Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not Much

Not much to write about today I’m afraid. I had family visiting most of yesterday – which was both nice and difficult. Nice because I haven’t seen them in a while. Difficult because my three-year-old was there and while he is recently potty trained, it was more like I was the one who was not. They stayed a lot later than usual so by the time they left, plus some other things I had to wait for, I didn’t get to go shopping. So I’m planning my trip for around noon today.

Dani may be wearing me down with his suggestion on the buying the flats. I really want to stay in heels as much as possible, but his suggestion is a good one. Besides, all the other women wear them.

That’s it I’m afraid. Not much at all.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Just make sure they're really femme--patent leather with straps or bows or buckles or something like that...and pointy toes are better than rounded ones.

A slight heel--half-inch or so --is nice. Makes a nice "click-clack" when you walk.