Monday, August 25, 2008

What A Nice Weekend

I think I’m starting to really like rainy weather. Because when it rains, there are so many less jobs that I have to do where I have to get back into “male” mode again. It has been raining here all weekend and the weather man has forecasted a heavy chance of rain for the next ten days. My grass is really going to need cutting… and I don’t care!

What a wonderful weekend it has been. I’ve been in “girl” mode all the time – except for one short period where I had to go to the store yesterday morning, but even then I found myself some pretty new nail polish and a matching lipstick that I got to enjoy for the rest of the day. As I decided yesterday, I did spend the “rest” of the day in my new grey dress, and I was absolutely completely comfortable in it all day. I just felt like “me!”

When I did my nails yesterday, I’m afraid I may have tapered them just a bit too much this time. They were already really long – far too long for a man’s hands – but now I’m worried even more that I should really cut them before I got to work. It’s so strange how much I don’t want to do that. I guess all this time I’ve spent in girly mode over the last month has made some mental changes in me. I do long so much to be even a tiny bit pretty and feminine – if only it’s just a small part of me.

Well, as I had planned, last night I had my first orgasm since this all began back sometime in July. And afterwards I thought more than once, “Why did I bother?” Yes, it felt really good, but it wasn’t a mind-blowing orgasm. Yes, I tried my best to prolong the situation – which helped a lot, but it was still over too quickly. After all this time, you’d think I would feel more of a sense of release – or at least a sense of accomplishment. But the truth is it was just very nice and good, not great in any way. I never even got fully hard. But I “came” and I guess I needed it, but the jury is still out on that one.

It’s looking more and more like I’ll be going to get my wife next weekend, so this will be my last week – probably. The way things have gone we never really know and the possibility is very real that this will get extended again. My plan is to take myself out of diapers starting on Wednesday so I can have plenty of time to regain what I have lost (I hope it will be plenty of time). In the meantime, I’m just reluctant to even take them off. Even after my orgasm last night, my first thought was to get the diapers back on so I don’t pee all over everything.

Well, I’m running a few minutes behind this morning and I have to get ready for work soon – and I have to remove my pretty nail polish. I was almost late for work one day last week because I almost forgot completely. I find I’m having to watch myself more and more about these things everyday. One day I almost got out of the car in my heels.

Can I please be a girl now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your in-laws, may the recovery go smoothly so you and your wife can spend some quality time together again.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I've been meaning to ask this, Karen...and tell me if I'm prying...how much does your wife know of your "sissy" side? Is it completely hidden from her?