Sunday, May 11, 2008

Getting Started

Getting started is always the hardest part. For now, let me say that I’m about to start a sissy adventure and I’m going to share it with whoever happens to read this. But be warned – it’s my sissy adventure, and I’m not just into cross-dressing, but lately I’m also even more heavily into diaper humiliation. I may get into that more at another time, but for now, let me just say that while I find wearing women’s clothes very humiliating and exciting – it’s only exciting to a point. Actually, I feel more normal when wearing them than when I’m having to be my male self – which his most of the time. So the clothes don’t usually “do-it” for me by themselves. As to the diapers, I have no idea how I ever got into this, but please believe me, that I find wearing them to be very humiliating – to say the least.

So… My wife is going to be gone for the next two weeks, and I intend to “play” a bit. I’ve set myself some rules that I’m going to try to follow for the next two weeks. As money and purchases permit, I may add to these rules as I can. So here’s how I’m starting:

1. Diapers are to be worn at all times when not at work (minimum 2).
2. No toilets are to be used - except at work.
3. Sphincter muscles must be kept totally relaxed at all times when not at work. No control - period - when not at work - no matter where or what.
4. Pantyhose are to be worn at all times, even to work.
5. High-heels are to be worn at all times when in the house, except for showers, treadmill, and sleeping. Keep them in the laundry room when leaving and put them back on when entering.
6. No male pants are allowed to be worn in the house. Also keep them in the laundry room when leaving and put back on when entering.
7. A pacifier is to be kept in my mouth at all times when at home. Also keep in laundry room when leaving.
8. All liquids are to be from a baby bottle when at home – no exceptions.
9. I must “edge” myself over and over again every night - without organism, just before my bedtime diapering – catching all my drippings in a baby bottle. Store the bottle in the freezer. Friday night, I must drink evey drop from that bottle before I’m allowed to finally have the big ‘O’ – once again in the baby bottle.

Supporting Rules

10. Insert one suppository every day after work and another one at bedtime to remind me that I can have no control of anything.
11. Minimum of two diapers are to be worn at all times when not at work. At least three for bedtime. No diaper changes for at least four hours.
12. If I decide I need to be punished for breaking a rule, one possible punishment is to have to wear my heels to sleep in all night too (painful).
13. I must do my sphincter relaxing exercise at least twice every day. Suggest at first diaper change and again at bedtime.
14. I must work out on the treadmill every morning – practicing my sphincter relaxing exercises while walking. (I’ve noticed that I have a problem with unconsciously tightening up whenever I walk).

And what do I want to get out of this? Well, I’ve played a bit before – only with a really great email dom. But when I did it, all I could think about – 24 hours a day – was what my dom wanted me to do next. I was so excited about it, that I couldn’t think about anything else. So this time, I’m doing it the lonely way – by myself, so that I can at least attempt to get some other things done. What I’m hoping for, is that eventually, I can once again get myself to the point where I’m wetting myself before I even realize I have to.

Can I do it? Can I actually keep to all my rules? Can I last the two weeks? Only time will tell!

No comments: