Thursday, October 6, 2011

Off Adventuring Again

Starting this weekend, my wife will be gone for the next few weeks to help with her mother who is not doing well. So I will be semi-alone again. I don’t know if I’ll have any major adventures during that time. I don’t even know if I’ll have any little ones. But I do know that I’ll have to try and do something! So I’ll try and write what I can and maybe even include a few pictures too – hopefully.


I do know that I’ll be keeping myself in diapers as usual (because I love them). I do know that I will be buying some heels and other things (because I love them). I don’t really know anything much else.


I am planning on trying out that new audio file I created a few months ago – and I’m very much looking forward to that. I’ll have to write a whole entry about my thoughts on it after I’ve listened to it – for real.


So anyway, stay tuned, stay happy, stay horny!

Karen

No comments: