Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 29 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 29 – Part 2 of 2

     I thought about everything Joanna wanted us to do as I drove towards my mother’s hotel.  How the hell was I going to get away with it?  It was going to be…impossible! 
     When I pulled up under the overhang at the hotel, my mother came out dragging two suitcases and carrying another bag over her shoulder.  She hugged me quickly then left me as she climbed into the back seat of the car with Joanna.  Had my mother felt that bra I was wearing when she hugged me?  I didn’t think she did.  Of course, the heavy coat I was wearing should have prevented her from noticing…I hoped.  I loaded her big heavy suitcases into the back of my car. 
     A minute later, we were on our way to a restaurant.  A different one than we had been to last night.  Another trendy one though…that I already knew had booths people could sit in when they ate.  And trust me, I wasn’t sure if those booths were going to be enough!
     The minute we got to the parking lot and got out of the car, Ashley, carrying the colorful purse that I had been forced to carry way too often, not only grabbed my hand, she latched firmly onto my arm.  I had no doubt that she was nervous too.  She also reached up and kissed me a few times, and I know for a fact that her mother hadn’t prompted either of us to do that. 
     Inside, we had to wait for a few minutes, but it wasn’t a long wait.  I would have much rather it had been a long wait.  A very long wait.  I didn’t want to go through with this meal at all!  Unfortunately, all too soon, we were led to a booth.  As previously ordered, I got in first so that I was against the wall, Ashley got in next to me on the outside.  We held hands of course as my mother and Joanna took the seats directly across from us.  I saw Joanna wink at us and Ashley and I kissed yet again.  My mother smiled.  Yeah, she was so bamboozled into believing that Ashley and I loved each other, when the truth was that we hated each other.  Oh Joanna was a demented demon! 
     The good news, the one and only good news about sitting at that booth to eat, was that Joanna had instructed me to leave my coat on.  I had to unzip it in the front, but I could leave it on.  Trust me, I had no intention of removing that heavy coat at all.  So far, hopefully, it was still doing a good job of hiding Ashley’s bra that I was wearing.  But trust me, that bra was not the biggest worry on my mind.
     The waitress came and we ordered our drinks.  My mother and Joanna again did most of the talking at the table…which was good.  I was too petrified to think about talking.  The drinks finally came and we ordered our food.  I didn’t want that nice waitress to leave at that point.  Why couldn’t she just stay at the table, right there with us, until we finished our entire meal?  But no, she had to walk away – of course.  And of course, her leaving was the cue that Joanna had told us earlier that meant Ashley and I had to get busy.  Oh God!  I didn’t want to do this.
     While Joanna and my mother were dominating most of the conversation, I did my best to look like I was doing nothing at all, while under the table I was unfastening my belt.  I felt Ashley squirming next to me, but I dared not look.  I had my own problems to think about.  With my belt unfastened, very carefully I unfastened my pants and pulled my zipper down.  Ashley was still squirming, but I knew that she too was trying to not look like she was doing anything at all.
     Now came the hard part for me.  The worst part.  Very slowly and carefully, I levered my bottom up just slightly from the seat, hoping that no one would notice, and I slipped my pants down past my butt.  If anyone happened to lean over the booth to look they would see my pantyhose covered diaper and plastic pants. 
     I saw Ashley turn to me, her face looked nervous.  She leaned in and kissed me quickly.  I felt more movement from her, then a moment later, I felt her hands pulling her black pants up onto the seat next to us.  She smiled at me, and kissed me again.  She was wearing a dress.  Nobody would notice or care that she had removed her pants!
     I went back to work.  With my hands I pushed my pants down over my knees, then wiggled my legs and feet to finally get them off.  It took a while, but I did it.  I was now sitting in the restaurant without any pants on at all, and trying to pretend that I hadn’t removed them.  Fortunately, it looked like my mother hadn’t noticed anything weird at all…yet.  She was spending a lot of time looking at Joanna sitting next to her instead of at me.  So far!
     But now came the more difficult part.  I pulled my pants up and handed them to Ashley, and I grabbed her black pants instead.  Let me tell you, trying to get my feet into those pants under the table was very, very difficult.  Especially with my shoes on.  I was having a terrible time with it.
