusted to the right height.”
     Believe it or not…and trust me it surprised me too…it actually took me almost thirty seconds to realize that she was going to finally let me out of my chastity and give me a chance at an orgasm.  Hooray!!!  And I was ecstatic about it, even though it would mean demeaning myself yet again by trying to hump that stupid board hung from the ceiling. 
     I went into the bedroom and removed my long skirt.  I would have loved to remove my diaper, but that damn “I heart Mommy” onesie was locked onto me. 
     Ashley came back a few minutes later with both baby bottles filled with milk.  She set one of them on the dresser, the other one she “loaded” into the board, ready for me to start sucking on it.  Her mother had her get the key to my onesie and two minutes later I was free of it and removing that pink diaper – finally!  Funny how I was no longer so embarrassed about standing in front of them totally naked…except for my chastity device and five inch heels of course.
     My eyes went continually to that hole in the bottom of the board as I waited for Joanna to find the key to my chastity device.  That hole in the board was where my relief would be.  A horrible, demeaning, shaming relief, but relief none the less.  Joanna came back with the key and a few anxious and slightly painful moments later, my cock sprang free from the entire miserable thing.  Aaaahhh!  I couldn’t help but rub my cock somewhat, and especially the area behind my cock and balls where it was a little sore. 
      “Michael, don’t touch!” Joanna said sternly. 
     Ugh!  I stopped massaging my finally free cock. 
      “Tie your hands,” Joanna instructed.
     I grabbed the piece of rope from the floor with the loop in it for my hands, put my hands through the loop, and carefully cinched it tight around my wrists, holding the end of the rope so it would stay that way.  I was about to step up to the board when Joanna came up behind me.  I felt her grab the end of the rope out of my hands and then start wrapping it around my wrists several different ways, binding them more securely.  I tried tugging my wrists apart or even out of the binding.  It took no time to realize they weren’t going to budge.  I walked up to the board ready to put my mouth on that darn baby bottle nipple…and more than ready to start trying to find that demeaning little hole with my cock.
      “Wait a minute, Michael.” Joanna said.  She walked over to where the rope was attached to the wall and untied it there.  “Go ahead and put your mouth on the bottle, she said, but don’t drink yet.”
     I did that.  The board seemed just a bit lower than it had been before, but then before, it had been a bit too high.  I felt the board going up just slightly and then it stayed there.  All of a sudden Joanna was next to me and I felt her grabbing my wonderfully free cock.  I could literally feel it getting hard in her hands as she herself guided the cock into the hole in the board.
      “Don’t move yet!” Joanna said sternly.  I heard Ashley laughing in the background.  “Hmm,” she said a she stood there looking at things.  That looks like it should work out about right.  Okay Michael, step back away from the board.”
     Step back?  She had just gotten my cock right where I wanted it.  Not only that, the feel of her hands on it had been wonderful as she had stuck it into the board.  Trust me, I was more than ready to start pumping away.  But as she had ordered, I reluctantly stepped back away from the board to see what she wanted now.  What surprised me, was that she now turned her attention away from me, onto Ashley.
      “Ashley, up on the bed.  Lay down on it.”
      “Mom?” Ashley asked questioningly. 
      “I said lay down on that bed.  Now!”
     I could see the uncertainty on Ashley’s face.  “What’s going on?” she asked.
      “What’s going on is that I want you lying down.”
     A moment later, Ashly was lying on the bed.  “Why Mom?” she asked.
     Joanna ignored her question and picked up the second baby bottle from the dresser.  She handed it to her daughter.  “Drink this.  See if you can finish it before Michael finishes his bottle.  As soon as the first bottle is empty, then Michael has to pull himself out of that board…providing he manages to find his way back into that hole to begin with.”
     I heard Ashley giggle at that. 
     But either way, you’re both going to stay right where you are until both those bottles are finished.  Michael, if Ashley finishes her bottle first, I’ll let you know.  You’ll have to stop fucking that ridiculous piece of wood, but you’ve still got to stay there and keep drinking your bottle until you’re done.  If you finish first, you stay there with your mouth on the bottle, but again you’ve got to pull yourself out of that silly hole.  And Michael, if you finally manage to have an orgasm from fucking that silly piece of wood, you stay right there and finish your bottle until both of you are done drinking.  You can keep your silly penis right in that hole if you want, but only if you manage to have an orgasm.  Do you understand?”
     I nodded. “I think so.”
     Joanna turned to Ashley.  “Why aren’t you drinking yet?  He could easily drink a lot slower than you.  Do you want to give him that much time to try to get off?”
     I saw the total surprise on Ashley’s face, and I also saw how fast that bottle when straight into her mouth.  Damn!  If she finished drinking before me, I’d still have to pull myself out of that board and I wouldn’t have much of a chance to get off at all!  Panicked, I asked, “Can I start now?”
      “I’m not stopping you Michael.”
     I practically jumped back to the board.  My lips found that nipple and I started grinding away at the board with my hips, trying vainly to find that all too tiny hole in it.
      “Make sure you keep drinking Michael, don’t stop,” Joanna told me as I tried desperately to get my penis into that tiny hole that seemed to have totally disappeared. 
     I drank, but my mind was more occupied with trying to figure out how to find that hole, not to mention getting myself into it.
      “You know Michael,” Joanna said, “maybe I should let you build the shelves in here.”
     Shelves?  She wanted to talk about shelves at a time like this?
      “The ones you made in your office are quite nice.”
     What was wrong with her?  I was busy for heaven’s sake.
      “I guess if I have you make them, then I could specify how tall I want them…how many shelves…”
     She was talking about shelving, and I was going crazy trying to find that stupid hole!  Not only that, my mind was further occupied with having to keep drinking from the dumb baby bottle stuck into the top of the board.  Where the hell was that hole?
