Sunday, August 17, 2008

Early Morning Adventures

Yes, I’ve been adventuring again. But I’m going to torture you and make you wait a moment.

Yesterday was one of those super busy “work-around-the-house” days. With all the rain and hot weather we’ve had for the last month, it was really the first chance I’ve had to do some of the jobs that needed doing outside. And I think I nearly killed myself trying to get it all done – which I didn’t quite manage. The only bright spots were that, yes I did manage to get most of it done, and a bigger bright spot – most of it was in my backyard where I was able to work while wearing my girly flats (thank you Dani).

By the time I finally quit yesterday, I was too tired to do anything the least bit girly. In fact it was a major effort just to change my diapers – which really needed it. I tried staying up last night, but I was so tired that I wound up just putting my nightgown on and going straight to sleep about 9 pm. I didn’t even change into my night diapers. Fortunately, no leaks.

But that was yesterday and today is today. I’m afraid I woke up in the middle of the night last night with the idea that I still had to get some gas – and I was going to do it in heels again. The very thought kept me a bit excited. Since I was now awake, I figured what better time to do it. So I got dressed again at 4 am. Fresh diapers (two), pantyhose (suntan), my highest heels, my girly jeans, MAKEUP, and, and, and… Ok, I started trying on girly tops to go with my jeans. I tried on all three that I now own, but the only one that fits me right and I really feel comfortable in is the new one. The pink “thing” that goes over top of the white under blouse that I bought. So instead of wearing a male shirt, I threw all caution to the wind and went with the pink and white. And I can’t begin to tell you how comfortable I am wearing it. In fact that’s the very thought that went through my mind on both my trips out this morning (am I getting ahead of myself).

Ok, so there I was, dressed totally as a SISSY. The closest thing to anything male that I was wearing was my diapers, and I certainly can’t call those male clothing. It was a bit after 4 am and I drove myself like that out to the highway and to the gas station there, all the while dreading standing out in the open under those bright lights. But unfortunately, when I got there, the gas station was closed. So I went on to the next gas station, which also was closed. I turned around and went back an exit, then down the road a bit to another gas station – also closed! I got the idea that someone was trying to tell me something. So I turned around and headed home. I guess 4 am on Sunday morning is not the best time to find gas around where I live. But on the way home, another scheme sprang into my mind.

I got into my computer and checked a few websites for a while, then decided to go back to bed again. I half-slept for about an hour. Half slept because for some reason I really wanted to be horny. I even rolled over and tried humping myself against the bed – through my diapers. And it was feeling pretty nice doing it. I kept wondering how hard I might be getting inside my diapers while I was doing it. Then I realized I was wetting myself. So that answered that question. You can’t pee at all when you’re hard. But it was fun thinking about it. I’m beginning to wonder, if I take my diapers off and play with myself, will I still be able to have an orgasm? It’s been so long now. Or instead of climaxing, will my cum just dribble out? Or… can I even do that anymore? I haven’t decided to even try yet.

Oh sorry, I got sidetracked. Where were we? Oh yes… Adventuring!

Ok, here we go. I got up again about 5:45 and got dressed again. The only difference this time was that I put a different lipstick on. For some unknown reason, when I went out last time I was worried that the color might be clashing with my soft pink top. It’s a sure sign you’re a true sissy when you start to worry about things like that. So this time I was wearing the super shiny lipstick. And yeah, I think it goes better with what I had on.

I left the house a little after 6 am and headed the other direction this time – into town. I stopped at a gas station that I go to often – no other cars there (thankfully). I quickly got my credit card out of my wallet and then got out of the car. There I was, outside my car, on display for the whole world. And yes, I was nervous. The street the gas station is on is the main road that runs through town. And the street was way too close to the gas pumps for my comfort level just then. But I stood there and swiped my card in the pump and then pumped 25 dollars worth. And the pump was very, very slow. It took an eternity. All the while, I felt so much more girly than the last time I pumped gas (must have been the makeup and pink top). This time, there was no way to pretend I was dressed as anything but a sissy. I was soooo fortunate that at that hour no other cars pulled into the gas station. It’s a very small gas station and I’m not sure what I would have done. There was no way anybody could miss seeing that I was wearing heels (do you think my pink top might give me away too).

Anyway, after I finally got my gas and then waited till the pump asked me 20 questions before finally giving me my receipt (fortunately). I got back into my car and left for part two of this morning’s little adventure – McDonalds!

Yes, that’s right, I wasn’t finished yet (I should have been). I drove over to McDonalds and pulled into the parking lot (already busy). I drove through the drive through and ordered my breakfast through their intercom system. Then I drove around to the first window to pay. There was a guy in that window. I had to dig through my wallet to find the right bills which I handed him and then had to wait for my change. All the while, I knew he was looking at me over and over again (couldn’t have been the pink top or the makeup could it?). Finally, I drove up to the second window to get my food. There was a girl there. She handed my some sugar and creamer and my coffee. Then I had to wait. A moment later, a guy came over by the window to check me out. Then I saw someone else (another worker) in the background staring at me. But what was I supposed to do about it? I put myself into that position. I had to sit there and wait – all the while on display (at least from my pink top up). I am absolutely convinced that they purposely delayed getting me my food just to make me sit there like that and wait. It was very unnerving, but like I said, what could I do about it. I was so happy when she finally handed me my food and I could leave and go home.

So here I am. Still dressed as I was. I ate my breakfast while typing this. Did I go too far this time? I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not. The big question really is, when will I do it again?

I had been hoping to spend the entire day today in feminine clothes. But unfortunately, something has come up. I work with computers, so naturally the entire family seems to think that I can fix anything when it comes to them. Actually, I’m a programmer. I write business software applications. This job is really my second life (I was a musician in my first life – successful, but this pays better). One of the reasons I went into computers is because I found them so frustrating that I figured people would be willing to pay me to deal with them. But my talents ran along the programming route instead of the repair route.

I got a call yesterday from my step-son. His father-in-law’s computer has been hit by a bad virus and the computer won’t do anything at all now. They purchased an anti-virus program (way too late) but they can’t even load it. So I’ll be spending a major portion of the afternoon trying to rescue his computer (he needs it for his business – payroll, etc). I know it’s very possible to clean any virus off of a computer, but I don’t have a whole lot of experience with it or the right tools to use to do the job. I’ve seen my boss do some amazing things in that line, but that’s not what I do for a living. There are some viruses that reinstall themselves to multiple places every time you remove the virus from somewhere else. Most professional places you can take your computer to don’t even try to clean them. They simply wipe your hard drive and reinstall the operating system. It’s really a cop-out solution that gets the job done without taking up too much time. But you lose everything on your computer in the process. I hope I don’t have to resort to that. So anyway, I have to do battle with a computer today and it’s not going to be fun.

I’d much rather be spending my day in skirts – obviously!


Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Wow! And you say you don't have the courage to try on shoes in Payless!?

I've gone through drive-ins in somewhat femmy clothes...but never makeup!

dollyanne said...

What a wonderful account of your adventure, karen! You're a brave sissy! Dolly has been thinking about doing something similar going to the car wash, but hasn't gotten the courage yet. Your trip to the gas station and to Macdonalds was inspiring!