Saturday, October 15, 2011

Just Mucking About

Hi All,

It’s been a busy day for me – mostly. Just not the way I would really like it to have been. The way things were all day, I could have spent the entire time wearing a dress and heels and being – free, but since I never know when or if my step-son might come home, I don’t dare. But, at least I was able to stay in diapers 100% of the time – and I intend to stay that way.

Okay, so where was I? Oh yeah. As I said previously, my plan for last night was to listen to both my No control Mantra recording followed immediately by the Six Month Baby Girl recording when I went to bed last night – which is exactly what I did. I have the feeling that the Baby Girl file wouldn’t be nearly as effective without the Mantra recording preceding it. Anyway, I really enjoyed the experience thoroughly! Again! I have to say that this time, I think my level of sexual excitement in part of it was even higher than the last time, but as before, there wasn’t anything I could do about it – still can’t.

By the time the second file was finished, I was once again wetting myself with absolutely no knowledge of when it was going to happen. And as before, I was sucking merrily on my pacifier and drooling – just not as bad as last time. The whole file leaves me feeling really wonderful. It puts me into a state that I really don’t want to leave. I had to purposely force myself to go to sleep again. Maybe I need to try this in the middle of the afternoon instead.

Earlier in the evening, after I got home from work, I diapered up and listened to just my No Control Mantra, which I have to say really worked well! But after listening to it a second time later in the evening, followed by the Baby Girl file, the difference was profound!

I wet all night long again with it constantly coming out of me in tiny amounts. I wet so much that by about 1:30 this morning I was worried about leaking all over the bed. But again, I elected to not worry much about it and deal with it in the morning. And I kept wetting, and wetting, and wetting. Let’s just say that the damp spot on my sheets was a lot bigger this morning than the last time I did this! You wouldn’t believe how heavy my diapers were when I changed into fresh ones after I got up. They felt like they weighed at least ten pounds!

This morning, I was still wetting myself with absolutely no knowledge of when I was going to do it. I’ve noticed that at times, I only barely realized I’ve wet myself – after it has just happened. All day long now, I’ve wet easily, but many times I know now that it was going to happen. But at the same time, I never once gave a thought about other than – “Oh I might wet myself soon.” And then I promptly ignored it.

Anyway, my plan is to listen to both files again tonight – just for the fun of it.

While I was out this morning, I stopped at Target and bought myself another pair of shoes – I can’t help it, I love them. I’ll take a picture sometime next week for you.

I was asked about my Mantra recording file. No, I haven’t gotten it out on the Warp My Mind site yet. But I want to. I really would like to try to boil it down into an mp3 again and I remembered some new software that is installed on my work computer that I’d like to try. I guess, if anyone really wants I can email them the wma file that I have. It should play in just about anything – I would think.

So that’s about it. Nothing exciting. I just feel like I’m losing time since I have to be so careful because of my step-son – as unlikely as it is that he’ll ever shoe up.

Have some fun y’all.
Karen

2 comments:

C B Rigby said...

Enjoy the padded time while you can.
Hugs sissygurl belinda

Alexis said...

It is a shame when people don't give an estimated time they might come home. That really cuts into play time. But better safe than sorry

Alexis