     Next to me, I felt Ashley squirming to get my pants on.  And then I realized she was actually getting there.  How the heck had she managed it?  I still hadn’t gotten my feet into her pants yet. 
     The waitress was suddenly back and started setting plates on the table.  I saw my mother look away and I used the opportunity to quickly lean over as far as I could and pull my feet into those pants and pull them up over my knees.  I had somehow managed to get them that far.  But now I had to sit there and eat, with Ashley’s pants staying right there down around my knees.  And I knew Ashly was trying to do the same.  But Ashley was wearing a dress.  Her pink diaper was covered up.  If anyone managed to look past Ashley sitting next to me, they could easily see that I was in a rather embarrassing state to be sitting there. 
     One handed, I managed to eat, but it wasn’t easy.  It was more like I was holding my breath the entire time.  Fortunately, the stretch waist of Ashley’s pants helped to keep them up so they didn’t slip down to my feet, but neither of us were allowed to pull our pants all the way up until later in the meal.  We both had to sit there like that, and pray nobody would notice.  The only good part about that was Ashley’s dress.  Hopefully, because of that, nobody would notice what we had done…and were still doing.
     I sat there now waiting to hear it, our key words to wet ourselves during the meal.  Several times I heard Joanna say, “Your baby,” or “My baby,” but never did she say those dreaded actual words to make us wet ourselves.
     We all finished eating and my mother asked the waitress to bring the check…and Ashley and I were still sitting there with each other’s pants down around our knees.  But when the waitress left again, Joanna turned to my mother and said, “I need to use the ladies room.  Want to come with me before we take you to the airport?”
     Joanna had told us ahead of time that she would do that.  And when she told us, I had to ask what we would do if my mother decided not to go to the ladies room.  Joanna had smiled that sly wicked smile of hers and simply said, “The best you can.”  Ugh!  No help at all.  Fortunately, my mother got up and went with her.  The moment their backs were turned, both Ashley and I got busy pulling our pants up.  I had an easy time with the stretch waist of her pants.  I only had to pull them all the way up.  Ashley’s dress was now a bigger problem as she shimmied my pants up under it, then had to pull the dress up in the front to fasten the pants and buckle my belt – as tight as it would go.  She couldn’t seem to pull her dress back down fast enough. 
     I looked around, had anyone noticed?  There, not exactly close, I saw a couple sitting across from each other, staring at us.  Had they seen what we had done?  Did it matter?  I guess not because there was nothing Ashley or I could do about it.  Ashley and I were sitting in the restaurant, wearing each other’s pants, and in just a few minutes, we were going to have to leave that restaurant and take my mother to the airport.  How on earth could my mother possibly miss the fact that I was now wearing Ashley’s pants instead of my own?  How?  It was impossible!
     Joanna and my mother came back and I saw Ashley nod to her mother.  The waitress was there by the time they got seated again and gave my mother the check.  A few minutes later, I found myself scooting out of that booth…where I would be displaying to the entire world that I was wearing a pair of women’s pants instead of men’s pants.  Why, oh why, was I doing this?  How long would it be before my mother noticed?  And what the heck would I do when she did notice?  Before I even got out of the booth, I saw Joanna link her arm in my mother’s and they led the way out of the restaurant.  Ashley and I followed.  I seriously doubt that Ashley was anywhere near as nervous as I was.
     Since my mother and Joanna were sitting in the back seat and Ashley and I were in the front, I didn’t have to worry about my mother while we were in the car.  I drove to the airport, but instead of just dropping my mother off at the curb, Joanna “insisted” that we park and all go inside. 
     Once out of the car, I saw Joanna latch onto my mother’s arm again and say, “Let’s go ahead.  We’ll leave our babies to get your luggage for you.”  The two of them walked off, and I was momentarily relieved.  I pulled my mother’s luggage out of the car, Ashley threw her colorful purse up over her shoulder and grabbed the smaller of the two big suitcases.  I grabbed the other one and my mother’s carry-on bag, and together we dragged everything into the airport. 
