Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Little Adventure

Hi All,

Yes, I did take my wife to see her mother. Yes, I did buy diapers on the way home and wore them for the entire second half of the trip. Yes, later, I also bought myself some heels – and a dress. But no, I’m not wearing the heels or dress right now. I am wearing wet diapers though – so all is not lost. The reason I’m not wearing anything else is in the unlikely event that my step-son comes home before I go to bed tonight. Got to be careful!

Anyway. Since I left Louisiana very early this morning (2:30 AM Central time), I wasn’t able to stop to shop anywhere except a Wal-Mart that stays open 24 hours. I bought some diapers there – that I don’t like and put one on in the restroom of a McDonalds down the street. I really enjoyed wearing it the rest of the way home. There’s just something interesting about the added bulk that I really like. Unfortunately, all they had were the newer styles of pull-on’s that I don’t like. But… the thing worked. Mostly.

A little while after I got home, I went out shopping again and found the style of depends I do like – the kind with tapes that you can adjust! Much better for me! I then went to Ross. I was looking for a skirt, but I didn’t see one single skirt in the entire store. I did see lots of dresses though – so I bought one. Nothing really fancy but the price was only $8.99 so how can I lose? Besides, the material is stretchy – and it kind of fits pretty well too. Yes, I did try it on after I got home. I just didn’t dare stay in it.

After Ross, I meandered next door to Shoe Carnival – my favorite shoe store. Unfortunately, I didn’t see the style of pump I was really looking for, but I did select a plain black pump with a more pointed toe than I really like. And the best part is that while I prefer a size 10 these were one step better – size 10 – Wide! Heaven!

So tomorrow when I come home from work, I have new shoes and a new dress to look forward to – along with getting fully diapered again and enjoying myself.

Tonight, for the first time, I finally got to listen to that audio file I created a few months ago. Remember, the one that I don’t know if it’s a mantra or a hypnotic file? Anyway, I’ll have to write more about it another time, but for now, let’s just say that I’m really ecstatic about it.

This time, the camera is here at home so hopefully before long I can show you the dress I got. I need a bra to go with it still, but I can get that tomorrow.

So stay happy y’all. I intend to!
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting trip... trying to picture it all! :)
(I love your "laugh at yourself" ending to recent post...thanks for that!! :D