Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starting To Detox

OoooKaaaay… Yesterday I went to work for the first time without my diapers. And it went very well – mostly. I didn’t even pack my diaper bag in the car – although I probably should have. I’ve been “controlling” myself every day at work since I started wearing them to work. But the question is, how do you control yourself if you don’t know you’re wetting – or in my case, dripping? There were three or four times yesterday morning that I suddenly felt a tiny bit of wetness on my leg. Fortunately, each time it was just a drop or two (I think). I wound up putting some toilet paper in my underwear just in case. But fortunately by mid morning everything seemed to be back to normal again and I didn’t have any more problems. I even chanced a cup of coffee late in the afternoon and that was really nice. I guess in retrospect, I could have worn my plastic panties over my underwear, but I think just going full out without anything was for the best. My bigger worry right now is today. Oh, and I can’t begin to tell you how weird it felt to stand in front of the toilet and try to pee. I knew I had to, but it was like learning how all over again while my body tried to remember what it was supposed to do.

As soon as I got home yesterday I absolutely couldn’t wait to get back into my diapers. And what a relief as soon as I did. As I was putting them on I could feel my body relaxing again – once more going into “diaper mode.” And there was no doubt about how incontinent I was again. A little while later I was eating dinner and watching TV when I realized that I had just FINISHED wetting myself. And it’s been pretty much like that all evening and night long. It’s like my body is fighting back and I have even less control than ever before. And I’m loving it! I’m dreading having to remove my diaper for work again today, and already looking forward to getting back into them when I get home.

Last night I wore my three inch heels to bed. And I slept comfortably in them all night long. As many times as I’ve tried to do that with my other heels, I absolutely couldn’t. But I wear these shoes more than any others by far. I even use them as my house slippers. Oh how I’m going to miss wearing my pretty heels next week.

Yesterday, I decided to go around and give all the toilets in the house a quick “once-over” before my wife comes home. And it’s a very good thing I did. I haven’t hardly even looked at any of them in I don’t know how long. I don’t know that I was consciously avoiding them, but the truth is that I just wasn’t interested in going near them. But the water level in all three toilets in my house had gone way, way down. The powder room off the living room was way down too, but not nearly as bad as the others since it got used when my daughter visited a few weeks ago. If my wife had seen the condition of all the toilets she would have really wondered what had been going on.

Well, tonight I have to spend three or four hours cutting grass when I get home – if it doesn’t rain. But at least I can do that in diapers. I think I’ll wear my girly flats – or maybe even my heels while I do the back yard.

And right now I’m trying to decide if it would be a good thing to bring a change of underwear and pants to work today.

Tell someone you love them today.

No comments: