Monday, August 8, 2011

Here We Go (Again)

Hello sports fans! It was an easy weekend for me. Easily the most laid-back weekend I’ve had in a very long time. I had a few chores I had to get done – the timing of which prevented me from doing any outside work and trying to kill myself in the heat. Fortunately, we haven’t had any rain in some time now so our grass has gone dormant and doesn’t need to be cut. But you don’t want to hear about things like that. Sorry.

Anyway… I wound up seeing very little of my granddaughter and my stepson all weekend. In fact, they were both gone by lunchtime on Sunday and I went back to the pull up style diapers which I was careful to change fairly frequently in case my stepson came home (which he didn’t till 1:30 AM this morning).

Since I was worried about him returning, I didn’t do anything more except spend a few hours working on The Bet – which I really needed to do since I’m now so far behind on it. It’s starting to take me so long to write these chapters that I’m getting worried about everyone catching up to me in the story. No real worry yet, but I have to keep at it to stay ahead of you all. You’re a lot closer to where I am in the story than I’d like. While you all will be starting on Thursday in the story tomorrow morning, I’ve just started on the next Sunday. Not that far ahead! The problem isn’t not knowing what to write, the problem is that I’ve been so monstrously busy that I haven’t had the opportunity to write. But I’m still trying.

Last night I went back to wearing my usual three diapers to bed again – and I enjoyed it thoroughly. And again I managed to listen to my hypno recording and I really got into it. But – for some reason I didn’t wet as easily all night long. I also didn’t sleep all that well. I tossed and turned all night long. Maybe I had too long of a nap yesterday afternoon.

My normal night wetting (when I’m not diapered) usually starts about two AM when I have to get up to go to the bathroom. Then again at Four, then more and more often till I get up between Five-thirty and Six. Actually, very often it’s all the wetting and going to the bathroom that gets me up. I can’t take it anymore. When I’m wearing diapers to bed – and things are working right – I find myself peeing just a little bit at a time all night long. It’s far less disturbing than huge amounts at one time where I’m more worried about leaking. But last night, even though I had listened to my tape and had really gotten into it again, I had a lot of trouble. My wetting schedule seemed to be exactly like my non-diapered bathroom wetting. Huge amounts that got more and more frequent as it got closer and closer to morning. Hopefully, tonight will go better. If at first you don’t succeed…

So, for tonight, I have this “plan” in mind. Remember I said I had built a lousy version of a perch? Well, tonight I’m going to try the one diaper thing with two hours to make it leak. For every minute over that two hours, I’m going to attempt to spend one minute on the perch. I do have a time limit though of thirty minutes – and I’ll probably trim that down to twenty minutes. We’ll see. Hopefully I can manage to get the diaper leaking on time so it won’t be an issue. Then I can just experiment with the perch a bit.

I also need to take some pictures. I don’t know if I’ll get to them tonight or tomorrow. I’ll just have to see.

So that’s about it. Nothing interesting. Sorry about that. But putting it down like this actually helps me. Oh, and it is my blog.

Please do at least one thing for yourself that makes you happy today,


Gerry Auditor said...

Why don't you set the time for your diaper to leak, if you get past it, put youself on the perch till you leak. If you start leaking before the time. Do as Mel did and drop the time. By the way I'd be really interested in the plans for the perch.

Chrissy Rash said...

I think you should combine the perch with peeing. If you pass your set time then you are on the perch till you leak. Shorten your time as necessary. I'd really like to have those plans for the perch.