Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 28 – Part 2 of 4


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 28 – Part 2 of 4

     Naturally, the hotel was an expensive one.  You don’t think my mother would stay anywhere that wasn’t first class, do you?  Not her.  Once again I had to wonder just how lucky she had been with all her gambling.  Yes, my father had left us some money, but my mother’s one big habit was gambling, and I fully expected to hear at any time that she was flat out broke because she had lost everything.  So far, it hadn’t happened yet.  But I was still expecting it. 
     I parked the car under the overhang out front.  At Joanna’s insistence, both Ashley and I holding hands, went inside to look for her and found her sitting in the lobby waiting for me.
      “Michael…” my mother said with a huge smile as she saw me coming and got up from her seat.
      “Mom,” I replied happily.  We hugged.  “How are you?”
      “I’m fine,” she replied, but her attention was immediately on Ashley.  “And this is Ashley?”
      “Uh…yeah.  Mom this is Ashley Desmond.”
     My mother didn’t even ask.  She immediately moved in and gave Ashley a big hug.  “I can’t tell you how anxious I’ve been to meet you,” she said.
     Unfortunately, I had no doubt about that at all.
     My mother looked around.  “I thought you said Ashley’s mother was here too.”
      “She’s out in the car,” I replied.  “She wanted to wait to give us a minute together first.”
      “I just can’t wait to meet her,” my mother replied.  “Shall we?” she said as she linked one arm through mine and did the same with Ashley on her other side.  At least Ashley and I didn’t have to hold hands for a change.
     We walked out through the door and saw Joanna standing out next to the car waiting for us.  My mother dropped my arm and headed straight for her.  “Are you Ashley’s mother?” she asked.
      “Yes.  Joanna Desmond,” Joanna told her. 
      “I’m Catherin Hammond.  Cathy,” my mother replied.  “I can’t tell you how happy I am to meet you.”
      “I feel exactly the same way,” Joanna agreed. 
     Once again my mother moved in and the two women hugged.  Just before they broke, I saw Ashley stiffen and she leaned in and kissed me.  I was guessing that Joanna had winked at her.  I just hadn’t been able see it.
      “Why don’t we go back to the house,” Joanna suggested.  “We’ve still got a little bit of cake left that we can finish.”
      “Sounds good to me,” my mother agreed.
     I opened the front passenger door for my mother.  “Oh no!” she said.  “You two lovebirds sit together in the front.  Joanna and I will sit in the back.”  She turned her head toward Joanna and lowered her voice slightly.  “And scheme!”
     Joanna only laughed.  The question was, which of them would do the most scheming?
      “I can’t tell you how happy I am to meet you and Ashley,” I heard my mother say as I drove away from the hotel.  “This is the first time I can remember meeting one of Michael’s girlfriends.”  Her voice lowered before she added, “And I must say, she awfully pretty.”
      “Thank you,” I heard Joanna reply.  “The two of them just seemed to…come together I guess.  And I feel like you do.  Michael is the first man she’s been with that I totally approve of.”
      “He is a catch, isn’t he?” my mother replied.  “Handsome, mature, and he’s got a good job!”
     I heard Joanna laugh along with my mother.  Yeah, no doubt about it, those two were talking wedding bells.  Ashley and I looked at each other.  I could see how annoyed she looked over it all.  I didn’t blame her, I felt exactly the same way.
     Once we got home and got our coats off, I noticed my mother looking around the house.  “Your house looks nice Michael,” she told me.  “A bit bare, but nice.  You need to decorate more.”  She looked to Ashley and smiled.  “I’m sure Ashley can help with that.”
      “Uh…yeah,” I replied.  But as I said it, I noticed Joanna winking at me.  I leaned over and kissed Ashley on the lips again.
      “Oh…such love birds.  And look you even hold hands.  It’s so wonderful!”
     Yeah, my mother had wedding bells on her mind for sure!
      “Cathy, would you like a piece of cake and some coffee?” Joanna suggested.
      “Why not?  Sounds good.”
     Something in the pit of my stomach lurched a bit since I had no doubt as to what was coming.  Still holding hands, Ashley and I followed our two mothers to the table. 
      “That’s different,” my mother noted as we sat down.  “Your chairs are pushed together on that side?”
