Thursday, October 20, 2011

Next Week

Hi All,

I need to let you all know that my vacation is next week. But, there’s a good chance that I may not be going anywhere and will be able to keep posting the story as usual. But on the off chance you don’t see an update on Tuesday or Friday as usual, it’s only because we found something to do or somewhere to go. However, on the off chance that I will be gone, the section I will be posting in the morning is much longer than usual and should contain enough to keep you thinking for a while.

I will be going Saturday to pick my wife up again, so my play period ends Friday night. This time, I won’t be throwing all my stuff away. I have a plastic storage bin to protect it all and I’ll stash it way up in the attic somewhere. Probably someplace where even I will have trouble finding it. But… I’ll still have it.

I haven’t had a chance to look further into posting my audio recording out on Warp My Mind yet. I still plan to do it, but I’d like to resolve a few technical problems first. I’m not putting any time limit on myself for this, but like I said before, I’ll let you know what happens with it. I am really, really happy with the file I produced though. For me, it works better than I imagined it would – by a lot!

I don’t know if I’ll be writing again before I leave to get my wife – other than the story posting that is. I’d like to think that I will, but you never know. So stay happy everyone and think sexy thoughts!

Karen

No comments: