Monday, May 19, 2008

Lonely Adventure Journal – Day 8

First the uninteresting stuff. I decided yesterday to not wear my diapers while the kids were here. Mostly because when they come, they stay for a very, very long time. Well, they have no TV or internet where they live so it’s a special treat for them here. I stayed in my sissy baby mode till about 10 am, then I couldn’t put it off any longer. I changed to completely male mode and hid everything away – even the big piece of sheet plastic that I have protecting my bed (it’s too noise if one of them sat on it). Then I waited for them to show up, and I waited, and I waited. To make a long story short, they never showed up. Please understand that it’s difficult to phone them because there’s not much cell phone reception where they live and they usually don’t have any minutes on their phones anyway. So all I could really do was to wait to see if they showed up. I was angry when they didn’t because it was a whole day wasted that I could have spent in skirts and heels. I still don’t know if they’ll decide to come down during the week or not. I hope not. It’s a long trip and will waste a lot of their gas money.

Anyway, that was yesterday. Now to the future. I’ve decided to eliminate milking myself for the rest of the week and I can tell you that already it’s heightening my sense of wanting to be much more of a sissy. The milking, as interesting as it was, was a big mistake. So no more!

Secondly, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about getting out of the house more – cautiously to be sure. I’ve decided that I’m going to do the drive-through exercise – at least once, probably twice. I’m also fairly convinced that sometime this week I’m going to get out of my car in high heels and pump some gas (I hope). But first the drive-through…

Now I’ve gone through the drive-through a number of times in the past in sissy mode. The first time I was wearing just a my diapers, pantyhose, heels, and a short winter coat that didn’t barely come down to my waist. That time I’m fairly sure that nobody noticed anything at all. The second time I did it was very similar except the weather was warmer – and oh yeah, I stupidly forgot to remove the pacifier that was pinned to my shirt – on the driver’s side. The attendant at Burger King sure did a double take when she saw that. The last time I did it, it was in a well filled bra, white blouse, pantyhose, heels, full makeup, and long pink stick-on nails. Now that time I can tell you for sure that the guy at the window saw everything! It was so embarrassing having to hand over money and then later accept my change with those nails. But I got through it.

I’m not sure yet if I’m quite up for another round like the last one, but the way things are going now, I probably will be in a few days. So, what to wear… Absolutely the most noticeable sissy thing that I can wear right now is my new dress. The styling with the shoulder straps just won’t say anything other than “Fem!” If I wear the dress, there will certainly be no reason to not wear a well padded bra with it. I’m thinking about this for a possible second trip. My other fem outfit is my print skirt with a dark blue girly top. The outfit also screams fem, but not quite so much as the dress. I could try this without the filled bra to try to tone it down a bit, but is it worth it. Of course, other options include a nicely filled bra under one of my male shirts. Maybe this would be another option for when I pump some gas. Although to be honest my real wish would be to do that in my dress too. I just don’t think I’m that brave.

So anyway, that’s some of what’s been on my mind. Now I just have to endure waiting through work till I can get home.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Wow! You're a lot more daring than I am! I have to ask--when you've done the drive-through thing, do you go to places near your home or try to find a place where you're pretty sure no one will know you? And you're unlikely to run into, say, the kid on the next block now working the window?

My excursions have all been to relatively nearby places--and I work in my neighborhood besides--so I have to be more discreet than that.