     Was I nervous wearing Ashley’s pants in public like that?  You better believe it!  Was anyone noticing?  I wasn’t sure.  I have no doubt that some people looked at me and at least wondered.  Ashly’s coat was fairly long and came down nearly to her knees.  I did notice that my pants on her looked kind of funny.  Not only were they a bit too long, but it actually looked like she was wearing men’s pants.  Did anyone notice that either.  But then Ashley was a girl.  It was a lot easier for her to get away with wearing men’s pants than for me to get away with wearing women’s pants out in public like that. 
     It wasn’t hard for us to find our mothers.  They had gone to the airline check-in counter and were waiting for us.  Now was the time I was sure my mother would notice.  I tried to hide as best I could behind Ashley, even though she was obviously wearing my pants.  We turned my mother’s luggage over to her and stood back while she waited in line behind a few people.  Her wait wasn’t long though and soon her luggage was taken to be shipped with the rest of the baggage.  I saw her turn and head directly toward us, as she did, Joanna moved to stand right in front of Ashley and me. 
      “Well that’s it,” my mother said.  “I’ve got to get going.  “I can’t tell you what a wonderful time I’ve had here.”  She turned to Joanna and hugged her.  “Joanna, it’s been marvelous.  And I can’t wait to come back again so we can visit some more.”
      “Oh, you have no idea how much I’ve enjoyed your visit too,” Joanna replied.  “And just to see how happy our babies are together has been so good for me too.”
     My mother turned to Ashley next.  She walked up and hugged her.  “Ashley, you can’t imagine how happy I am to meet you and see you with my baby boy.  You’re like a dream.  And I can see how happy you make him.  True love, Ashley, that’s what I see between the two of you.  True love.”
     Was my mouth hanging down to my knees?  My mother had just uttered those key words to make me wet myself.  Not Joanna, my mother!  Had anyone else noticed?  Should I wet myself?  No. Besides, my mother was not coming up to me. 
      “And Michael.  Oh it’s been so good to see you again,” she said.  “I’m so happy for you darling.  I can see that you and Ashley are going to be such a good couple together.  Now I’ve got to go.  So you take good care of yourself…and good care of Ashley too, as I’m sure you have every intention of doing.”  She hugged me tightly.  “I love you Michael.  I love you to death.  And I can’t wait to come back for your wedding!”
      “Uh…I love you too Mom,” I replied. 
     She broke her hug.   And looked between Ashley’s face and mine.  There were tears in her eyes.  “I’ve got to go now before I start crying even harder.  She turned to Joanna.  “Joanna, your daughter and my baby boy.  Isn’t it just great?”
     Joanna was all smiles.  “Absolutely the best!” Joanna replied. 
     With a wave, my mother turned and hurried away.  I stood there watching her…until I felt Ashley stick her hand tight in the front of my crotch.
      “Did you wet yourself?” she asked, in an all too mocking voice.  “Your own mother said baby boy, not once, but twice!  So have you wet yet?”
     Damn her!  Having no choice, I let loose, realizing that nobody had said the baby girl words to make Ashley wet herself. 
      “Okay children,” Joanna said once my mother was out of sight.  “Hold hands.  Let’s find the rest rooms.”
     The rest rooms?  What for?  Joanna had gone in the restaurant, and Ashley and I were stuck in diapers.  But dutifully, we followed her through the airport until we found the restrooms.   
     Standing between the men’s room and the women’s room, Joanna made me stand there and take my coat off, which displayed the bumps from Ashley’s bra underneath.  I was very embarrassed about that.  I was wearing women’s pants there, and now if anyone looked at me, they would see that I had a bra on under my shirt.  Joanna took my coat from me, then told me to stand there and wait.  She would be right back.  Taking Ashley’s hand, Joanna led her into the women’s room. 
      “What now Momma?” I heard Ashley ask.  I didn’t hear Joanna’s reply. 
     A few minutes later, Joanna was back, but instead of having my coat in her hands, she was carrying Ashley’s sweater dress and that colorful purse instead.  She handed them to me.  “Michael, take these into the men’s room with you and put this on.  Your breast forms are in the purse.  Then bring me the shirt you’re wearing now.”
      “What?”  I couldn’t believe it.