      “Um…we like it better this way,” I told my mother.  “We can sit closer like this.”  All of a sudden Ashley was leaning toward me again and I turned my head to receive another kiss.
      “Such lovebirds,” my mother said, then sighed happily.  “Isn’t it so nice?”
     Not as far as I was concerned.  I was quite sure Ashley didn’t like it either.
      “Cathy, why don’t you sit across from them,” Joanna suggested.  “I’ll get the cake.”
      “So…” my mother said to Ashley with all too big of a smile on her face, “I understand you broke your leg and your arm, and that you just got out of two rather large casts.  I can’t even imagine having to put up with that.  It must have been horrible.”
      “You have no idea!” Ashley agreed.  “I can’t tell you how miserable I was…still am for that matter,” she mumbled.
      “Still am?” my mother asked.
      “I saw Ashley look up a bit frightened at her mother.  “Um…I still hurt sometimes,” she tried to explain.  It’s a lot better, but that’s going to take a while to go away.”
     I wasn’t sure if she was lying or not.  Ashley had never mentioned hurting to me.  I looked up at Joanna momentarily as she was working on the other side of the kitchen and saw her wink.  Both Ashley and I leaned in and kissed again. 
      “Oh dear,” my mother said.  “I guess things like that can take a while.”
      “I’m just glad to have those casts gone,” Ashley told her.  “I felt like I was practically chained up.  Those casts were horrible!”
      “I know they must have been,” my mother agreed.
     Joanna delivered two slices of cake to the table and set them in front of my mother and Ashley.  She headed back to the counter and got two more.  A moment later, I had cake sitting in front of me.  And then I worried about something else – baby bottles!  Joanna wouldn’t dare…would she?  I was so relieved to see Joanna pouring four cups of coffee.  Four!  Ashley hated coffee.  But all too soon we each had a cup of coffee in front of us.  I noticed the quick look Ashly gave to her mother about that.  I had no doubt that Ashley wouldn’t touch a drop of her drink.
      “Ashley dear,” make sure you drink all of this.  You know what the doctor said about getting enough liquids in you.”
     I noticed the Ashley’s eyes going wide.  I had no doubt that the doctor hadn’t mentioned anything of the sort.  But Ashley picked up the cup and took a sip.  I saw the small pout of distaste on her lips.  I hoped my mother didn’t notice it, but just then, my mother was attacking her piece of cake.
      “Um!  Delicious cake,” my mother noted.
      “It’s just from the bakery at the supermarket, but it is very good,” Joanna agreed.  “I just thought that we needed a little something to celebrate my daughter and your baby boy getting together.”
     Oh shit!  I did not want to do this.  I felt Ashley’s hand leave mine to snake over into my lap.
      “Wonderful idea,” my mother replied to Joanna.  “When I heard you were here to meet me, I just knew you and I were going to get along wonderfully.”
     I noticed Joanna leveling a determined look at me.  I picked up my coffee cup to hide my embarrassment, and wet myself.  Ashley’s hand left my lap a moment later and grabbed my hand again.  Joanna and my mother continued to talk, but my mind was overcome with the fact that I had just sat there and wet myself, right in front of my mother!  How…embarrassing.  How…demeaning.  How…demented.  And what the hell was Joanna thinking when she bought that chastity device?  It was way too small for me.  She should have known better.  We had even made love.  She knew how big I was.  Darn her!
      “Oh yes,” I heard Joanna reply to something my mother had said.  “I think Michael and my baby girl look so perfect together.  Yes, he’s a lot older than she is, but I think Ashley can benefit so much from his maturity.”
     My hand snaked over into Ashley’s crotch.
      “Oh yes,” my mother replied.  “Ever since his father died when he was just a boy, Michael has been so mature in many ways.  He was always the perfect son.  I just never understood why he didn’t seem to date as much as the other boys.  You know, he never had a real girlfriend in high school.  In fact, I think I mentioned before that Ashley is the first woman he’s ever gotten really serious with.”
     I felt Ashely’s crotch grow a tiny bit warmer.  And then I saw Joanna smiling and looking at us, and her one eye wink.  As my hand came back from Ashley’s crotch, we kissed again.
      “I think they’re perfect for each other,” Joanna told my mother.
      “Aren’t they?” my mother agreed with a very satisfied sigh.