      “…what color to make them,” Joanna continued, talking about the shelves.  “Michael, are you still drinking from your bottle?”
     I didn’t bother replying, I was drinking, but my mind was more focused on trying to get my penis in that stupid hole, that for some reason didn’t want to be found!  And she was distracting me talking about shelves!  Aaarrrggghhh!  Where the hell was that hole?
      “Yes,” Joanna said.  “I can picture a nice set of shelves right there against that wall…filled with different kinds of baby diapers.  Of course, they’d be very big baby diapers, but still baby diapers.”
     Oh!  I felt the hole again.  I had been over too far to the left.  There it was.  Now, how the hell could I get my cock into it since the tip of my cock was below it, and I was already standing on my toes in those five inch heels? 
      “I guess we could put other things on the shelves too…baby wipes, baby toys…I guess the possibilities are endless.”
     Just a little higher.  I know it’s there.  I can feel the hole getting closer to the tip of my cock.  Keep going carefully.  And…yes!  It’s in!  It’s… 
      “Done!” Ashley’s voice exclaimed loudly and proudly. 
     What?
      “Michael,” Joanna said quickly.  Pull you silly penis out of that hole right now!
     I tried to turn my head to plead with her, but that nipple in my mouth wouldn’t let me see anything but wood.
      “Michael!  Pull it out!”
     Ugh!  You have no idea how reluctantly I pulled my cock out of that hole…that I had worked so hard to get into in the first place. 
      “Keep drinking Michael.  You’ve still got to finish that bottle.  I’m sorry but you just didn’t make it this time.  Better luck next time.”
     Oh she was a horror!  I was thinking I needed to revise my opinion about who I hated the most, Ashley or her!
      “He didn’t come?” Ashley asked.
      “He never had time dear,” Joanna replied.  “It took him all that time to just find the hole.”
     Ashley laughed.  Yeah, it was real funny to her.  But for me it meant getting locked up again without any relief.  Real, real, funny!
     As soon as I finished drinking from that dumb bottle, Joanna untied my hands.  “Get the keys to Ashley’s onesie,” she told me, “and get it off her.”
      “Good!  I need a shower,” Ashley said.
      “No dear.  Not tonight, I’m afraid.”
      “But you said last night that…”
      “I know what I said and I meant it.  But we’re not seeing Michael’s mother again until lunchtime tomorrow.  We’ve got all morning to take care of things like showers.”  She looked directly at me.  “And we’ve got other things to do tonight.”
      “Like what?” Ashley asked, which is exactly what I wanted to know too.
      “Other…things!” Joanna said sternly.  “Michael, lay down on the bed.  I’ll be right back.”
     I laid down on the bed, even though I had a pretty good idea of what was coming next.  And I was right.  Joanna came back with saving supplies.  This time her washcloth was cold!  But she once again shaved my entire cock and balls, then coated me liberally with that baby lotion, then forced my cock and balls back into that miserable prison.  Locked up – again.  No way to get relief until Joanna decided to play her next demented game with me.  I could just scream!
     Joanna herself returned the shaving things to the guest bathroom.  When she came back, she ordered Ashley to lay down on the bed again.  “Michael, get Ashley’s wet diaper off her and put one of those big thick ones on her instead.  And don’t forget to use plenty of baby lotion.”
     After diapering Ashley, it was my turn and of course, Ashley made sure I not only smelled of the baby lotion, but the baby powder as well.  But it was what Joanna said next that surprised me a little.  “Michael, please find two of the undershirts you wear to work.  Put one on and give the other one to Ashley to wear.”
      “You mean we don’t have to wear the onesies?” I asked as I pulled two of my white t-shirts out of the drawer.
      “Not tonight.  You won’t need them.  And in the morning, I want all of your onesie’s in the wash.”  She turned to Ashley.  “Ash dear, will you please take both those baby bottles back to the kitchen, rinse them out, and this time fill them with water.”
     Ashley’s jaw dropped.  “You mean we’ve got to drink another one?  I’ve already got to pee.”
      “Don’t let me stop you from peeing dear.  We’re not seeing Michael’s mother again until tomorrow.”
     Ashley grunted angrily.  “I don’t want to pee in my diaper at all!”  She grabbed the baby bottles and headed out.
      “Michael,” Joanna said to me.  “Please find that new role of tape you just bought.”
     The tape?  What on earth did she need the tape for?  And to be honest, I didn’t think I wanted to find out.  But I went searching for it anyway.  Maybe it would be better if I didn’t find it.  Oh darn!  There it is.  Right where I put it.
     When Ashley came back with the bottles full, and a rather disgusted attitude toward her mother, Joanna led us both into the master bedroom.  “Lay down, both of you,” she said.  “Start feeding each other those bottles.  And when you’re done, just stay there!”
     She left and Ashley and I just looked at each other.  Neither of us wanted to do it.  “Can we get away with just dumping the bottles out in the bathroom?” I suggested. 
     Ashley’s face brightened a bit.  “Good idea,” she whispered.
      “Are you drinking those bottles?” Joanna’s voice asked from up the hall somewhere.
     Neither of us replied.  With resigned looks on our faces, we laid down together on the bed, turned to each other, and held the bottles in each other’s mouth.  I really hated those damn baby bottles.  I hated them with a deep burning passion!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Enjoying this. Kind of hope the onesies become a fulltime thing because they are awesome :)

Chicago Karen said...

Dump them out in the sink? Do you really think Momma would buy that? What did Joanna tell them this morning? Figure it out? Ashley needs an orgasm even worse than Mike (maybe that’s why she’s so out of sorts lately. Nah!). Or maybe that’s what they’re supposed to figure out. It ain’t gonna happen on Joanna’s watch.