Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy Day Ahead

I have one of those busy, busy days ahead of me. But I got started on my list of chores last night so hopefully I can complete most of it today.

Thank you Dani. Your suggestion to wear the flats was a great one. And that’s just what I did last night. I had several things I was able to do in my own backyard where I wore them. Please understand, I have a fence surrounding my huge backyard, but the neighbors can still see somewhat. Two story houses make viewing what anyone else is doing very easy, and while the fence blocks a lot of what can be seen, you can still see through it. I just hoped and prayed that nobody would notice. So I cut down and cut up a tree last night in my girly flats and I also did some minor repairs on the pool. There are a few things I have to do today that will put me out front right next to the neighbors who seem to live in their garage and talk to me frequently. I don’t dare wear them then.

First up for me today though is another diaper run. I can’t believe how fast I go through these things. I think a very early morning run to Wal-Mart will be best so I can get back to work.

Then later tonight, I think I need to fill the car with gas again. I wonder what I’ll wear.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Wear your girly jeans and highest heels, silly!