     Yeah.  Perfect for each other.  In reality, we pretty much hated each other.  But just then, we were both stuck in diapers we couldn’t get out of, and we had just sat there and peed ourselves right in front of our own mothers!  Perfect for each other!
     We sat for a while at the table.  We sat for a while in the living room talking…Ashley and I holding hands together on the couch of course.  And then my mother decided she was going to take us all out to dinner.  And I had no doubt in the world about one thing that Joanna would make sure of while we ate.  I had only wet this diaper once so far, but my mind immediately started wondering just how much those pink diapers could hold before they got too bloated and started leaking?  Hopefully, we wouldn’t be eating nearly that much.
     Like her hotels, my mother didn’t like eating in cheap fast-food restaurants, so I pretty much knew the type of restaurant we needed to go to.  Not tremendously expensive, but nice.  Fortunately, there was an abundance of trendy places like that in the city.  I chose one that I knew from past experience my mother liked. 
     Walking in, the hostess checked to make sure there were just four of us, and that’s when Joanna said, “Can we get a booth instead of a table?”
      “Sure, the hostess replied.  “No problem.”  She grabbed four menus.  “Right this way.”
     I immediately realized why Joanna wanted to sit at a booth, so that Ashley and I could easily sit right next to each other.  We had just barely got settled at the table when I saw Joanna wink at her daughter.  Ashley and I of course turned and kissed each other.  My worry was that all that kissing would start to get a little old to my mother, but oh how wrong I was.
      “Oh, I just love seeing how much they care for each other,” my mother absolutely gushed.
     Yeah right.  I cared enough about Ashley that I was ready to dump her out on a busy highway somewhere.  My mother simply had no idea of the blackmail threat that Joanna was holding over my head.
     A waitress came up to the table and asked for our drink orders.  Ashley wasted no time in ordering a soft drink, probably to make sure she could get that before her mother suggested coffee for her.  The rest of us gave our drink orders, and the waitress left.  I immediately went into listening mode to make sure I wouldn’t miss it if Joanna happened to say “baby boy” or “baby girl.”  And trust me, as hard as I was listening for it, what I really wanted to hear was her not saying it at all. 
     They talked.  Joanna and my mother.  And Ashley and I said very little as we sat there holding hands and listening.  We gave our dinner orders, and still Joanna and my mother talked.  They weren’t ignoring us, it just seemed like the two of them were more interested in talking to each other than to us.  I thought a few times that I would have much preferred it if the two of them had gone out to dinner, and left me at home.  In fact, they could take Ashley with them as well if they liked.  But with our mothers off together without me, I wouldn’t have to worry about pissing in my pants in front of my own mother – again. 
     While we waited for our food, I sipped at my soft drink.  I knew I needed to make sure there was plenty of liquid in my system for when Joanna said those horrible words.  If Joanna said those horrible words.  Although I was very sure that she would…eventually.  I noticed that Ashley had taken a few sips of her drink as well.  Under the table, a few times I felt her hand squeeze mine nervously.  I squeezed back a bit, but I couldn’t offer her any other kind of support.
      “I remember when my baby girl was about two,” Joanna said as she followed up on a story my mother had told about me with one of her own.  Ashley’s hand squeezed mine rather hard again.  While our mothers talked, I reached my hand deep into Ashley’s crotch.  Thankfully, she was on the inside of the booth and I didn’t think anyone else in the restaurant could see.  But what about when she had to reach into my crotch?  I pressed hard against her, but couldn’t feel anything different.  I turned my head to look at her and saw the determined anger on her face…and finally felt that tiny bit of warmth.  I pulled my hand back to her hand, and she leaned over and kissed me.  I was fairly sure that Joanna hadn’t winked either. 
      “And how about when your baby boy was little?” Joanna asked my mother.  “Was he that kind of trouble?”
     It was the hated phrase I had been waiting for.  The phrase I didn’t want to hear.  The trigger to make me do what I really didn’t want to do…but had no choice over.  Ashley’s hand was not only in my crotch, I could feel her literally trying to dig her fingers in.  What the hell was she trying to do down there?  Hating it like nothing else, I again let loose in my diaper…right there in the restaurant…right there in public…right there in front of my mother. 
