Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still Planning

Where to start? I’ve had a busier night than I expected but hopefully it’s all over with now. Consequently, I’ve gotten nowhere with feeling very sissy at all. I have a bunch of errands and shopping that have to be done today, but not all the shopping has to be done all at the same time. I know I need to stock up on diapers, but I’m also going to be looking for a few other goodies too.

One of the things I know I need to do is to take a good look at my activities – how do I fill the time when I’m not at work. I know I really need to engage in more sissy or even babyish activities so I’m going to buy myself a coloring book and some crayons. But I’m at a total loss as to what other things would be good for me to do. I’ll just have to keep my eyes open I guess.

I have to report that my toilets are not locked up yet. I’m not totally sure that I’m going to, although I probably will. I realized that all last week I had been avoiding even looking at them because they were such a pointed reminder of what I was forced into. As I said in a previous blog – no choice! But that in itself is part of the point – no choice. So I’m probably going to do it again… maybe. With the keys so inaccessible, it’s a complete commitment and more than a bit scary. So I’m still trying to decide.

As to my rules for the week, I haven’t gotten very far at all. I really need to define them. Right now they only include diapers all the time when not at work (no toilets of course). Heels in the house all the time and when I’m going out in the car too till I get to where I’m going (thank you Dani – it’s brilliant). And of course pantyhose 24/7.

I have a busy day ahead of me with lots to do (and lots of places to go – in diapers). I guess I’ll be also thinking about sissy activities and also what things make me feel more sissyish or babyish. I may try to do an update later in the day to keep you up to date.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

"I know I really need to engage in more sissy or even babyish activities so I’m going to buy myself a coloring book and some crayons. But I’m at a total loss as to what other things would be good for me to do."

Go to a craft store and buy yourself one of those needlepoint kits. Can't think of anything more sissy than sitting with a sampler on your lap and working with a needle and thread. Make it something intended for a little girl.