      “You heard me.  Now go do it!  Or do you want to be stuck in that chastity device for the next six months with no chance of relief at all?”  She gave me one of those serious looks of hers.  “Michael, if you do everything I want, then I’ll make sure you have plenty of time for some much needed relief later before I go home.”
     I stared at her for a moment, but it was no use.  Taking the dress, I went into the men’s room.  I found a stall and closed the door.  Oh how I hated my life.  Oh how messed up everything in it was.  And oh how insanely horny I was because of it all – especially right now.  And I did want that relief that Joanna had said I could get.  I wanted it badly! 
     I found a stall and took my shirt off.  I opened the purse Ashley had been carrying and easily found my birdseed breast forms.  I stuck them in Ashley’s purple bra that I was wearing.  The bra was suddenly a lot tighter.  I took the sweater dress and pulled it over my head and down my body.  I’m sure I didn’t look nearly as nice in it as Ashley did.  I was suddenly wearing almost all women’s clothes, and not only just women’s clothes, Ashley’s clothes.  The only male clothes I had on were my shoes and socks. 
     Carrying my shirt and that damn colorful purse that I had no doubt I’d be carrying back to the car, I went out to find Joanna waiting for me.  She smiled broadly.  “Lovely,” she declared as she looked me over.  She took the shirt and disappeared into the women’s rest room.  I can’t tell you how embarrassed I felt standing there while so many people, men and women both, walked right past me.  And every last one of them looked me over closely. 
     A few minutes later, she was back with Ashley.  Ashley was now wearing my pants, my shirt, and my coat.  Ashley started laughing at me the moment she saw me.  “Wait a minute Momma, I’ve got to get a picture.”  She suddenly looked around, then at me.  “My phone is in your purse.  Give it to me.”  I gladly started to hand over the purse.  “No you idiot.  Just the phone.” 
     Oh.  I opened the purse and found her phone.  A moment later, I was standing right there between the two rest rooms, with men and women streaming past me on both sides, while Ashley and her mother both took a few pictures of me.  And then Joanna made Ashley stand right next to me so she could take pictures of both of us.  Ashley of course, struck a funny pose.  She wasn’t having any trouble with this little predicament at all.
     Finally, Joanna handed me Ashley’s coat to put on.  It was very tight in the shoulders but I managed it.  I was now wearing even more of Ashly’s clothes. 
      “Hold hands children,” Joanna said, “and follow me.”
     Hold hands.  I absolutely dreaded the sound of that.  I was so nervous being dressed like that as we followed Joanna that I nearly wet myself again.  I probably would have if I hadn’t just done it a short while before. 
     Instead of leading us back to the car, Joanna led us over to the seats in one of the waiting areas.  She made Ashley and I sit down together.  “Michael, take those shoes and socks off.  You too Ashley.  Take your shoes off.”
     Oh no!  From her bag I watched as Joanna pulled out my five inch t-straps. 
      “Your mother is gone now Michael, and all your rules can apply again.  No more men’s shoes outside of work.  So get them off.  Your socks too.”  She turned to Ashley.  “Ash, can you wear those shoes with socks?”
      “No problem,” she replied with a giggle.  “I usually wear socks with them.”
     Removing my shoes and socks, the last of the male clothing I had been wearing, I turned them over to Joanna, who passed my socks on to Ashley.  While I reluctantly strapped myself into those five inch t-straps, Ashley stuck my socks on over her pantyhose, and slipped her black flats back on.  She was now wearing even more of my clothes, and I had a feeling that if our shoes could have fit each other Joanna would have made us switch those as well.  And actually, since Ashley was wearing flats, I would have much preferred that.  But then, if we were going to switch shoes, I have no doubt Joanna would have made sure I still wound up in heels. 
     Joanna appeared quite happy as she stood up.  “Okay children.  Hold hands and let’s go. We’ve got shopping to do.”
     Shopping?


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Still not sure what the deal is with wearing each other’s pantyhose? Maybe we’ll find out when they go shopping. For shelves, maybe? Back to more kissing would be nice. I think they’re getting used to it. Too bad Joanna’s leaving in a few hours.