     I saw Ashely nod ever so slightly before she turned to me…and kissed me again.  And this time I know for a fact that her mother hadn’t winked.  But the oddest thing was that Ashley’s hand was still in my crotch, still pressing at my wet diaper inside, only now she was pressing, then releasing, pressing then releasing.  Or was she…damn the girl!  She was trying to masturbate me right there under the table, right there in the restaurant…when she knew that damn chastity device wouldn’t permit me to get any kind of satisfaction.  I tried to grab her hand to pull it away, but she just smiled that sly smile of hers at me and kept doing it.  Damn the girl!
      “Ashley dear,” Joanna said.  I hoped that perhaps Joanna had noticed something wrong and was now putting a stop to it.  “Don’t forget what the doctor said about drinking plenty of fluids.”  Joanna looked at me next.  “And drinking more fluids wouldn’t hurt you either Michael.”  She nodded her head towards my soft drink. 
     I got the message – unfortunately.  Both Ashley and I picked up our glasses and started drinking again…while Ashley’s hand was still pressing over and over again at my crotch.  It wasn’t fair!  I couldn’t get hard.  And because I knew what she was trying to do to me, it made matters worse knowing that I couldn’t respond.  Although to be fair, I guess I did respond.  My damn cock grew to completely fill the tiny confines of that wrong sized chastity device in no time at all.  And Ashley’s ministrations made sure that I couldn’t forget how small that thing really was.  Misery…and I had no choice but to sit there and drink my drink…and endure it.   
     Ashley finally stopped when the waitress brought our food.  I was so glad.  I wasn’t glad a few minutes later when the waitress came back and refilled my drink glass.  Ashley’s too.  Again I felt her squeeze my hand under the table.  Obviously she felt the same way I did about it. 
     We had to sit there in wet diapers and pretend like we were really enjoying dinner.  But at least now that little embarrassing task was behind us so we could relax…some.  There were a few times when Ashley and I had to kiss again which was rather annoying, but not nearly as bad as sitting there and wetting yourself right in front of your mother.  So far, my mother knew nothing except what Joanna wanted her to see.  So far!  But could it last?  I could only hope.
     We had finished eating and were waiting for the waitress to bring the check.  “Oh my,” my mother said.  “That was so good.”
      “It certainly was,” Joanna replied.  She looked to us.  “How about our baby boy and baby girl, did you enjoy it too?”
     I nearly died.  That quickly she had told us to both wet ourselves yet again…during the same meal!  I felt Ashley squeezing my hand hard, and not stopping. 
     I cleared my throat.  “Um…oh yeah.  Definitely,” I replied.
      “Me too,” Ashley’s rather hoarse voice added.
     Her too tight grip loosened and I felt her hand snake into my crotch.  My hand did the same to her.  It took me a moment, but once again I let loose into that pink diaper.  At least I didn’t pee a lot that time.  But that was now three times since my mother had come that I’d wet that diaper – right under her nose.
     I felt Ashley trying to feel if I’d done anything yet.  I was trying to feel her diaper too and I wasn’t having much luck.  Ashley finally turned to me.  “Are you done?” she asked.
     It took me a moment to figure out what she was talking about.  “Um…yeah,” I told her.  “You?”
      “Yesssss!” she practically hissed.  I pulled my hand back and her hand found mine again.
      “We’re still waiting for the check,” my mother told us.  “So I’m afraid we have to wait.”
      “Children!” Joanna stated.  “No matter how old they get, they still act like toddlers!”
     My mother laughed.  I know for a fact that Ashley and I didn’t laugh at that at all.
     When we all got back to my house a little while later, I was very anxious to sit down and stay sitting down, even if it meant sitting next to Ashley and holding her hand.  I had wet that diaper three times now and I was afraid that the way it was starting to make me walk might be noticed by my mother.  I noticed though that the onesie I was wearing was now a lot tighter in the shoulders than it had been since it was now keeping that pink diaper from sagging too much.
     We talked for a few minutes before my mother excused herself to go to the bathroom.  The moment she left, Joanna leveled a critical eye as us.  “I’m guessing that you each did wet yourselves that last time, just before we left the restaurant.”
     Ashley rolled her eyes.  “Yes Mom.  Even though that was a mean trick.  We’d already done it!”
      “So.  I still wanted you to do it again.  How about you Michael?”
     I replied, but kept my voice down so no one else couldn’t hear.  “Yeah.  Me too.  I’m worried about how this diaper is going to make me walk though.”
     Joanna smiled that sly smile of hers.  “All the better.”
     I wanted to ask what she meant, but I didn’t dare.  I turned to look at Ashley, but she was already looking at me with a worried expression on her face.  What else did Joanna have in mind? 
     My mother came out of the bathroom and Joanna went in.  I was hoping my mother wouldn’t notice that neither Ashley nor myself needed the bathroom.  To get the subject away from that, I asked, “So how are your gambling girlfriends?”
     My mother was so pleased that I asked and immediately launched into the latest gossip on one of her friends.
     Joanna came back and sat down.  “Who are you talking about?” she asked when my mother stopped to take a breath.
      “One of my friends in the group I travel with,” my mother replied.
      “The Gallivanting Gambling Girls.” I added.
     My mother looked at me and laughed.  “That’s a good one!” she exclaimed.  “I’ve got to tell the others.”
     I smiled and shook my head. 
      “Gallivanting Gambling?” Joanna asked, even though she already knew my mother was a gambling junkie.
      “I’ve got a group of friends and we like to…go places.  And most of those places have…casinos,” my mother explained.
     Actually, I’m pretty sure they never went anywhere that didn’t have a casino.
      “How nice!” Joanna exclaimed. 
     My mother spent the next hour relaying stories about her trips and her friends.
      “Anyone for coffee?” Joanna asked as my mother ended another of her endless stories.
      “That would be great!” my mother replied.
     Joanna looked at Ashley and me.  “Do the little children need their baby bottles too?”
     I nearly had a seizure.  Fortunately, my mother burst out laughing.  “Oh Joanna, you’re just too funny!”  The two of them got up and headed for the kitchen, both of them laughing.  Ashley and I only turned to look at each other with worried looks on her faces.  Joanna wouldn’t really bring out the baby bottles, would she?  Unfortunately with Joanna, ANYTHING was possible.
     Ashley and I again took our seats at the table while my mother and Joanna both hovered over the coffee pot talking and laughing.  I was so worried about the baby bottle thing that I really could have wet myself – again.  Fortunately, I didn’t.  Fortunately too, when the coffee finished making, both Joanna and my mother carried four cups of coffee to the table.  I already knew that ‘you know who’ wasn’t happy. 
     As we all sat drinking coffee, and that included Ashley as well, my mother started telling us all about the trip she was currently on, heading to Monte Carlo.  We all listened in rapt fascination.  Where the heck did my mother get that much money?  How much had she won with all her gambling trips?  Because from the things she had planned, it had to be an awful lot! 
     My mother finally wound down and declared that she needed to get back to the hotel.  But we quickly made plans to meet her the next day for lunch before she had to get to the airport to catch her flight. 
     We all got up from the table and Joanna went over and hugged my mother.  “Oh Cathy, I’m so glad to have met you.  I’ve had just a wonderful time listening to you talk about your trips.  It must be so nice.”  She glanced toward Ashley and me as we were extricating ourselves from those too close chairs.  “I’m so glad that your baby boy and my baby girl are getting together.  It’s just been wonderful for me ever since they met.”
     Darn it!  Joanna had given us both the command again to wet ourselves.  Standing like we were, I didn’t dare put my hand on Ashley’s crotch, and I realized she wasn’t going to put her hand on mine either.  Did I need to bother wetting myself?  If Joanna asked about it later, I could always tell her I had done it.  So should I do it?  Or not? 
     My mother’s back was turned as she walked away to find her coat.  I suddenly felt Ashley’s hand come around me and plant itself right in my crotch.  “Did you do it?” she asked in a rather demanding tone.
      “Um…not yet,” I replied.  “Well get to it!”
     Her hand remained planted.  I didn’t want my mother to see her hand there.  Once again, all too easily, I let loose.  “Doing it,” I whispered.  Her hand left me.  “How about you?”
      “In your dreams!” she replied nastily before walking away.
     Yeah, that was Ashley.  I had now wet myself four times since my mother had arrived.  Ashley I was guessing only three times.  As I headed to get my coat, I did my best not to waddle.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Well that wasn’t nice of you, baby girl.